The Hotel Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Venus moaned again at the words. The faster strokes and constant slap of Helena's body against hers fuelled the exquisite feeling of the dildo inside her. She felt herself begin to spasm, a clear indication of her imminent climax.

"You're going to cum for Helena?" the Latin woman implored, knowing the effect her words would have. It was not the first time she had pleasured the stunning young daughter in such a way.

"Oh, yes, Helena," Venus gasped. "God, yes..."

Venus arched higher on her forearms against the wall and lowered her face onto them as the end approached. She could hardly wait for the full intensity of the orgasm she knew was almost upon her. And all it took was for Helena to change her tempo from long thrusts to short piston like movements for Venus to lose control.

She began to wail as she came, her primeval moaning erupting and filling the empty room. She was shaking as the electrical currents ran through her, the uninhibited pleasure overwhelming her senses as Helena continued to fuck her throughout her orgasm.

*

Gary and Gina...

When Gina had met Gary, she had been without a man for six months. Her previous eighteen month relationship had come to an end when she had caught him cheating on her and despite plenty of offers from other suitors, she felt she had had her fill of men for the time being. Her accidental meeting with Gary had been like a breath of fresh air. He had been mortified when shunting into the back of her car, although in reality no damage had been done to either vehicle.

His boyish charm had been evident from that first meeting, albeit in the strangest of circumstances, and he had conveyed an irresistible mixture of apprehension as a result of his first accident, and fearless cockiness as he attempted to hit on what he later told her he saw as a mature, older woman. His telephone call that evening had been a surprise as she had not expected to hear from him so soon, but a welcome one nevertheless.

For the first time in six months she went out on a date and immediately found herself in a foursome with someone who he explained was his longest and best friend, who also just happened to have a new girlfriend. Tommy was cute as well, and she loved the way he and Gary interplayed with each other. She got on like a house on fire with Toni, too, and the two of them joked that they might eventually swop partners for a while when it was time to move on.

She had no pretensions that her relationship with Gary was anything other than short term, and she already felt that she was beginning to hanker after some more, mature, male company. But the way she looked at it was that the holiday would either rekindle their short relationship or be a nice way to close it. Whichever was to prove to be the case, she was determined to enjoy it to the full.

*

Tommy and Toni...

Toni had been at a low ebb when she had met Tommy. She had been making a success of her short business career in a large textiles firm and was determined to advance as far as she possibly could. And as occasionally that meant dressing for success she purchased a couple of 'power' stripe suits that, when worn with nothing other than the flimsiest of brassieres, were a major factor in her promotions to date.

When the son of the owner took an interest in her she was flattered, and when that interest turned into a fling she had a year of the best sex of her life. And not only that, but she had the opportunity to rub shoulders with contacts that undoubtedly would help her career progress. Her mistake, she knew now, was in starting to take it too seriously whereas it appeared that Dominic just saw her as a trophy on his arm for a while.

He was single, attractive, well off financially and a lot of fun to be with. But when she attempted to force the pace, his interest had rapidly cooled to a point where he even started avoiding her at work. She attempted to clear the air with him but all she got was the usual male verbal diarrhoea as to how she was becoming too possessive and that he needed a break to get his life back in perspective.

It had been a horrible time for her and she had searched for and found another job just to make a complete break from the bastard. Within a couple of weeks, she met Tommy when he was assigned to some small repairs at her home. He was completely different to Dominic and his youthful innocence and zest made a welcome contrast to Dom's sophistication and intensity.

So when Tommy started coming on to her she only pretended to resist, finally giving in to his naive chat up lines and agreeing to go out on a date with him and his best friend and his new girlfriend. She loved Tommy's company and fell for Gary, too. As for Gina, it was as if they had been friends for ages and when the two of them had recently confided to each other that they were ready to move on and back to more sophisticated company, they had decided to see how the holiday progressed.

*

Peggy and Charles...

Peggy Sanford was an unashamed exhibitionist. The part time model loved nudity and sexual excitement, finding younger black men in particular an enormous attraction. It was for that reason that she had found herself drawn to Loncraine, the owner of The Hotel, and had so readily responded to his flirting ways the previous year. Had she been there longer, she wondered if she would have allowed things to go further.

She knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that Loncraine would have tried to fuck her and was equally aware that she would have been tempted to succumb. She often described herself as a naughty, very fuckable woman and her modelling exploits had led her to a number of situations where it would have been very easy to have given in. The thought of making love to a black man, with more than one man at a time, or with other women often dominated her thoughts.

But it wasn't her modelling experiences she was thinking about whilst she took her shower. She was thinking about Loncraine, and the possibilities that lay ahead. She was certain the black owner would try to fuck her this time and she knew without the slightest doubt that she wanted him to. The question would be whether she could stay as true to Charles as she had since their marriage.

As she stepped out of the shower and began to dry herself, she also thought of Loncraine's two beautiful daughters. What a shame they weren't older. That could have been very interesting, too.

*

Charles and Peggy...

On the face of it, Charles and Peggy were an unlikely couple. Although the healthy fifty-nine year old was still in excellent shape, Peggy was a few years his junior and such were her youthful looks, it was almost as easy to mistake them for father and daughter as it was husband and wife. They had been together for more years than she cared to remember and although Danny was born late in their marriage, they had doted on him.

This was their second successive visit to The Hotel and they thought it would probably be the last time that their eighteen year old son would accompany them on holiday. Both had enjoyed their previous year's visit, with Peggy flattered by the flirting attentions of Loncraine, whilst Charles had become enamoured by the gentle teasing he had received at the hands of Venus, the eldest of the owner's two daughters.

It was all harmless enough, they both knew, though Charles had found himself growing jealous on more than one occasion when the owners big fingers had caressed Peggy's arms as they spoke, seeming to take a delight in gliding them back and forth over the sensitive skin of her arm at every opportunity. But then Charles knew that although his beautiful wife enjoyed flirting with other men from time to time, that was as far as she would ever allow it to go.

And then there was his own harmless flirting, or should that be the other way around, with Venus. The attractive young black woman had seemed to have taken a liking to him and from the way he watched her engage with other guests, he knew that she spoke to him a little differently. There was almost a teasing spark in her eye. Why that should be so, he had no idea. He was much older than even her father.

They had arrived an hour ago and he was patiently waiting for Peggy to finish her shower so that they could walk down for a drink before their evening dinner. But the memories of Venus's voluptuous cleavage, her hard, rounded buttocks and shapely legs overwhelmed his senses as lay on the hotel bed and his eyes narrowed when his naked wife walked back into the bedroom.

As she sat beside him on the bed, he involuntarily licked his lips and then turned her head to his and passionately kissed her, feeling her ruby lips instantly respond.

"Charles..." she began to say, but he cut her off.

He roughly pushed her down on the bed and slipped down between her splayed legs, immediately lowering his lips to her vulva.

"My God, baby," she moaned, "What's got into you?"

Visions of Venus had, he thought, closing his eyes and imaging this was the young black woman that his tongue was pleasuring. His face shone with the combination of his saliva and Peggy's honeyed juices as the surprise and intensity of his movements quickly brought her to the edge of her cliff.

"Fuck baby, I'm gonna cum...." she rasped.

He pulled his head away before she could explode and urgently ripping his shorts open. Wasting no time he eased himself inside, hearing her harsh gasp as he settled all of his weight down on her and immediately began to thrust inside her.

There was no finesse about his actions and he began to put his entire being into fucking his wife, his thrusts accelerating and forcing her to quiver with the effort of absorbing him. His eyes closed as her head bounced up and down on the thick pillow. In his imagination this was Venus he was fucking and he felt himself begin to shake as his climax overtook him.

As he came, he continued to thrust uncontrollably into 'Venus's' body, eager to encourage every last drop from his body and into hers. The black girl's straining hands were now locked firmly behind his aching neck as she reached her orgasm, her shuddering body clinging onto his at it became caught up in the intense surge of ecstasy.

Opening his eyes to Venus's moans, he saw his wife looking up at him.

"That was wonderful, darling" she purred, but the vision in front of her eyes was Loncraine, not her husband.

*

Loncraine, Venus and Veronica...

Loncraine, Venus and Veronica were exceptionally attentive as they played hosts in the bar just before dinner. This was their traditional duty on the first evening of holiday for their new intake of guests, but they had long since discovered that it served an equally important purpose. It allowed each of them to assess the new group of holiday makers and identify any 'targets' for the week ahead.

Loncraine was attentive to Charles and Peggy, wondering whether this would be the year that the attractive redhead would allow herself to succumb to his charms. He would start work on that one immediately, he thought, and if she was as satisfying as Shelley then he would be in for an intense week.

But there was also a second woman that took his eye. Lisa, he believed she was called. From her and her husband's demeanour, she looked a tricky proposition, but then he liked a challenge. And of course, he already knew that with some women he needed to sow the seeds one year in order to reap them the next. So perhaps he would simply prepare the woman for a future conquest whilst sating himself on the delightful Peggy Sanford.

Venus, on the other hand, was also pleased to see Peggy. She had developed a taste for women over the last couple of years and the sophisticated redhead certainly held an appeal. It might be interesting to see how that worked out? And as for Charles, he was as old as he was he was delicious, and his big eyes were following her around the bar like a love struck teenager. She had teased and flirted with him last year and she might need to do the same again to allow her daddy time together with Peggy.

She smiled across at her younger sister, Veronica, who was already in flirting mode. There were six guests sitting together, all of whom had met on the coach from the airport to the hotel. Two of the men, Barry and Simon she thought they were called, were laughing and joking as they talked about sport whilst the other man, Leo, joined in occasionally but held his wife's hand. Love's young dream, she laughingly thought, though there was no doubt that both man and wife were the most attractive of this week's guests.

The other two women seemed engaged in quiet pleasantries, with the pink haired one appearing to dominate the conversation with her new red headed friend. As she watched, Venus sidled up to her.

"Have you seen Danny?" her sister whispered.

"Danny?" Veronica responded, raising her eyebrow.

"Charles and Peggy's son," Venus explained.

Both women looked over at the young eighteen-year old, who immediately blushed when he saw he was the focus of their attentions.

"Cute," said Veronica.

"Much cuter than last year," Venus whispered in a teasing tone. "He's just turned eighteen and it looks to me like he's never been with a woman!"

Veronica looked back at the young lad, who was now staring down into his diet coke. Hmmmm, that was quite a different challenge, she thought...

*

If you enjoyed, please don't forget to either vote -- or email me with feedback... or ideally do both.

12