All Comments on 'The Investigation Ch. 03'

by HStoner

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Smoking Hot

Harry, thanks for another fantastic story! Always a pleasure to see you have posted another literary masterpiece. Hope to see a follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Is there another investigation?

Excellent story. So long in coming I had to read the other two again. Is there another investigation that our intrepid naked FBI trio will become involved in? If so, looking forward to it.

Devir Ginator

billb86billb86about 6 years ago
great stiry

Another great story in this series! Can't wait for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A bit short of the mark

I feel it's better to have continuity in the story line from chapter to chapter.Chapter 2 left off and then ch 3 came in and took off in a completely different direction. A part of the fun of the fantasy in fiction is that it's actually plausible out there in the real world.

Chapter 2 hit the mark well enough to be believable with a little bit of imagination.

Chapter 3 needed too many unlikely things to happen in order for the story line work.

For me: I love getting lost in a well crafted story. The sex just adds spice ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Nice story, and very erotic!

On a technical note, they're not 'clips.' They're 'magazines.' I had to throw that due to my previous life...

rbloch66rbloch66over 2 years ago

This series keeps getting better and better. I’m enjoying the read very much.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

It was superb until last part..... then it turned disgusting.....

Lifeguard21044Lifeguard2104412 days ago

While I’m always waiting for another Harry story, this was a jolting transition from chapter 2 which was setting us up for our protagonists’’ leaving the FBI. Now, they’re firmly back, promoted, and having sex with a subordinate, creating a career-ending action not only with the FBI, but employment in general. The author has a history of well-crafted works, which are opposite this latest sub-par chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous