The Hypnotist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allison nodded.

"Did you suck Todd's cock last night?"

She knew that he knew. She nodded.

"Do you want to fuck Todd?"

Allison hesitated. She knew a nod would get her what the women really wanted. She nodded.

"Do you care if I fuck Dina?"

Allison quickly shook her head.

Jake grinned and asked another question. "Will you fuck any man that I pick out?"

Allison took a deep breath. There was no way she was going to just fuck a stranger. But she didn't want him to know that she was pretending to be in a trance. She slowly nodded.

"Red Sox."

*****

It was later after their real breakfast that Jake cornered Todd. "I put Allison in a trance this morning and asked if she wanted you to fuck her."

Todd grinned. "And."

"She nodded."

"Good then let's do it," Todd said as they looked at their spouses sitting at he table while they paid the bill.

"I smell a rat," Jake grinned. "I also asked her if she would let any man I pick out fuck her. And she also agreed."

"You wouldn't."

"Right, I wouldn't but it would be one way to really see if they are hypnotized."

"And where are you going to find that man?"

Jake glanced over at a table where a young black guy sat. He had not taken his eyes off of Allison breasts since he had sat down there. "Him."

"We are going shopping," Dina told the men when they returned to the table. "We need some things to wear."

"Todd and I will be around here somewhere," Jake smiled. They watched the women leave and then Jake moved to the guy's table. "Care if I sit down?"

*****

Dina and Allison picked out the sexiest underwear and nightgowns they could find because both were expecting to be fucked by the other one's spouse that evening. "Jake asked me some weird questions after putting me in a trance this morning," Allison whispered. She went on to tell Dina the whole conversation.

"Another man?" Dina repeated. "I don't believe Jake would do that."

"I don't think so ether but why did he ask it?"

"I don't know."

*****

The men played some blackjack that afternoon and around dinner time the women moved upstairs to get dressed. They put on their sexiest undies and dresses and met the guys in the restaurant.

"Wow," Todd said seeing most of their breasts falling out of the tops and their tanned thighs peeking out below.

Dina and Allison were excited as the men kept paying them compliments and after their meal the men asked them to go into the nightclub where a band was playing.

"Are you guys really going to dance with us?" Dina asked after they sat down in a large circular booth. The guys didn't answer her but did order some drinks. After a few wines and beers they were all feeling good when a slow dance number came on.

"Let's dance honey," Allison said. She pulled on Jake's arm but he sat still.

"Not now," Jake grinned. He looked across the bar at the guy and tipped his glass his way before saying, "Yankees."

Dina glanced at Allison and both pretended to be in trances.

"Would you like to dance?" the young man asked Dina.

"Dance with him." Jake whispered. "Very closely."

Dina moved out of the booth and into the stranger's arms. Then another man that Jake had not met yet asked Allison to dance. "Dance with him closely."

Allison saw the man was tall and black. She nervously moved into his strong arms.

"Are you sure about this?" Todd asked Jake as they watched the two men pressing their obvious hard-ons into their wife's stomachs.

"Oh God," Dina thought when she felt his man's passion rubbing against her tummy. His large hands were all over her lower back and even down to her ass crack. She peeked over at Allison and saw her man's thigh rubbing against Allison's pussy mound.

Allison knew the man was very well endowed and remembered the question Jake had asked her in bed that morning. "He wants me to fuck this man," she thought.

Dina was thinking the same thing while her man nibbled onto her ear and licked down her tender neck. She knew he had found out how skimpy her tiny thong was under the dress.

The song ended and the two men walked the women back to the booth. Allison thought it was over until Jake said, "Why don't you men join us?" Before the women knew it they were trapped between their husbands and the two tall and dark strangers.

"I'm Rodney and this is James," the taller man grinned. Rodney was the guy that Jake had offered the proposal to.

"Hi," Todd grinned. He noticed that James had dropped his hand to Dina's left leg. She tried to move closer to Todd but he pushed back. The same thing was happening to Allison's leg as Rodney lightly caressed it.

Jake grinned and leaned over to whisper in Allison's ear. "Touch his cock."

Allison sat up slightly and was about to slap her husband when she saw Dina slowly shake her head. Dina didn't want this to stop. And then she realized that she could touch another man with her husband's permission.

Jake was somewhat surprised when Allison's hand fell from the table onto her own thigh and then walked over until she was squeezing Rodney's. A few seconds later her fingers fanned out and found his covered eight inch rocket.

Jake leaned over and told Dina to do the same to James. She didn't hesitate until seconds later she found James's thick rod.

The two guys had agreed to take a hundred dollars each if they let the women touch and play with them. They also agreed to go back to the rooms and even get up to the point of intercourse but to go no further.

Dina knew that Jake had not said to take out James' bare cock but she didn't care. The music drowned out the zipper noise and James' gasp when her tiny white fingers wrapped around his dark joy stick.

"Shit man, we better stops this," Todd whispered to Jake when he saw his wife jerking off the chocolate rod.

"Wait," Jake said but then Allison released Rodney's cock and quickly caught up to Dina.

To be jerked off by cute white women in a crowded bar while the husband's looked on was too much for James. "Why don't we go and find a room?"

"Would you like that?" Jake whispered to Allison. She smiled and nodded.

"Go up to our room and get undressed. Turn the lights off and lie face down." Jake whispered to the two women. "We will be up shortly."

*****

"What are we doing?" Allison asked Dina once they got into the elevator. "We can't let them fuck us."

"Did you see the size of James?" Dina giggled.

"No I had my hand full of Rodney," Allison sighed. "Are they really going to let those men fuck us?"

"I think so," Dina grinned. "Hell let's do it."

"This is crazy," Allison said when the door opened and they hurried to get undressed.

*****

The room was pitch-black and the women were lying bare ass naked face down on the bed. They heard the door opening and heard the footsteps into the room.

Both pussies were dripping wet in anticipation of finally getting fucked. The women had come to the conclusion that if their husband's wanted another man to fuck them then why not.

No words were said while the women felt someone get onto their bed and then slowly pull open their legs. The large fingers grabbed onto the sides of their hips and lifted until they were positioned in the doggie position ready to receive the black men's bones.

"Ahhh," Allison gasped when she first felt the damp cock head pushing up under her ass and thighs. It fumbled at first but then round her dripping slit and the hole that was open and ready to receive it. "Here it comes," she thought.

Dina too was breathing heavily now as a thick prick pressed between her outer lips and rubbed up over her swollen clitty. She wanted to scream to hurry up but didn't.

Allison felt the cock head enter into her pussy and suddenly gasped. "NO I CAN'T DO THIS!" She jumped forward to escape the hard ram and then reached over to turn on the light. "YOU GUYS HAVE TO LEAVE!" When she turned she saw Jake kneeling on her bed with his hard cock in his fingers. "IT WAS YOU!"

Todd had almost three inches of his prick up into his wife's hole when the light came on. Dina was so lost in being fucked she didn't realize what was going on until she looked over and saw Jake. "JAKE! THAT MEANS......." She moved forward disengaging her pussy from Todd's cock. "YOU SHIT HEADS! YOU SET US UP!"

"Yeah and at least Allison stopped it," Todd said angrily. "You thought I was James and were ready to let him fuck you."

"I knew it was you," Dina lied. "How long have you two known?"

"We weren't really sure. But after you let me fuck your ass and Allison gave Todd a blowjob we became suspicious." Jake grinned.

Allison then realized how funny this all was and started laughing. Then Dina joined her.

"What's so funny?" Todd asked. Both men were still sporting hard cocks.

"We've been wanting for you two to fuck us," Allison giggled. "And now finally it was about to happen."

"Well we can finish what we started," Todd smiled.

Dina looked at Allison. "Yes but now it's our turn to tell you two what to do. YANKEES."

Todd and Jake grinned but pretended to be hypnotized.

"On your backs, "Dina commanded. "And close your eyes." Both men did as she said and waited. A minute later they felt their soft bodies crawl up over their hips and then drop their pussies down their shafts.

"Open your eyes," Dina ordered.

Jake knew from her voice that Dina was implanted on his cock and then knew that Allison was riding Todd's on the other bed.

"Finally!" Dina gasped as she lifted and lowered her filled cunt. "Now don't you cum until I tell you to."

Bodies slapped together for the next ten minutes until Allison gasped. "OH GOD TODD I'M GOING TO CUM!"

Todd looked over at his wife. "Can I cum too?"

"Yes," Dina giggled.

"NOW.........NOW OH YES.....NOW!"

Dina however made Jake wait. She was finally riding his cock and didn't want it to end. His hands explored over her small breasts and back behind her at her great ass. "FUCK ME DAMMIT!"

Jake did his best to hold off but finally had to cum. "I'm.......CUMMING!"

"ME TOO!" Dina screamed.

*****

The next few days were pretty much of the same however the couples actually switched bedrooms. It was on a Thursday that the men decided to stay in the casino.

"I told you they would be bored," Allison sighed to Dina. They were sitting in the lobby when they saw Dr. Trance walk up to them.

"The men found out that we weren't really hypnotized," Allison said to the man they had set this all up with.

"Are they in the casino?"

Dino nodded and frowned.

"So now you two are left alone."

Again the women nodded.

"Well why don't we go up to my room?"

Allison and Dina were shocked this man would even make such a suggestion. "I don't think so," Allison said as she tried to stand but then the Doctor looked at both of them and said, "THE WORD." Both immediately went into a real hypnotic state.

Dr. Trance chuckled as he led the women into the elevator. "You see when I said I was going to say something to make you obey the first thing I said was 'THE WORD'. Now you two are mine for the next few hours."

He just loved those people who didn't believe in hypnotism. As the elevator rushed up to his large room he reached one hand down and squeezed Dina's nice ass and then the other hand over to caress Allison's firm knocker. "Oh I'm going to have so much fun with you two tonight."

Fini

*****

A few twists along the way hopefully kept you all interested. The two women did end up stopping to smoke but they also took trips to Atlantic City alone. It just happened that Dr. Trance was performing. Ha. Don't forget to vote. Thanks....Slick.