The Gulf Coast Move Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is she going to leave me if I don't marry her?" I asked.

"No, you selfish pig," Gwen replied, "but," Gwen giggled, "you need to make an honest woman out of her."

We had not done anything for Nude Frontiers in a while due to the wedding. Samantha was getting pressure from Leona to submit new material. Among the people Samantha called for leads was her friend Ellen in D.C. That call paid off. After being introduced to social nudity while visiting us, Ellen and her boyfriend Kent had made nudist friends in D.C. According to Samantha, one of Ellen's new friends was organizing a group of women for a nude raft trip on a wild river in West Virginia. They had found an outfitter that would let them raft nude on one specific weekend and would provide female guides. Ellen offered to call her friend to see if we could do a video of their trip. I was on the call when Ellen called back.

"My friend's name is Danielle Christensen. She's been a source for me in a government agency I can't name, but she's also an avid nudist. I talked to Danielle. She's generally ok with the idea, but the hang up is that they intended to do a women-only trip, leaving husbands and boyfriends at home. Danielle's not sure whether her group will agree to let Harry go along."

"But I need Harry," Samantha replied. "I guess this won't work."

"Hold on," Ellen said. "Danielle told me that the trip is a week from Saturday. The women are driving from D.C. on Friday and staying at some rustic lodge, I guess, in the mountains. She said they expect to be at the lodge by 6:00 p.m. a week from Friday. Danielle's willing to let you meet her group at that lodge on Friday to answer their questions. Then they'll decide whether you and Harry can go along. So, the downside is that you may make a trip to middle of nowhere West Virginia and get nothing out of it. It isn't a great deal, but it's the best I could get for you."

Friday a week later, Samantha and I were on an early flight from Florida to Atlanta where we sat a couple of hours to get a flight to Pittsburgh where we sat again to catch a puddle-jumper to Charleston, W.Va. where we rented a car for a drive along the Kanawha River. The lodge was a ramshackle affair right on the river about 50 miles out of Charleston. We got there about 7:00 p.m. It had already been a long day.

The old man at the desk was expecting us and directed us into the rather small bar/lounge/dining room off the "lobby." A group of twelve women were sitting in the room chatting. At first glance, the group seemed to include a wide range of ages and sizes. A tall, athletic-looking woman with dirty-blonde hair stood and greeted us. "Hi, I'm Danielle Christensen," she said. You must be Samantha Collins and Harry Stone. We're ready to hear why we should let you video us with no clothes on."

Samantha went to the center of the room and made her pitch. She explained the intent behind the video and told the women everything we knew about the Nude Frontiers website. Despite its overall shabby appearance, the lodge apparently had Wi-Fi because one of the women got Nude Frontiers up on her I-phone. The phone was passed around the room. Samantha also talked about her journalistic credentials, mentioning that a few of her stories were still archived on the website of the Milwaukee TV station where she used to work. Another woman with a notebook computer accessed those and the women watched a couple of Samantha's stories. Samantha also explained my role and promised that I'd be respectful.

An older, somewhat heavy-set woman said, "This was supposed to be a girls-only trip. Is he going to get naked tomorrow?"

"Yes," Samantha replied, "Harry and I both always work in the nude."

A short, young-looking woman with short black hair above a cute face asked, "Mr. Stone, would you take your clothes off for us now as a show of good faith?"

Samantha looked at me. I was sitting in a corner, trying to leave the focus on Samantha. I leaned over and removed my shoes and socks. Then I stood facing the women and pulled my polo shirt over my head. I dropped that in my chair and unbuckled my belt. I undid the button on my jeans and pulled the zipper down. I pushed my jeans and my boxers to the floor, picked them up, and dropped them in the chair. I stood nude, with my arms at my side, facing the room of women.

After I had stood there for probably about three minutes, Danielle said, "Ok. I think you've answered our questions. Mr. Stone, you can get dressed. If the two of you will step out and give us a few minutes to talk among ourselves, I'll let you know if you can come along."

Samantha had one last item to sweeten the deal. As I got dressed, Samantha told the room that, "If you allow us to do the video, Nude Frontiers has authorized me to say that it will pay for lodging for all of you tonight and tomorrow night and will cover all of the outfitter's charges for the rafts and guides."

Samantha and I went back to the lobby and killed time looking at brochures about tourist attractions in West Virginia. About twenty minutes later, Danielle came out smiling. "The offer to pick up most of our costs sealed the deal. I hope that was sincere."

"It was," Samantha said, "I have a corporate credit card with a very high limit with me."

"Great!" Danielle said. "You can both come along. We're meeting in the lobby at 7:00 a.m. You'll have to follow our mini-van in your car to get to the outfitter."

Early the next morning, we were at the rafting outfitter. Despite it being summer, it was cool, by my standards at least, in the mountains. We got into a couple of vans, each pulling a trailer with a large raft on it. It took about 40 minutes to get to the point where we'd put into the river.

When the rafts were ready to go into the river, Danielle announced, "Ok. It's time to go. Make sure that you have food, water, and sunscreen, and your life jacket, in your raft." Everyone went to their raft to check that their gear was aboard. When they had all gathered around Danielle again, she said, "Ok, now it's time to get naked. Remember, clothes go in the bags. The outfitter will carry our clothes to the pick-up point in their vans so none of us will have any clothes available on the river." That brought a cheer from the group.

As Samantha and I stripped off, I glanced at the two young women who would guide the rafts. They were, of course, staying dressed. They both had bemused looks as they watched thirteen women and one man strip naked. After I had bagged my clothes and handed the bag to someone from the outfitter, I heard a female voice call out, "I see a penis!"

"Yes, but it belongs to me," Samantha replied good-naturedly.

"Crap, just the luck," I heard another woman say.

It was comfortably warm by the time we got on the river. The guides didn't complain when women started stowing their life jackets under the tubes built into the rafts for seating, so everyone was visibly naked in short order. I recorded as Samantha narrated and did quick interviews of the women in our raft. Within an hour, it was sunny and hot. The current was gently carrying the rafts along so many of the women got into the river to swim and stay cool. Since we were using a waterproof camera intended for scuba divers, I got into the water as well.

After about three hours, the guides took us ashore at a point where the riverbank had a small beach. This was our lunch stop. After I had hauled our raft ashore, I turned and almost bumped into a blonde who looked to be in her forties. She looked me up and down and said, "You're not cold." I had no idea what she meant and, I guess, it showed on my face. She pointed at my dick and said, "no shrinkage."

Samantha did more interviews during the lunch stop. Some of the women crossed their legs or turned sideways to the camera as I recorded their interviews. A few, like Danielle, stood facing the camera. Samantha also interviewed the guides. We had one of them on tape saying, "It'd sure be nice if we could strip off too, but the company won't let us."

We hadn't yet seen anyone else on the river and I asked one of the guides about that. "I'm not sure why," the young lady said, "but this is the third summer I've worked this river and this weekend has always been dead. I guess that's why the company was willing to let you guys go nude, to get the business."

After everyone had eaten and few had made discreet trips into the surrounding woods, we got back on the water. The second part of the trip was shorter than the first leg, but it did include some mild rapids that gave us some decent video. As we neared the take-out point, we passed a few men fishing from the banks. Some didn't seem to notice that two rafts full of naked women were going past. A few called out, but we couldn't hear what they said. That was probably for the best.

At the take-out point, we dressed, and I helped the guides get the rafts back onto the trailers. We rode about an hour back to the outfitter's shop where they gave each of us a beer and time to buy tee shirts and caps.

It was after 6:00 p.m. when we got back to the lodge. Danielle's group were the only guests at the lodge that weekend. The man I took to be the owner and a woman I took to be his wife served a simple dinner and then manned the bar. There was nothing else around, so there wasn't much else to do on a Saturday night except drink in the lodge bar. The women didn't seem to mind.

About an hour and a half into the night's drinking, Danielle and the short young woman with the short black hair, whose name was Carrie, came up to Samantha and me. Danielle quietly said, "Come with us and bring the camera." I picked up the camera and Samantha's wireless microphone and we followed Danielle and Carrie out of the bar and out of the lodge.

Once at the door, Danielle turned began walking along the front of the lodge building. "The owner seems to like me," she said. "Would you believe that he told me there is a sauna in back of this place? I thought we should check it out."

We turned two corners and there was a small freestanding building with a showerhead on the outside in the small space between the lodge building and the riverbank. There were a few chairs facing the river just beyond the small building and someone had placed a small stack of seemingly fresh towels on a table between the chairs. Danielle laughed. "I guess Edgar hopes we'll use the sauna. Want to bet he's got a closed-circuit camera in there?"

Carrie was pulling her baggy tee shirt off over her head. "Who cares?" she said. "A sauna sounds good." Danielle found some controls by the doorway that turned on a light inside and, we assumed, started heating the sauna up.

Danielle said, "I guess we're getting naked again" and pulled her shirt off over her head. Samantha was wearing an older sundress which she pulled over her head. I pulled off my polo shit and undid my shorts. The four of us piled our clothes in the chairs, grabbed towels to sit on, and filed naked into the sauna. I made sure that my clothes hid out camera and microphone.

The sauna had obviously already been heating because it was already hot inside. I sat down next to Samantha and Danielle and Carrie sat next to each other across from us. We were immediately sweating, and the heat put a damper on conversation. That did give me a better opportunity to look at Danielle and Carrie.

As I mentioned, Danielle was tall, probably a bit over six feet, with dark blonde hair to her shoulders. She had what I'd call a "girl-next-door" face with a few freckles high on her cheeks. She had heavy breasts, a flat stomach, and long nicely shaped legs. Carrie was, at least, a foot shorter than Danielle. She had very short black hair but a very light complexion and a cute face. Though she hid it with baggy clothes, she had a very nice, proportional figure featuring pert breasts and upturned nipples. I also noticed that Danielle and Carrie were holding hands.

We all had enough at about the same time. Samantha and I followed Danielle and Carrie out of the sauna. We let the two women wash under the outdoor shower first. It was obvious that they liked and were familiar with each other's bodies. Samantha and I showered second and, I hope, the same was obvious of us.

After we had toweled off, Danielle said, "It's a nice night. Do you want to sit naked by the river for a while?' We agreed and the four of us put towels in the chairs and sat down. Carrie asked, "Samantha, Harry, do you two just work together or is there more?"

Samantha laughed. "It's a long story," she said. "The short version is that Harry's wife died of cancer about three years ago. I had known Harry before that and came to help him after Carol passed away. We fell in love and have been together over two years now."

"I was in a bad way after Carol died," I added. "Samantha was, literally, a lifesaver."

"Were you always nudists?" Danielle asked.

"I've always been curious about it," Samantha said.

I interrupted Samantha and said, "My wife and I were converted to living nude by our neighbors after we had retired and moved to Florida. Samantha came down to visit us in Florida and we converted her."

"And I've loved every minute of it," Samantha added.

"That's cool," Danielle said. "Hey, do you want to do an interview for your video. Find out how and why Carrie and I go naked?"

I got the camera and gave Samantha the microphone. The three women sat next to each other as I stood facing them at the very edge of the land above the river and recorded. Samantha asked many questions, which Danielle and Carrie seemed to answer candidly. All three women had their thighs together as the interview began but, as it went on, first Danielle and then Samantha and Carrie relaxed and let their legs spread apart. After a few minutes, all three women had their vulvas fully exposed to the camera.

Out of the blue, Carrie gestured towards my dick and said, "You and Harry fuck? That must feel nice."

"It does," Samantha replied.

"Understand," Danielle said, "Carrie and I are very much into guys. We're just also very much into each other."

Gesturing at my dick again, Carrie asked Samantha, "May I touch him?"

Samantha laughed and said "Sure." She gestured for me to move closer to Carrie and said, "Harry?"

I put the camera, still recording, on a table facing the women and stepped in front of Carrie. She reached out and ran her index finger along my shaft and then around the head of my dick where I'd been circumcised as a newborn. Frankly, it felt nice.

Looking at Samantha, Danielle asked, "May I?"

Samantha laughed again and said, "Harry, would you please let Danielle touch your dick." I took a step to get in front of Danielle. She reached out and wrapped her hand around my dick. After holding me a moment, she said, "Nice girth. What is he like hard?"

Samantha laughed a third time and said, "If you get him hard, you'll find out."

Carrie said, "May I?" Samantha and Danielle both nodded. I stepped back in front of Carrie. She cupped my balls in her left hand, using her index finger to stroke just behind my ball sac. She ran two fingers of her right hand along the underside of my shaft and around the circumference of my head. I was getting somewhat hard. Carrie said, "Let's speed this up." She leaned her head to my dick. She didn't take me in her mouth, but she did extend her tongue and licked around my dickhead. I quickly got hard. Carrie leaned back and said, "Nice."

"You two are monogamous, aren't you?" Danielle asked. Samantha and I both nodded. "Damn, that's too bad," Danielle said. "Ok Ms. Collins, he's yours." Samantha stood up. I sat down in her chair and she sat on my lap.

"What did you think Harry?" Samantha asked.

"Carrie and Danielle both have a nice touch, but I'm still loyal to the greatest woman I know," I replied.

"Right answer Harry," Samantha said.

"I could use another drink, but I don't want to get dressed to get it," Danielle said.

"I'll go," Carrie said. She popped out of her chair and pulled on her tee shirt, which was baggy but barely covered her ass. "What do you guys want?" she asked Samantha and me. Carrie was quickly back with the drinks. She shucked her shirt and the four of sat naked, drinking and talking, for a while longer.

Suddenly, Samantha said, "Harry, you left the camera on all this time." I'd done that on purpose. The camera could record many hours in its memory.

Danielle laughed and said, "You will edit out us playing with Harry's dick before you post the video?"

Samantha coyly said, "I'll think about it" and then laughed. After a second, she said, "But, hey, we've got a great opportunity to get the closing scene. Everyone stand up."

We did and Samantha rearranged a chair and table so that the camera was aimed directly at the chair. "Harry, sit in the chair," Samantha said. I did. "Danielle, I want you to sit on one of Harry's thighs. Carrie you sit on the other. Harry, spread your legs a bit. Girls, turn so that you're mostly facing the camera."

We did as Samantha directed. Samantha took the microphone, sat on the ground in front of me and slid back until my dick was in her red hair. "Someone lift Harry's dick up so that its visible on top of my head," Samantha said. Danielle lifted me up but kept her hand on my dick. Carrie reached out and put a hand on me also. Samantha turned on the microphone and said, "This is Samantha Collins and Harry Stone for Nude Frontiers naked with friends somewhere in West Virginia."

Samantha turned off the microphone and we all laughed. "That will be a great ending," Samantha said. "This is online, not broadcast, we can do that sort of thing."

To Carrie, Danielle said, "I guess we'd better get dressed and go in. The other girls probably think we're having a foursome." To us, Danielle said, "It was really good to meet you two. I hope that we get together again."

"If you're ever on the Florida Gulf Coast, either of you, you're welcome at our house," Samantha said. "Just don't bring any clothes."

Most of the other women were gone by the time we'd gotten dressed and back in the bar. Edgar, the guy who I assumed owned the lodge, gave us a leer which made me think that maybe he did have cameras of his own placed around the property. He sure hadn't put a lot of money into his building.

The four of us went upstairs. Danielle and Carrie went into a room down the hall. Samantha and I went into our room and undressed. "This was a fairly good day," I said just to say something.

Samantha came over, hugged me, took my dick in her hand, and said, "It's about to get better for both of us."

Danielle, Carrie, and their friends left the next morning to drive back to D.C. Samantha and I drove to Charleston airport. Charleston wasn't that far by air from where I used to live, where Samantha had been born and raised, and where her parents still lived. We waited in the airport several hours for our much-delayed commuter flight to our old hometown.

Gwen and Jason had returned from Europe while we were in West Virginia. As I was pacing in the airport, my cell phone pinged that I'd gotten a text. That annoyed me because I really dislike text messages. When I took my phone out, I saw that the text was from Gwen, which annoyed me more because she knows I hate texts. I opened the message. It read, "Home. Have you asked her yet?"

Cheryl and Peter, Samantha's parents, met us at the airport. They were fully aware of my relationship with their daughter and, for reasons I didn't fully understand, approved. It was a late Sunday afternoon so the took us out for an early dinner before going to their house where Samantha and I were going to stay a couple of days.

Cheryl and Peter had been introduced to social nudity at our house while Carol was still alive, albeit after Samantha's introduction. I think that part of the reason Cheryl and Peter embraced social nudity was that Samantha had been so enthusiastic. As was common among people our ages, the two of them had been too busy to workout regularly and it had shown the first time they went nude with Carol and me. However, going nude regularly had incentivized them to improve their fitness and they had both looked great when Carol and I went nude with them a second time a few months later.