The Hermit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And spoil me he did. I was awakened in the middle of the night his cock getting hard in my mouth coz I was unknowingly sucking on it. So I sucked and suckled it for a good hour until daddy oozed out another incredible load of hot cum. Gosh it tasted so nice...and then shortly after I felt him releasing another hot load of piss, the man pissed like a stallion. He really had to go badly. I swallowed quickly making sure not to spill any and he just let go without holding back. What an experience. I love how he held my head in place and then patted my head telling me I was a good boy, daddy's boy. I needed to hear those words.

I woke up the next day with my head still inside daddy's underwear. I proceeded to suck on his cock, nice and gentle like. Before long he woke up and grabbed my head with both hands and let his piss stream out without reservation. "Good morning son, drink up." He was pissing like a horse. Then when he was done he asked if I had to have a piss. I let him know I had to piss with the greatest urgency and with that he maneuvered himself into place so as to take my cock in his mouth and told me to let her rip and with that he gobbled my cock up and I let go and let piss like no tomorrow. Daddy drank every bit of it while moaning and groaning. He was loving my piss. Wow! When I was done Daddy got up whipped his mouth with his sleeve and got up to make us some breakfast.

I felt like I was experiencing a dream, a fairy tale experience. Jack carried me over to the table and sat me down. Coffee smelled so good. He was making pancakes and I was starving. When we were done he cleaned up and then came and stood beside me. Then he opened his long john wide and asked if there was anything he could give me. This had me so horny and hot. I did not say a word, I simply lowered my head into his underwear and headed for his cock. His heady scent made me want him even more. I slipped his growing cock in my mouth, then I pulled it out for a second and asked if I was doing it right. "What a sweet boy you are; yes, baby you are doing it just right. Suck on daddy's big man cock, milk it for daddy, show him how much of a good boy you are." And with that my mouth fastened onto his cock with greater zeal as I got sucking that big giants hot muscular cock. I love how he let me suck on it. "Your doing good son, show daddy how much you really want his big cock, show daddy how much you appreciate him letting you suck on his proud member. I like having my cocksucker's head in my long underwear right where it belongs. Your one lucky boy to have that privilege." I moaned and whimpered as he told me this and had my arms around his massive thighs with my head in his underwear.

After a lengthy suck session daddy oozed out another hot man load for me. I was so happy and always wanting more. I loved licking his big balls and hefty cock clean. Then he let my head out of his long john. "When I finish training you son you will be one hell of a cocksucker, in fact the best. When Rick comes up in a few days I will have you suck him to see what he thinks. He will be staying over for three nights this time." With that Jack checked my ankle to make sure it was ok and it looked better than the previous day. He gently massaged my foot with his strong hands. Wrapped it up again and felt it was best not to walk on it for another day at least.

I let Jack know I had to piss and with that he picked me up in one swoop and sat me on his shoulders with my crotch on his face. He told me to start pissing in my briefs as he held my growing bulge in his mouth. What a feeling. I let myself piss in my briefs and Jack just sucked on my underwear with such zeal. By the time I finished I was hard and throbbing. With that he pulled my briefs under my balls and slipped my cock in his mouth and sucked with such an appetite. It didn't take long that I was delivering a huge load of hot cream into my daddy's hungry mouth. With that he let me know that he sometimes enjoys sucking cock. My seven-inch-thick cock sure pleased him. I wanted to make daddy happy.

The next three days I continued to get better and spent most of my time with my head in daddy's long john underwear. It excited me so much whenever he came near me and pulled open his underwear and then saying "is there anything I can give you son" whereupon I would stick my head in his underwear and get sucking. He told me I was sucking better every day and was proud of me. He was giving me four to five hot loads of man juice everyday and every load was massive. Daddy was strong and had great vigor and virility.

Chapter Two

It was already Friday and Jack let me know his cousin should be arriving before noon. I was now walking fine and able to get around with ease and anxious to help Jack with chores and cooking, for I was quite the little cook. On the previous day Jack and I went wild mushroom picking. Jack knew his mushrooms and taught me how to go about selecting the right mushrooms. We also caught two wild rabbits in snares he previously had set up. So that meant we were going to have a great supper for his cousin. Rabbit stew with potatoes, carrots and mushrooms. I decided to make bread in the wood oven.

Before long we heard a truck coming up the old dirt road a way back from the shack. Rick had arrived. So we went out to meet him and help bring in groceries and other supplies. Jack introduced me to his cousin. I liked him right away. He was quite big himself probably 6' 4" tall, well defined muscular build, he had a trimmed dark brown goatee, his long hair pulled into a neat ponytail. He was wearing construction boots and loose fitting overalls and it looked like he also had on a pair of white long john underwear. I really felt tiny and small beside these two big guys. Rick had a warm smile and a twinkle in his eyes. We unloaded the truck and made our way to the shack.

Jack told Rick how it came about that I was there at the shack and how he thought that was serendipity at work. We all agreed. I noticed Rick sizing me up carefully. Then Jack told Rick to make himself comfortable. So he promptly took off his overall and sure enough he was wearing white long john underwear. He opened up a few buttons all the way down to just below his navel. Once again I was awestruck. Rick was sporting a heavy looking bulge. He saw me looking at it and tugged on it a few times and then gave me a wink. I blushed a little and he smiled.

Jack made tea for us. We decided to have tea on the little porch coz it was a fabulous sunny warm day. We were chatting away when suddenly Jack pulled open his underwear motioning me to come over. I obediently got on my knees and put my head in his underwear. I noticed Rick keenly watching what was unfolding. I inserted daddy's cock in my mouth and started to suck it with great appetite. Then I heard daddy say, "Ted has been training all week to be an A plus cocksucker. He is a real daddy's boy." "Is that right I heard Rick say. Is he obedient and do as he is told Jack?" Jack assured him that I was very obedient and went on to tell him how I even sleep with my head in his underwear and that he does not have to get up to go piss during the night.

With that I heard Rick let out a slow whistle. "Fuck, that is really hot Jack. You sure do have a good boy here. I wouldn't might having his head in my long underwear." Without hesitation Jack patted me on the head and told me to put my head in Rick's long underwear. So I pulled out of daddy's underwear and moved into position in between Rick's wide open legs. He pulled open his underwear to let me get my head in there and the closed the flaps and even buttoned up his underwear. Wow! he smelled of cock and piss and his cock was huge. Had to be a good 8 inches long, cut and really thick. He also had a thick bush and hairy low hanging balls. I licked his balls and sucked on his bush for quite some time and then finally got sucking on his big manly hot tool. He sure tasted good.

Meanwhile the two cousins kept chatting away and catching up on what they had been doing. Rick had one hand on my head. "How is my boy doing Rick, is he doing a good job?" "Oh yeah answered Rick. He is sucking like a pro as he patted my head with approval. You like my big cock hey boy?" All I could do was mumble and nod with a yes. "That a boy, you just keep sucking and I will give you a big hot load. Its been a week since I last came. Hope you can handle a massive load boy?" I nodded yes and sucked greedily on his huge cock. It was dripping precum for days. Jack assured him that I was able to swallow every drop and waste none. "That is a sign of a good cocksucker when he does not waste a drop of a man's precious treasure." Jack wholeheartedly agreed. I sucked and suckled as best I could, wanting to make Jack proud of how I sucked his cousin.

Then Rick grabbed my head with both hands and held it in place. I heard Jack ask him if he was ready to reward his boy and Rick said he was more than happy to give me his hot man load. I was beside myself with excitement. Then I heard Rick say get ready boy, take my hot man load and don't waste any now. Be a good boy and gobble it all down and then he unloaded an unbelievable amount of man juice into my mouth, it just did not quit. He delivered and I swallowed eagerly his hearty man juice. He held my head in place for a good fifteen minutes. I made sure to lick him all clean.

He then unbuttoned his underwear and told me to put my head in Jack's underwear coz he was so hard and excited having watched me service his cousin. Dutifully I put my head in daddy's underwear and got sucking with such vigor and passion. I worked his big pole with great abandon and daddy could not help but moan and groan. Before long he was unloading his hot cum while holding my head in position. I stayed on it for awhile making sure I had taken all his juice. I cleaned his cock and balls with my tongue and then he let me out. Jack asked Rick what he thought of my sucking skills and after a minute he said I was grade A certified cocksucker. I was happy to hear that and I could see how proud Jack was to hear that from his cousin.

We went in and started to prep supper while Rick cat napped. I was baking bread and Jack was making the rabbit stew. The little shack was smelling really good and homey. Rick got up and we sat down to supper. Jack told Rick he was going to sleep with us in the big bed. I was to be in the middle of the two big guys. Jack let Rick know they could take turns having me service them during the night and that it was ok to give me his piss. Rick thanked his cousin letting him know how much he appreciated him sharing his cocksucker.

By the time we went to bed both were hard and ready to get sucked. Jack told me to put my head into Rick's underwear and to make him proud. Meanwhile Rick was hot to trot encouraging me to suck him. "Good boy, take care of uncle Rick's big hot cock. Show uncle how good a cocksucker you are." All I could do was whimper and get in there and suck and suckle. Rick kept patting my head while Jack kept asking if I was doing a good job. Cousin Rick moaned and grunted and assured Jack I was doing a tremendous job. It was decided to prolong my sucking for both. So I left Rick's hot underwear and moved into daddy's great smelling special place. His cock was so wet and wanting my hot mouth it was mind boggling and exciting to know his throbbing meat was begging me to suck it.

The smell of cock was unbelievable. Daddy praised me and encouraged me to suck his big hot cock. I obliged gladly and sealed my lips around his big tool. Then I heard Rick let daddy know he needed my mouth on his cock quickly. So daddy guided my head over to Rick's underwear. My head went in and I slipped his hot cock into my mouth, he grabbed my head and held it firmly and let a hot stream of piss out for the next few minutes. It was an enormous piss load. I managed to drink it all down without spilling a drop. Rick patted me on the head and told me I did a great job. He kept his cock in my mouth and let me suck it. I had to have a piss and hollered letting daddy know I needed to piss.

He quickly got into position and put my cock in his mouth and let me unload my piss load. I gave him a strong torrent of piss and he gulped it all down. This got Rick so excited that he started unloading a massive cum load into my mouth. Wow! I stayed on Rick's cock. He then kept his hand on my head while he got into a position to take daddy's cock in his mouth. I could hear him sucking like a starving calf and in no time at all his cock was rock hard. I was excited hearing him suck daddy while I had his big tool in my mouth working on his man pole with great delight. In no time at all they Rick and daddy were cumming and cumming. The whole place smelled of semen, cock and sweat. Nice.

Then I headed over to daddy to bury my head in his underwear. He really liked falling asleep like that. During the night I would switch to Rick. Both gave me a good hot load of cum and piss during the night. It was a cocksucker's dream come through.

The following morning after breakfast Jack asked me to go with Rick and scout the area for dead wood. Rick was in his long john underwear and I had on a pair of long john underwear that daddy lent me. I had to roll up the sleeves and underwear legs. It was definitely too big for me yet comfortable. As soon as we were off and away Rick opened his underwear with one hand while he held onto the steering wheel with the other.

I knew what he wanted so I scooted over and gladly put my head in his underwear hungry to suck on his big manly cock. It was a beauty to behold and it was dripping precum freely. I dove in and licked my way up and down his shaft and headed for his sweaty balls. They tasted so good and he let me work them over for quite some time and then I got busy on his throbbing cock. It sure needed attention, the man was hot to trot and so fucking horny. "Your doing a fine job boy, show me how much you like my cock. Prove to me that you are worthy of sucking my big beautiful cock."

This guy knew how to pull my strings. I was happy to be his cock slave to be sure. He drove around and I sucked for over 40 minutes or so and then he unloaded such an incredible load of hot cum...it was remarkable and I gulped it all down relishing every drop of his special man juice. "Good boy, make sure you clean uncle's cock and balls carefully now." I nodded letting him know I heard him then he patted my head while I cleaned him up. Finally, he told me to come out coz he spotted a pile of dry wood that was just right to burn in the wood stove. We loaded up a huge pile of dead wood and then returned to the shack. Jack was waiting for us on the porch with his huge bulge protruding out. He tugged on his hot bulge a few times and told me how much he missed his boy. The three of us unloaded the wood and then it was tea time.

We sat out on the porch and daddy opened his underwear. I positioned myself comfortably then inserted my head in his cock smelling underwear and got sucking his hot throbbing manly cock. Daddy asked Rick if I serviced him when we were out and Rick explained how I behaved and kept my head in his underwear throughout the ride. He said I was definitely a really good cocksucker and asked daddy if he could also make me his cocksucker. Without hesitating Jack let him know it was alright and he was glad to share his boy with him.

I sucked and they chatted. Rick asked if it was ok to bring his brother when he returned on the following weekend. They wanted to go fishing. Jack said the more the merrier. He reminded Rick to make sure his brother wore long john underwear and asked Rick to buy a pair for me in my size. No problem answered Rick, more than happy to do that for our boy. Before long I was gulping down daddy's hot treat as it generously poured into my wanting mouth. It was so good. I cleaned him up and then he let me out. I thanked him profusely for letting me suck his big cock and for letting me eat up his hot man cum. "It's my pleasure baby, he is a good boy isn't he Rick." He agreed wholeheartedly and then motioned me over to his side. "Uncle has a golden treat for his boy, hurry up and put my big cock in your mouth."

I sure was quick to put my head in his underwear and fasten my mouth onto the source and he let go a long hot torrent of piss. It went on and on and finally he was empty. He had his hand on my head and kept me in place. He wanted to get sucked again and that I did with great pleasure. He was so hot. Daddy went in to prep supper while I sucked Rick until it was time to go in and eat.

We enjoyed hearty simple fare as usual. We returned to the porch after supper and I found my rightful place in daddy's underwear.

I was just happy to quietly nurse on his fat juicy cock while he and Rick were discussing plans for Rick to come live with him at the shack. He was retiring in two months' time. Both he and Jack would then be receiving sizable pensions and living up at the shack meant they would be well-off. They were also throwing the idea around of having me move in with them and they were also thinking of offering a leisure place for men to come to for a retreat. There was fishing, hunting and things like mushroom gathering and herb picking.

Apparently there was a great natural area by the stream only less than a kilometer away that was ideal for camping and it was on Jack's property. He was one of the few to have obtained a special lease granting him the right to build a shack on several acres set aside for him. The only thing asked of him was to keep an eye on his surroundings and to monitor once in awhile what was going on around him.

Then as they chatted daddy unexpectedly started releasing a huge hot load of cum into my hungry mouth. I savoured his special man juice while he patted my head and told me I was a good boy. "Are you feeding the boy right now Jack as we speak, asked Rick." "Yeah he retorted, I just could not hold back any longer." Once I cleaned daddy up he had me come out from under.

I went in a got myself a drink and when I came out Jack asked me to sit down coz he and Rick had something to discuss with me. So he went on to fill me in on Rick's retirement plans and then asked what I thought about providing a retreat for men. And would I consider coming to live with him and Rick. They wanted me to be their personal live-in cocksucker. It would cost me nothing to live with them and I would provide cocksucking service for men who were on retreat if they wanted that. All tips I was to keep. I would also be assistant cook to Jack.

Wow! what an exciting proposition this was. I had nothing holding me back at home. I would be with two men I was growing fond of. The idea of being Jack and Ricks personal cocksucker really turned me on. I did not have to think long about this proposition. So I let the guys know I wanted to live with them full time. Both of them hollered yeah and gave a big thumb up and with that Rick pulled open his underwear and motioned me to get sucking. This was something to celebrate to be sure.

The following morning, we all sat at the table so we could map out plans and ideas for the camping site and also work out details for Rick's and now my move up to the shack. It was decided I was going to go back with Rick to give my notice that I was vacating my apartment and pack what I wanted to bring. Did not need much so I sold what I didn't want. I was to go back up with Rick in two weeks' time. He was going to rent a big U-Haul to bring are things up to the shack.

Chapter Three

The following day Rick's brother Rodney arrived. He was staying over for a week or so. Rodney and Jack were building an ad on to the shack. It was time to have a bigger kitchen and an extra bedroom. Also Rodney would help Jack look over the camping grounds and ¬¬¬decide what was needed. He was a designer and had actually set-up camp grounds for a few provincial parks in the country. So who best to make this great idea happen.