All Comments on 'The Hole'

by sex4every1

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
interesting

taking the story from non-human to cheating housewives, derp

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Outstanding

Not sure how to describe this,but, the wording or the writing started out a little rough at first, but as the story went on it smoothed out. What a brilliant concept, I hope to see more. Leaves alot of room for the story line. The transgression seemed very natural, and what a twist at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Bring Dave

Let her introduce her hubby to the hole!

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertover 11 years ago

I wonder is this Dave's boss. Wow, this story could continue or stand alone on what you have written. Either way great story.

justinm1973justinm1973over 11 years ago
strangest

and yet most sensual story i have read for ages x

KittybalooKittybalooover 11 years ago

Interesting plot line. Hope this progresses into a series. =)

Good to read something other than vampires & weres. Not that I don't like them, but it gets monotonous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

One of my favorite's any plans for more.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great work of art

Best story I have read in a long time. Felt as though it was stepping outside the box. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A superb twist on non-human

One of my favourites too. Your bio did give us some warning of the variety of stories you would give us - I never expected something as imaginative and splendid as this one. More please. I will certainly look out for your name in future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This was a nice twist.

Loved it!!! Any thought to doing the Husband's side of the story, and maybe a little more?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
stumbled upon this story by chance & its the best supernatural story i have read.

Loved it , & would love to read a sequel .

though i guess if the ending in this story is as i am imagining it .

& "the hole" ..has eaten / consumed the carpenter foreman ..

i guess we are fucked. lol

"when suddenly she felt something cold and metal under her bare foot. When she looked down and recognized the foreman's belt buckle, she felt her heart pounding in her chest as she started to realize what had happened, what she had done..."

only way out of it ,would be if "the hole" was like aladdin's lamp ..

maybe she can run back to the attic ,give it a little Rub , & ask it

"to return the foreman , with no memory of what took place"

was looking forward to vicky having more extreme fun with "the hole"

maybe telling it to enjoy all of her holes at the same time ?

maybe telling it to absorb her 1/2 into the wall & do whatever it wants to her for a set time period , 4hrs ? maybe 6 hrs ?

vicky carlyle , spread eagle stuck in the wall at the mercy of "the hole"

lol you have invented/imagined the best sextoy ever , that "hole" would be capable of stimulating every nerve ending in her body @ the same time ..

pleasuring her in all her "holes" ..while stimulating her breasts , thighs , neck, torso & feet with little kisses etc ... omg ..i want me one o them "the holes"

anyhow , totaly loved it , was captivated from the get go ,to the finish .

really quirky ,fun ,erotic , imaginative story .

wish i could vote it more than 5 stars.

xxxhugsxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Incredible

I never thought a story about a wife fucking a brick wall could be so amazingly hot. I wonder what the babies would look like if it came inside her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersex4every1@sex4every1
Just writing what comes to mind... For all feedback, or just a chat, drop me a line on: lp25051975@gmail.com 27/02/2024: Hello everyone, just to let you know I am back. I was genuinely moved by all the emails and messages of support. Thank you very much! I will try to publis...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Hole Series Info