The Lady in the Elevator

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erections had been getting to be a bit of a problem lately. It felt good to have a strong one again. He was really enjoying the pressured feeling of the skin stretching around his hard cock as his mind wandered again and he imagined himself again as the youthful man he once was. He thought to himself I wish I were young enough to ask Laura on a date.

Arthur kept gently stroking his cock and now wrapped the top sheet loosely around his member so his hand slid easily up and down the shaft. He wished it were a pair of Laura's panties.

He started fantasizing again. He was back in the coffee lounge seated next to Laura on the sofa. She slipped away for a minute and when she came back she said "Open your hands Arthur." When he did she placed a bunched up ball of fabric in his hand. "Remember me tonight when you get home!" and she left to go back to her office.

Arthur was now imagining the panties in his hand. He brought the fabric up to his face and smelt the sweet scent of her pussy on them. They had been warm and freshly off her body when she gave them to him. His cock twitched and his erection firmed a little more.

Arthur opened the material and touched the gusset to his lips in his mind, he thought of the beginning of the French kiss Laura had given him earlier and tasted her tongue again. He was feeling hypnotized by her imagined aromas. He was stroking his erection quite quickly now imagining the sheet was her panties and he soon ejaculated. That brought him back to reality as he reached over for a tissue to clean up the mess.

After he was cleaned up he lay there and wondered about Laura. Despite their age difference she obviously liked something about him and even appeared to like the idea of him perving up her skirt. He wondered to himself how kinky she might be. Would she really allow him to talk her out of her panties? He had occasionally had the fantasy of a girlfriend giving him hers in a public place and was wondering now if it might actually come true soon.

Arthur rolled over and went to sleep. In his half awake state he could see Laura's face singing to him in Doris Day's voice "Dream a little dream of me."

Chapter 6

When Laura awoke on Saturday morning she was still feeling randy from her dreams of the night before. She pulled one of the pillows under the covers and straddled it on the mattress. With Arthur's shirt still on she rode the pillow humping until she came. It was a shuddering orgasm and she convulsed repeatedly before flopping over onto her back.

"That's going to be better out of me." she thought to herself as she jumped up and flung the shirt back at the hamper then jumped into the shower.

It was a usual weekend full of the mundane household chores, she prepared some meals to freeze for the coming week but kept putting off doing the laundry.

That night she was still feeling tired and went to bed early, pulling on Arthur's shirt again as a nightdress. "This is crazy." she thought, but was soon peacefully asleep and didn't stir for the rest of the night.

First thing Sunday when she woke she thought "Enough of this!" and as she jumped up, pulled off the shirt and bundled it along with the rest of the whites into the laundry.

That evening she did the ironing in front of the TV while watching a quaint old Doris Day and Rock Hudson movie called "Lover Come Back". She laughed as she was ironing Arthur's shirt when it got to the scene where Rock and Doris shared a pyjama top and bottom in the bedroom. Laura finished the shirt, sat down and for some reason started wistfully daydreaming of sharing PJ's with Arthur.

By Monday morning she felt she had managed to get a handle on her feelings realizing she really should get out more and find a more suitably aged man to fantasize over!

Laura rang down to Jess to get Arthur's phone number.

Arthur's weekend had been busy. Having started the landscaping on Friday he kept going and had paved right down the side of the house by Monday. He was exhausted each night and simply went home, cooked a quick meal and went to bed. He consequently found himself waking early and rolling over and humping the mattress thinking of Laura. His imagination was running riot with poses he caught Laura in. There were upskirts, downblouses, panty shots, sheer pantyhose, he was even imagining her in garter belt and stockings, however unlikely that was going to be. But in the end all the images were quite helpful in finishing off a satisfying wank.

Laura rang Arthur mid morning Monday.

Arthur looked at the number on the phone display as it rang, not recognizing it he guessed it was another of those annoying spam telemarketing calls, he was really getting sick of them. He was getting ready to abuse the marketeer as he took the call. He had found lately the quickest way to be rid of spam calls was to just pick up but not say anything, the automated call systems usually listened for a person to speak and if it heard nothing they just hung up. He listened but said nothing.

Laura thought she had connected but was hearing no sound from the other end, bloody cheap cell provider she thought as she was about to terminate and try calling again, but she tried a soft tentative "Hello?" and a little more quietly "Arthur?" just in case.

Arthur had been waiting to hear the terminating call click of the rota caller but when he heard his name spoken in that little girl voice, he answered "Yes, who is this?"

"Oh Arthur! This is Laura"

Arthur apologized and bumbled though a longish explanation for not speaking.

Laura thought, not just old but a bloody geek as well. She smiled. "Well you had better just add me to your contacts then."

"You're planning on calling again?" His heart skipped another beat.

Laura wasn't sure when he asked. "No, I'm just ringing to let you know I've got your shirt here at the office. You can pick it up next time you come by."

"I haven't got any more meetings scheduled in the city, the house is complete. I'm out here now landscaping."

Laura was disappointed. She realized she was going to miss teasing him in the elevator.

"Where is the house?"

"Out near the U campus."

"Oh, good I have a meeting with a client nearby before lunch. Maybe I could drop it off and check out your new abode?"

That would be good he said and gave her the address.

Arthur was finishing off some paving edging when she arrived. It was pretty hot out in the sun and he was working with his shirt off.

As she got out of the car Laura watched him for a while before he noticed her. He was still quite fit and she enjoyed candidly watching his tanned body toiling under the midday sun. He was still obviously quite strong but he was favouring his back as he stood upright and saw her.

"Hi Laura" he waved "come on over."

Laura walked in his direction without taking her eyes off him. That was a mistake. She didn't notice some uneven paving under foot and stumbled taking a fall as she got close to him.

Arthur stepped forward quickly to catch her.

Laura reached out and grabbed onto his arm, feeling the ripple of his muscles as he caught her and her face planted on his chest. She felt his perspiration wet her cheek as it slid down a hairy precipice. She swooned.

Arthur took hold of her shoulders and stood her up. She was tall but still stood just a little shorter than him. Her head was tilted up and they were looking into each others eyes.

"It appears I have fallen for you." she said

They both laughed, but still stood there gazing into each others eyes.

Eventually Arthur broke away and said "I suppose we could kiss and see if there really is anything there."

"Yes I suppose we could. We're both adults."

"Funny I don't feel like an adult. I feel like a little boy with a crush on a girl in another class."

"Funny, I feel like a schoolgirl with a crush on my teacher. Let's go behind the lockers and find out."

Their lips met and held as their tongues explored each other.

Arthur broke away first. "No, nothing there."

Laura agreed facetiously, "No, definitely nothing."

"Perhaps we should try again?"

"Not now lover boy, maybe if you get lucky later on. Is it hot out here?" Laura said feeling a little bothered.

"Yes. Come inside out of the sun."

Arthur led her around the house and into the open plan kitchen / living room.

"Wow what a kitchen!"

"Do you like it?"

"Yes, but I'm still too hot."

Laura was dressed in cord jeans with a sleeveless sweater over the blouse she had on the other day. It was a cute casual tomboyish look, but not really good for being outside on a sunny day. She peeled off the sweater.

"I couldn't get this mark out of my blouse, I had to put the jersey on to cover it up, but its too hot for it now."

Arthur wasn't really listening, he was admiring the close up view of the black bra under the translucent material of her blouse again.

"Why do girls wear black bras under white shirts?" He asked

"Do you like it?"

"Umm, yes?"

"That's why."

"You like to show?"

"You like to watch?"

They both laughed.

"Enough of this!" said Laura "Have you had lunch yet?"

"No, there's not much here."

"I can see a baguette, cheese, olives and oil. You like healthy Mediterranean? I've got some other things in the car. I can make us something to eat if you like? I want to use this kitchen!"

"Be my guest, I've brought across a few things so I can have a bite to eat and a coffee while I'm working."

"Ever had Salmorejo?"

"No. I've never known any girls named Sal or Jo."

"Don't be so one track. I've got some ripe tomatoes in the shopping in the car. You can get some bowls out and pull the inside out of half that baguette."

"Sounds like your thinking of making me a home made sex toy."

"Stop! Why am I always telling you to stop? I don't suppose you have any sherry vinegar in the cupboard?"

"No but there is a quite nice Vermentino on ice in the fridge and I think there might even be some red wine vinegar in the cupboard as well."

"Good, pour us both a Vermentino and get the vinegar."

Laura came back from the car carrying her shopping, Arthur's shirt and a retro pinafore apron she had just bought.

Arthur wasn't in the room when she got back and she was hot. She decided to surprise him. Looking at the shirt and the apron she was torn between them. Quickly she decided and stripped off her jeans and blouse and put of the apron.

When Arthur came back into the room, he was smitten by the sight of Laura behind the counter with her bra peeking out the side of the apron top. He couldn't see her bottom half.

He whistled. "Can I be tied to your apron strings?"

"No, but you can help here with the soup. Chop these up and hand me that stick blender."

In seemingly seconds Laura had taken the bread and chopped tomatoes and blended them with oil into a most appealing looking cold soup. All the time Arthur sat and watch her slender hands working from the other side of the bench, mesmerized and appreciating the side view of the apron as she reached out for this ingredient or that and each time revealing a little more of her bra cups.

When she was finished she poured the soup into two bowls and pushed them over to Arthur's side of the bench. She walked around.

Arthur was lost for words. He had assumed Laura was still wearing the jeans, but the view from the rear as she came around of matching black bra and panties under the apron was tantalizing.

Laura matter of factly sat down on a stool, picked up her glass and toasted "Bon Appetit."

"Bon apron tit indeed!" added Arthur raising his glass.

They both enjoyed the soup and chatted over the wine. Laura was starting to feel a little tipsy from the wine. When Arthur went outside to check on something she decided it was going to be his lucky day after all and took off her bra and panties.

Arthur came back in to the view of Laura from behind cleaning up and putting the dirty plates in the sink. He had a firming erection again.

He admired the curved peachy shape of Laura's tush and as she lent forward her breasts were fully exposed from the side and he could easily see her nipples.

Arthur walked up to her and pressed against her as he had imagined doing several times in the elevator. He reached around and fondled her breasts through the material. Laura pushed back and could feel the erection in his trousers. She swayed from side to side a bit to roll his cock against her. Unsurprisingly it got harder.

Arthur, had been trying to think while they were eating of how to get his next kiss but his mind now had moved into neutral and all inhibition left him. On auto pilot he undid his belt and let his trousers drop to the ground. He stepped out of them and pulled his underwear off as well.

Laura turned and kissed him. There they were, two aroused naked bodies with just a layer of fabric between them. It was all very kinky and highly unlikely but they just seemed to spark off each other easily. He turned her around and bent her over the island bench.

Laura liked the power of his hands on her. He held one hand flat over hers pushing it down on the counter top while he spread her legs with his other hand.

Arthur stepped back to admire her body again. She was spread eagle now laying face down on the counter. Arthur admired the view, her flushed and slightly engorged pussy lips were pronounced and looked like another smaller peach below the larger peach of her tush. His erection was raging.

Arthur dipped a finger into the cleft of the smaller peach between her legs, feeling the wetness within. He straightened up and holding his penis slid it gently into the valley. Laura raised up on tip toes to meet him and pushed back as he entered her. They stayed there pumping in and out for a few minutes until Arthur couldn't hold on any more. He shot his load deep inside her.

"Oh. I'm sorry I couldn't hold, I should have stopped!"

"It's alright, I was prepared." She snuggled back into him. "I might need a tissue though."

Arthur stood back and admired the view. A disheveled Laura laying complacently on the counter, legs wide apart. He noticed the wetness between her thighs now where she had been so ready for him when he entered her. He couldn't help himself. He knelt down with his head between her legs and kissed her inner thighs. He savored the flavor of Laura's wetness there. He turned her around and gently kissed her above her pubic mound slowly moving down toward her still turgid clit. She flinched as he touch it with his tongue, it was so sensitive after the pounding on the bench, she pushed him lower. His own cum was starting to leak from her now. Arthur continued down licking along the slit of open pussy lips gathering a few drops of their blended cum in his mouth. He stood up, his lips glistening. Laura pulled him towards her wanting to also taste their joint wetness and started another long french kiss.

It had indeed turned out to be Arthur's lucky day.

12