All Comments on 'The Landlady Ch. 01'

by slavejames

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
small dick

I loved that part about small dicks

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Control

That is the right way boys and men should be raised I just wished I was raised that way cause now I hope for a good spanking

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Change person

It is a pretty well written story, but I’d suggest either changing to third person/omniscient, or removing the few portions describing what the landlady thinks or does when the narrator is not present. He has no way of knowing what she does when he’s not there, or of knowing what she’s thinking.

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

Yes, that's how we know the British. The men idiotic cuckold/wimps, the women idiotic sluts! The only thing missing is that you believe that in real life, except for the British, this is how it works!

RegretsRegretsover 1 year ago
She grabbed, she dragged, she grabbed again, and then there was the dreaded hairbrush.

How is an 18 year old not going to get erections? There is no provision for him to actually be a university student. The vigorous brushing was a sign of instability on her part.

She should have a cane in a stand in the hallway, which he has noticed when he arrives.

He is obviously destined to sort the garden out. Not University material, then, Uni, rather.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Stick to one tense rat swapping about.

It doesn't work the narrator trying to tell what the other woman is thinking

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userslavejames@slavejames
85 Followers
I love reading and writing stories involving dominant older women. Id love some of them to come true. If you're an older dominant lady and need a young slave please feel free to contact me.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES