The Husband's Plight

Story Info
A husband finds his wife cheating.
5.8k words
1.99
30.7k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ravi found himself slowly regaining his consciousness inside a small dark room and could not recall where he was or why. His head was heavy and he could not really use his brains logically to analyse what happened to him. A numbness of unknown type seemed to have taken control of his brain and body. Suddenly, he recalled about his wife, Sujata and tried to find her in the dark room. But so far he could see, Sujata was not in the room.

Ravi, 28 years and a financial consultant was married to Sujata, 24 years, about eight months back. Theirs was an arranged marriage with full consent of their respective families.

Ravi is an energetic young man who made enough wealth in just six years through his honest efforts. He is the only son of his parents. Ravi's younger sister, Mita, is married too and settled in USA.

Sujata is the eldest daughter of her parents and has one brother and sister younger to her. Sujata is dark in complexion and has a very well maintained figure. She is 5'6" in height, 34-32-36, has sparkling eyes and a round face with dimples on her cheeks that add a sexy glamour to her appearance. Due to her looks, many boys had proposed her since her school days. But being from a conservative family, Sujata had always turned down those proposals very decently so that the prospective lovers never took offence.

After marriage, Ravi and Sujata had normal sexual life on bed and during eight months of their conjugal life, Ravi has succeeded in making conservative Sujata to enjoy martial sex without any reservation. So that even at odd hours of the day when Ravi hugs Sujata or gives her a kiss or fondles her, she too responds with equal sexy gestures and they often end up making love at any hour of the day.

But Sujata's sexy demeanour, her sparkling glances, her juicy lips, her curvy figure all had combined to draw the attention of many horny men towards her and they never missed a chance to discreetly survey her beautiful body whenever they caught a glimpse of her. Of many men in the locality who had secret passion about Sujata, one was Sudhir, a man in his mid-thirties and a loyal client of Ravi. In fact, Sudhir was one of the major clients of Ravi and he helped Ravi to achieve the status he is presently enjoying.

Sudhir was married though everyone in the town knew him as a lady killer. Sudhir was a rich and powerful businessman with enough political clout. His wife, Priya, is very pretty and Sudhir had married her against the consent of his own parents. Even the parents of Priya also did not approve the marriage as Priya belonged to a different Indian state and community. But Sudhir and Priya got married against the wishes of their parents. For about two years, their marital life ran well. But after Priya gave birth to their first child, Sudhir lost all interest in her.

Sudhir had laid many women and girls before getting married to Priya and after Priya gave birth to her child, Sudhir restarted his promiscuous life. It took time for Priya to understand the nature of Sudhir and when she came to know of her husband's amorous adventures, she started to fight back.

But Sudhir and his family belonged to a very conservative community that never allowed their women to have their say or speak against the males patriarch of the family. Money and political influence as well as the social conditions helped Sudhir to control Priya like an object, to use her body whenever he wished and at other times, he continued enjoying his reckless life with other women.

Though after discovery of her husband's promiscuity, Priya hated him from the core of her heart but she never dared to refuse Sudhir, whenever occasionally he wanted to enjoy with her. There were two reasons behind.

Initially on few occasions, Priya had refused to share physical intimacy with Sudhir having known his multiple extramarital affairs. But Sudhir was ruthless and on each occasion forcibly pinned down Priya on bed and made her to surrender. Priya had contemplated about an FIR in police against marital rape and had consulted a lady lawyer too without the knowledge of her husband. But Sudhir came to know about it and to her horror Priya found herself and her lady lawyer lodged in police lock up on the charges of drug abuse. The night in the lock up was horrible as all through the night four or five constables would pass near them speaking obscene words about them and expressing their desire to fuck them inside the lock up.

The case against them was so carefully wrought that the evidences were apparently against them and if the case would have gone further both Priya and her lawyer would have ended up in jail. Sudhir came to Priya's rescue and got her released next morning by his personal bond. But he privately told Priya that should she think of such FIR against him in future, she would get ravished inside lock up as wished by the constables. Priya never again thought of refusing Sudhir whenever he wanted sex or about antagonising him because the threatening of the constables loomed in her mind.

Though Sudhir came to rescue Priya, he left the lady lawyer named Roma to face charges of narcotic abuse. The forty years old Roma had her husband and son and the charges were enough to spoil the reputation of the family and ruin their lives. They tried hard to strike a compromise. Sudhir wouldn't help them and police danced to the tune of Sudhir. Finally, Roma approached her client, Priya for help. When Priya requested Sudhir to help in getting Roma released, he shamelessly demanded Roma to satisfy him on bed or to face the consequences.

Priya was stunned by the bargain of Sudhir and with much hesitation informed her lawyer that Sudhir was in no mood to help and the bargain was too low to be agreed. Roma understood what a man like Sudhir could have demanded. After spending two nights in the lock up and hearing all the abusive words of the constables, she finally relented to the offensive proposal of Sudhir on the condition that the price of the compromise shouldn't be known to anyone except Roma, Priya and Sudhir.

To save family and herself from further insult and social humiliation, Roma finally agreed to cheat her husband and with tearful eyes came to Sudhir's bed. Sudhir was so devilish that he brought Roma to his own house and asked Priya to leave the bedroom for sometime and to wait in the adjacent room till he and Roma "mutually settled" their "legal tussle on bed".

Once inside the bedroom, Sudhir brazenly said to Roma, "This is the same bed on which your client Priya serves me and about which she sought your help against marital rape."

Roma couldn't believe that a man could be such a villain. She was still tearful and didn't look at Sudhir. Sudhir offered her a tissue paper and said, "Wipe your tears, dry your eyes and make your nether lips wet instead to enjoy, and be thankful that your husband does not know anything about it. But I assure, you will enjoy more with this younger man than your old husband can treat you on bed and you will want to enjoy in future also."

Roma tolerated all humiliation with her glances lowered and passively obeyed as Sudhir led her to bed, removed all her dresses and made her strip Sudhir. She was dying in shame but had no option but to please Sudhir. For more than eighty minutes Sudhir kept Roma in bedroom with him making her do things she had never done with her husband in entire married life. Roma heard about studs but thought it to be something fictional. However, with Sudhir she realised what a stud means. Much against her will and conscience, her body had responded to the hard plumbing that she received from Sudhir. At times, Roma was moaning in pleasure and a long loud shreik escaped her mouth as her tunnel was filled by Sudhir's thick and sticky warm semen and Roma faced a violent orgasm shaking not only her body, but her mind as well.

Roma tried her best to compose herself before coming out of the bedroom so that her dishevelled appearance doesn't appear remarkably. But the after effects of getting brutally fucked by a stud and that of a violent orgasm could not be concealed altogether. As she came out of the bedroom, Roma couldn't look at Priya directly. It was a moment of shame, insult and raw humiliation for both Roma and Priya. As if to sprinkle salt on their wounds, Sudhir said to Roma, "Are you going straight to your home? Or like to exchange your experience with Priya? Hope to see you again."

Neither Roma nor Priya said anything to each other nor to Sudhir. But Priya was sure that it was not the last day for Roma to be on bed with Sudhir. Despite humiliation that Roma faced, along with her gloomy face and tears, a glow of utter physical satisfaction radiated from Roma's face showing her vulnerability as Sudhir's toy of sex in future. Priya was well acquainted with this quality of Sudhir. She despised him, was disgusted at him but after forcing himself on her, Sudhir created such a sensation in the body that it was difficult not to enjoy that passionate love making. And it was the other reason why Priya surrendered to her mean, torturous and unfaithful husband. It was an animal pleasure that he left with his expertise in the sexual act. And Priya knew that Roma must have felt the same thing even though situation had compelled Roma to surrender to Sudhir against her will.

Priya's guess was right. Within one month since the issues were sorted out and the drug abuse allegation against Roma and her family was withdrawn by police, Roma was thrice on bed with Sudhir and on each occasion Priya was informed about it by Sudhir. But neither Priya nor Roma had any idea about the dirty and vengeful mindset of Sudhir.

It was the most shocking day in the lives of Priya and Roma. It was an autumn mid-day. Roma came to Sudhir directly from the Court in her professional uniform as instructed by Sudhir. Roma was asked to go inside the bedroom. Roma was shocked to find that Priya was also inside. Sudhir had locked the room in the meantime and with a vulgar gesture said shamelessly, "The advocate and her client will serve me in front of each other today. I will makes an evaluation who serves better."

Both Priya and Roma protested at the dirty proposal and refused to comply with his wicked wishes. But Sudhir was as casual and careless and said to Roma, "Your client must have told you about how I forced her when she refused to satisfy me? In fact, that was the base of marital rape on which you wanted to help her. Now if you two don't comply to my wishes, you will both get raped in this room and moreover, I might decide to tell your husband about the secret intimacy I have with you."

Roma had already known what a dangerous and revengeful person Sudhir was and she got alarmed at his threat and said in a frightful voice, "Please don't involve my family, don't harm us. I have already accepted all your demands..."

Before Roma could say further, Sudhir said to her, "If you co-operate, I can easily control that hot bitch. She (Priya) is always in the habit of refusing till I force her to become my whore and she finally ends up taking my tool in her hot cunt and screams in pleasure."

Priya was ashamed and angry at the way her husband was speaking to Roma about her and mentally decided not to respond positively at any point to Sudhir's dirty manipulations. Priya sat on a chair with her gaze lowered. She felt anger and humiliation rising inside her making her blush. But both Priya and Roma were shocked when Sudhir spoke again to Roma, "She(Priya) is always in negative mood. But you are more practical and obliging, I know. So get rid of your clothes and start playing the role a sexy bitch."

Roma was thunderstruck. How could she play such a shameless role in front of Priya?! Sudhir had in the meantime forced Priya's hands at her back and handcuffed them. Priya stood helplessly as Sudhir pulled her pallu from her shoulders and exposed her boobs covered under blose and bra. He then pushed Priya to the bed and roughly unbuttoned her blouse and unhooked the bra and pulled them away out of her body. Priya's upper part was totally uncovered.

Sudhir then turned to Roma and roughly asked her, "Why are you still in your court uniform?"

Roma ardently begged to him, "Please spare me the humiliation of getting stripped in front of Priya..."

Sudhir laughed viciously and said, "Hot slut, you didn't hesitate to open your legs so long before me and now you're ashamed to open them in front of her!"

Sudhir roughly caught Roma and without removing the black coat moved his hands roughly inside her white shirt and started to maul her boobs passionately. Roma screamed in shame. Priya shivered at what she saw. But more were yet to come. Priya saw Sudhir opening his zipper and bringing out his hard cock. He forced Roma to kneel down before him and holding her by the hairs, pushed his demon of flesh in Roma's mouth. He fucked her mouth four or five times quite brutally making her almost gag and then left her saying, "Hope you don't mind to take off all your clothes now. I am going to handle the other bitch (Priya) for sometime. If I find you still in your sacks after that I am going to tear them all. I wish to find you completely naked when I tame that bitch."

Sudhir then turned to Priya, who was contemplating how Sudhir was going go assault her. She thought that like Roma he would force his tool in her mouth or start removing her blouse. Priya knew that she can't resist him physically as her hands were tied at her back and she was thrown on bed with her handcuffed hands under her. With the corner of her eyes, Priya noticed that Roma had already removed her lawyer's black coat and was stripping out of her white shirt and pant. Her attention was diverted to Roma's action when like a wild beast Sudhir jumped on her and his hands swiftly unknotted her petticoat and pushed it upwards so that it heaped near her waist exposing her legs and her love spot covered by a panty. His fingers roughly went inside her panty and pricked her pussy hole. Priya moaned and tried to resist by crossing her legs. Sudhir smooched her lips.

Since the marital rift had developed between Sudhir and Priya, the former had always roughly forced on her against her will, but getting forced in front of Roma was something different. Priya felt humiliated and tried her best to resist her husband by arching her body severely on bed. Sudhir was quite strong compared to tender Priya, but even he found it difficult to make his unwilling wife to surrender.

Suddenly, Sudhir's hands roughly caught Priya's panty and partially tore it exposing her puffy labia lips. Priya was trying to cover her most intimate and private part by cross legging. Sudhir looked at her futile efforts and pulled the fabric below the elastic most fiercely in two parts so that her entire pubic area with its bushy curls was totally in view. His eyes turned to Roma, who had by that time stripped out of her dresses completely obeying Sudhir's command. Sudhir said to Priya, "Just see what an obliging lady is she. She has obeyed my order like a good slut because she knows that if she doesn't, I would force and punish her and she will have to face her husband and family with bite marks and scratches all over her tender body. And here is one disobedient wife like you, who would provoke me to be violent by your defiance. Priya, you should learn from your advocate to be co-operative, after all, I'm your husband. Just see how Roma is co-operative even with me."

Sudhir turned to Roma. Even at 40, Roma's curvaceous body was worthy of watching. Though after the child birth, Roma's body gathered some fat at her stomach, but she looked gorgeous as her voluptuous boobs swagged mildly when freed from the bondage of bra with dark brown nipples reminding of strawberries. Sudhir surveyed the nude body of Roma shamelessly and gestured her to be near him.

Though reluctant and ashamed beyond limit, Roma moved slowly towards Sudhir fearing physical assault from him. As she came nearer, Sudhir took her boobs in his palms and started kneading them. Roma's face displayed how odd she felt getting molested by Sudhir in front of his wife. But Sudhir was shameless. As he groped Roma's boobs, he said, "So sexy and warm, I really like it, Roma. Apart from me and your old husband, how many have enjoyed playing with these sexy balls?"

Roma blushed at the gross insulting words. Sudhir seemed to enjoy her embarrassment. His hands moved to grope her round asses, then his fingers probed the cleft between her butts and then moved to her clean shaved pussy. He said to Priya, "Just watch how smart is Roma, she came all clean, so I don't have a problem to locate her slit. And here is you, keeping your cunt hairy like a cheap whore."

The verbal and physical abuse was cruel and vulgar. Sudhir's cruelty had traumatic effects on both Priya and Roma and they knew not how to react and preferred to be quiet. But Sudhir was determined to make the ladies miserable. He pulled Roma closer to him and kissed her lips passionately pushing his tongue in her mouth while his hands kept groping her body. When he stopped kissing, he said to Roma, "A hot lady like you enjoys more to be fucked by a younger bull like me rather than your old husband, isn't it?"

Roma didn't reply. Sudhir took Roma on his lap and carried her to the bed where Priya was lying and threw Roma roughly on the bed. Sudhir got over Roma's naked body and started sucking her nipples alternately while his finger went to her pussy hole fingering her violently. Roma moaned in pain, pleasure and excitement, "Aaaa...ooohh...aaaa...uuu."

Sudhir laughed, "Why don't you admit that you enjoy sex with me more than you do with your old husband?"

Sudhir kept teasing Roma, kissing, sucking, fingering and fondling her and Roma shamelessly admitted, "Yes, I do. Aaaa...ooohh...uuuu...aaa...y...ees... more than I... with my husband."

Sudhir looked at Roma's contorted face with a devilish satisfaction and threw her in one corner of the bed and tied her to one of the bed posts. He noticed tears in the eyes of Roma and responded, "Don't cry, I will quench the thirst of your slutty cunt. Let me handle that bitch (Priya) first. She is always disobedient and enjoys to get raped. Today I will rape her in front of you and you can see it yourself how she creates the scenario for rape to get more pleasure and then she complaints about marital rape."

Both Priya and Roma shivered imagining the terror that Sudhir was going to unleash. Priya decided to resist getting raped by her husband in front of Roma, and if possible to help Roma to escape further ordeal. However, Priya watched with horror Sudhir stripping completely in front of them. Priya was alarmed to notice an animal pleasure in the glances of Sudhir as he looked at her semi-naked body. Sudhir's extraordinary thick meat was pulsating in excitement and its bluish throbbing veins were clearly visible. But instead of attacking Priya, Sudhir brought a pair of velvet cuffs and before Priya could understand anything, her legs were cuffed parting them widely on two sides.

Sudhir had already tore apart Priya's panty. With the wildness of a beast he started tearing away her petticoat. Helplessly Priya was lying on the bed with nothing to cover from her abdomen to toes. Sudhir started playing with her curly pubic hairs most sensuously making Priya shiver intermittently. In between, Sudhir was asking Roma to watch how his slutty wife shivered at his rough caress. With legs and hands tied, Priya could hardly do anything when in the next move Sudhir started taking away her saree. Priya was then only in her blouse and bra. Sudhir said to Roma, "Her mounds are smaller than yours, but they are sexy. I always enjoy to expose her supple breasts."

Neither Roma nor Priya spoke anything when Sudhir started to tear away Priya's blouse and bra and soon Priya was in her birthday suit with nothing to cover her. Sudhir started sucking and biting her tender boobs making Priya scream. Roma was feeling extremely sorry for her client, Priya, but couldn't think of any means to save her. But watching Priya writhing in pain, the legal self of Roma resurfaced and she said in a grave voice, "You can't do like this to her."

12