All Comments on 'The Hunger'

by CindysBob

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Motherlessone77Motherlessone77over 2 years ago

creative but disturbing.

PervertedKnightPervertedKnightover 2 years ago

Hurray! I was thrilled just now to see that you'd submitted another story, and it was as wonderfully debauched as always. I loved all of it, but especially the sharing of the mom/son/father. To this day I still remember my parents trying to get my siblings and me ready for church one time, with a couple of us showering with my father and my mother still drying her hair naked when we got out of the shower. Being five or six years old at the time, I still remember being face-to-cock with my father's beer-can dick in the shower as he soaped us up and getting strangely turned on, and then walking past my mother after my father had toweled my older brother and me dry and telling us to go back to our room to get our little suits on. My mom was an olive-skinned beauty at the time with amazingly long and thick nipples (like Vienna sausages), and I still remember how she hiked her foot up on the bathroom counter to apply some dusting powder to her pussy just as I walked behind her. The timing was perfect for me and I looked up to see what she was doing because I had never seen her naked before or use dusting powder. There before me was her furry cunt still wide open from her own bath and her dark-skinned anus just inches from my face as I walked by. I had numerous dreams later in life of fucking both of those holes whenever I was feeling particularly demented, and I often wonder if my dad ever shared her with his friends. To this day I also still wake up to thoughts of getting my ex wife to fuck and suck my father's beer-can cock and how it excited her so when we would fuck and I would mention how big his dick was and how I wanted to share her pussy with both my father and younger brother. So hurray for your newest story--I can only give you 4 stars because of the numerous typos (e.g., parent's house - parents' house; me - my, etc.), but maybe you rushed it out without having an editor look it over. I'm just glad I follow you so that I could be one of the first to read this new creation, and I celebrate your return in all of its wicked nastiness! I hope you will write another nasty tale soon!

FreeAmericanPatriotFreeAmericanPatriotover 2 years ago

as a fan of romantic mom son incest, this is fucked up.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 2 years ago

I gave it five stars and a favorite point for the incest. Not a fan at all of degrading women. I kept hoping the son would kick Caufield in the balls for treating his mom like that.

DarkForeverDarkForeverover 2 years ago

Nothing love. Full of Disgusting

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

HOTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!

pokemon300pokemon300over 2 years ago

The man is back and he did not dissapoint. Excellent!

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

No wonder you got rid of scoring you know what the vote could be.

This is Cuck drivel, should be in the fetish category, after all cuckoldry is fetish material, NOT mainstream sexual behaviour. Never met a cuck in my travels, not surprised though, they make up a minuscule part of sexual relationships. Only Cuck loving authors believe otherwise.

You put this into Loving Wives untagged, a top no, no. You attempted to disguise your story as something else. Shitty behiour on your part. If you are going to write this garbage, tag it correctly and put it in its right place.

My score for you, unsurprisingly, is 1/5. I wish l could rate it less. I will never read another of your sad stories, trust me on that.

Jaydean409Jaydean409over 2 years ago

OMG FIVE Stars!!!!! So glad I caught this. I will have to follow you also so I don't miss anything you write. Your stories always end too soon for me, or need to have additional chapters. I love this story!!! The vision of the wife hating what she's doing but helpless to control her inner slut is one that really turns my crank. This is why I would love a Chapter 2 for "The Portrait" where Leane Ellison and husband confront her demons, with many descriptions of her increasing debauchery!!! This also need further examination where the daughter eventually gets involved and disgusting, incestuous crimes are committed!!!!!!!!!! You Rule!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was one of the hottest stories I've seen here! Great share! I can understand the haters freaking out, this one was kinky...

ddealddealover 2 years ago

Weird perspective choosing the dad. She clearly needed help

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very nice, hot, sexy.

FamilyGuy66FamilyGuy66over 2 years ago

This story is seriously disturbed on so many levels. Thank you. Nicely paced, believable dialogue, and so fucking kinky! I'd give it 5/5.

bluengraybluengrayover 2 years ago

I always enjoy reading your stories. They are always written with a certain edge to them that make your readers feel like they really shouldn’t be reading them, but we always do! I love reading the thoughts that come from your obviously twisted mind. I just wish you wrote more frequently. Thanks for another wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

the gradual acceptance mingled with a shame that never quite goes away - that's what makes it so erotic and so real....knowing she used to be wild and tried to stop but couldn't

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Totally hot! I had a physical relationship with my mom, and my stepsons saw my wife topless and nude many times growing up, but she would never take it further.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fuck yeah!

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Cleveland9 months ago

Wonderfully perverse and also psychologically plausible. That's a hard combination to pull off. Furthermore, CindysBob's command of prose style and narrative structure is far above average. Alas, the unnamed daughter made it through the entire story without further damage to her virtue. Is Chapter 02 a possibility? The current story earns 5*, easily.

geronimo_applebygeronimo_appleby8 months ago

Outstanding. Well-paced, three-dimensional characters. Suspension of disbelief was very well woven into the tale. Couple of twists [and kinks] in it too. Hreat job, 5 stars, easily.

NeoGatekeeperNeoGatekeeper5 months ago

Yes! Great 5 star writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous