All Comments on 'The Jokes on Me'

by BenLong

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
OOAAOOAAabout 5 years ago
Great story!!!!

Congrats ;)

BenLongBenLongabout 5 years agoAuthor
Love it or...

As expected, there seem to be two votes on this story: you either love it or you hate it.

Privately I receive accolades for touching a subject that others won't. Publicly the comments are all negative.

Please, read the last line before you post: if it's another post telling how you despise it, don't. It won't stay. Just go read something else and enjoy what you like instead.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I know, I know...

...not a negative comment, just a “I don’t get it.” comment. I have never understood the appeal and probably never will. It was an interesting and fairly well written story. My other question is whether or not the wife was okay with him getting some on the side. They both seemed into it when either talked about the other with someone else. Maybe that would even things out in my mind. Oh well. I hope those that like these stories enjoyed.

LimeyracerLimeyracerabout 5 years ago
BEEN THERE, DONE THAT!

...and enjoyed every moment... D'you notice that ALL negative comments are from "Anonymous" folks, with no guts to actually put their names to their complaints?

Anyway, as you will know, there are many readers on this site that ARE happy with knowing their partner is 'fooling around', and it usually leads to some greatly enhanced sex between them. Of course, there are always 'risks' with this kind of behavior, but an open relationship about our needs and fantasies will more than make up for the little jealousies. Great story, quite realistic - and personally, after 55 married years - many memories brought back of the fun times... LR

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
5 stars...but

As said elsewhere here in the comments, wasn't Dave expected to be given his fun pass. Keeping score, wife gave herself away twice now...ok, partial and now fully. Can you write in equality for poor Dave?

BenLongBenLongabout 5 years agoAuthor
Absolutely!

It is true. The negative comments have words such as "whore" "cunt" "bitch", are almost always written anonymously, are almost always extremely degrading to the woman, and usually have very poor grammar and spelling, whereas those that are reasonable, use reasonable language, and to me seem to treat women more as equals than objects. One interesting part of that to me is the implication that women are secondary to the man (bitch, cunt, whore). The idea that a man can cheat, have an affair, have a lover outside of marriage seems to be acceptable, but that a woman does the same is not.

As for the comment about having twice received a hall pass, and now how about one for Dave, in my conversations with those that desire such activity, reciprocity - You get a pass, I get a pass - doesn't seem to be what they want. Several men I've conversed with have indicated that, although a bit of fun elsewhere would be just that - fun, it's not what they desire. Their wives having a "hall pass," having fun with someone else, is for them what it's all about. I don't have to "get it" either, human sexuality is different for everyone.

A thought just did cross my mind, what is a female cuckhold called? I don't know, guess I can research, but it would seem reasonable that if there are men that enjoy their women having sex with others, there must also be some 'female cuckhold" aficianados out there. It would be interesting to see what kind of feedback the story would be getting if it were a woman that wanted her husband to have a "hall pass".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Cannot understand this fetish

You've spent years to be able to own the car of your dreams. It's beautiful, handles like a dream, and people turn their heads to look at it as you drive past.

And then you're going to let some total stranger, who has absolutely nothing invested in this beautiful car's purchase or maintenance, drive off in it and do whatever they want with it!

Really?

If you wouldn't do this with your car, why on earth would you do it with your .loved one?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What was the joke?

That she was doing Jerry ?

She'd already done that, so what's funny about doing it again?

Makes no sense to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Typos in Titles

The Joke is on Me... The Joke’s on Me

Not there are several jokes on me

BenLongBenLongabout 5 years agoAuthor

Are you seriously going to compare being married to a woman to owning a car? We don't own people. You may have a mutually exclusive relationship with your wife or husband. Fine, no problem with that. Somewhere not too long ago (can't remember where or I'd cite it - would love a link if someone knows where) I read that swinging is the fastest growing sexual practice in the US. It certainly has not been a forbidden practice in many societies through history. As one friend in Sweden told me: "Winters in the past were long and cold, there was a reason that Sauna's were done in the nude with friends." So what's the difference between group sex, swinging or swapping, which many seem to think it is perfectly ok to write erotic stores about, and the case where one mate enjoys the other getting sexual pleasure from someone else? I don't have to understand it.

As for "doing" Jerry, let's paraphrase an ex-president: "She did not have sex with that man." Whether you and I were brought to think that way or not, today's "youth" see oral sex as foreplay, not sex - it is what today's thought is. In that respect, no, she did not have sex with Jerry; she waited for that until after she'd confessed to Dave what was happening and confirmed his wishes for it to go further.

Thanks for the considerate comments.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
Couldn't

finish it. I'll check comments and see if maybe should have.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
You know

I'm good with banning anon comments or deleting uninteresting anon comments. Deleting comments that are not anon, just makes you a pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nevermore!

Sick shit! Hubby is just a fuckin' wimp and,Lena (Lenore) is a whore!

The Raven

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary,

Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore—

While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,

As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.

"'Tis some visiter," I muttered, "tapping at my chamber door—

Only this and nothing more."

—Edgar Allan Poe

OGHMNWOGHMNWabout 5 years ago
Truly different then your usual stories.

I do understand this fetish but did enjoy read your story. It seemed to jump around a little to set up the ending. Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
My problem with this?

Is that it's one sided. Lena is using his fantasies to explore her desires. When does he get a chance at one of her girlfriends or another woman of his choice? Or does he? What happens if she continues to play and doesn't want him to play with another woman? The other problem is that this story is unfinished. We don't know what happens. You never gave him a chance to tell his wife that he wasn't okay with her fucking Jerry. If this is her idea of an April Fool's joke I don't see it. She's dropping her infidelity on him during their anniversary dinner and giving him no choice. She ruins the dinner and probably their lives. I think he goes home, packs his things and leaves her. I see no path wherein he accepts her actions. My ending would have included a divorce and making sure all their friends know she was responsible. This is simply a case of a woman wanting to have her cake and eat it too. Had you finished the story I could have given you a higher score. As it sits? 2 stars

BenLongBenLongabout 5 years agoAuthor
Everyone doesn't agree

I have to admit, I had to edit my own comment. Despite that spell check was telling me there was something wrong, I hadn't actually paid attention to the word "cuckold", instead always spelling it "cuckhold", which is incorrect. And so - I've edited my own comment to correct this.

My Comment: When I was first approached to write a cuckold story, I had no idea what a cuckold was, or what got them off. I initially refused, but after just a little bit of research, and finding that the typical cuckold has feelings and ideas that do not jive with anything in my experience, I at least had a feeling for what got them off. And then I began to think about the parallels with other categories. Group sex? Seeing your mate with not just one, but multiple? Threesomes, sharing with another, whether male or female? Exhibitionism, voyeurism, lesbian, gay, just how much of these can also be found in this story? Why is it that people respond so vehemently to a cuck story, whereas any of those others I just mentioned they may themselves get off on them, and those same story attributes are also here? I assure you, although this story does nothing for you, I've received multiple comments from multiple practicing cuckolds that aspects of this which you don't understand and despise are pure candy for them.

Cuckolds aren't normally interested in having an affair themselves, it's not about "getting my chance", "getting a hall pass" to 'get even"; it's about their wife being with a "better" man. Getting ever is the furthest thing from what turns them on.

The cucks that I've conversed with, to a man, love the humiliation aspect; the section of "Fantasy Island" where Regina climbs off her husband, mid-fuck, to go and fuck her lover, was castigated by the general reader - and the ultimate dream come true for the cuck that I wrote it for.

Here, having her lover come up and humiliate him by handing him a masturbation aid and saying he was going to go fuck his wife, the part that you seem to think warrants a divorce, is to the cuck the greatest thrill. It is the "rub it in your face" humiliation that they seem to really enjoy. If she'd been sneaking behind his back, fucking someone without telling him, hiding it, that is where the cuck would say he doesn't like it, and would consider it cheating. Here, he's been pushing his wife, for ages, telling her he wanted her to fuck other men, and especially to later come back and tell him all about it, and the more humiliating it can be for him - the better. The point of the ending was that this was written for a cuckold - the points that you want; "payback", "divorce", "My Turn", "revenge" - the cuckold is not interested in. For him, the ultimate is the stunning humiliation from an alpha male that takes his mate from right under his nose, handing him a masturbation toy, to go home and play with himself instead of what he considers the most beautiful and sexy woman on the planet, being the ultimate "Joke."

Thank you for a thoughtful and well penned feedback. I hope you'll enjoy some of my more mainstream and more enjoyable fiction: group sex, incest, exhibitionism - as well as some really kinky stories found in the "romance" category. How shocking!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
one star for the wrong category

put this trash in LW where cuck shit belongs

BenLongBenLongalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Leave it or kill it?

Another category policeman writing tickets for unwritten laws....

She definitely was a loving wife, it definitely was an erotic coupling. Here it will stay.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Ben - some of your stories are the best I've read. Some of your comments to the anonymous readers have left me dumbfounded. I understand your saying it was for cuckolds - but you don't know it was a cuckold story until the very end - I was just as pissed as the rest of them - I don't like cuckold stories. More or less they spent their time reading a LW story and was ambushed with a cuckold at the end. So please take the above as constructive criticism - I read the whole story only to be ambushed. Give the commenters a break.

ManoBlueManoBlueover 3 years ago

This was not good, no tags or headline to make me aware of this fetish. I don't want to be in the Head of some cuck... not interested the fact that you didn't alert the readers and got offended by the response. This was trash.

BenLongBenLongalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Anon - thanks for your comment. Although, I have a hard time understanding what you mean by beneath my writing ability. Obviously, many do not like the cuckold category. But writing ability? Don't you really mean that you didn't like the topic?

Although it's not for me, it also makes me wonder, just what is the difference? If a couple are into swinging or swapping, that seems to be an OK topic.

If a couple are into group sex or orgies, that seems to be an OK topic.

If a couple is into MMF or FFM threesomes - that seems to be an OK topic.

IF a couple is... well you get the pictures. If a couple is into their spouse playing with others, suddenly it's "cuck shit?" Why? Agreed, it's different, and not for everyone, but then again so are scat stories, gay stories, fetish stories... Speaking of fetish - I put this in Erotic Couplings, which it certainly seems to be, and on another I put it in "loving wives" which it also seemed to be, but should this have been in fetish category? Absolutely not. Why? What exactly is a "fetish"'?

According to my dictionary, Fetish is a noun, with 3 related definitions.

1. "an object regarded with awe as being the embodiment or habitation of a potent spirit or as having magical potency." Does Dave see a potent spirit or magical potency in Lena? Or vice versa?

2. "Any object, idea, etc., eliciting unquestioning reverence, respect, or devotion: ex: to make a fetish of high grades." Is this eliciting unquestioned reverence respect, or devotion? Well, maybe - Dave certainly had a devotion to his wife, but I don't think that meets the intent.

3: "In Psychology. any object or non-genital part of the body that causes a habitual erotic response or fixation." Is there any part of this story that objectifies a non-genital part of the body?

I once had a girlfriend with a fetish for knees. Knees? Are you kidding? She was a wonderful lover, but every once in a while she absolutely loved to rub her pussy on my leg and knee and get herself off. She had the most amazing orgasms rubbing herself on my leg. We finally discovered through talking about it that her earliest sexual memories, even before she knew what sex was, was playing 'horsy' on her fathers leg. Usually it was nothing but occasionally she would get in just the right position, it felt "so" good "down there" that she wouldn't want to stop. Without knowing why, she developed a true fetish - for knees.

There are other dictionaries, but I've yet to find one that says that being willing, or even desirous, of your spouse having sex with a non-spouse, is a fetish.

And then there is the name. Purposely written as The "JOKES" on me. Jokes. Plural. Many or multiple.

He'd jokingly given her a big, black, dildo. They'd shared an obscene sex tape. Lena gave Dave a blow up sex doll, making him think she was setting him up for a night with her girlfriend. (I'm curious, if she'd actually set him up with her friend, a cuckoldress scenario - would you, the readers, have found that equally as offensive? Again, it seems that a man wanting his wife to fuck others is the negative, and a woman wanting her husband to fuck others, isn't quite so negative. But that's just my opinion.) And then, finally, she provided the last joke in this story. That's four definite Jokes. Not "joke's" as in "the joke is on me" but plural, "jokes", multiple, exactly as the name implies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes, the cuckolding was a major disappointment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sad when an author is above any criticism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story BUT if I Wes Dave I’d head home,pack what I wanted and get the hell out! WTF?! The cunt uses our special anniversay to have her “boyfriend” humiliate me?! Eatsni and die, Cunt!.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The husband can be blamed for the upcoming deterioration of their marriage. Once she gets a taste of strange she’ll Cum across guys who have bigger dicks than hubby so he’ll be wearing out that Flesh Light. Being a Hot Wife will begin to lose respect for Dave and the marriage will be toast. This as a Hot story but I found myself wanting Dave to wise up

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very Hot but, the husband is a genuine dipshit! And the wife is a mean-spirited piece of shit! It’s one thing to fuck another guy based on their arrangement but to use her new “boyfriend”,a pet name for hubby years ago is insulting! Then she shows her total disrespect for her husband to have “boyfriend” show up on their Anniversary to deliver the message that the POS wife is going to fuck him while her husband is encouraged to use the fleshlight,or his fingers to jerk off while “boyfriend” slips wifey the tube steak. Insulting and an indication of how wifey is already losing respect for her husband! I’d like to see a Chapter 2 where she returns home the next day to find thatDopeyvthe husband has packed up all his shit and split leaving his wedding ring and a note on the kitchen table that tells her that Jerry already has her referring to him as “her “boyfriend”,formerly his pet name and she went way too far by including “boyfriend” in delivering the insulting new that on their 30 th Anniversay he was going to fuck his wife while he jerked off with the fleshlight. What a POS cunt!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nope! Despite the dopey husband has encouraged his wife to fuck others he’s going to find this the beginning of the end for their marriage. She’ll gradually lose respect for her husband as he lets her fuck other men.Already ,as part of “celebrating” their anniversay,she’s allowed her”boyfriend ( A name she use to use with her husband) to humiliate hubby by telling Jerry to tell him he’s going to fuck his wife as he handed him the fleshlight to masturbate with as “ boyfriend fucked his wife on Their Anniversary! Nope ! Dump her and learn from a very stupid mistake!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

BenLong - That really long narrative shows that you really don't care what your readers think. Too bad - your a good author but your not able to absorb the criticism.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It's called a cuckold "fetish" for a reason, worm. Because it's an unusual thing to be aroused by. But you knew that already. Enjoy your 1.

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Clevelandabout 2 years ago

My condolences on all the blockheaded, self-righteous comments, BenLong—and I assume many worse ones were deleted before I arrived. I'm still amazed when some people demand that porn uphold all the most conservative of traditional values, Wifely Fidelity chief among them!

.

I liked the story pretty well, and I rated it 4*. It was inventive and fun to read, and I have no problem with naughty wives. I did think the story a bit sprawling. Some plot strands were introduced but then pretty much dropped (e.g., Dave's attraction to other women). Dave's psychology and character development were solid, but the motivation for some of Lena's behavior is a puzzle to me. Her hanky-panky at the party, for example. The attempted connection between your Lenore and Poe's (who is dead and gone) doesn't seem to add much to your story.

.

Quibbles aside, the story WAS erotic and fun: well worth a read. Thanks for writing and publishing it. I'll check out some of your others.

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 1 year ago

It's a well constructed story and very readable. Just delete the name callers. Nobody wants to read that abuse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Tennesseered - instead of worrying about the name callers why don't you finish your fucking story that been sitting incomplete for over a fucking year

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBenLong@BenLong
Started writing as submissions on the old Voyeurweb.com bulletin boards. Found I had a bit of a knack for stories that people like, and just continued. I love to hear back from readers when they like a story, or with story ideas, suggestions, or just discussions on anything.