The Hermit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I liked Rodney. He was hairy and tall and in good shape, maybe two years younger than Rick. A very manly guy. He arrived and took off his clothes and of course put on his long john underwear. He had arrived just in time for lunch. After lunch he and Jack headed out to the intended campground site while Rick and I did chores at the shack. After we were done Rick suggested we sit outside. Before long he was tugging his long john and my head was in there in a flash. I was hungry for his big man tool. He was leaking precum big time and I was lapping and licking all the precum he could give me with great pleasure.

I must have been sucking for about 30 minutes when I heard Jack and Rodney coming back to the shack. "Well you guys sure have all the amenities of home here said Rodney." "Yeah replied Rick, Ted here is our resident cocksucker and he is really something. We have the best of the best." Then he asked Rodney if he would like to have his cock sucked and without any hesitation Rodney agreed. Then he went on to say he had not cum in about 10 days and was super horny. With that Rick pulled the kid out and Rodney opened up his long john underwear and invited him inside to suck his big boner.

Ted could see Rodney's big cock dripping wet and huge. The man's cock was about 9 inches long and thick and beautiful. His bush was also dark brown and he smelled cocky and musty and great. His smell drove Ted wild with passion and he opened his mouth wide and got sucking this hot male. They all sat around catching up on what had happened and the new plans for the shack while I sucked his big cock. He was rubbing my head gently with his huge hand and would let out an exclamation here and there like "holy fuck this boy sucks cock good." He was so horny he could not help but cum fairly quickly. "Here it cums boy, take my big man load, don't waste any of that special high grade A man juice." Of course not, I wolfed down his generous hot load of man juice. Wow! he sure tasted good. I sucked him dry and cleaned him up just right. He seemed reluctant to let me out and asked if he could go for a second round after supper. I let him know I would love to if it was ok with daddy and uncle. They were all for it.

That evening over supper the men went over what needed doing in order to get the place ship shape for the coming winter. They sat around the kitchen table in their long john underwear eating, drinking and relaxing. Jack asked Ted to check under the table to see if one of the men needed help and sure enough there was Rodney holding his underwear opening nice, wide and so inviting. So little Ted crawled into position and stuck his head inside Rodney's warm man space and began to suck his hot wet cock.

The men continued to plan out the week. Ted sucked on Rodney's cock with love and devotion. Suddenly Rodney let one of his arms reach under the table to grab Ted's head and without a word he started to pump out a super generous load of hot man juice into Ted's hungry mouth. He stayed in his mouth for a good half hour. Ted was growing fond of Rick's brother.

Before long the new addition was up and all the renovation's completed. It had taken a little more than three months to realize their plans. They had a huge satellite dish installed at the back of the cabin. Now they were plugged into the world and Ted was a total computer nerd so he was in charge of bookings for the campsite. He advertised in several gay and bi websites and waited for responses and to all their surprise enquiries started to come trickle in and then pour in. The first bookings, two parties of two each was the following weekend and there was still a lot to before then.

The new renovated kitchen was equipped to cook for up to twelve men. The new and expanded bathroom had four stalls all with glory holes, new toilettes and four shower heads and three sinks. Quite an improvement from the old outhouse. Two new bedrooms with king size beds and four bunk beds in each room. The guys were deservedly proud of their work. Meanwhile Ted serviced the guys several times a day. They decided to name the new venture The Long John Club and one of the requisites to camp or stay at the cabin was that you had to wear long john underwear. They ordered several dozens in different sizes with a choice of red or white to sell to their guests. Rick was in charge of selling long john underwear and camping gear and Jack was the chef with Ted as his assistant and Rodney handled general maintenance and Ted was also resident cocksucker.

Well, Friday rolled around quickly and the first guests arrived. Ted and Rick were the assigned greeters. The first two guys were camping at the camp site. Rick took them to the site and showed them their designated space, filled them in on and rules and bathroom facilities and meal times. There was also a minimal $25 dollar fee good for one year.

The other two guys arrived shortly after the first guests. They were staying at the cabin and sleeping in bunk beds. George and Rocco. Everyone was invited to the cabin for 4pm for beers and snacks. This was to provide an opportunity to meet one another and feel at home. It was our official launching of our new enterprise.

By 4pm the guys were all gathered at the cabin, the beer was flowing. Jack gave a short speech then introduced his partners and let the guest know Ted was the resident cocksucker. They all cheered Ted. The guests were horny and all were in their long underwear showing their sizeable bulges. Jack quietly opened his underwear and Ted got on his knees and slipped his head inside and started to milk Jacks big cock and then he let the guests know this is how we do it here.

When Jack was finished giving a generous load, Ted came out and noticed all four guests were holding their underwear open inviting Ted to suck cock. He quickly obliged setting his sight on George slipping his head inside the welcoming manly hideaway. George buttoned up thereby locking Ted's head in his special place. Ted quietly got to work milking his guests' fat meaty cock...it was a beauty and the smell inside the long john was all man. Ted was in the right place, he loved sucking cock and he was really good at it. Before long George was unloading a seven-day load and it was substantial. Ted gratefully ate the hot load gulping down his reward with great relish.

He went on to suck the other guests, all were impressed with Ted's sucking and wanted to get sucked during their stay again and again.

It was decided to set up a glory hole in the new bathroom at the cabin and a glory hole in the old outhouse that they relocated to the camping ground. Rodney set up a buzzer system in both places so whoever needed to use the glory hole would be serviced. Ted was the main cocksucker but Jack and Rick could also help out thereby keeping their guests really happy and satisfied.

The retreat was for men with long underwear fetish. Rod loved having Ted's head in his underwear with the buttons closed and he loved walking around like that nice and slow of course while Ted sucked on his cock. It was a huge turn on for both of them.

Going camping on my own and spraining my foot were what set me on a whole new path. The timing was right. I am thrilled to be with daddy, uncle and cousin Rod. One big happy family. Love taking care of our men folk visiting with us. I don't feel the need to go to the big city anymore. I sometimes go to the nearest village to us with Rick to buy supplies. He loves having my head in his long underwear, buttons up while he is driving with his big tool in my mouth...he always cums as we are nearing the town...its about an hour and a half drive. He is so ready to blow his hot load after getting sucked by me for that length of time and what a huge load it is. Yummy.

THE END.

You may also like to read these other short stories by the same author:

Dad's Man Cave

The Apprentice Mechanic

The Boarder