The Intruder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no way Heidi and Mark were going to stop themselves. The two lovers were far too carried away. Alan had no intention of stepping in between his horny hysterical wife and his sex starved friend. Alan desperately wanted them to consummate their hunger for each other. All three of them wanted to end the tension, the unresolved problems and the unsatisfied desires in Heidi and Alan's marriage. All three of them needed the sex to happen. Heidi wanted a real big boyfriend who could please her. Mark craved Heidi's body and needed to comprehensively control Alan and Alan's relationship with his wife. Heidi's husband wanted to listen, watch and jerk off like a loser while being teased, denied and played with.

Heidi groaned in Mark's mouth as Mark pulled his hand out of Heidi's panties and then ran his arms around Heidi's waist. She dragged her own hand out of his underwear and then slipped her arms around his neck as he suddenly stood up and took her with him. Heidi wrapped her legs tightly around his hips as he got to his feet. The two of them were still kissing deeply.

"Oh sweet Jesus," Alan muttered fiercely, while staring as his friend turned on the spot and carried Alan's beautiful, pregnant wife out of the lounge room and down the corridor towards the master bedroom.

Alan stood up and stared at Mark and Heidi. His friend was whisking Alan's wife off to bed in front of his eyes. There was no permission sought. There was no respect shown. There was no concern about their long close friendship. Alan watched as Heidi broke the intense kiss she was sharing with Mark and gazed back at her husband with a big shaky grin, flushed trembling facial features and half closed eyes. Alan was hyperventilating. He was wringing his hands. He almost came in his pants.

"Oh my God, Heidi," Alan desperately whined.

"Thank you so much, baby," Heidi softly stated with a smirk, "I really owe you one. Thanks for finally letting me have Mark, you loser."

"Oh, Jesus Christ, I love you, Heidi," Alan whimpered, getting carried away by his emotions as Heidi blew kisses and winked, "I love you so much. You make me feel like such a little boy."

"That's because you are a little boy," Heidi continued. "You're such a wimp, babe. You're such a loser. What sort of man would let their friend intrude on their marriage, disrespect them and take their pregnant wife away from them? Only a real man like Mark could carry me off to bed like this and only a little boy like you would accept something like that."

"That's so cruel and heartless, you horny, self-centered bitch. I love you so much, Heidi!"

"I love ya as well, ya big lug. Don't get too jealous now."

Alan gasped. Heidi laughed with delight and blew her husband another hot kiss. Alan gasped with pleasure. Heidi was about to say more, but she whined instead when Mark kissed her and sealed off her words. A moment later the two lovers were in the master bedroom, behind a locked door.

Heidi's husband closed the space between the lounge room and the door to the bedroom he shared with his wife in seconds. Alan could hear quickly whispered words between loud kisses. The two lovers softly laughed as their clothing came off piece by piece. There was some silence. Then there was a long drawn out muffled groan of pleasure from both Heidi and Mark. Alan knew what had happened. Alan could picture it. His friend, Mark had finally penetrated his wife, Heidi.

"Ohhhh my God, Mark honey," Heidi whined and whimpered desperately as Mark drilled her deep. "I need it so badly, I need this so badly. I've been so on edge and so dissatisfied. I've been so cranky and so bitchy with everyone!"

"Me too, Heidi," Mark stated, before breaking into a soft long moan of joy and then speaking again. "You're gonna cop it tonight, honey. You're gonna cop it every night from now on!"

"Oh my God, Mark, my darling," Heidi said with a hysterical tone in her shrill voice. "Did you hear that Alan? Did you hear what Mark just said to me? Oh my God, Mark! OH MY GOD, MMMMAAAARRRRKKKK! OOOOHHHH MMMMYYYY GGGGOOOODDDD, MMMMAAAARRRRKKKK!"

Alan stood there all night in the dark corridor and stared at his bedroom door. He listened as his friend made love to his wife in their marital bed again and again. It was noisy. It was intense. It was passionate. It was never ending. Alan shot his load into his soft palm. He was swaying back and forth on the spot. He was up on his toes at times. His eyes were closed tight. His front teeth were exposed. Alan was listening to his gorgeous hot-wife as she raged explosively at Mark, from behind closed doors, while her neglected husband ejaculated in his hand in the hallway.

"AAAAWWWW MMMMYYYY GGGGOOOODDDD, MMMMAAAARRRRKKKK, IIII'MMMM CCCCOOOOMMMMIIIINNNNGGGG AAAAGGGGAAAAIIIINNNN, HHHHOOOONNNNEEEEYYYY! YYYYOOOOUUUU MMMMAAAAKKKKEEEE MMMMEEEEE FFFFEEEEEEEEELLLL SSSSOOOO GGGGOOOOOOOODDDD!"

A few moments later Mark was coming again. He was firing his next load of hot semen inside Heidi's gorgeous body. Alan could hear the powerful collision and the intense exchange of words and cries as Heidi and Mark crashed and rattled together in Alan and his wife's marital bed. The sounds of pleasure filled the house.

"AAAAWWWW HHHHEEEEIIIIDDDDIIII! OOOOHHHH GGGGOOOODDDD! AAAAWWWW, AAAAWWWW, AAAAWWWW!"

"AAAAWWWW, AAAAWWWW, GGGGIIIIVVVVEEEE IIIITTTT TTTTOOOO MMMMEEEE, MMMMAAAARRRRKKKK, HHHHOOOONNNNEEEEYYYY!"

"You fucking asshole, Mark," Alan whimpered as he was moved by his own shocking orgasm. "You're gonna take everything from me - my beautiful wife, my kids, my home, my self-respect, my self-esteem, my life - oh my God, oh my God, oh my God!!!"

12