The Jig is Up Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
phsssst
phsssst
191 Followers

That evening he began his campaign to woo his sister Dagmar because he now knew she truly loved him. It surprised him to find he loved her back, passionately. He wanted Beverly too, but he sensed the road to those undulating curves was through his sister. He put on the music he knew she loved asking her to dance with him. It was getting late, his mother headed off to bed. Dagmar turned to Beverly asking her to go and turn down their bed assuring her she would be up in a moment. When they finished dancing, Dagmar stood on her toes to give him a kiss on the forehead, but he changed it to a long kiss on the lips. She snuggled into him for a moment then asked if that was how a brother kissed his sister. He said if the brother truly loves his sister yes that is how she would be kissed. Paul told her he would like to kiss her every night. She accepted his answer and left for bed. He now realized his sister and her friend were not lesbians but women who explored their sexuality while waiting for the men they would eventually fall in love with.

Each night for the next month he lay on the chesterfield waiting for his sister to come for her kiss. At first, she tried to make it a peck but each night he turned it into more. After the first week she would lean down to kiss him fully. He would grab her and pull her down to his body, coercing her to lie on top of him as they kissed. Each time the kiss more intense, more time consuming. During the second week, he brought his leg up so his thigh was resting between hers. He could feel the heat of her sex. Toward the end of the second week, he felt the slow movement of her crotch against his thigh. While their tongues fought each other=s for the greatest arousal, she was masturbating against his leg.


That night, when he went to bed, he stroked himself to orgasm, still feeling the heat of her crotch against his leg. He now felt certain she wanted him as badly as he wanted her. The next night he wore shorts, which came, just below his crotch. To his surprise when she came to kiss him, she was wearing a mini skirt. Dagmar lay down on top of him as they began their kiss. He moved his thigh up to the usual position. The contact was fabulous as her bare thighs enclosed his, her heat through the fabric of her thin thong panties warming his leg. As the friction of her movement increased, the moisture began to soak onto his leg. She began to moan. He sent his hand down her back slowly putting it on her bottom. He shivered with his lust. When she asked why he shook, he almost lied telling her he was on a nerve but stopped telling her the truth instead. When he told her there was a sudden flush of moisture on his leg. The feel of that dampness was excruciating and he loved it

“I love you sis,” he moaned as his hand helped her pump up and down his leg until she had an orgasm that left her shaking.

That night he again stroked himself to climax, his sperm spewing into the air around him. The following night his sister arrived for her goodnight kiss. He discovered, as he moved his thigh into position, she was naked under her skirt. He took the half globes of her bottom in both hands rubbing her up and down his leg, feeling the mass of hair as her pussy streamed onto his leg, until she shuddered in her spasm. The smell of her heated sex aroused him thoroughly He knew his erection was hard against her stomach. She couldn’t possibly not be aware of it. She simply ground her body against him ignoring his arousal or perhaps reveling in his obvious interest. They continued until the end of the month, each night he stoked himself, after she left him, until he spewed into the air.

At the end of the month when his sister came to him, he held her in his arms telling her they were ready for a new level of pleasure, but they had to find a way to go about it without making it obvious to all around them. Dagmar had already thought for a long time on this subject and said

“Paul, you have to start dating to cover our love. There is only one person I love enough to allow you to date. Tomorrow I want you to ask Beverly out, bring her back here and kiss her like you have kissed me. I am sure you will be pleasantly surprised by the response you’ll get.”

The following night Paul brought Beverly home and began to kiss her. She threw herself into his arms thrusting her pelvis into his groin with unabashed passion

“Paul,” She moaned into his lips, “you don=t know how long I have waited for this day. Tonight, I want you to take my virginity as you love me. This may seem sudden but I have dreamed of being in your arms for years. I want your sister to watch us because she has also waited with me. Now my time has come to know my man I have waited for, so long. Your sister loves you with all her heart and she will enjoy this time with us.”

Paul had not expected this but it sounded as though this was the way he was destined to lose his virginity and he was certainly happy with that thought. He brought his sister down and explained what Beverly had wanted for her.

“There is one obstacle I want both of you to be aware of. I love you both too much to do anything that would hurt you, but you must know I have loved Mom from afar for a long time and I will eventually try to make love to her.”

The reaction of the two girls was not what he expected as they burst into peals of laughter.


“Paul, do you really think the two young things who love you so dearly don=t know you have panted after your mom for years?” Beverly laughed at the thought they didn’t know. “The two of us have made and discarded plans for years trying to figure out a way to help you achieve your goal.”

“Beverly would you please lie on top of me the same way Dagmar does when I kiss her goodnight. I=m so terrified I’ll do something wrong. I don=t know where to start, but I know that seems to work.”

Beverly happily complied having heard Dagmar=s blow-by-blow description of their slow progress on the couch. She lay down on top of Paul. She kissed him deeply, as he removed her skirt and panties to allow him access to her feminine charms. For the first time Paul ran his fingers through her hairy pubes shivering with passion as he felt the nectar she was excreting for him alone. She thrust her tongue deep into his mouth as she ground her pelvis against his. He fondled her well-rounded bum and was rewarded with the sudden arrival of goose bumps as she demonstrated her desire for him. His hands guided by lust ran all over her hips and belly. Finally, his fingers entered her hot sopping sex. He moved her body up until she could rub her pussy lips against his mouth, their swollen lushness causing his penis to throb in his pants. The taste of her nectar was incredible as he tried to lick it out of her faster than she could produce it. Salty but sweet and she smeared it over his lips and tongue. His face wet with her essence. Her hips churned and thrust, her sex swelling even more as her arousal spilled into his mouth. His nostrils flared with the aroma of her musk as he drank from her virgin crevice Dagmar watched the goings on with increasing passion till she too pulled her panties off, rubbing her pussy lips with two of her fingers. Her other hand aroused the nipple she had exposed. Dagmar then took off her shirt and bra lay naked. She watched her brother eat virgin pussy. Beverly hips slowly churning as she moved her wetness over her lover=s mouth. Dagmar felt racy being first to be totally nude, her hips and fingers thrust at one another.

Beverly seeing Dagmar=s mounting passion took her sex away from Paul. He moaned his disappointment but renewed his licking and sucking as Dagmar took, at Beverly=s insistence, her place on her brother’s mouth. She pinched Dagmar=s nipples between her thumb and forefinger, pulled on her sensitive flesh and watched her teats distend; as Dagmar felt the man, she loved tasting her for the first time. It was more than she could endure. She squirmed out her first climax on her brother=s mouth, yelling her passion into the night, as Beverly released her breasts. Dagmar fell into his arms with the heat of their love surrounding her, her exposed teats firmly pressed against his chest. Beverly then took her place on her brother but this time helped him removed the rest of his clothes. For the first time they both gazed down on his large erection Beverly tore off her blouse, unhooking her bra, flinging them away as she straddled him, taking his penis in her hand, then slowly slide the head back and forth over the lips of her sex wetted the tip with her musky slime. His penis entered a woman for the first time. He began the instinctive humping of love. She arched her back and shoved out her teats before her. He watched as her areolas contracted forcing her nipples to further erectness aching with their fullness. He took the fullness of her teats in his hands admiring the soft heavy weight. He hit her hymen immediately looking up at her for her approval. Beverly looked down and said softly with passion in her eyes,

“With this I tell you I love you, now take it knowing it was saved for you and I have waited too long for you to have it.”

Paul quickly thrust into her waiting sex loving the soft grip. He then paused until his Beverly began the slow motions of love losing their virginity together. His sister watched as he took Beverly=s virginity. With increasing passion, Dagmar watched his penis coated with his Beverly=s spend, until suddenly, she stuffed three fingers into her heated pussy. Dagmar demanded loudly,


“Fuck Beverly in her cunt, Paul, Fuck her hard and fast, because she=s been waiting for that love pole of your=s for so long, she needs it in her twat. Then get that wonderful ass of yours over here and screw me until I=m raw. Fill my cum bucket with hot spunk. Blow it all over my teats until I=m covered in your white beautiful cum. Rub it into her snatch”

Paul loved her language as she switched back to watching him fuck his Beverly with everything he had driving deeply into her cunt. Beverly was yelling too as she erupted into her first orgasm on his cock. Her vaginal muscles milked his shaft for its first non-virginal cum. Then the old familiar clench in his lower extremities tightened his testicles, as he blew his first load of cum into her waiting cunt. They quivered in passion together as the orgasms rolled over their bodies confirming their love for one another. Their spending wetted their thighs with their stickiness. Holding tight as their flames died to embers. As he rolled off her, his sister buried her face in Beverly=s quim lapping the juices flowing from her well-used, engorged, sex. He watched his sister for a moment or two, her beautiful ass waving in the air.

The hairy cunt and the hot moist swollen lips beckoned to him as her magnificent round gluteus maximus waved in the air before him attracting him like a fly to honey. He stood behind her as she sucked his come out of Beverly=s core, suddenly thrusting his hardening prick into her hot wet clinging also virginal cunt. He felt the constriction for only a second as she shoved her ass back into him, immediately climaxed and another as she withered on the end of his dick, climaxing steadily for over a minute, one rolling in after the other until they subsided. He also started to climax thrusting his first load for his sister into her hot wet slimy slot. Then, seeing the delicious looking frothy whiteness, he went to his knees, sucked on their loving mix, which had been freshly churned, from her heat source. He then knelt and kissed his Beverly while she enjoyed the taste of his cum brought directly from his sisters= hot wet cunt. They made love for hours rubbing the sticky juices they produced over their bodies in lust and love, tasting each other repeatedly. Finally, his sister really was raw. They were too exhausted to screw any more. Paul had time to think, wondered where his mother had been while all this was going on.

“Last night was wonderful,” Paul said as he gradually woke up after their night of love and lust, “But this morning is going to be for love,” as he turned to his two beauties who lay on the bed beside him.

So they had ended up in his sister=s bed. Last night he hadn’t noticed where they were after the first hour or so. He reached for his Beverly rubbing his hand over her bottom end enjoying how she clenched and unclenched her butt as he moved about her beautiful derriere. She rolled toward him giving him a long slow kiss full of tongue as she ground her succulent body against him. Her ass tightly gripped in his hands. He felt his manhood stiffen, as she loved him. His sister, who had been watching all this, pushed her hand between them and stroked him bringing a familiar feel of sexual tension to his body. He was too much in love with them to be rushed into anything this morning. He told his sister to help him. Dagmar aimed him in the right direction and he slowly filled Beverly=s body with himself. He eased in and out of her with slow steady strokes. Beverly returned his strokes. They began to move a little faster as the sexual tension mounted between them

“What are you going to do for your sister?” Beverly whispered in his ear as he slid in and out of her highly excited sex,

“I=m going to lick her very gently, I think she=s still sore from last night,” He replied as he brought her to climax,


He then turned to his sister spreading her leg=s wide until there was tension on her inner thigh muscles. Paul turned in the bed to straddle her face with his sex hanging above her. He then hooked his arms around his sister’s= legs with the back of her knees against his armpits, so when he pulled back to taste her, her succulent ass lifted from the bed presenting her hot drenched sex to his waiting mouth. She answered with the thrusting of her hips wiping the juices of her love over his nose and chin. He enjoyed the taste of her as she soaked them both with her spending. Dagmar engulfed his penis, her warm mouth, tasted their Beverly. This morning was not nearly as intense as it has been last night. He knew as the day progressed it would become that way again,

His sister climaxed, his love for her increasing, as she shook in his arms. He began to think of his own satisfaction. He rolled over on his back. Beverly promptly mounted his rigid member beginning the up and down which would take him where he wanted to go. She stopped for a moment telling him his sister and she did not want him to come inside her because they both wanted to watch him cum. As the tightening drew near, he motioned for her to dismount. His sister started stoking him to completion. As his semen erupted from his penis, his sister aimed it at Beverly=s face. Rope after rope of cum strung itself on face and breasts as he came with body racking spasms. His sister then used her tongue to spread the fresh cum into Beverly=s face and beautiful orbs. He sucked it off her nipples until she had another shivering orgasm. He asked his sister if she were satisfied for the moment. She assured him it was the case; he said they all should go down for breakfast.

His sister left for a few moments saying she had to use the LEW. He wondered why she didn’t use her own, but was too enthralled watching his Beverly getting dressed to think about it. Upon arriving in the kitchen his beautiful mother asked what they had been up to the night before. Just fooling around they replied almost in unison. But Paul looked at his mother with the eyes now of an experienced lover. He realized his body would never be fulfilled without experiencing his lust for his mother’s body, which would bring him to heights he would never achieve without her.

After he took the girls out to the garden and asked them how they were going help him seduce his mother. By care and consideration they replied. This afternoon you are going to sit her down and ask her some very pointed questions. So that afternoon he did

When he had her alone he asked her

“Mom, I want to ask you some very personal questions and I would like truthful answers or no answer at all This is very important to me mom and when I get my answers I will go away and think about them.”

“I’ll answer your questions truthfully if it=s that important to you son,” she replied after several moments of serious thought.

“Mom, are you and dad not having sex anymore?”

“Yes that=s right son,” she replied.

“Is it because he is fooling around on you mom?”

“Yes he is and I told him it=s me or everybody else but not both.”


“So he chose everybody else, what a fool,” He replied as his respect for his father plummeted. “Mom, when I walk by your bedroom at night, I sometimes hear a buzzing noise. I strongly suspect I know what it is! Why don=t you take on a lover to help you through the difficult times?”

His mom blushed at his knowledge but replied unhesitatingly, “I am in love with another man, but it can=t be, so I will continue to rely on my toys.”

“Thank you mom for your answers. If you don=t mind, I will now think about what you have told me.” He felt his speech had been stilted but he had been very nervous asking such revealing questions.

Naturally, he went and told the girls. They said they felt they were going to have to give him up at nights for a while because he was going to be busy comforting his mom. They wanted him to walk by his mother=s bedroom door that night. If he heard the buzzing noise, he was to knock, wait a respectable length of time, and then enter. He was to walk to his mother=s bed, lie down beside her and take her in his arms. That was all he was to do, nothing more, but truly sleep with her. They even advised him as to what he was to wear. Conservative pajama bottoms but no top so his mother would feel the warmth of his body as he held her. He was to repeat that night after night until she responded to him. The girls felt sure she would eventually. In that way, the seduction of his mother began. Night after night he did as his sister and Beverly told him.

At first, his mother resisted him telling him it was unnecessary to do. But he told her he loved her and he felt she needed to be held. One night as he held her, she asked him if it would be all right to use her toy. He said yes asking her if she would like some help. She laughed saying no but she slid the vibrator under the covers. While he held her, she played with herself until she had a racking orgasm shaking in his arms until it subsided. It was the most mind blowing sexual experience he had to date. The next morning he had Beverly mount him while Dagmar sat on his mouth and rubbed herself all over his face. All three of them came in seconds of one another.

They then discussed the previous night and all its ramifications, but the final result was that the girls decided he should continue as before. That night he again held his mother, again the vibrator slipped under the covers until she was racked with her orgasm. The following morning, trembling with lust, he took his sister against the wall before he could settle down, to make love to his Beverly with deep long penetrating thrusts until they both climaxed. He didn’t sleep the nights his mom did this and it had become a nightly event. One night he noticed she was no longer careful about covering up and he was able to watch the dildo slide in and out of her well lubricated sex as she held the crotch of her panties to one side, allowing access. The well-stimulated mouth of her hairy sex organ sucked on the tool. It was mind boggling to watch those lips move with the rhythm of her sexual need. The following morning he brought both Dagmar and Beverly to the most gut-wrenching climax they had to date, or so they told him.

That day the girls finally decided to escalate the rising sexuality in his mother. They took her out to the pool with all of them dressed in their thong bikinis, slathering sun tan oil onto her body, paying much attention to her inner thighs, as they rubbed closer and closer to her ready sex, until she was clenching her thighs together in an attempt to bring on an orgasm without letting the girls know.

phsssst
phsssst
191 Followers