The Interpeter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We haven't made love since Keith's accident. I love him so much but I feel so alone. Am I bad woomen to feel such a way as thees?" She was slurring her words now and Langston felt awful. Not because she might cheat on him, but because he could do nothing to ease her pain. Maybe once the radiation was complete and the tumor stopped pressing against the wrong places in the plumbing department. For now, he was dead in the water sexually speaking.

"No, of course not. You're a beautiful, young, desirable woman, Oksana. You have the same needs we all have. It's not wrong to feel the way you feel."

"You are such nice man, Михайл (Michael)," she told him. "Thank you for being such nice friend." She stood on her toes and kissed him on the cheek. McCarthy didn't move and Oksana kissed him again only closer to his mouth. She did this until their lips met. When the did, Langston heard her sigh deeply. For the briefest of moments, McCarthy kissed her back. She put her arms around his neck and kissed him hungrily. Then he slowly pulled back and took her arms and put them at her side.

"I can't do that, Oksana. I want to but I can't."

He heard her cry as she said, "No, I can't either. No matter how lonely I feel I can never cheat on Кит. I am loving heem so much but I am SO lonely."

McCarthy hugged her and told her goodnight. Langston turned off his tablet and feigned being asleep when Oksana came in a minute later. When she got in bed he said as though she woke him up, "Oh, hey. How was the movie? Did Yuri die this time?"

Oksana was crying and Langston knew why but didn't let on. He let her think the tears must be due to the movie's ending. "I guess so. He must have had that heart attack again. Seems like you'd be more prepared for it by now."

"Good night, Кит," was all she said as she forced herself not to let him know she was sadder than she'd ever been.

Langston wasn't sleeping well and at 4am he drug himself out of bed and made a pot of coffee. At 6 o'clock, McCarthy walked in and said good morning.

"Hey, Marine. Grab yourself a cup of coffee."

"Thanks. I could use one. Or maybe two. I may not be able to tell $350 wine from $20 wine but I do know both of them give me the same kind of hangover."

Langston laughed. "So what did you think of Dr. Zhivago?"

"It was okay. I liked how Yuri came back to his own house only to be told by the communist with the clipboard how many square meters he was allowed to have. Very Soviet."

"Did Oksana cry as usual?"

"Oh, yeah. Couple of times. Must be a real tear jerker for the ladies. I don't understand that but I'm not one of the ladies so...."

"Oh, really? Then why are you going into real estate?" Langston said ribbing him.

They both laughed. McCarthy said, "My fucking head is pounding. Do you have any aspirin?"

"Yeah. But it's in the medicine chest in my bathroom. Go ahead and grab it. Oksana will still be sound asleep."

McCarthy tiptoed into the bedroom and shut the door behind him to keep out the light form the hall. In the kitchen, Langston flipped his security camera to the bedroom and waited. Mike found the aspirin, took two out, then put the bottle back. When he turned around, Oksana was standing there.

"Jesus Christ! Oksana. How the hell..."

"Mike. What are you doing in my bedroom?"

"Keith told me to come in here to get some aspirin. I didn't mean to wake you up. Go back to sleep." He started to walk past him when she reached out for his arm.

"Last night? Did I...did we..."

"Kiss? Yes, we did. But thank god that's all we did. I'm very sorry. We were both pretty drunk."

"Oh, my God. I thought maybe it was just dream." She let go of his arm and said, "You won't tell..."

"Oksana. Please. Are you kidding me? I would never, ever..."

"Okay. Thank you. I'm just feeling so guilty. For that and my head is killing me, too. Can you hand me some aspirin?"

He turned and handed her the bottle and as he did their eyes met again. She took the bottle and his hand. She stood there and just held it with both of her own for several seconds. "I guess you should get back to kitchen," she said quietly.

Langston couldn't see much because the cameras weren't infrared and besides that, it was pointed at the bed, not the bathroom door. They spoke too quietly for him to make out what the said but he knew they were discussing last night.

She let go of his hand and stepped out of his way.

The lights in the kitchen made him squint. "Did you find them okay?"

McCarthy held them up and said, "Sure did. I'll just grab some milk to coat my stomach when I take them."

Langston grunted them said, "And you say you're not one of the ladies. Yeah, right."

Both of them chuckled as McCarthy chased the two white tablets with milk.

"Is Oksana still asleep?" Langston asked as he finished his second cup of coffee

"Oh, yeah. She's out of it. She didn't even stir."

"Oh, good. She needs to sleep her hangovers off. She probably won't be up for a couple more hours at least."

Over the next few days, Langston caught them on camera in the kitchen doing little things that encouraged him. She would be slicing an onion and he would put his hand next to her free hand and they would hook pinkies. As they passed one another they would touch one another's hands. After dinner one evening, Langston watched McCarthy stand behind Oksana as she was putting things away. He was directly behind her and put his arms around her waist. She stopped moving and raised her head so that her cheek could be next to his.

Before bed that evening, Oksana lay down next to Langston and said, "I know we agreed not to talk about your...request...but I have another question."

"Sure. Just ask me, honey."

"Do you choose this man for me or do I do this thing?

Langston lay there as though he needed to think that one through. He'd always known that he and only he, would choose this person, and in this case, he'd chosen McCarthy. But he wanted Oksana to think it was her choice.

"Well, I suppose it's only fair that you be allowed to choose the guy. I mean, if you ever decide to do this."

"And if I do go ahead with this, you will still love me? You really, truly won't look at me differently?"

"Yes and no to your questions respectively."

"You are crazy man, Keith. Wonderful and crazy."

The next morning he was up very early again. McCarthy was up half an hour later as he planned to go for a run before breakfast. Langston said he wanted to discuss something with him first so Mike grabbed a cup of coffee and sat across from him at the kitchen island. "What's up?" he asked.

"Mike? Listen, just in case Oksana asks you to do something...unusual...I want you to know she has my okay to do it. Consider it me calling in that marker, okay?"

"Uh, sure, okay. That's good to know, Keith. What might in the hell might this 'something' be?"

"Well, you see, I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you." Langston had heard that one and used it so many times it sounded incredibly lame. "Seriously, Mike. I'd rather not say. But it's important for you to know that should that happen, you don't need to wonder how I feel. If it does, then you'll know exactly what that 'something' is that I'm not telling you. It'll become perfectly clear. And my sincerest wish is that you'll say 'yes' if she should ask."

"Sounds ominous. I'm almost afraid to find out what this might be."

"Don't be. Fear is the most hideous of emotions. It robs us of any chance of being happy. Shit is gonna happen and there's no use worrying about it. You do everything you can then let the rest go." Langston paused and said, "That includes our own deaths. It's only a matter of time. As they say, 'Every man dies but not every man truly lives.' I've truly lived, Mike. I gave my adult life to the greatest organization on God's green earth and I've known the love of two amazing women. I've never wanted for anything in my life but I've earned or worked for everything I've gotten. Now all I want is for my wife to be happy. So keep that in mind when and/or if she should ask."

McCarthy finished his coffee and said, "Is there anything else I should know?"

Langston smiled and told him, "Nope. That should do it for now."

McCarthy said, "Well, I have some good news. I just got a text from my real estate agent. She's got an apartment lined up for me. I can move in day after tomorrow."

"That's great! I mean, there's no hurry to vacate the premises but I understand."

Oksana was a little down when she found out McCarthy was leaving. "No worries, honey. He'll still be in town and his new place is less than 15 minutes from here."

"Oh, sure. I know this is good thing. It's just been, you know, nice to have some company around the house."

That afternoon, Oksana said she wanted to have a farewell dinner for Mike his last evening with them. She told the guys she wanted Chinese food. That was unusual for her but not unheard of. She placed the order around 7pm then told her husband, "I'm going to take a shower. Can you get door if they come before I'm out?"

"Okay, sure," he told her. McCarthy was out with a Marine buddy who was in town overnight so he wouldn't be home until around 8 o'clock. His friend had to fly at 0300 the next morning so crew rest requirement meant no drinking and in bed early.

Langston paid the driver who delivered dinner and shuffled into the kitchen, grabbed a couple of plates, and started dishing out the rice and other goodies. He was pouring a glass of wine for each of them when Oksana walked in. She stood just inside the kitchen waiting silently for Langston to look up at her.

Langston finally looked up and did a double take. He slowly sat the bottle down and said, "Oh, my God. You are more beautiful than I've ever seen." She'd bleached her hair that beautiful shade of blonde he loved so much; something she hadn't done since Kiev. Even more amazing was that she was standing there wearing the iced-pink colored sweater with the 3/4 length sleeves and her short black skirt.

"Thank you for compliment," she said. "So what's for dinner tonight?" she asked as she walked toward him. She stood next to him and put her arms around him. "I love you so much. I hope this makes you happy."

Langston put his arms around her and she held him close. "I promise you, it will. But I want you to enjoy this even more. I haven't been able to make love to you in so long. You need to have sex in the worst way and it couldn't be with a better guy. Does he know?"

"Yes. I mentioned it to him today before he left. He said you told him I might be asking him to do something...unusual...with him...and that he had your blessing to say 'yes.'"

"Did he say 'yes'?"

Oksana nodded. "Eventually, yes, but not at first. Initially, he was adamant he could never do such a thing but I can be very...persuasive."

"I like the sound of that. How did you convince him to agree?"

"The first thing I did was tell him how this has been fantasy for you for many years. I made sure he knows this is something you want to see me do. Then I made sure he knows that it is not me asking because I want to have affair. He was still saying no so I explained how this injury to your back has made it impossible for us to have sex for very long time. Finally I told him what you said to me about how it isn't cheating if both people agree it's okay. I said, "It's like working out at gym because it isn't making love. It's just having sex."

"And that did it?"

"I had to tell him two more times this is something you've been wanting to watch me do for long time and that he is perfect guy to trust with such a thing as this. Still, he was hesitating so I..."

Langston kissed her softly and said, "What did you do?"

"That," she said. "I kissed him to let him know I am serious about suggestion. I hope that wasn't cheating to kiss other man without you there. It seemed like best way to um...put icing on cake."

"It's definitely okay," Langston assured her. "Do you want to get the bedroom ready before he gets home? Maybe some candles? I'll get some romantic music set up to play for you guys. I think a slow dance will be the best way to get the ball rolling."

A few minutes later, the Langstons heard the front door open. Keith kissed Oksana and said, "Have fun tonight. And remember. No matter what you do with him, it's okay with me. I want you to get totally lost in this experience. Let yourself go completely, okay? And besides, you really need this, sweetheart."

Langston made sure he wasn't in the living room when McCarthy came in. Oksana didn't normally wear lipstick as Keith didn't care for it but she'd painted her lips a beautiful shade of glossy pink to match her soft sweater. She was sitting there with her legs crossed and said, "Hello, Michael. How are things with your friend?"

"Good. Really good. He's getting promoted to major the first of the month. So things are good." He sat his keys and wallet on the sideboard near the door and showed her a bottle of wine he bought. "This one didn't cost $500 but I did pay $100 for it. I hope you like it." Then he stopped and noticed how she was dressed and said, "You look incredible, Oksana."

"Thank you," she said. "Will you please pour us glass of wine?"

McCarthy came back a minute later and handed one of the glasses to her. Oksana raised her glass and said, "To working out?"

McCarthy laughed nervously and said, "I'll drink to that." He looked around nervously and asked, "Where's Keith?"

Oksana took a sip and said, "Wine is not bad. As to Keith. Let's just say he is watching, okay?" She pointed to the very tiny eye of a camera he'd have never noticed. McCarthy nodded indicating he understood.

The both sipped their wine for a couple of minutes when Langston remotely turned on the music. It was one slow song after the other and a mix of contemporary and classic love songs.

Oksana had to make the first move as McCarthy was still unsure of himself or how this was supposed to work. "Would like to ask me to dance?" she said coyly.

"Sure. Yes. Definitely." Mike stood up and took her hand. They moved into a large open area and then joined hands with Oksana putting her left hand around the back of his neck. Moments later, they let go of one another's hands and both of them put their arms around one another.

McCarthy's hands were sliding up and down Oksana's back and she had pulled herself in very close. They were standing in the perfect spot for both the camera and the microphone. "Mmmm. This is very nice," she purred.

Langston saw his wife's hand make their way down McCarthy's back then onto his ass. Mike followed suit and pulled Oksana closer to him as he squeezed her soft, round bottom. He heard his wife moan with pleasure. She lifted her head back and Mike kissed her softly. Langston knew Oksana was desperate for sex when he saw her shove her tongue deep into his mouth. She began unbuttoning his shirt then flung it off. His t-shirt quickly followed. McCarthy went to strip off Oksana's sweater but she said, "Uh, uh. This is part of fantasy. Please fuck me with sweater on." Even though he couldn't remove her sweater, she was braless which which was sexy enough and she knew what a huge turn on that would be Mike as well as for her voyeur husband.

McCarthy deftly unzipped her skirt which fell to the floor. She stepped out of it and revealed her pantiless crotch. She'd had her pussy waxed so it was as smooth as soft as it could possibly be.

McCarthy groaned as he reached down and ran his index finger up and down Oksana's wet slit. "Jesus. You're soaking wet already." He kissed her hard as his finger slipped inside probing her cunt. He alternated between finger-fucking her and massaging her clit with his fingertip.

"Oh, my god!" Oksana cried out. "That feels so...fucking...good!"

She managed to get his belt unbuckled and his pants and skivvies off. She pushed him onto the couch and immediately went to work on his hard cock. "Do you like it?" he asked as she sucked him off.

"Yes. I love your cock. It's so big. It's so...beautiful. I've been wanting it since Keith told me I could have it. Does it feel good, Михайл?" she asked using the Russian name for Michael.

"Fuck, yeah!" he moaned. Her eyes never left his as she took him deep and held it until she gagged. She gasped for air then went right back down on him.

"Come here," he gasped. "Get your fucking pussy up her and sit on my cock."

Oksana obeyed immediately. Langston zoomed in as his wife threw first one leg and then the other around her lover. He saw them kiss as Langston cupped and squeezed her soft mounds. He could hear Oksana moan without the microphone all the way into the bedroom. "Oh, my god!" she cried. "Fuck me! Please just fuck me!"

She lifted up so that Mike could line his cock up with her hole. As soon as the alignment was right, Oksana fell onto it taking his dick all the way inside her. "Yes! Oh, fuck! That feels so goddamned good!" she screamed.

McCarthy pumped and slammed her over and over like a pneumatic hammer. Oksana lifted up and turned around in the reverse cowgirl position. As she bounced up and down she looked directly into the camera lens and smiled and blew a kiss. As she did, Langston felt something he hadn't felt in a very long time. He reached down and gently nursed what did indeed seem to be happening.

Moments later, McCarthy pushed her off and bent her over the coffee table and fucked her doggy style. Oksana had already cum once but she was capable of doing that three or four more times. Langston was amazed at how his own cock was responding in spite of all the medical bullshit which should have made that impossible. Once he heard Oksana cum a second time, he put down his tablet and slowly walked into the living room.

Oksana was still bent over the table when he stood in front of her. "Mind if I join you?" he said.

"Oh, god! Keith? How is this possible?"

"Don't look a gift horse in the mouth, honey. Just take it in yours."

Oksana hungrily grabbed her husband's cock and began sucking like it was her first time. "Oh, fuck, that feels SO good, baby," Langston moaned.

"You gettin' what you wanted out of this, Keith?" McCarthy asked as he kept pounding Oksana's pussy.

"And more," he grunted. "I never expected my plumbing to work." Oksana was spending a lot of time on the tip of his cock. She knew he loved having it sucked hard while using her tongue on the underside.

Oksana came a third time and Langston said, "She's excited enough to take it in the ass, buddy. Give it to her."

Oksana had only allowed Langston to do that to her twice before. Both times she was out of her mind with passion. The first time she said had been painful but exciting. The second time was pure ecstasy. Even so, she had to be completely turned on to even consider allowing a cock in her glory hole. She was definitely that turned on this time.

"Do you want it in your ass, honey?" Langston asked.

"Oh, fuck yessss!!!" Oksana screamed. "Please fuck my ass. Oh, god. Please fuck me in my ass!"

McCarthy slipped on a condom while Langston fingered his wife over her back as she kept his cock in her mouth. When he was ready, he spit into her crack several times to get her prepped. He gently slid in his thumb inside and Oksana moaned. "Oh, yes!" she cried. "Give it to me, Mike!"

McCarthy slowly eased the tip of his large shaft into her ass. Oksana flinched slightly as the head popped inside. "You okay?" he asked.

"Yes! No! I want more cock in ass!" she panted.

McCarthy slowly and steadily gave her the entire length a little at a time. Once he was all the way in, he began to slowly give her long, slow strokes. Some more spit and she was ready to take it hard.

"Fucking goddammit! Fuck my ass!" she screamed. She was unable to keep Langston's cock in her mouth most of the time as she was utterly out of it. He'd only seen his wife this far gone on a few occasions. Then again, he'd never seen her go without sex this long nor had he ever seen her take another man's cock before.

1...67891011