All Comments on 'The Ice, The Game, The Touch'

by MugsyB

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great work!

PLEASE write another chapter of this amazing story!!

PennLadyPennLadyalmost 15 years ago
Big smile

Great story. The hockey bits were just fine. :) Characters were great and it was a lot of fun.

michchick98michchick98almost 15 years ago
HOCKEY! HOCKEY! HOCKEY! WOO HOO!

Okay, so the story wasn't actually about hockey, but being from HOCKEYTOWN, I've got hockey on the brain! GO WINGS! Great story, Mugsy! You have a way with the written word, my friend. This story posted just in time too. The Stanley Cup finals start tomorrow! WOO HOO! Oh, did I mention I love hockey? Oh by the way, in case you missed it: GO WINGS!!!

FionaVolpeFionaVolpealmost 15 years ago
Oh my!

You've been peeking in my personal fantasy vault! I have such a crush on this Man-Boy too! The Kid can fling his hockey sweat on me ANYTIME. GO PENS!! Thanks for putting my fantasy into words so I can read it over and over.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
It's Red/Black for Me

Thank you thank you thank you for the hockey story! This is soooo one of my fantasies. Has been ever since I started going to watch the Devils with my Dad back in the late 80s. I've got 10 years on the cutie I'm watching (he led his team in post season scoring so, lots of time to watch him on the ice!). However, my all time crush has 2 years on me. Since my Devils couldn't man up this year, and I'm sooo tired of seeing the Red Wings in the cup, go Penquins!!!

KOTKKOTKalmost 15 years ago
Great Story.

I really enjoyed this tale. It was very sweet. Will there be another chapter? Anyway, thank you for the wonderful story.

bignsassy818bignsassy818almost 15 years ago
Clues and hints.

Under six feet, black hair, hazel eyes, in their early twenties, captain of the team, Canadian and bearing the initials SC? Not to mention, Amelia called him Kid. I think I know who this player is and I think just about every woman and a few men who are hockey enthusiasts have dreamed about being with this guy. Loved it! I hope you write more!

Marines_Lady_15Marines_Lady_15almost 15 years ago
AAAHHHHHH!!!!

You just made my freaking day with this!

I loved it, I love him, and you and I are going to have to fight for his affections* lol

Ok, not really* HAHA

But I did love the story, I hope you can figure out a way to continue it as well!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
more more more!

another chapter please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Loved it!

This was one of the best stories I've read in some time.

The temperature was right. Moreover, the writing was precise and well paced. The characters were drawn just fuzzy enough to leave room for an excellent second installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A beautiful story.

"Oh, it was a mistake," she said as she gave his fingers a squeeze. "But it's a mistake I want to keep making until we get it right."

It is a line like this that pull a story together for the reader, one that won't be forgotten for a long time.

Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice story

He shoots, he scores!!!

And she's enjoying it to I think!!

sandman0312sandman0312over 13 years ago

I was pointed to your work by a friend and I am very glad I was. I started with this one since it was the first story in the reading order on your bio page. I was very impressed by how naturally the words seemed to flow. You were able to capture the little thoughts and flashes of insecurity of meeting a love interest for the first time perfectly. It really hooked me the way Amelia tried to deny her feelings, but Sean stayed persistent. I actually felt a little tight in the chest when Amelia told Sean it was a mistake, and was so relieved when she finally gave in. This was just a really touching story overall. I am looking forward to making my way through the rest of your work. If this first one was any indication of the rest, I have a feeling I will be reading it all! :) Thanks for taking the time to post something of such a nice quality.

BobRooneyBobRooneyover 13 years ago
Lovely!

I was 'encouraged' by Penn Lady to read this story, and I found it absolutely delightful!

I laughed out loud from the banter between Amelia and Sean, and loved reading how their relationship unfolded.

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story!

You never seem to disappoint me. All of your ice stories are incredible and each very different to me. Please keep writing, hope to hear more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
really?? Mature?? what??

soooo why would you call this mature?? I mean I will be 30 in Dec and HEY come on, thats not old!! LOL Just sayin

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
It's Mature because of the age difference.....

They don't have a Cougar section! :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
THE Best

This is the best story I have ever read on this site. It sent me on a wild ride of emotion and joy. Thank you so much for writing! I LOVED it!!

priv8iiipriv8iiialmost 12 years ago

Great Romance Story!!!!! You have a gift!!!

romantic_surrealityromantic_surrealityalmost 12 years ago
Next story...

I think there should be links, since all of these stories are connected so I'll add these here. I can't make hyperlinks but here's the URL.

"On and Off the Ice [part 2/3]" (SC and Amelia):

http://www.literotica.com/s/on-and-off-the-ice

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Second time I have read this story and I still love it. The idea is great for a short story, but I think it would be even better, if it was greatly expanded. I think the chance meetings can be made more plausible, the problem with the age difference could be made more real by making it a real difference for both of them that they somehow overcome, and perhaps Sean can figure out who she is by reading a book of hers to establish an intellectual link between them. I just loved the story so much that I wish it was longer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very Nice Story 5*'s

they have screwed like pigs, I wonder if they will ever have that first date???

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very nie tory 5stars

It needs to turned into a Romance...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMugsyB@MugsyB
March 2021- Update: I'm not sure when or why, but the first chapter of my three-part story, "Bring on the Wonder" has disappeared. I think the powers that be removed it by accident when I requested a different story be removed. As of right now, I don't know where my original ...