Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AdrianBurnsAdrianBurnsabout 4 years ago
This Story Was Great!

Thanks for basing "The Fab Four" off a famous mystery team; it helped in quickly remembering the characters.

An announced measurement scene?! This story had me right here. ;-)

The incredibly endowed woman who appears to be flat is one of my favorite tropes and it was handled/described masterfully here.

Melva's condition creates an interesting dynamic that I'm not sure has ever been explored in a T.IT.S. story. Usually, the effects of T.I.T.S. would have made Daphne, with her more modest endowments, incredibly busty, sexy, horny, etc. by story's end. But Melva's condition puts her on par with your typical T.I.T.S. protagonist naturally. Is it possible that she will benefit from going to T.I.T.S. and grow even larger? Does Daphne grow in a sequel and assert herself as the Fab Four's alpha female? Is there some equilibrium at work at T.I.T.S. where Melva, the naturally bigger girl must always be the bigger girl? Usually, in a competitive dynamic between females we've seen one grow (i.e. the flat nerd) but this story changes all of that with the nerd having the tits! How do these characters interact with each other (classes, library, local hangouts, etc.) because at this point in the T.I.T.S. stories, Melva isn't the largest female we've encountered. She might be the largest freshman but with all the BE'ing going on, it's possible that Daphne could overtake her or an even nerdier Freshman could show up and outgrow her.

Is Daphne's subservient role to Melva, after finding out how big she is, a potential "block" to her getting BE'd?

When is Burns & Adrian's going to open up a T.I.T.S. location?

""Really? Do guys like big tits? I mean as big as I am? Until I got here I had never met anyone as busty as I am. I've been super embarrassed by my largesse." This dialogue took me back to Clara's Cleavage, one of my earliest, most favorite DDDDave's story.

When you didn't describe Fred as your typical male character, I knew where the story was going plot-wise. So, I'm glad, after being ignored, called a weirdo, etc,; that Shaky got to "come on top".

You noted in the comments on Boob Meets World 2 that you're going for more realistic stories, I hope that doesn't rule out any future BE and cup-sizes that exceed the alphabet.

DDDDaveDDDDaveabout 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback, as always

So you caught the reference to Mystery Inc? A fairly long time ago I submitted a story based on them. It was rejected. I think because the editors thought the subjects were too young. Since then I've approached the subject from a couple of different angles and this is the first one to be published. I admit the 'Shaky' angle was sort of obvious, but what can I do? There are only so many characters there to work with.

The T.I.T.S. effect isn't only physical. It is also attitudinal. Formerly shy, prudish bookworms become raving nymphomaniacal man-eaters with unquenchable appetites!

Teaser Alert: I have at least one more chapter for this story. Almost ready to publish. Continuing to explore the dynamic between the roommates. I plan on a contrast and compare scene with them, more exploration of the Melva/Daphne dynamic and some other "fun" stuff.

Just letting you know.

DDDave

Shadowforce1Shadowforce1about 4 years ago
Great!

Loved it. Especially with our favorite "four" characters. Thank you for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Favorite

Dave you've been my favorite author for years. Keep writing. I'll keep enjoying. Thanks Mark

RedPandaSevenRedPandaSevenabout 4 years ago

I am loving the random vignettes of campus life. Recently I've reread it and maybe it is the style but the first few chapters especially when you jump around it gets confusing who people are. Does the Acolyte(???) have a name besides be the blank blank chair professor? His chapters lack something for me without a name. Also what is the timeline of this how much time has passed since the awakening of the Presence? Seems to me like the Presence, the Acolyte, and Tina need to find themselves walking into a titty bar. Are we going to get an epic Acolyte and Tina chapter out of this?

This chapter was just missing snacks and a pup to be perfect.

DDDDaveDDDDaveabout 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks, Mark

I'll keep writing as long as I have ideas. Appreciate the feedback, particularly in these times of "Social Distancing"!

DDDave

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDDDDave@DDDDave
When I first started posting here I was more than a little fuzzy on how things worked. As a result the stories first posted went up as separate stories instead of chapters. Sorry about that. But I've put together this index to try to help. Be aware that there is a chapter miss...