All Comments on 'The Island'

by RCscrudato

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great!

Great story! I hope you continue their adventure!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Wow! Hot! Well conceived, well written. Love full family sex. Especially love bisexual family loving. This definitely needs sequels with Mom and Luke, and a full family trip to the island.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 3 years ago

I loved the story. I skipped over the guy/guy stuff, though. Just not my thing. Five stars and a favorite point!

MidcoastnudistMidcoastnudistover 3 years ago
Sand Haven

What a great story. So very erotic and arousing. I became aroused early on and masturbated/came 3 different times while reading. My family would love to visit Sand Haven. Unfortunately the kids aren’t quite 18 yet. The statement that no one touched themselves or had sex before the age of 18 is all bunk. :)

Thanks for witting this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic.

Perfect job. Great timing, just the right detail, and not too long. If there were typos, I didn’t notice because I was enraptured.

More stories, please. I’ll be checking your profile.

luvs2watchu2luvs2watchu2over 3 years ago

Great story. I hope you have many more adventures planned for this foursome!

They have certainly become my favorite family.

tallman441tallman441over 3 years ago

excellent story. 5 stars. Looking forward to reading more of you work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
great.

What a story in the background.

avatarofenlightenmentavatarofenlightenmentover 3 years ago

Another masterpiece of kink from RCscrudato. Unlike some I thnk the MM stuff makes it especially hot.

DunkirkDunkirkover 3 years ago

The family needs to all go to Sand Haven

bshell47bshell47over 3 years ago
4 stars Did not like the son and dad sucking each other before brother and sister going first.

Great story until the end.

Crusader235Crusader235over 3 years ago
Men

Men with men, no fucking thanks! Put this in the gay section!

Slut4daddie36DSlut4daddie36Dover 3 years ago

Awesome just awesome!! Loved it, very wet here! The family needs to go back to the resort.

paladin1954paladin1954over 3 years ago

I write stuff like this...incestuous bisexualism. You warned the never evers in the first paragraph...they didn't have to read the story. When they did and then complained about it, it truly showed their maturity level.

GREAT JOB, BY THE WAY.

PALADIN1954

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

great story, if i have one nitpick is there is no gay anal sex, i hope in the sequels there will be that.

NesticNesticover 3 years ago

wooow ... great, excellent story. More than 5 stars. Please continue ... Looking forward to reading more of this ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
The BEST story EVER

My wife has read to us a few thousand Literotica stories over the past several years and we both agree that this one is the BEST ONE EVER!

We are a very loving couple nearing 80 years young.

Write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Good story

As a father of three full grown and absolutely gorgeous daughters I have masterbated to thoughts of all three for the last twenty years or so. I have had several moments with each when we would be all alone and they looked at me and I swear they were thinking the same things as I was. But I always felt they needed to cross that line to me as I could not just like the father in this story stated. Sadly, for me anyway, it never happened.

The story was good but I think it would have been a great story if it had been told from the daughters point of view. It's just not as believeable, or as hot, when a man talks about cuming once an hour for days on end. Also could have done without the Dad and Son sucking each other off. But still a good story.

ocaladouglasocaladouglasabout 3 years ago

absolutely a hot story had me so hard all the way thru.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The only problem I have with this story is, that there isn't a part 2 (yet). Great read...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow!! Where's part 2?

weaslbeakweaslbeakover 2 years ago

Just loved the story. The plot was great and the action was tremendous. I need to read more of your stories. I think I am going to like them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"None of the fictional characters have never had any....."

That means: "All of the fictional characters have ever had any..."

nashman1000nashman1000over 2 years ago

Fantastic story. Just the right length, and the storyline was amazing. As others said - I'd love to see part 2 - where all 4 go back to the Island!

WoodencavWoodencavabout 2 years ago

Wonderfull storey. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great tail, EXCEPT the "no hair below the eyelashes," for me, was a major turn off. The premise was enough to make me interested in reading the whole story.

When the daughter got waxed, I quit reading.

Pussies NEED hair.

Gym52Gym52almost 2 years ago

Great story, but most architects practices have their own legal department or associated legal practice, so why is the son working away, also where the help do you find an incestuous building crew.

CumwatchCumwatchover 1 year ago

Truly fantastic read kept me horny till the end amazing

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

We need a sequel to this!

ShyTink61ShyTink6111 months ago

Great story. I’ve read a couple of your stories here and I’ve enjoyed them all. You have quite a knack for being able to capture the audience. You keep the reader riveted. I’ve never had any insestuous encounters before. I do have a step sister that is two years younger then me that was pretty hot growing up and I always wondered what it would be like to fuck her, but it never even came close to happening. I walked in on my step mom one day just as she had gotten out of the he shower. She was completely naked and was really pissed at me for seeing her like that. She screamed and ran back into the bathroom, yelling at me to get out, so obviously nothing sexual became of it other than the countless hours of jerking off thinking about those big tits and her hairy bush. I can still picture it today….the first time I ever saw a grown woman completely naked. I was 55 when I had my first sexual encounter with another man, and I learned that having a mans hard cock in my mouth was actually quite an enjoyable experience. Now one of my biggest fantasies is to have a woman watch me suck her husbands cock while she plays with herself. Well thanks for the stories, keep up the good work and I’ll keep reading em.

PlaytimeXXXPlaytimeXXX4 months ago

Fasccinating idea. and good suspense. well told too. a 5!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRCscrudato@RCscrudato
If I wanted to put information down I would not have chosen that ridiculous name. BUT I also submit stories to storiesonline.net which has a more realistic policy about age. I also post on storiesonline.net (a more enlightened site) under the name, familylove1954.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES