All Comments on 'The House Painter'

by okayjack

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
sandalilangsandalilangalmost 6 years ago
Well fucked!

I thoroughly enjoyed this but it took several days for the two of them to get round to it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This story was incredibly hot

I loved the sex scene in this story. Having a sexy wife seduce a service/repairman may be a bit cliche, but that doesn’t mean it isn’t unbelievably hot. I was fortunate enough to have watched my wife seduce three carpet installers. I came home from work and I saw them through the large picture windo flirting with her. I decided to move around to another window and watch to see what happened. Let’s just say that it didn’t take too long before she was receiving carpet burns from the new floor. One of the most erotic things I ever witnessed. I hope to read more about this sexy woman and hope they are all this enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love the story

I really liked this story and the writer's style. Descriptive, to the point and believable. Wish I had a hot wife like this one but until I do I will continue to read Okayjack's stories. Keep up the good work and don't pay any attention to the anonymous idiots who think they are great literary critics.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Best paint

Glad Carlos used Home Depot Behr paint. Best paint on the market.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Next time

he'll bring all his illegal immigrants friends. Then she can go whore herself in a low level mexican brothel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great

This story made me really horny! I wonder do erotic stories lead to ED like porn https://viabestbuys.com/online-porn-leads-erectile-dysfunction-young-men/ ? I am afraid such thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More like this

Great story, very hot and descriptive and had to make me wonder about my experience of work at the house. Recently had tile work I’m the bathroom, my wife got very friendly with him, would have lunch with him and bring him cold water. I often wondered why it took a few extra days than expected.

I’d imagine her fucking him and I’d get hard. Well maybe she did, has mentioned having the hall tiled a week ago and asked if we could use Willam again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Great writing

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Carlos still had his hair wet from his swim. La Migra coming for him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous