All Comments on 'The Key to Las Vegas Ch. 09'

by BenLong

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter3 months ago

love the progression

OGHMNWOGHMNW3 months ago

Donna did the right thing in drawing a line with Joe. However, Joe was able to satisfy her in ways that her husband won’t. She did a great job reciprocating with him that Jessica was able to enjoy the benefits from. We now know who Joe was able to spend time with as well as who Angie, Jessica and Donna were with this weekend. We likely won’t find out who else was with who from the DD and were they full swapping. We now know the Nick & Aubrey got the invite letter like most of the group likely. They too had lots of conversations about it but weren’t sure, but it created some hot sex for them. Nick and Aubrey obviously feel closer to Joe & Angie after the ski trip so swapping between them seems the best way for Nick & Aubrey to be comfortable exploring that lifestyle. This leads to the question of does the swapping partner’s along with a date partner only occur on those few long get away dates? That adds some Erotic thoughts to the mix. Thank You and looking forward to reading more of this Wonderful Hot Erotic story and various couples.

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Cleveland3 months ago

Logically, I know that the number of possible partner-combinations here is finite. But the mind boggles at the number of combinations of lover-pairs possible in this series. (Okay, maybe my mind boggles more quickly than other peoples'.) And that's only counting couples--but why shouldn't there be a few threesomes and quartets too? Anyway, I continue to enjoy this series. It's great to see some more sex-positive, polyamory-positive, open-marriage positive stories on Literotica.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBenLong@BenLong
Started writing as submissions on the old Voyeurweb.com bulletin boards. Found I had a bit of a knack for stories that people like, and just continued. I love to hear back from readers when they like a story, or with story ideas, suggestions, or just discussions on anything.