The Holiday Experience

Story Info
Husband challenges wife to have sex with another woman.
1.3k words
4.18
22.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Riyajon
Riyajon
91 Followers

Mark and Lisa were spending their anniversary in Europe. It had been Lisa's dream to travel to the EU since she was a little girl. The experience was everything she had hoped for. Growing up, there weren't that many opportunities for Lisa to travel because she'd always been focused and engrossed in building her career. Now that the kids were off to college, the couple of 20 years had all the time in the world.

Mark had been a loving husband and a solid provider. Their marriage had survived through each up and down. Be it professional or personal. They had always been sexually open and often played games with one another, hoping to push each other's limits. While travelling through the black forest in Germany, they decided to visit the beautiful hot springs.

The rules of the spring were very clear. No clothing allowed beyond the changing room. Everyone had to walk in their birthday suit till they reached the spring. That didn't bother the couple. As they entered their changing room, Mark undressed his wife slowly and appreciated her. Despite being 42, she had the body of a much younger woman. Her well shaped thighs, her toned abdomen and her shapely but firm 34C breasts drove her husband wild each time he saw them.

"Babe. blow me." Is all he said.

"What? Here? Mark what if someone comes in?" Lisa said shakily.

"Sshh... its ok. Don't worry I'm on the lookout" He replied.

Somehow Lisa didn't believe him. But she went ahead and began to slowly stroke his cock and gently play with his soft testicles. Mark held back a moan and his breathing pattern changed. Lisa slowly took his member into her mouth and began sucking. His wasn't the largest she'd taken but ut was good enough for her. As her pace hastened, Mark began moaning the usual 'oh god' repeatedly. She milked his manhood until he finally gave in. Lisa never had problems with swallowing.

"You know i love you right?" He managed to say with a wry smile.

"Save it." Lisa said coyly and lead him out to the springs.

The area was dimly lit with a small arrow sign pointing to the spring. As they walked in they saw only a single entrant. Lowering into the warm water both felt at ease. The only other occupant was at the far end soaking in the salts and sitting under a small man-made fountain. Mark noticed she was looking their way. But it became evident she was looking at Lisa. The very thought of two women turned him on and he felt his excitement down below.

"Babe! You know that woman is checking you out right?"

"Nonsense! I know what you're thinking mister! That only happens in porn. Besides I havent ever been with a woman." Lisa replied trying not to show her excitement of being checked out by another woman. This mysterious lady was quite the looker. Even from a distance it was clear she had long dark hair, white skin covered in mineral oil. Her breasts were above the water level and were large and natural. She was sipping on her drink and occasionally glancing at Lisa.

"Bae, how about a challenge?" Mark asked sheepishly. It was clear he was thinking with his penis.

"Go on." Lisa almost sure if what he would ask.

"I dare you, to talk to this woman and try and seduce her." Mark said lustily.

"Really? Do you think you could handle it? What if she's a better lover? Think about that horn dog." Lisa said seductively. She was playing him. Hoping he was serious. She was always curious about being with another woman. She just never had the chance.

"You have my blessing mi'lady. What happens in Europe, stays here." Mark said jovially. But he was dead serious.

"Ok you're on. Challenge accepted." Lisa said as she began making her way to the other end of the spring. The woman who was looking into her phone looked up and gave a formal smile.

"Hi there. My name is Lisa. Do you speak English?" She asked.

"Hello. I am Boroka. and yes i do." Replied the alluring woman in a foreign accent.

"Well you seemed awfully alone here and i thought i would come and say hi." Lisa said in a mild manner trying not to be obvious. Boroka just smiled and sipped her drink looking at Lisa.

"Also i saw you looking at me Boroka." Lisa ventured.

"I am sorry, but you are far too beautiful to ignore. I could not help it." Boroka responded. She didn't seem fazed at the least. It wasn't her first time picking up women.

"And to be honest, could you blame me?" She continued as she ran a hand down Lisa's arms. Her touch send an electric sensation down Lisas body as Borokas nails gently stroked her side. Boroka knew what Lisa wanted. She continued to run her hands along Lisa's neck, slowly circling her breasts and running her hand below the water.

Lisa gasped as Boroka's experienced hands found their way to her pussy. On the surface it appeared as if they were casually talking as far as Mark could tell. But below the hot water, Borokas fingers had made their way into Lisa's love canal. Lisa moaned gently as Boroka began to finger fuck her. Boroka got closer as she slowly kissed Lisa in full view of Mark. Mark went mad and let out a small cheer as he stroked his cock watching his wife with another woman. After a few moments Boroka led Lisa out of the water and asked the couple to follow her into the changing room. Once inside, Boroka pounced onto her new prey and kissed her deeply. Her skillful tongue making its way into Lisas mouth and slowly sucking her tongue. Lisa had never been kissed with such passion before. She had never kissed a woman before either.

Boroka worked her way onto Lisa's breasts and cupped them. She licked her nipples and began sucking each one, trying to mouth as much of each breast as she could, like a hungry baby.

Mark tried to join in, but Boroka put her hand on his chest and said

"Today you watch. Tomorrow you can join."

Boroka was clearly in command. Mark found her confidence to be a major turn on. As Boroka worked her way down kissing Lisa's belly and licking her as she made her way to her pussy. Slowly licking and flicking her clit with her tongue she began to devour Lisa's love hole. Her tongue probed its way into her and Lisa held on to the walls to control herself as this Seductress sent electrifying impulses through her. Boroka furiously fingered her and looked into her eyes. Boroka's beautiful blue eyes filled with ecstasy pierced Lisa's. Not being able yo hold on for long, Lisa climaxed and sat down on the floor beside Boroka and continued to kiss her.

Shortly thereafter, The trio made their way out of the spa and headed back to their hotel. Boroka kissed Lisa deeply in public as Mark watched his wife being taken by this European Goddess. Boroka allowed Mark to feel up her breasts as the women kissed in the backseat of the empty bus. Once inside their hotel, Boroka and Lisa played all night long as Mark watched and came many times throughout the night. Boroka was equally adventurous as the couple and even went so far as to accept room service while fully naked. The poor staffer was shocked and stared as he handed them their meal.

Lisa and Boroka spent the entire night making love, eating one another out and as they lay there exhausted, the trio fell asleep embracing one another.

'Tomorrow i get to join in...' Mark thought to himself and giggled. This was going to be their best trip so far.

Riyajon
Riyajon
91 Followers