The Hypnotist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,188 Followers

"Follow me," Todd commanded.

Allison's heart raced because they had not planned being alone with the other one's spouse. After Todd moved into the elevator she moved in next to him and stood nervously.

Todd knew that Jake was winning so he would not be looking for him or the women. He pushed their floor and stood also nervously as they watched the lights above the door. Finally the elevator stopped and he walked up to his room and opened it. "Go inside."

Todd turned on the small night next to the bed and turned to Allison. "Take off all your clothes."

Again she thought about saying no and telling him that it was a joke but her body wouldn't let her. She kept her trembling fingers as still as possible while she reached up and pulled off the shoulder straps of her dress. As the straps fell down her arms her strapless bra came into view and when the dress fell at her feet she knew her panties were still sopping wet.

"The bra." Todd pulled off his shirt and watched her wonderful titties again appear. Since she was now standing they looked even bigger. "Shit."

Allison did her best not to grin before pushing off her panties. She stood naked to only the second man in her life and waited to see how far he wanted to go. She hoped he didn't want to fuck her because she would have to stop him.

"Nice now turn around." He watched and realized her ass was actually pretty nice. As she faced away from him he quickly pushed off his slacks and boxers and then moved his naked front up against her backside.

"Oh God," Allison thought when she felt his excitement pressing into her soft buns. Then his lips moved to her neck which had always been her G-spot. As he nibbled and kissed electrical shocks overtook her body and gathered between her thighs. She lifted her arms while his hands moved up her sides and then around to cup her chest again.

"God I've wanted to fuck you for so long," Todd whispered. "Your breasts are so...so wonderful and......" His right now moved off her right breast and caressed down over her navel to the top of her downy soft golden bush.

Allison's mind said no but she couldn't move when his fingers moved down into her hot and wet hole.

"And your pussy. It's so hot and wet."

She heard his nasty words which made her even more turned on. His penis was now sliding up and down her butt crack while he finger-fucked her like Dina had done less than an hour ago.

"Let's get on the bed," he whispered.

Allison's legs were weak as they wobbled to the side of the bed and then down next to him. He turned her to face him and felt his cock head pressing into her pubic area.

"Kiss me and touch me all over," Todd commanded.

It was like a switch turned on because her hands moved up and down his back, over his hard butt and then down the back of his thighs. She smiled as the fingers moved to the front of his thighs and then upward until her two hands captured and squeezed his hard-on.

"Kiss me all over."

Allison gulped before kissing his neck and then his lips. She frenched him for almost a minute until his hands pushed her head down to his chest and then down to his stomach. She knew where he was guiding her and wasn't sure if she could do what he wanted. The damp tip pushed into her cheek which caused her to turn her head and look at it.

"Do it Allison. Kiss my cock."

"But I don't do oral," Allison thought. She remembered that Jake had told him that. But this was not the normal Allison. This was a woman in a trance who was being commanded to do nasty things.

Todd waited but she did not move. He realized that Jake was right and when he moved his hands from her head she kissed up to his navel again and twirled her sharp tongue into it. He moaned.

Allison giggled softly and then left a damp trail downward until her cheek again touched his pre-cum covered crown. This time when she turned her head she lightly kissed the swollen head with tightly closed lips.

"Ohhh," Todd moaned feeling her lips. He felt her lips pecking down the stiff shaft to his balls and then back up the other side. When she got to the tip again she poised and then slowly opened her lips and tasted pre-cum for the first time.

"Oh yes."

Allison sucked in his juices and then licked around and around the crown. She still had not taken it in her mouth yet and was contemplating it when she felt his body turning around. Before she realized what he was doing his face dove between her thighs and this tongue raped into her wanton pussy lips. It was enough to cause her eyes and mouth to open widely.

Todd was a good pussy licker and soon had Allison's clawing at his buttocks. Her mouth was still pressing into his hard-on but she had not taken the bait until he jammed his tongue deeply into her. It was then her mouth surrounded and engulfed the whole tip and two inches below it.

Allison realized she had to breathe through her nose. After catching her breath she moved her tongue across the invading cock and then moved her lips up and down to match his tongue fucking her pussy.

Todd's fingers pulled her lips open even wider and then pushed as deeply as he could. Her pussy lips completely covered his face from his chin up to his eyebrows.

Allison was lost now in lust. Nothing matter anymore but to please this man and to have him devour her sex. Her lips made it to his pubic mane and caused her to gag a little but the next trip she turned her head just enough to keep breathing. It was then she heard his voice.

"I'm going to cum baby."

First she thought about pulling away but her passion overtook her. She held his hips tightly as she prepared herself for the flood.

"Shit baby here it comes," he warned but she kept her lips locked and when it happened her cheeks bellowed out with the force. She swallowed and took another blast and then another. Finally he was empty and then took over to bring her off.

Allison moved onto her back and waited until he was lying between her thighs. His tongue and lips again attacked her pussy as she grabbed the damp sheets next to her hips. Her head moved side to side until she exploded. "OHHHHHH!"

*****

Jake knew his buddy had lost some serious bucks and felt bad when he left. He had won over $2000 since they had arrived and knew he had some extra to loan Todd. "Deal me out," he said to the dealer and headed towards the restroom. As he turned the corner he saw Todd walking into the elevator and was about to call to him when he turned just enough for him to see Allison standing in the elevator too. She was staring ahead like she was in a trance.

"That fuck-head." He ran to the elevator but the door had closed and he could only look as the lights changed above the door until it stopped at his floor. "You asshole."

He pushed the button to go and beat the shit out of Todd but realized that Allison could come out of her trance and be pissed about them hypnotizing her. He watched the door open and close before he turned and headed back into the casino to look for Dina.

*****

Dina had just finished her third glass of wine and was about to get up when Jake walked into the dark bar. She waved and he walked over to sit next to her.

"Where is everyone at?" She asked.

Jake looked around and whispered, "Yankees."

Dina just stared at first before she realized what he was doing. Surely he didn't want to mess around with her in the bar which was getting busy. Her lips closed and she waited.

"Where is everyone at?" Jake repeated. "Well our spouses are upstairs in your room probably fucking." He sat back still pissed but ready for revenge.

Dina too was upset but decided to see what Jake wanted to do. He wanted to go to his room but didn't want Todd and Allison to burst in on them. Not yet anyway. "Let's take a walk."

After walking out of the bar they headed towards the lobby. He was about to ask about getting another room when he saw Dr. Trance who looked like he was about to leave the hotel.

"Hey," Jake said as they walked up to him. "Are you leaving?"

The Doc turned and was surprised to see Jake with Dina. He looked at her over his shoulder and saw her wink which meant that Jake thought she was in a trance. "Uh yeah I have to get to New York tonight."

"Say can I have...I mean can I use your room?" Jake winked which caused Dr. Trance to grin.

"Sure. Here you go enjoy it." The doc tossed the room key and winked at him. He turned and walked out.

Jake looked at the key and took Dina's hand. "Come on." Dina had to almost run to keep up with him.

Jake and Dina stood staring at the enormous room. In the center was a round bed and above it was a mirrored ceiling. "Perfect."

Dina waited by the bed wondering if this was it and if he wanted to fuck her. She too was still pissed and figured if he wanted to she would let him.

"Come in here," she heard him say from another room. She walked in and stopped when she saw a large bath tub. It looked more like a hot tub. Jake's clothes were on the floor and he was sitting on the edge with his feet in the steamy water. In his hand was his long and very hard cock.

"Undress," was all he said. As she pulled off her dress his hand slowly stroked up and down his torpedo.

Dina's eyes never left his penis because she had never seen Todd jerk off before. She hurried to pull off her bra showing him her 34b titties and hard gumdrop tips and then her panties exposing her bald and puffy pussy lips. She hoped he didn't cum before she had a chance to enjoy his Popsicle.

"Let me help you get in," Jake grinned as he held out his hand and when she took it guided her into the hot water. When she was in he talked, "Turn around and put your hands on the edge."

Dina leaned forward and grabbed the edge which caused her marvelous ass to push up at his face. She knew he liked her ass but was unsure what he wanted her to do. His intentions became clear.

"Lean forward and rest your head on the edge and reach back and pull open your ass cheeks."

"Oh God," Dina thought knowing he was going to see a lot more than she had ever shown even Todd. She put her forehead on the edge and reached back to grab her buttocks.

As her cheeks opened and her puckered hole appeared Jake dropped down into the water only inches from her pinkness. "Wider."

Dina gasped when she pulled as hard as she could and when his finger tickled around the rosy rear hole. "Ohhh."

Jake laughed and slowly stood up until his cock head pressed between her cheeks. "Don't worry. I got some cream from the sink over there."

Dina gasped again when she felt him squirt some cold cream between her cheeks and over her anus. As the cream tinkled down over her hot and ready pussy she let go of her cheeks and his view disappeared.

"Hold them open and tell me you want me to fuck you in your ass."

The words formed at her lips but her tongue couldn't speak them. She pulled apart her cheeks again and pressed her ass backwards until his cock head pressed into her tight hole. Her actions replaced her words.

Dina gripped the edge as he pushed his swollen crown into her rear. It was a good payback because Todd had wanted to fuck her ass many times before.

"If it hurts let me know and I'll stop," Jake whispered. He waited to see if she would stop him but she instead reached back and pulled her ass wider and pushed it backwards. Another two inches pushed inside.

Jake knew that ass fucking did little for a woman so as she got used to the new length he reached around her hip and toyed with her swollen clitty.

It was feeling better because of him touching her pussy and because she had lowered her body until their lower halves were in the hot and bubbly water.

Jake pulled his cock out some and slowly slid it back in. Again and again he did it and each time the prick moved deeper and deeper until his stomach was smashing against her buttocks..

"God what an ass," Jake groaned. "Oh Shit! I'm CUMMING!"

Dina giggled softly so he couldn't hear her and felt his hot juices in her bowels. He kept diddling her clitoris until she too climaxed. "OHHHH!"

Dina's hair was wet when Jake had her get dressed, took her back downstairs and slid into the bar booth next to her. He ordered her another wine and whispered, "Red Sox."

Dina's butt hurt but she didn't let on and didn't even mention her damp hair. "So what do you want to do now?"

*****

Todd too took Allison back to where he had put her into a trance and then said, "Red Sox." Allison pretended to come out of the trance and smiled at Todd.

"So where are our spouses?"

"I'm not sure. Let's go and look for them."

Allison could still taste his juices in her mouth as they moved through the casino and found them laughing in the bar.

"Hey," Jake grinned. "Where have you two been?" He wanted to strangle Todd but kept his cool.

"No where," Todd grinned. He felt guilty about what he had done and knew that he had to confess to Jake later. Both men were now completely satisfied but the women still wanted more and had to tell each other about what just happened.

"Want to go to the ladies room?" Dina asked Allison.

*****

Allison closed the restroom door and pulled Dina into one of the stalls. "Oh God I have to tell you what just happened."

"Yes you do," Dina said leaning back against the cool metal wall. "Did he fuck you?"

"You knew?"

"No but Jake saw you two going into the elevator. It looked as if my sweet husband put you into a trance."

"No. We didn't do it," Allison confessed. "But we did......we did have oral sex."

"Jesus," Dina gasped. "And he didn't try to fuck you?"

"No, he was surprised and very happy and empty when we finished. It was great."

"I have something to tell you too," Dina whispered. For the next five minutes she told Allison every detail about having anal sex in the hot tub.

"See I told you that they are totally into the hypnotism thing," Allison giggled. "Now we have to get them to fuck us."

"I don't think it's going to be much longer," Dina smiled. The moved out of the stall and saw a cute black woman looking at them in the mirror.

"What is the hypnotism thing?" The woman asked with a big smile.

*****

Jake stared at Todd waiting to see if he would confess. After a few minutes of wiggling around Todd coughed. "I have to tell you something."

"Go ahead," Jake grinned.

"Before.......I mean...I was with Allison."

"And..."

"We..uh..went upstairs and I put her in a trance." Todd waited to see how pissed he was but he only smiled.

"And..."

"And, we messed around."

"You fucked her."

"No, not really that."

"Shit Todd you either fucked her or you didn't."

"She.....we...we did oral sex."

Jake was not expecting that especially about his wife. "Right."

"We did. I remembered what you said about her not doing it and probably wouldn't while being hypnotized but she did it. God, she was really good."

Jake leaned back against the seat totally shocked. "Fuck."

"Sorry man. I shouldn't have done it but I saw her alone and..."

"Yeah I know I saw you two go into the elevator," Jake confessed. "It really pissed me off so I went and got Dina."

"Don't tell me that you fucked her."

"Not exactly."

It was repeat time. "Shit Jake you either fucked her or you didn't."

"I didn't do it in her.." He hesitated. "In her pussy."

"Mouth?"

"No."

Now it was Todd's turn to be shocked. "In her fucking ass?"

Jake nodded.

"She's never let me...."

"Do you think they are really...you know...in a trance?" Jake whispered. "What if they are just pretending?"

"They must be good pretenders," Todd said seriously. "You know maybe we need to cool it for a while to see their reaction?" He saw them walking into the bar. "Shhh, here they come."

"What's up?" Dina asked before sitting next to her husband.

"Nothing but we are getting tired. Maybe we should turn in?"

"That sounds good," Allison said while yawning. Maybe the guys wanted to finally get to the intercourse.

But after they walked to the elevators the girls thought they would lay the "Yankees" on them but nothing was said. They said goodnight and went to their rooms.

"Ummm, all alone," Dina whispered to Todd as he brushed his teeth. Her fingers wormed into the fly of his boxers and found his limp noodle.

"Honey I'm tired," Todd groaned before pulling her fingers from him.

Dina stood and watched him rinse out his mouth and spit into the sink. He moved back into the bedroom and by the time she finished brushing her teeth Todd was snoring.

Allison ran into the same fate and had trouble sleeping. Maybe the guys were bored of the game and didn't want to go any further. As she diddled her clitty she thought of the past few days and how hot the sex was.

*****

Dina slowly woke up the next morning and felt her husband's body pressing into her back. She pretended to be asleep while his fingers pushed up under her nightgown and then between her butt cheeks. "So you do know about Jake fucking my ass," she thought.

Todd couldn't get the mental picture of Jake fucking his wife's butt out of his mind. He had waked up early and had found the tube of Vaseline in his toiletry bag. Now a glob of it was on his middle finger as it wormed between her tight cheeks until it found her puckered and still a little sore hole.

Dina smiled and waited for him to say "Yankees" but he never did.

"Uh what are you doing back there?" She asked softly.

"Nothing," Todd laughed before pushing his finger slowly into her tight butt. Normally she would have jumped from the bed by now.

"It might be better if I did this?" She giggled before turning to face downward and then moving up onto her elbows and knees. His finger never left her bum hole as she reached back and exposed her other hole.

Todd had been hard since he started thinking about fucking her rear. As he aimed his tip into her butt she reached up under her pussy and helped to guide him to where Jake had been last night.

Again it was not that great for her but as she played with her clitty she knew that the men would be back around to more sex that day.

"OH BABY!" Todd cried while fucking his first real piece of ass.

*****

In the other bed it was Allison who had awoken first and had moved her head under the sheet. She found Jake's limp penis and took her time licking and then sucking on it until it was standing at attention and his hands were massaging her head. Neither said a word as to why all the sudden she was giving him a blowjob. It really didn't matter because both were really turned on.

Jake felt his wife's body move on top of his and turn around until he was looking up into her damp pussy lips. His hands pulled her dripping cunt breakfast down as her lips circled and then engulfed his breakfast sausage.

Allison was not a pro at this but this was only her second blowjob so she was not doing that bad. She heard Jake moaning and then pulled off her lips and suckled on his balls.

"Allison stop...I'm going to cum," Jake warned. He figured she didn't want a mouthful of his spunk. She did pull her lips off but not for the same reason.

"Cum in my mouth." Her mouth opened and again sucked him inside.

"OH FUCK. HERE IT COMES!"

Allison swallowed three loads and then moved up until she was sitting on Jake's face. Her fingers pulled open her labia and then rubbed her clitty up and down his tongue. "OHHH!"

Jake felt her fall off and then came up with an idea. He looked at her and said, "Yankees."

"Shit, what does he want now?" Allison asked herself as she pretended to be in a trance.

Jake turned and looked at his wife's face which was looking straight upward. "I'm going to ask you some questions and you have to answer them. Do you understand?"

Slickman
Slickman
8,188 Followers