The Jokes on Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What my lover?" she said, bending just a bit more, her lips sliding across his.

"What happened to your black nipple covers?"

He felt her stiffen guiltily, which made his cock change from just expanding inside Lena to exploding into another erection. He knew. She hadn't yet said it, but he knew. And she knew he knew -- the sudden beginning of rocking of her pelvis on his cock was strictly in response to his erecting inside her, something that didn't happen very often.

"You noticed?"

"I didn't before.... I just don't remember you taking them off." He verbally went through the same rundown with her of the last hour; of tantalizing her body, touching her ass, her pussy; seeing her adjusting her top going into the bathroom, and finally slipping his hand inside her top, exposing her breasts in the taxi. Her tits had already been bare, which meant the pasties had already been gone at the party before they started for home. Her nipples had been covered when they arrived at the party, but three hours later, she'd already taken the pasties off.

"Do you really want to know?" she asked, now rocking her pussy in earnest against his cock, rubbing her clit against his pelvis.

His heart was pounding, not from their sex, but from what he knew, or what he hoped he knew, what he hoped she was going to say. "Tell me." She paused momentarily, his last chance to change his answer.

"I gave them to John."

Dave gulped again. "At the party?"

"Uh-huh."

It had to have been in the bedroom; she must have taken them off in the darkened room and given them to him...right?

"You... took them off and gave them to him?" She didn't answer.

"Is that it?" Dave asked, pushing a bit. She finally relented.

"I let him keep them when he took them off me."

Dave saw red, saw stars, at her answer; the blood pounding in the backs of his eyes. "He... took them off you?" he repeated back to her, the image of John sliding his hands inside her bustier, peeling her pasties off almost instantly changed to an image of John moving her bustier aside, just as he had in the taxi, before peeling the pasties off. His wife, Lena, had been bare breasted in front of their friend John.

"Ummm," she answered.... "He had to. He couldn't suck on my nipples until he did." Dave's cock throbbed inside Lena in orgasm when she said this, although so soon after a first orgasm there was very little ejaculate. Lena's own orgasm cascaded across her as she felt Dave's cock throbbing inside her.

"Ohhhhhh," he moaned, so wanting to hear more details, so afraid to hear more details. She said nothing, making it that much more intense for him. "So..." he was in such exquisite agony that he couldn't think of what to ask. "So... you let him take your pasties off..."

"... With his mouth," Lena finished for him in a whisper, a tremor in her voice, apparently unsure of Dave's response.

"He took your pasties off with his mouth?" he responded incredulously, the erotic image of her nipples disappearing into a mouth, an image that he knew so well from up close and personal experience blasting into his mind; bending to her exquisite breasts, her nipples responding to his tongue and lips as his hand roamed her bottom and hers reached out and stroked... Oh Shit.

"Did you suck him?" He meant to say, 'touch him', rather than 'suck him', but his mind had skipped a Freudian beat.

"No. I only touched him through his pants. I think his cocks bigger than yours." Dave groaned, lifting himself in exquisite agony up into his wife. His cock, despite having cum for a second time just seconds before, showed no hints of subsiding. In his mind he again saw her nipples... his mouth... his hands, stroking...

"Did he..." Dave closed his eyes, unable to look; unable to ask the question he so desperately wanted. His mind was screaming, realizing that he'd just fucked his wife to orgasm, but that tonight he may have been the second one to do so, not the first. He slid his left hand from her breast and down her body to where his cock was buried inside her, a pool of their combined juices puddling on his crotch.

"He touched me... on my bottom, sliding his fingers.... underneath... onto my bare butt...." She was again grinding her pussy and squeezing his cock with it "and then slid his hands around, and pushed my panty out of the way, and put his fingers in me and rubbed my clit and made me cum. Nobody but you has ever touched me like that since before we were married and it was so hot... and I came so hard..."

~

"Hey baby," I said when she answered the phone, "I'm, uh... running just a few minutes late."

"As If I didn't know, boyfriend," Lena giggled into the phone, "I figured as much. How late are you?" I couldn't help but smile, her pet name for me had always been "boyfriend," at least when she wasn't mad at me. I was "Dave" most of the time, or "David" if she wasn't exactly happy with me, and one time I'd actually graduated to her calling me "Prick," although now I can't even remember why. That mad had lasted a few days; probably our worst fight ever.

"Fifteen minutes..."

"Ok. I thought you'd probably be a little late so you're still ok. I made the reservation for an hour later than we talked about because I knew you would be. I'll see you in a few?"

"Yeah."

"Ok, so hurry up or you won't get to see me naked," she teased.

"At least until later," I answered with my own tease. She hung up without saying anything else.

"Wow!" I said almost exactly 15 minutes later, coming to a dead stop in the doorway to our bedroom. Lena was sitting in front of the big makeup mirror putting on her makeup, wearing only her matching bra and panties, a set that I'd never seen before. "Oh My God, baby!" I said, walking up behind her and bending over to kiss her neck. She turned her neck to me and I kissed her but couldn't help from sliding my hand under her arm to her almost naked breast. "You look hot!" I whispered, the fingers of my right hand finding and tweaking her already hard nipple even as my left hand followed suit to find her left breast. "Stand up, I want to see you!"

Lena stood without turning; in front of the dressing mirror she could see me and herself, and I'm sure she could see the lust in my eyes. I'd never seen this bra before, what there was of it, or its matching thong panty. Both were a bright cherry red, perfect for her complexion. The bra was just a half cup, her nipples and the top of her breasts totally exposed. Her bottom was also totally bare; just a red string up her bottom to another across her lower back. Reflected in the mirror I could see right through the patch of red that was the front of the thong, just a small triangular patch covering her vulva and a small amount of her neatly trimmed pubic hair; she had to have shaved it to match the little nothing she was wearing.

Stepping up close behind her I watched her watching me and my reaction as my hands roamed her body, filling my palms with her breasts and hard nipples. Normally they were never hardened this much except in the cold or when I'd already been playing with them for a while. Their hardness indicated just how turned on she was too. I slid my hands down her side and around to her naked bottom. "When did you get these?"

"The other day. I bought them for my boyfriend," she answered with a giggle, her hand sliding back between us to rub my cock where it had grown in my pants. I stepped closer, filling my hands with her breasts, pressing myself against her naked backside. "Do you think he'll like them?"

"Oh, I guarantee it," I whispered into her ear with a growl, nibbling at her ear lobe as I did. I slid my hand down her belly and into her panty, between her lips, pressing against her clit. The warmth and dampness I found told me she was well aware of what her little nothings would do to me -- and apparently to her also.

"Go get your shower or we're going to be late," she said, spinning out of my arms, putting hers around my neck, and drawing me down into a passionate kiss. "You know I love you, don't you?" She asked as she pulled away.

'Of course I do," I answered.

"Good. So, get your shower or we're going to be late." She pushed my elbow, so I turned and headed to the bathroom. Ten minutes later I was out, Lena was already gone from the bedroom. As always, I got dressed as she wanted; she'd laid out my clothes for me. I took my shoes to put them on in the living room, and found Lena there, waiting.

No longer just in her hot red lingerie, she had a new matching red dress to go with it that I'd never seen before. A flowing neckline dipped to where the tops of her breasts showed; because I knew most of her breasts were bare I also knew her nipples must have been just barely hidden from view, which made it that much sexier in my eyes. I wanted to pull her to me and feel her bottom again, this time through the cloth of her dress, but she wouldn't let me, probably knowing my hands would have been underneath it almost instantly. Moments later she stopped at the door and waited for me to open it. We'd long ago gotten away from the need for chivalrous activities, except on special occasions like this where she enjoyed being treated like a queen, me being her servant. She stopped and waited for me to open her car door for her too.

"Reservation for Lena," she'd said as we walked up to the Concierge desk of the upscale restaurant where Lena had suggested we go. Even though it was a Sunday and somewhat of a lesser holiday, the restaurant was moderately crowded; affirming that the reservation she'd made, well in advance, had its merits. In just moments his "right this way" had us being led to our table. I held Lena's chair for her as she slid behind the table with her back to the wall; I stepped back to my side of the table with my back to the room.

The room itself wasn't the typical 'square' but had been laid out with a flow and partitions so that virtually every table was semi-private. Walking through the room we'd been able to see people at most every table except this one; in particular, being in a corner, it seemed almost private. The partition kept others voices out, only dimly heard as background noise, and presumably kept our own voices in as well. Our conversation was done quietly anyway, but particularly when your lady is dressed to kill and sexual innuendos and double entendres were going to be spoken -- it's nice to be able to talk without being overheard. The waiter was quick and efficient; it wasn't long before we were alone with our drinks, our orders on the way.

The dinner was excellent, but I couldn't tell you what I had. The companionship was even more excellent, Lena's radiant, sexy, beauty lightening up the room.

"My God, do you know how hot you are tonight?" I said to Lena, reaching out and taking her hand across the table after dinner.

"You like the outfit I chose? I got it special to entice my boyfriend."

"I like it when you dress sexy."

"I know you do. Would you like it, even if it's for others - like at Halloween?"

I thought back on the Halloween temptress costume she'd worn, coming home without her pasties, knowing that she'd shared her breasts with John and a boner immediately sprang into my pants. "You know I would. Would you wear that the next time we're invited to a party?" She ran her thumb up and down the back of my hand.

"What's the sexiest thing I've ever done for you?" she answered, not really responding to my question.

I didn't have to think, I knew the answer. Halloween had been the start; letting John fondle her and suck on her breasts and get her off had been a huge turn on for me, and for her, too. We'd fucked like rabbits for weeks afterward, always with her telling me where and how he'd touched her, often followed by my questioning of "what if he'd been a bit more insistent -- what if he'd wanted a blow job, would you have done it?" "What if he'd wanted to fuck, would you have done it?" But just a few weeks later, just before Christmas, her last business trip of the year before the holidays had blown all that out of the water.

She'd told me all about it when she got home afterward, telling me all about Jerry, the guy she'd met at the hotel where they were staying. They'd all gone to have drinks in the bar and he'd been there. He'd vaguely known one of her clients and after introductions had accepted his acquaintances invitation to stick around. She didn't catch his name, but they'd talked, some flirty innuendo's had been tossed, but she thought nothing of it - at least until the second night.

Once again, the same group at the bar after dinner and he'd stopped and said hello to everyone again, introducing himself this time as Jerry. The first night, she'd felt that he was just a friendly guy; the second night he was definitely flirting and hitting on her. In front of her clients she'd brushed him off, but as they'd been about to go their separate ways, she'd made sure to slip him her business card with her cell phone. He'd called just half an hour later and asked her to go to dinner with him. The meetings were all over the next day, but her flight out wasn't until the following morning. She could have had an evening to herself, but instead agreed to go to dinner with Jerry.

It was just before midnight when my cellphone rang, the caller ID showing Lena was calling. I knew she was two hours earlier where she was, but it wasn't Lena on the phone. "Is this Dave?" an unknown male voice asked.

"Yes," I answered, leery of what a stranger was doing on my wife's phone. "I'm Jerry, you don't know, oh...," he interrupted himself, "me but your wife... says I'm to tell you that she's sucking my cock. She just wanted you to know." I blinked. Had I heard what I thought I heard? Had he said... I heard Lena's voice in the background say something, I couldn't understand, but Jerry said, "She says to tell you that she loves you, and thank you, and she'll see you tomorrow." The phone went dead.

We'd relived that wicked night again and again in the four months since. She'd apparently been quite adamant with Jerry that she wouldn't fuck him, but they'd gotten naked and performed oral sex on each other, several times, before she'd gone back to her own room for the rest of the night. I'd assured her I wasn't going to be upset if she had fucked him, as long as she'd shared it with me later.

I knew that she knew I thought this was the sexiest thing she'd ever done for me, so why was she asking? My conscious was beginning to tickle, wondering, as I saw her glance up over my head and smile. I sensed someone approaching and, just as I turned to look, a man stepped up to the table, pulling the third chair out from the side, and sat. "I take it you're Dave?" He said, setting a party wrapped package in front of me as he did. "I'm supposed to deliver this package to you; it's your anniversary present from your wife."

I was definitely befuddled. Why hadn't Lena just given this to me herself? She could have. And it wasn't our ritual to exchange actual gifts until... it dawned on me, this was an April Fool's gag. She'd set me up again. A grin sliding across my lips, I didn't have a clue what could be in the box. "Oh, thank you!" I said, as I took it and began to tear the paper away, the thought why does his voice sound familiar? tickling my brain as I did. I opened the paper box inside, sliding a surprisingly heavy object, which the box said was a "Fleshlight." I looked at it, more befuddled than ever, even as my brain began to realize what it must be.

Across from me, Lena had slid to the side and stood up. She stepped over beside me and, when I looked up, she bent down to meet my lips and kissed me. "Happy Anniversary, Sweetheart."

"Thanks? Uh, what is it?" I asked, beginning to look at the instruction sheet.

"It's a masturbation aid", she giggled. "You slide your cock inside it, I'm sure you can figure out how." She giggled again, sucking her lower lip between her teeth with a smile, "You can show me how it works tomorrow," and turned towards the man who had delivered the package and was now standing beside me. "Dave, I'd like to introduce you to my boyfriend Jerry, you remember - from before Christmas?" She stepped behind me, and I realized the exquisite ache I was getting in my gut was the same as she'd previously given me on two prior occasions. "Tell him what I told you."

"It's a pleasure to have met you, Dave," Jerry laughed, clapping me on the shoulder, "but the only sex you'll get tonight is with the Fleshlight or your hand. Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got an appointment to fuck the sexiest cock sucker you know." He turned, and took one step, grabbing Lena's hand before he turned back, "Oh, and Happy Anniversary."

-

Thanks for reading, and please take the time to vote! I love feedback, but you can hold the anti-cuckold comments, we've all seen and heard them before and I won't leave them up this time.

12