The House Painter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After pounding her ass for several minutes and after Maggie had climaxed another half dozen times, Carlos announced in English that he needed to cum. Maggie said, "Do it" and pushed hard against the cock invading her ass. Carlos pounded deeply and soon roared loudly like a jungle animal releasing himself into her rectal cavity. Maggie pushed back still playing with her clit and before Carlos finished his orgasm, Maggie came again. She is incredible.

Carlos remained inside Maggie as he emptied himself completely. Maggie pushed back until he stopped pushing and finally he pulled out and rolled to his right, completely spent. Maggie collapsed on her stomach gasping and heaving after her impressive if exhausting performance. She had just had her pussy and ass reamed by a complete stranger and yet she looked like she could perform again soon and I intended to find out as soon as Carlos left.

In perfect English, Carlos took Maggie's face in his hands and said, "You are beautiful. Thank you." Maggie kissed him lightly knowing that it was time for Carlos to go. She got up leaving him limp and exhausted on the bed. She grabbed her long, cotton robe covering herself completely.

She winked at me in the closet and then looked at Carlos and said, isn't it time for you to get to work?" They both laughed as he struggled to get up and get his clothes on. To his credit, Carlos was a total gentleman, but he did have that "what the hell just happened here" look on his face. Maggie politely asked him if he needed help in gathering his painting materials and he declined as he was eager to get out of the house presumably feeling somewhat guilty and not knowing for certain when I might be home. Little did he know.

Carlos gathered his drop cloths and painting materials and quickly exited the house. Maggie, always the devious dame, told Carlos he would have to come back to the house to collect a check when I was home. This would force Carlos into an awkward position with me and I knew that Maggie would love watching the interaction knowing that I would knew about what happened and Carlos would have no clue that I knew.

Once Carlos departed, Maggie returned to the guest bedroom smiling with that freshly fucked look on her face. "Well, how did you like the show?"

I grinned from ear to ear and told her I could not wait for Carlos to leave so we could jump in bed. She asked what I was waiting for and we headed to the master bedroom.

We climbed into the bed as I set a world record for getting naked. Maggie slithered into the bed and snuggled up against me.

As she grabbed my cock (which was already erect) she smiled lasciviously and said, "What do you think about repainting the upstairs bedrooms?" We both laughed heartily and I told her if she thought the rooms needed painting, we should consider doing so.

She smiled again and said, "Next time we might have to include his entire crew. What would you think about that?"

I grabbed her crotch and inserted a finger into her hot, wet pussy and simply said, "You are in charge of interior decorating. If that is what you think we need to do, we should do it."

Maggie stroked my cock and said, "Maybe we should also think about painting the porch and deck as well." What a woman. What a nympho. I am glad I did not go to the office on this day and could not wait to watch the video tape with her. Meanwhile, we had other business to tend to and I knew we were in for a wonderful afternoon.

12