All Comments on 'The Gulf Coast Move'

by HStoner

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
My personal biggest fantasy

This story which I’ve read many before is probably the very best erotic and turn-on with very stimulating dialogue and conversation leading for to masturbating session.

I wouldn’t change anything but maybe add for the men to have one on one getting off with oral or anal. Extremely sexy story and it read short because it was that great!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More to come

That was a perfect story and a perfect introduction to a whole series of stories.

Looking forward

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69about 5 years ago
Great Naturist Story

My favorite lifestyle story! Nothing like letting it all hang out and be completely seen totally naked amongst friends and family!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Reality Check

Excellent read from Mr. Stoner as per usual. However for those would be naturists who may not be familiar with Florida's laws be aware the author took some literary liberty here. Florida's coastal water are heavily patrolled by local, state, and USCG personnel as Florida has the largest number of boats in the US. Nudity is illegal in public areas (marinas, etc.), marked channels, and on islands in state waters (state waters extend out nine miles from the Gulf coast). There are two designated nude beach areas on the Canaveral National Seashore (Atlantic). Haulover Beach (North Miami Beach) and Blind Creek Beach (both Atlantic) are also nude beaches. You can legally anchor a boat anywhere not in a marked channel and be or swim nude as long as you do not set foot on land. For instance, you could anchor off an island and swim and wade so long as you stay in the water and not venture onto the beach. Of course, people break this law frequently but it is a first degree misdemeanor if you are caught.

rodryder44rodryder44about 5 years ago
Gulf Coast is the greatest

Like the story and the characters. Sounds like Eden.

beach_bouybeach_bouyabout 5 years ago
Great story

I really like your stories, but this is one of the best!!!

WatcherRobWatcherRobabout 5 years ago
Boner

Harry Stone, you give me a bone!

kiteareskitearesabout 5 years ago
Great fun

Looking forward to Cheryl and Peter's visit.

DAPSlittlelady50DAPSlittlelady50about 5 years ago
I loved it!

A beautiful story and being from the North, I love it down there along the Gulg area. Great story!

dreaming_dailydreaming_dailyabout 5 years ago
AANR should put you to work

I may have said this before, but the AANR should put your stories on their website and their magazine. You are the best promoter for social nudism that I know of.

I love to read your stories.

mammoetmammoetabout 5 years ago
Great story

I hope there is a ch.02 in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
SUPERB STORY!

A few grammatical errors but were barely noticeable. Excellent writing that holds your attention. I don't believe it's a good idea to fuck your daughter's best friend, but it was an unexpected step in the story. Other than that, to the author; well done!

gpetagpetaabout 4 years ago

good erotic scenes, also wife changing, but also details only for filling the story it's not really interesting to know about every step and time stamp, what the pizza boy and Costs of the meal,......

Ravey19Ravey19almost 4 years ago
Gpeta's comments are spot on

Definitely a 5* chapter. Well thought out and written with plenty of incidents to keep it moving along, good narrative, the right amount of eroticism and no unnecessary details getting in the way. Looking forward to next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sorry, but I dont understand how everyone says this is a great story; there is nothing "natural" to this story, or anything good about it; it is so unnatural. Right, they just get into bed, and start having sex without ever even talking about it! No realism here. This is trash.

RudyJeRudyJeover 2 years ago

Excellent storyline, reallyloved its love of naturism and sexuality. Could be written crudely or romantically, but it just hit my spot. Definitely 5*

nakedguyatxnakedguyatx7 months ago

This is pretty hot, but totally not believable. From just met to swapping wives and fucking in front of their daughter in one week? When they have done nothing like any of this before? Ain't gonna happen.

One other glitch: At the first pool gathering, Ian and Kirsten say some of their friends stay dressed and they're fine with that. The next night, they issue a condi

conditional invitation: come naked or don't come.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous