The Italian Job Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know why you're being so coy now," Dan was saying to Marie, and I realised that my wife and him were still talking while Julie and I secretly flirted. "I could more or less see everything last night, through those wet undies."

"Yes, but seeing through my knickers and me actually getting naked is totally different," Marie complained.

"Come on," Dan implored. "I'll get naked, if you will? You weren't so shy last night..." He left that comment hanging, and I knew what he was talking about, although Julie didn't. Marie had told me that last night he and Jean-Luca had talked her into getting one of her breasts out, and she had admitted that if I hadn't returned when I did, she might have gone further. Marie said that she had only done it because they were so persuasive and of course because she was drunk, but Dan was being pretty persuasive again and Marie was drunk again, so...

"You first," Marie countered, but Dan told her that she had to go first, and the conversation continued on like this backwards and forwards between them for a couple of minutes, while Julie and I watched. Then I jumped as something brushed against my cock under the water. I looked at Julie, and she chuckled and put a finger to her lips. She had touched my cock through my shorts! I felt my penis twitch and stiffen as she rubbed it gently under the water, not gripping it or playing with as such, just playfully rubbing and brushing against it carefully, so that if Dan and Marie should look over, it would just seem as though Julie was waving her arms about under the warm, fizzy water.

"Oh, okay then," Marie said finally and she climbed from the tub to sit on the edge. "You better get those shorts off though. You promise?" Dan nodded enthusiastically and I realised that my jaw was hanging open in surprise. Was she really going to show him her pussy? She parted her legs slightly then paused for a moment, looking at me as though for the go-ahead, so I nodded and smiled reassuringly at her.

"Come on then," Dan encouraged her. He didn't even look at Julie, which surprised me. It was almost as though his wife wasn't there, but I didn't mind. Julie was still nudging and rubbing my ever-stiffening dick beneath the water, so maybe she didn't care either.

Marie took a deep breath and spreading her thighs slightly further, she took hold of the top of her bikini bottoms and lowered it down so that we could see her totally bare mound. She pulled it down as far as she could, but stopped short of showing any of her slit, so inevitably Dan asked her if she was shaven all the way underneath. Marie nodded but he wanted proof, so letting go of the hem, she instead pulled them to one side at the crotch, exposing her hairless pink pussy lips. She held them like that for a minute while Dan stared, his eyes almost popping out of his head, but as soon as he moved towards her she let them go and jumped back into the water with a scream.

"Wow - that's one nice pussy!" Dan said, then suddenly seemed to realise that his wife was present. He turned towards her, quickly backtracking. "Not as nice as Julie's, of course." Julie said nothing, just raised her eyebrows as he put his arm around her. "I still can't believe yours is shaved," he said to her then turned towards me, "It looks so hot."

Julie had stopped touching my cock while Dan hugged her. "Can I see?" I asked, moving away to give them room.

"Go on," Dan was grinning at her. "Show him - I dare you!"

Even Marie got in on the act. "Go on Julie - be a devil," she said.

Julie didn't know what to say, not even when Dan lifted her from the water and sat her on the edge of the tub. "Hey!" she exclaimed when he lifted her top to try and get hold of the hem of her black briefs.

"Oh come on Julie," Marie giggled. "Dan's obviously seen it, and I've seen it already. There's only Craig who hasn't, and besides - you should be proud of your body - it's amazing! In fact, I hope my body is as good as yours, when I'm your age."

Julie smiled at the compliment. "You really want to see?" she asked me and when I nodded she sighed in resignation. "I can't believe I'm doing this. Get me another drink, please Marie?"

Marie grabbed a glass and filled it with wine, then passed it to Julie, who took a long swig before putting the glass down. She lifted her top up slightly and took hold of her bottoms, but then stopped and looked at Marie. "I can't do it. I'm too shy," she cringed.

"Okay," my wife said, moving towards her, "Let me."

Dan and I just stood there open-mouthed once more as Marie took hold of Julie's briefs at either hip and eased them down. Julie's fists were clenched and her eyes were squeezed tight shut in embarrassment as Marie pulled her bottoms down to just below her hips, revealing a pussy shaven every bit as bare as her own.

There was a silence, broken eventually by me. "Oh my god," I breathed.

"What do you think, Craig?" Dan asked. He was watching my reaction I realised, but I couldn't take my eyes off Julie's bare pussy. Last night it had been covered with a tangled triangle of dark hair, but now it was almost as smooth as Marie's.

"Can I see it underneath too?" I asked Julie, and Marie didn't give her a chance to refuse, pulling her bottoms down to her knees. Julie yelped, and made a grab for them but a giggling Marie yanked them out of reach and down to her ankles. Then Dan moved to his wife's side, and pulled the thigh nearest to him to open her legs for me. Julie was blushing; her face was as red as a tomato, as her tight neat slit was exposed to all of us.

"Wow," was all I could say.

"I love it," said Dan, "it felt really strange when we made love earlier, almost like being with a different woman."

"Do you think it looks as good on me as it does on Marie?" asked Julie, very shyly.

"I think it does," said Marie, "I think it suits you." Dan nodded his agreement.

"I'm getting a right hard-on," I admitted suddenly, which brought a laugh out of everyone, even Julie although she was blushing like a red traffic light.

"Me too," admitted Dan with a smirk and a wink, but that just brought the inevitable reaction from Marie.

"You've got a hard-on? I want to see it!" she screamed loudly, and when Dan laughed and shook his head, she stuck out her lip. "But you promised!"

"I lied," he admitted, "But maybe if you get totally naked..."

"Right!" Marie shouted and then jumped at him, obviously trying to pull his shorts down. As they frolicked in the tub, I looked over at Julie, who was just pulling her bottoms back up. She smiled at me shyly, and slid back into the water towards me but just as she got close, wine glass back in hand, Marie suddenly disappeared under the surface of the water with a huge splash. When she resurfaced, she spat a load of water out of her mouth, and screamed while a triumphant Dan whooped in delight.

"Look at what I got!" he said, waving a pair of dark green bikini bottoms at me.

"Give me those back," Marie said, making a grab for her briefs, but Dan tossed them out of the pool, causing them to land at the very far side of the hot-tub room.

"Go get them if you want them," he said and when Marie asked me to go I refused, just laughing at her instead. Julie's hand brushed against my cock again, and this time she looked at me suddenly, her eyes wide. My cock was standing to full attention now, tenting my shorts out in front of me, and Julie must have been surprised to feel it like that.

Marie moved one side of the tub, looking across the room at her discarded bottoms, presumably wondering how she could get them without having to get out of the water but Dan hadn't finished his game with her. He slyly snook up behind Marie and in one quick movement he grabbed one of the loose ends of her bikini ties and pulled it, causing the bow to pop open and her top to fall free. Marie screamed again as her breasts popped out and made a grab for the top, but as fast as lightning Dan yanked the bikini top through her hands and tossed it across the room also, to land next to the matching bottoms.

"This isn't fair," Marie whined, covering her boobs with her hands and then dipping below the water so we couldn't see. "I'm naked!"

"We know," Dan chuckled.

"And you're not," Marie complained. "Maybe you should all get naked too. At least that would be fair. If not, please go and get my things."

"I'm game," I offered, and Dan and Julie both looked at me slightly disbelievingly. "Come on," I said, "It'll be fun. Or are you both chicken?"

"And I want to see your little friend," Marie teased Dan, bringing a very quiet little snigger from Julie. Dan looked at his wife, but she straightened her face and looked at him innocently.

"Don't look at me," she said, "You started this." I actually felt slightly uncomfortable for some reason, and for a moment I wished I hadn't said what I just did, but then Dan seemed to make up his mind all of sudden. He shrugged, reached under the water and then produced his shorts in his hand.

"Here you go," he said, and launched them across the room in the direction of Marie's bikini.

I had started it, so I had to keep good to what I had said. I pulled my boxers down, feeling my erection spring free under the water and my shorts joined Dan's and Marie's, leaving just Julie with any clothing. I don't know whether the wine was getting to her or not, as she had just finished the latest glass, but she dipped down in the tub, and returned a minute later with her bottoms and top in hand. Being careful not to rise too high in the water, she tossed her things onto the room floor as well. She looked at her husband and then at me and I had to admit she was gorgeous. Her hair was wet now, which made her look even sexier, and even though I could only see her from the shoulders upwards, I wanted to ravish her right then and there.

"Well, this is fun!" Dan said, and we all laughed out loud, which broke the slight tension and seemed to put everyone at ease.

"I don't know about you," Julie said, "but I need a drink." The only problem was that the remaining drinks were out of reach of any of us. Julie looked at me, but there was no way I was getting out the pool with the hard-on that I was sporting.

"You get it Dan," Marie said. "I still haven't seen your little friend, and you've seen my rude bits."

"Julie?" Dan asked his wife, obviously embarrassed, but she shook her head. "You get it Marie - like you said, we've all seen you nude already, so you don't need to be shy."

"Good grief, you're all so pathetic," Marie sighed and she climbed out of the tub onto her knees, the water running from her naked body. The drink was only a couple of yards away, so she just kneeled over, crawling a little way and reaching out to grab a few bottles and rolling them to us. What she didn't realise was that the way she was bent over completely exposed her bottom, and when she grabbed one of the remaining wine bottles, her legs parted, giving me and Dan a perfect view of her shaven snatch from behind. It looked great, her pink lips made even more prominent by the total lack of pubic hair. I looked at Dan, noting that he was staring at the same thing as me, when suddenly I felt a touch on my cock again. This time of course, there was no material between Julie's hand and my penis, and she took the opportunity of her husband being distracted and my wife looking the other way, to curl her hand around and squeeze it for a moment. She slowly moved her hand away, all too soon, as Marie slithered back in to the tub alongside me.

"I think Dan liked that view," I said, reacting to the look on his face. "Julie's turn to fetch the next round."

"No way," Julie laughed and then she poked her husband in the ribs. "And you shouldn't have been staring at Marie's bottom like that."

"It wasn't her butt I was staring at," he said, eliciting a rather firmer poke from his wife.

"You're naughty," Marie told him off. "I bet you've got a right hard-on now, haven't you?" Dan nodded, and Marie moved her arm towards his groin, reaching out under the water. "Oooooh!" she cooed. "He has as well!" Julie laughed, as did I, as Marie tried to coax him out of the water so she could see his little friend, as she kept referring to his cock.

"Come on, big mouth," I told him. "Put your money where your mouth is. Marie and Julie have showed us their fannies, so what's up? There's nothing to be embarrassed about. It didn't look that small when I saw it earlier while we were getting changed." That was a little white lie, but I really wanted to progress what was going on here, and I knew Marie would be nice to him no matter what, and the ego boost might be good for him.

Dan looked at me appraisingly as though trying to decide whether I was being sincere, then reached up and pulled himself onto the hot-tub edge. His cock was erect now, I guessed it was probably about four inches or so in length, and it was sticking straight up, through his wet matted pubes, flat against his belly.

"Hurrah," Marie said, "Finally!" She leaned in for a closer look. "Aww, it's so cute!"

I heard Julie softly chuckle, and once again her hand wrapped itself around my cock for an all-too-brief squeeze. She looked at me out of the corner of her eye and gave me a smile, before turning her attention back to her husband, who was being examined closely by Marie.

"Can I touch?" she asked, turning towards Julie.

I almost laughed with the irony of it as Julie answered, "Be my guest," and Marie reached out gingerly and with her first finger and thumb, pulled his cock down almost to the horizontal and then let go. His dick responded by snapping straight back to his groin - it was that erect. I wondered if the poor guy might cum at any moment, as Marie did the same movement a few more times, laughing in delight every time his cock sprung back to the vertical, making a slapping sound as it hit the skin of his lower belly.

"Boing!" said Marie as she did it one last time. "That's so funny. Craig's doesn't do that, his flaps around all over the place, doesn't it?"

"Does it?" Julie enquired with an amused look in her eyes.

"Yeah, show us," said Dan, obviously trying to divert some of the attention from him to me.

"Are you hard?" Marie asked as she moved back to me and away from Dan for the first time in a while. She reached under the water and grabbed my hard dick in her hand. "Yep," she confirmed to the others, "I thought so."

Julie was next to Dan now, and he took a moment as he slipped back into the water to kiss her on the cheek. She replied by turning her head so that his kiss met her lips. I watched them kiss quite passionately, and felt a wave of envy pass through me for a split second, before Marie's face moved into my line of vision. "Can I have a kiss too?"

Her hand hadn't left my cock, in fact she was pulling and stroking me slowly and so I leaned in and kissed her, moving my hands south to her backside. Marie's kiss grew fiercer, and her hand began to wank me quite vigorously under the water, so I moved my hand around to the front of her groin and slipped a finger into her folds. I wasn't surprised when I discovered her pussy to be hot and wet, despite being in the water of the hot-tub. As our kiss continued, I rubbed her clit and Marie's breathing grew heavy, her hand still playing with my cock and I was just starting to get into our mutual masturbation session when I suddenly realised that Dan and Julie had ceased kissing and were watching us.

"Oops," I said, breaking the kiss, and moving away from Marie slightly. Marie had gone bright red, as it must have been obvious by the movement of our arms what we had been doing to each other.

"Don't stop on our account," smiled Dan but Marie was a bit flustered, and said she needed another drink. "Me too," said Dan, but while there was wine aplenty, me and him had polished off the last few beers. Marie had put the wine bottle next to the pool, and she topped up her glass and Julie's, but when she offered Dan some, he refused. "I don't like it. Julie, would you go get us some beers from the room?"

"But..." Julie started to say but Dan cut her off.

"Me and Marie have been seen butt naked, but you and Craig..." he pointed out.

"I'll go," I offered, "I'm not embarrassed." I still had a bit of a hard-on from Marie's wanking, but the awkward moment just before had caused it to wilt slightly, so I climbed out of the pool, and wrapped one of the robes around me, but before I did, Marie gave me a huge round of applause.

"Thank you," I said, and letting the robe fall open, I gave them a dramatic bow.

"Okay, stop showing off, big dick," Dan said, waving me away.

"That's not big," Marie told him.

"No?" said Julie, who was looking at my penis quite blatantly, until I wrapped the robe around me once more.

"Oh no," Marie revealed. "I've been with a few men bigger than Craig."

"How many guys have you been with again? You told us last night but I've forgot." enquired Dan.

"I'm not saying I've been with lots of men," Marie confessed. "I've been with a few - not that many - but what I'm saying is that I've been with bigger and smaller than Craig."

"Smaller than me?" Dan asked.

"Erm, yes," Marie confided, "I've been with one, maybe two who were smaller. And one of them was pretty good too. He didn't have much, but he knew how to use what he'd got. And besides, yours isn't that small."

"It isn't?" Dan said and Marie reassured him that it wasn't, like I knew she would.

"It's not big either, but what's important is that you use what you do have. I bet you know how to use it well." Marie turned to Julie. "Does he?"

Dan's wife seemed a bit taken aback at the direct question. "Well, yes. He's kept me satisfied all these years, so..."

"There you go," Marie splashed water at Dan and laughed, "See? You're a stud! Maybe a little stud, but a stud all the same!"

"So there's hope for me yet?" Dan said cheekily as he splashed her back, causing him to get a look from Julie and a laugh from Marie.

"I'll come with you," said Julie suddenly. I had been hoping she might, but there wasn't any way I could ask her without raising some sort of suspicion from either of our spouses.

"Yay! Naked Julie! Naked Julie! Naked Julie!" Marie was chanting and clapping her hands, daring Julie to get out of the tub and I looked at my wife to see her neck the final dregs of wine from her glass. Immediately Dan topped it up for her, even though she had obviously had too much already. My glazed-eyed wife was standing up now, her large breasts bobbing about on the surface of the water and her nipples were hard and erect. Dan's eyes strayed to them as he passed her the fresh glass of wine, which she took from him with a murmured and slightly slurred 'thank you.'

I offered Julie a hand which she took gratefully and I helped her climb out of the hot tub, bringing another whoop from Marie. It was the first time Julie had showed herself naked to us, and she tried unsuccessfully to cover her sizable breasts with one hand, while trying to hide her newly shaven pussy with the other.

"Give us a twirl," Marie shouted.

"Show Craig your pussy, Julie," Dan said, "It's totally bald." But Julie just shook her head, and laughed at him.

"I feel really different," she said. "Like a little girl again or something."

"You get used to it," Marie said, draining another half glass or so of wine, in a big gulp before speaking again. "It looks great though, on you I mean. Suits you."

"I agree," grinned Dan and I noticed then that him and Marie were very close again, in fact she was leaning against him and I realised that I couldn't see Dan's hands, just as Marie jumped slightly, as though he had touched her somewhere. I saw her glance at him, and then she moved further sideways towards him, almost in front of Dan and as though she was sitting on his knee. As Julie wrapped herself up in the robe that I passed to her, I kept an eye on our two partners, and I saw Marie squirm slightly again, obviously at something that was going on under the water. I tried to look through the water but I couldn't see anything through all the bubbles. I heard Marie whisper something and as she shifted again I could only guess that Dan was maybe trying to touch her pussy or something.