The Husband's Plight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sudhir seemed to be amazed at the audacity of Roma and with a cruel smile said, "You want to see what am I can do with her? She will beg to get fucked in front of you."

Sudhir brought a dildo vibrator and roughly pushed it in Priya's pussy and putting on the switch started alternating its vibrating motion from slower to faster and vice versa. It had tremendous impact on Priya who clenched her teeth and fists at what the vibrator did in her pussy. She was moaning and arching her body like a possessed woman. Roma watched with amazement how Priya's resolute resistance was turning into one of surrender. Priya was speaking out her feelings without any shame or defiance, "Sudhir, please fuck me...please rape me if you like. But please stop this. I'm your whore Sudhir, do whatever you like but please take it out...I can't take it anymore."

Sudhir gave a smile of victory and pulled out the dildo. Priya was still trembling at its impact. He commanded Priya pointing his hard dick, "Give it a good treat with your sexy lips and tongue."

Priya positioned herself before Sudhir and like an obedient wife took his cock in her mouth and started sucking it while Sudhir played with her well shaped boobs. For about ten minutes Priya kept sucking and licking. Then suddenly Sudhir pulled out his meat from her mouth and approached Roma for putting it in her mouth. Roma had taken Sudhir's cock several times in her mouth. Even on that day, at her refusal to strip before Priya, Sudhir had fucked Roma's mouth. But right at that moment his hard dick was glistened with Priya's saliva. So Roma hesitated slightly even though she knew how Sudhir might treat her should he feel her unwillingness to take the dick in her mouth. So as Sudhir approached holding his hard shaft in hand, Roma opened her mouth so that he could easily put it in. Though Roma felt disgusted to take the meat still glistening with Priya's saliva, she pretended to obey Sudhir. For next twenty minutes Sudhir alternately kept fucking the mouths of two helpless ladies miserably tied up on the bed. He made Roma and Priya burn in desires by his manipulations and finally he used his hard cock to alternately pound Priya and Roma's love tunnel till both of them were moaning in arousal and at frustration of not being continuously getting pounded. But Sudhir's target was his wife, Priya whom he pounded with devilish force making her scream and begging Sudhir to come inside her. Priya's surrender and begging satisfied Sudhir, who gestured Roma to watch as Priya clenched her fists and her body shivered as she faced a massive orgasm as Sudhir shot his load in her tunnel. Sudhir kept squeezing Priya's tender boobs most cruelly as her body writhed under the impact of an unwanted but inevitable sexual climax.

After Sudhir withdrew his cock from Priya's tunnel, he turned to Roma. Sudhir's cock was then flaccid. Roma hated everything that went before her eyes but the passionate way in which the naked game was played on the same bed by the couple had its unwanted effects on her making her pussy lips part in excitement and making her nether tunnel slippery in her own juice. Sudhir looked at her strawberry like erect nipples and inspected her wet pussy and said most insultingly, "You're no less a whore than Priya. Your tunnel is eager to receive same thrusts of my baton. But for that you must take an extra care of your master. "

Sudhir went near Roma, pulled her face towards his crotch and he pushed roughly his flaccid cock in her mouth commanding her to suck it. His cock was dirty with his own sticky cum and the vaginal juice of Priya. Roma tried to protest but Sudhir simply reminded her about her husband and Roma bowed down immediately and started sucking the meat in her mouth. The touch of Roma's lips and tongue made Sudhir regain the hardness of his tool which grew once again in size and became hard. Sudhir brought out his mammoth tool from her mouth and hissing like a snake said to Roma, "Spread your legs to take it if you want no marks to be left on your body. "

Afraid of retaliation at denial that could make Sudhir leave nail and bite marks on her smooth skin, Roma parted her legs widest possible to allow his meat to invade her. Lying tired beside them on the same bed after terrible orgasm, Priya watched helplessly her husband roughly penetrating his hard cock inside the quim of her advocate friend. Sudhir mounted on Roma and started thrusting her rapidly and complimenting her loudly about her hot, soft and overflowing pussy. Both the ladies despised the set up in which they were and yet against their will they were enjoying the dirty way in which Roma was getting fucked by Sudhir.

Both Priya and Roma learnt to get humiliated by Sudhir on the same bed and they inevitably ended up fulfilling his abnormal sexual prowess and against their will reaching sexual climaxes.

Priya's condition worsened as her parents-in-law openly justified Sudhir's amorous life of promiscuity, out of their anger against Priya for having married Sudhir without their consent. It was even in the air of the locality that to torture Priya, Sudhir sometimes brought his other female bed partners to his home, like he did with Roma and used to enjoy with them in a room next to the bedroom of Priya. Priya was very unhappy but had nowhere to go and her parents were already dead. So that was what Sudhir was as a man.

Sudhir was an intimate friend of Ravi and Ravi knew about the promiscuous life style of his friend. But Ravi never wanted to be the moral guardian of his friend, firstly because he considered it to be interference in the life of someone, and secondly because, he didn't want to antagonise the man who helped him to establish in life. Ravi also knew that if Sudhir gets angry and decides to pull out himself and his friends from helping Ravi, the latter could become bankrupt.

Things would have moved on smoothly had it not been Sudhir, who had invited Ravi and his newly-wed wife, Sujata for a dinner at his house. Priya played a perfect host and pretended to be Sudhir's loving wife at the dinner. But Priya was also alarmed looking at the beauty of Sujata that had an undercurrent of sexy appeal even though Sujata was neither fairer nor more beautiful than Priya. What bothered Priya more was the way Sudhir flirted with Sujata at the dinner and the way his glances were surveying Sujata's body.

Priya's intuition made her call Ravi a few days after and all that she said was, "I just wish you and Sujata to be careful as you know Sudhir's nature. I didn't like the way he cast glances on her."

Ravi was disgusted at this back biting of Priya and simply replied, "Don't be too suspicious, bhavi (formal address of elder brother's wife). Sudhir is not that stuff."

Priya felt insulted and did not argue further. That was about two months back. Recently, Sudhir had suggested to Ravi and Sujata about a honeymoon tour in a nearby eco-resort beside a local river. Sujata was too excited and she and Sudhir convinced Ravi for the trip. Sujata suggested that Sudhir and Priya should also accompany them. Sudhir gave a meek and sullen smile and said, "No bhavi, you two go together. Lemme tell you frankly, Priya is too possessive and suspicious. If we accompany you two, Priya will make a fuss over it suspecting that I have some interest in you. So it is better, you two go for the trip."

Ravi and Sujata later regretted for Sudhir and both were of the opinion that Priya was to blame. If Sudhir had any extra-marital liaison, Priya's suspicious mind had driven Sudhir in that direction. Ravi then told Sujata about phone call he had received from Priya warning him about Sudhir and his intentions and both laughed that Priya need to see a marriage counsellor or a psychiatrist.

Sudhir had arranged a honeymoon trip of week long duration for Ravi and Sujata. It was a wonderful resort and the couple enjoyed their stay. It was a resort mainly meant for newly married couples. The resort had staying facilities on the boats at night and Sudhir had even booked three nights for them on boats.

Lying in the dark room, Ravi partially recalled that they were on board the boat, had taken the dinner and the boat was moving slowly along the river. Apart from Ravi and Sujata, only the boatman was there. That night the couple had the plan to retire to their room in the lodge at the bank of the river and requested the boatman to take back to the lodge after cruising for about an hour on river water.

Ravi could not recall what happened thereafter and why he was in a dark room. Ravi was too worried about Sujata and attempted in the darkness of the room to locate his wife. But due to darkness inside the room could not see clearly. As his eyes adjusted slowly to the darkness of the room, he saw something like a door at the other end of the room and a staircase on his left. Though his head was heavy, Ravi stood and tumultuously moved towards the door. However, reaching near it, he found it locked from outside. Disappointed Ravi decided to reach the staircase. On reaching there, he found the stairs had gone both upwards and downwards and he waited for sometime to decide which way he should go. He thought it would be risky to move downwards to the floor below due to extreme darkness as he could miss the steps. Instead he decided move upwards so that he could take help of the stair railings. As he move upwards he reached a corner after he stepped over about seven stair steps. From there, the staircase had taken a right turn upward and mild flickering light from the room above had considerably reduced the darkness of the stairs. Ravi moved rapidly towards the room that seemed to be well lighted within. The room was well lighted inside but the glass door was locked with heavy curtains hanging on it that prevented much of the light from coming out and brightening the stairs. But there was a little gap between two curtains on the door and Ravi peeped through it and froze.

On the bed inside the room, a couple was busy in the most primitive game. Ravi saw Sujata completely nude on the bed moving her head frantically as two big hairy palms were fondling her mounds. But the face of the man was not seen as it was buried between the thighs of Sujata. As her legs were folded at her knees, her trunk like smooth thighs served as walls hiding the face of the man going down on Sujata. However, from the body outline and the nature of his action, Ravi could assume that it was none other than Sudhir and for the first ever, Ravi regretted for not having paid heed to the warning of Sudhir's wife, Priya. But what took Ravi by surprise was that he couldn't discover any resistance on the part of Sujata rather she seemed to enjoy the intimacy. Ravi lost his patience and without bothering about the consequences sharply knocked at the glass door. Sudhir raised his face from the pussy of Sujata and looked at the door with clear expressions of displeasure on his face and glances. He came to the door, opened it and roughly pulled Ravi by the collar inside the room and locked it again. He said to Ravi, "I wanted to spare you the humiliation of watching your wife enjoying with me. But you fool, you came hear searching for her and disturbed us in our game..."

Ravi tried to interrupt him and accuse him of breach of trust. But he stopped looking at Sujata, who displayed no sense of shame at the arrival of her husband when she was nude with Sushi. She didn't even try to cover her nudity but waited eagerly with unfulfilled passion in her glances for Sudhir to settle with Ravi and return to bed. Sudhir looked at Ravi with mercy and said, "You know what does it mean to cross my road! So you better wait here and watch us finish our game. Now that you know everything I hope you won't interfere in our love life. It will be better if it remains between three of us, else the people will laugh at you as a cuckold. After all, I didn't force Sujata. I just suggested and she agreed. You can ask her."

The way Sujata was lying nude called for no question to confirm. It was apparent that she had no qualms about what she was doing with Sudhir. Ravi collapsed on the floor too exhausted to either protest or prevent what was going on. He helplessly watched as Sudhir moved to the bed again and merged his face in the waiting triangle of Sujata followed by slurping sounds and shameless and excited moans of Sujata.

12