All Comments on 'The Key to Las Vegas Ch. 04'

by BenLong

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter3 months ago

loving the story line

omahakiwiomahakiwi3 months ago

Loving the progression and discovery

OGHMNWOGHMNW3 months ago

Nancy sure opened Joe’s eye to what allowed when you’re with “your date”. Nancy must be part of the breakfast group and an original member of those groups like Carol. It seems that Joe and Angie will need to decide their boundaries. They were thought that it’s a group date but didn’t realize still had to swap. We heard a lot about Joe and Nancy so what’s happening with Angie and her date? What’s going to happen in a dark theater? Thank You and looking forward to reading the remaining chapters.

OGHMNWOGHMNW3 months ago

Nancy obviously is a part of the breakfast group as well as an original member of the dating club along with Carol. She let Joe know what she expected on a date and allows. Joe and Angie were surprised that it was a group evening but they still swapped partners. Joe and Angie will have to decide what their limits are. So what was Angie up to and who’s her date? Any chance someone was nibbling on a taco? Thank You and looking forward to reading all of the remaining chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBenLong@BenLong
Started writing as submissions on the old Voyeurweb.com bulletin boards. Found I had a bit of a knack for stories that people like, and just continued. I love to hear back from readers when they like a story, or with story ideas, suggestions, or just discussions on anything.