The Ice, The Game, The Touch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sean moved up to the cashier and ordered his drink from the Starbucks employee. Then he wandered down towards the end of the counter to wait for his coffee. As he stood there, he listened to the light chatter around the coffee shop and glanced up as the door dinged with each opening. After he received his drink, he turned to leave and stopped dead in his tracks.

There, just inside the door was Amelia, clutching her laptop case to her side and staring at him with wide eyes.

Neither of them moved for several long seconds, and it seemed to Sean that the rest of the customers in the store just faded away. His blood was roaring in his ears and his stomach was in knots.

Then her face relaxed into a little smile and Sean felt his heart stutter to life again. He walked over and she was still smiling up at him as he moved closer. Together they carefully moved out of the way of people coming and going through the door.

"You know," she was the first to speak, a pretty blush staining her cheeks as she did. "I'm beginning to think you are a stalker."

He chuckled and nodded. "I could say the same thing about you, Amelia."

"Well, you already know that I'm from Canada and I love hockey."

"You know the same about me," he added.

They fell silent, just smiling at each other.

"So I guess you're here for the game?" she said after a moment and then frowned. "God, I sound like an idiot. Of course you're here for the game. Why else?"

Sean grinned. "Are you here for the game, Amelia?"

She blushed an even deeper shade of red. It was all Sean could do to keep from pulling her close and kissing every inch of her rosy face.

"I'd be lying if I said I wasn't aware of the fact that you'd be in town now," she replied.

His heart leapt at her words. His eyes flicked from her face to the tables nearby and he set his coffee down on one of the empty ones. When he turned back to look at her, she had a strange expression on her face. Their eyes met and she smiled, making Sean certain about his next move.

With his hands free of his drink, he moved closer and wrapped his arms around her waist. She exhaled sharply as he took hold of her and he considered that a good sign. It didn't hurt that she wasn't kneeing him in the crotch either.

"I haven't been able to stop thinking about you," he confessed.

"No?" she replied breathlessly, looking up into his face.

"No, and I don't want to stop thinking about you. In fact, I want to think about you more."

She laughed and shook her head. "Shouldn't you be at practice or something?"

"The game isn't until tomorrow night," he replied. "Are you pretending to not know that much?"

"I don't..." she started then stopped and shook her head. "Sean, I-"

"I've got my entire afternoon free," he interrupted before she could say anything else. "I could sit with you here while you write or we could go somewhere; go see a movie or something. I just want to spend some time with you, Amelia."

She stared at him, her face unreadable. Her eyes shone at him and it gave Sean hope that she wasn't going to reject him outright. Then she smiled.

"I don't want to go see a movie," she said.

"Then we'll stay here..." he began but she was shaking her head before he could finish.

"I don't want to stay here either," she said and readjusted the strap of her laptop case over her shoulder.

"Uh... OK," Sean replied, feeling lost. Was this her roundabout way of turning him down?

"My hotel is just around the corner," she said.

"Your hotel?" Sean echoed, feeling his heart begin to pound furiously in his chest. She couldn't be saying what he thought she was saying, could she?

She grinned and Sean's blood began to travel down through his body, making him hard almost instantly.

"Unless you have some objection to that, young man?" she said and turned to leave, extricating herself from his arms.

"Not at all, ma'am," he replied, darting out of the coffee shop after her.

***

When Amelia had set out that morning, she hadn't expected to see Sean, no matter how much she wanted to. Ever since arriving in Tampa, she'd been thinking about Sean, wondering how his games were going since she was refusing to watch him play. After that night in Raleigh, she'd watched one or two of his games, lusted after his body as he rushed around the ice, scoring goals, and she'd decided she shouldn't keep torturing herself. So she'd stopped watching his team play.

Then she'd walked into the Starbucks that morning and his familiar outline had been in front of her; broad shoulders, long, well-defined legs, dark hair curling at the back of his head. And a wide grin that she knew was for her alone.

In that moment, she was done fighting. She'd decided before either one of them spoke two words that she wanted to invite him back to her hotel room.

He grabbed her hand as they hurried along the sidewalk, walking briskly away from the Starbucks. She loved the feeling of his large hand closing around her fingers and she turned her hand in his, sliding their palms together. She shivered as he gave her a firm squeeze and picked up the pace.

Laughing, she pulled back on his hand. "My legs are shorter than yours Sean," she reminded him. "I'm nowhere near the same physical condition as you."

He turned his head and grinned down at her, making her stomach flip. How could he do that? Look so young and yet so appetizing?

"What hotel are you staying in?" he asked.

She told him and shrieked in surprise when he reached down to pick her up and sling her over his shoulder.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" she demanded around her laughter. "Put me down! People are staring!" She could at least be grateful that they were in Tampa, a city that perhaps didn't care about visiting hockey players.
Instead of answering her, he addressed the people on the sidewalk who were giving them curious looks. "It's all right," he assured them with a wave of his free hand. "We're engaged! We haven't seen each other in a while."

Amelia laughed and continued to bat him weakly on the shoulder until they reached her hotel. He set her down on her feet before they entered but before he released her, he cupped her face in his hands and pulled her close for a kiss. Her insides melted and her knees went weak instantly as his soft lips closed on her mouth. Sighing, she clutched his biceps and opened her mouth.

His arms went around her shoulders and hauled her right up against his body. She felt the heat of his erection pressing into her abdomen and shivered at the sensation. She felt such relief knowing that he wanted her as much as she wanted him.

He broke the kiss and leaned his forehead against hers, breathing hard. She smiled at him and laughed when his fingers tightened their hold.

"I think we should get off the street," he suggested, his voice husky.

Amelia had to agree. They calmly separated and she took his hand, leading him into the hotel. They rode the elevator with a family of five up to her floor and she hustled Sean down the hallway to her room, leaving the family in the elevator. As she fumbled in her bag for the key card, Sean closed in behind her, putting his big hands on her hips and drawing her body back against his. She dropped the key.

"Oh God," she muttered as she pressed her palms against the door and rested her head on his chest.

He lowered his head and nuzzled her neck, sliding his lips from her shoulder to her ear. Drawing her ear lobe between his lips, he sucked on it and she shuddered, her hands closing into fists.

"I... I dropped the key," she whispered.

He chuckled, the deep sound rumbling from his chest and reverberating throughout her body. "Then I guess you'd better bend over and get it."

She laughed breathlessly and shook her head. Sean gripped her by the hips and spun her around, pushing her back against the door and pressing his lips to hers. She moaned into his mouth, savoring the delicious, masculine taste of him. He kissed her hard, with fierce intensity and she was helpless in his arms. After what felt like hours, he drew back and kissed her once more before stepping back so she could lean down to retrieve the key.

She scooped it up quickly and turned away from him so she could focus long enough to slide the key into the lock. The little light turned green and she twisted the door handle just as Sean pressed into her from behind. They both tumbled into the room with a few quick, stumbling steps and Sean caught her up in his arms as she dropped her bag on the floor.

She surrendered to this desire roaring through her body and wound her arms around his neck, delighting in the feel of his silky dark hair sliding through her fingers. He was kissing her face while his hands roamed over her body, tugging at her clothes. He spun them around and pressed her up against the door. Amelia was more than willing to let him take the lead here and she smiled as he dropped his head to kiss her throat.

All the while, his hands worked at her clothes, pulling her light cotton shirt over her head and pausing to take in the sight of her bra-covered breasts. He drew one hand from her back and lifted it to cup one breast in his palm. Amelia felt her heart pounding in her chest and clung to his shoulders as he lowered his head to plant moist kisses all along her collar bone. Then she felt his fingers sliding up one bra strap, slowly pushing until it hung limply along her arm. She shivered again as he did the same to her other strap and he followed the move with a hot kiss to her collar bone.

Suddenly she wanted to see him without his shirt. It was only fair, after all.

Reaching behind him, she yanked at the bottom of his shirt, pulling it from his pants. Then she moved her hands back around and started fumbling with the buttons on the front. She growled in frustration when another button slipped from her grasp. Laughing, Sean stopped her hands with his. He leaned down to capture her lips with his before leaning back and yanking the shirt off over his head.

Amelia sighed at the sight of his broad, smooth chest revealed to her. She dropped her hands to his chest and ran her palms over the muscles as they rippled with each move he made. He just stood there, letting her touch him. She lifted her head and looked into his eyes, dark with desire. As they stared at each other, Amelia lowered her hands over his chest, across his stomach and stopped at the waist of his jeans. She bit her lip as she released the button on his jeans and tried to push them over his hips.

With a groan, Sean lifted her up off her feet, holding her against the door. She gasped and tilted her head back as he rained kissed on her lips, her closed eyelids and her neck. She lifted one leg and wrapped it around his hip, bringing his hard length right up against her hot center. They both moaned at the contact.

Sean released her hips while she clung to him, and his hands went to the waist of her pants, hurriedly releasing the catch at the top of her zipper. She lowered her feet to the floor as Sean shoved at her pants. He pushed them down over her hips before hooking his fingers in the edges of her panties. She shuddered and shifted to lay her hands over his. His hazel eyes lifted to hers and he grinned, his entire face dissolving into that youthful expression that she adored. Smiling, she placed one palm against his cheek and held her breath as he slid her underwear down her legs. His eyes skipped away from hers and she felt him catch his breath as he saw her exposed. Well, mostly exposed.

As though remembering at the same time, he dragged his hands back up to her breasts and pushed up the cups of her bra. Her breasts fell into his waiting hands and she sighed happily when he dropped his head to close his lips around one erect nipple. She brought her hands up and tangled her fingers in his hair, holding him to her.

He lifted her off her feet again and this time, she wrapped both her legs around his waist, reveling in the heated weight she felt brush against her wet core. She held him around his broad shoulders as he reached between them, fumbling at his pants. She wanted to reach down and help but she was useless; a weak, overheated mess in his arms.

He didn't need her help anyway. Before she could suck in another breath, he drew his erection out of his pants and slid the head of his cock against her wet lips. She jerked her hips against him, panting for air. He responded, driving himself up and inside of her.

They groaned together, shuddering in each other's arms. Then Sean drew back and pushed into her again. He cupped her bottom and held her against him as he thrust again. And again.

Amelia turned her head as she pressed a palm to his cheek, drawing their mouths together. His tongue stroked hers in time with his body stroking her below and she drew him in, meeting his thrusting tongue and body with her own. It was a heady feeling, having this strong, virile young man pounding his body into her.

He pushed again and again, holding her up with his arms and his entire body. She ran her hands through his hair and over his shoulders, shivering as she felt the muscles bunching and sliding beneath the smooth skin. It was the most erotic moment she'd ever experienced.

Then her orgasm rushed through her body, making her toss her head back against the door and cry out loud. Her nails dug into his shoulders and he grunted, still driving into her with the same force. A minute later, she felt his body tensing around hers and he was seeking her lips again. She sighed at the silky feeling of his tongue tangling with hers and held him close when she felt him convulse.

It was several more minutes before either of them moved and when Sean set her back on her feet, Amelia didn't think she had strength to stand on her own. She needn't have worried; Sean scooped her into his arms and carried her into the room, laying her down on the king-sized bed.

He bent over her, kissing her tenderly and stroking her flushed cheek with his fingertips. Then he pulled back and smiled down at her, his hazel eyes looking sleepy. She smiled back and grimaced when she felt her bra digging uncomfortably into her skin. Laughing, Sean tried to help her but he couldn't manage to work the clasp.

"It's too small," he muttered as he succeeded only in snapping it against her back twice.

"Here," Amelia said and pulled it off over her head. She tossed it to the floor and reached for Sean again. "Now I think you need to catch up in the nudity department."

He happily obliged, shedding his pants and underwear before burrowing under the covers. He drew her close to his body and held her there, kissing her face all over until she drifted off to sleep.

***

While he hadn't started the day well, Sean certainly never expected to end up in a hotel room, with the woman who'd been haunting his every thought, naked and cuddled against him. His body reacted instantly as he recalled the very fast, very hot sex they'd had less than an hour before against the door. He swallowed and pressed a light kiss to her forehead instead of hauling her under him to repeat the entire process again.

God, she was gorgeous. Her face was still flushed high in her cheeks and he wanted to lick every bit of her. That first time had been over way too fast. He cringed inwardly, wondering what she thought of him for that. He could do better; he knew he could. The thought had him tightening his arms around her, silently willing her to wake up so he could prove it to her.

She murmured something and rolled against him, her silken thigh brushing against his hardening cock and he bit back a groan. Her dark lashes fluttered open and he smiled into her cloudy emerald eyes.

"Oh no, how long was I asleep?" she asked, her voice husky.

"Not long," he assured her, dropping a kiss onto her lips that he intended to keep brief.

But she slipped her hand behind his head and trapped him there, kissing her, her tongue sliding so lazily, so sweetly against his. He relented, reaching under her and pushing his palm down her back until he was stroking the gentle curve of her perfect ass. He felt her smile against his lips and pulled back enough so that he could look into her face again.

"Did you sleep?" she asked after pressing another light kiss to his lips.

He shook his head. "No. I just like feeling you here in my arms."

She groaned and lifted a hand to cover her face. He chuckled and tugged gently at her arm until she looked at him again, a fresh blush on her pretty face.

"Don't tell me you're shy now? Not after what we just did?"

She laughed and moved her hand from her face to swat him on the shoulder. "I can't believe we just did that."

"No? It's all I've been able to think about since I met you," he confessed.

Laughing again, she shifted in his arms, propping herself up. "Of course it was. You're twenty-one years old! And a hockey player to boot."

He frowned. "What does that have to do with it?"

"Oh come on, Sean," she said. "You guys aren't exactly known for having innocent relationships with women you meet on the road."

"Well, those are mostly rumors," he replied, feeling some of his desire fade at her words. They stung him and he didn't like how that felt. "Anyway, I'm not like that."

She studied his face quietly for a moment, a tentative smile on her lips. "I'm sorry, Sean. I didn't mean that you do this sort of thing in every city."

"What did you mean?" he asked, wondering if his tone was too sharp.

"I just meant that..." she started but stopped and shook her head, moving away from him. "I think this might have been a mistake," she said then as she rose to her feet, leaving him alone in the bed.

Her words took a second to sink in but he sat bolt upright in bed a second later, staring at her. "What? You thought this was a mistake?"

"Yes," she replied, not looking at him.

Sean scowled and tossed the bed covers back as he got to his feet. "Then why the hell did you bring me here?"

She did face him then, giving him a lost look and he immediately felt like an ass for snapping at her. "I like you, Sean," she replied quietly. "But you're still too young and I'm too old. That's why this was a mistake. Oh, and not to mention that you're an international celebrity."

God, how he hated that label.

"I'm a hockey player," he grumbled and began to gather his clothes. "I don't care about how old you are, even if you refuse to tell me your age."

Amelia said nothing as he hurriedly dressed himself. When he looked over at her again, she'd donned a hotel robe and was watching him with an unreadable expression on her face.

"Would you like to come to the game tomorrow night?" he asked.

She bit her lip and looked away. Sean's heart sank. "I don't think that would be a good idea, Sean."

"I thought you lived for hockey," he tried again, smiling half-heartedly. "You're a true Canadian girl and grew up with it."

"I do love hockey and I know you do, which is why you need to focus," she answered, turning away and pacing across the hotel room. "I'm no good for you, Sean. I'm just an older woman with a hell of a lot of baggage."

Frowning, Sean walked over to her and grabbed her shoulders. "I don't care how old you are," he repeated. "I may be younger than you but I'm man enough to know what I want. I want you; I have since I first met you. That's why I don't regret a single moment we shared here."

With that, he let her go and stalked to the hotel room door. He stopped just short of leaving and fished something out of his jacket pocket. Turning back into the room, he dropped the VIP pass on the desk and gave her one more searching look before leaving her alone in the room.

***

The next twenty-four hours were pure torture for Sean. After leaving Amelia, he returned to the hotel where the team was staying. His teammates razzed him about where he'd been for the past few hours and he endured it with a smile, trying not to let them see how their good-natured speculation cut at him. Later that night, he even went for drinks with some of the guys and shouted at the football game being shown on the big screens.