The Jig is Up Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
phsssst
phsssst
192 Followers

That night for the first time, there was sexual tension in the room, as he took her into his arms. This time he was not to allow her to cover up but to blatantly watch as she brought herself to orgasm, her panties tightly drawn to one side, her hips bucking out her needs on the tool. When she tried to pull the covers over herself, he held them back watching her as she came shaking with relief. He then leaned over and gave her the first true kiss between them. The one that said he was man she was woman. The following night, as he took her into his arms, she kissed him deeply, thrusting her nightie enclade teats against his naked chest. His mom fingered herself no longer needing a toy to satisfy her needs. She fingered herself with no desire to hide from him although she still wore her nightie bottoms. He watched her fingers work under them forming a mound over her sex.

The next night, following the girls’ instructions, when she began the fingering and they kissed he removed her fingers and replaced them with his own sliding under the panties she still wore. She sighed against his lips, but made no complaint as her hips thrust at his fingers, her legs spread wide and their tongues entwined. That was fantastic and the next morning Dagmar rode him to a climax which saw him shiver and shake with desire as his Beverly ground her warm moist sex against his leg and tongued his mouth with her sweetness. That night he had new instructions from the girls, and tried to follow them to the letter. Tonight he was to get under the covers with his mother take his penis out of his pajama bottoms, rubbing his penis against her thigh during the time he fingered her.

It went without a hitch with his mom not only trying to thrust into his fingers but at the same time rub her naked leg against her son’s hard sex. It was the first time he came with his mother, slathering her leg with his seed. She appeared not to be paying attention, as she stirred the cum on her leg with her finger; then put it in her mouth and sucked on it. Beverly and Dagmar listened to his morning report, as they mounted him in turn; informing him tonight was the night.

At long last he hoped to take his mom. The girls promised to be quiet but they were going to be outside his mother=s door listening to what went on in the room that night. As he crawled under the covers, to take his mother into his arms, he discovered for the first time she was completely nude. Her breasts proudly displayed for his pleasure, her nipples erect and ready for his attention her hairy sexuality, dripping with dew, waiting for his touch. His body began to tremble and his hand shook as he reached for her breast; Paul she said,

“I know you are trembling because of you lust for me but I want you to know how I feel. When I am in bed with my lover I like to talk nastily, I don=t have sex, I fuck I don=t touch as much as I lick and suck. So when you fuck me tonight I want us to give each other vivid descriptions of what=s happening. Take off those pajama bottoms and fuck my cunt.”

.With that comment she spread her legs and he slipped himself out of his pajamas, his erection aching with need, as he mounted her. She whispered in his ear

“Fuck me Paul; fuck me hard, until the birth canal that bore you spasms with the pleasure of your return, screw your mom with the passion I know is contained within us both. I have admired that hard dick before but now drive it into me with such force that my teats bounce with your efforts.”

She was sodden with her desire more than anyone he had touched before and he rammed his cock into her cunt secure in the knowledge she of all women would be able to take his sexual attack.

“Oooooh,” she groaned, then yelled, “Sccreeeeew meeeeee. Hump me with your fuck rod in my screw hole.”

She began to come much like his sister with one orgasm rolling in after another. As he started to spew into her cunt she yelled


“Yes, yes, yes, fill my cum bucket with goop. Now lick me until I=m hot again.”

He immediately descended to her cunt, sucking the cum from his own birth canal until his mom grabbed his head absorbing his spunk from his mouth and tongue with her own. She snuggled into his arms with teats pressed against his chest asking,

“How soon can you fuck me again?”

“Within minutes mother,” he replied.

“Well you better invite the girls in,” she said as she rolled over on top of him and placed his prick at the entrance to her cunt. “I know they would like to watch this.” As he slid into her he moaned,

“How did you know mom?”

“I knew they were coaching you” she replied. “It was because your sister approved that I finally gave into the lust I had for you from the time I first noticed your cravings for me. It only took you so long because I am a vain woman and had to know you loved me with equal intensity as you love your Beverly and Dagmar.”

“I love you more mom, because you are my mom and that advantage you’ll always have over them,” He replied as he stoked himself into her moist warmth.

“Girls, come in;” he yelled, “the jig is up!”

phsssst
phsssst
192 Followers