The Last Coven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mother stepped forward. "Praise be on you child, for you have the gift of a goddess and you shall use it this night to soar with the gods." She said as she laid her hands atop the woman's head at my left foot. She then moved around and did the same to each of the five, repeating the same words. As she finished with the fifth, the woman kneeling at my right foot, she stepped between my legs and knelt down herself. She reached both hands out, bringing them together over me. " And allow this vessel the potency, the virility to launch these six spirits, to free them from their earthly bonds." As she finished, she lowered her hands down to my body.

"Hear us Holy Mother, hear us."

She removed the cloth that covered my penis, folded it neatly and tucked it away in her robe.

"Oh heavenly Goddess, Mother of us all, of all things, hear me your daughter, hear me."

"Hear us! Hear us Holy Mother, hear us." My mother joined in with the chant of the others as her hands came to rest atop my now growing cock. She leaned forward, raising my hardening cock into the air as she did, until her lips met with the tip of my head. She gently kissed the tip, a bit of pre-cum already oozed out and coated her lips. "Hear us, hear us, hear us." The others chanted over and over. She raised up, touched her fingers to her lips, slowly wiped the salty goo from them. She reached out the tip of her tongue and tasted the goo from her finger, raised to her feet, arms held out. "Praise be, the Goddess has answered us, she has christened this vessel, let the five taste of his nectar."

"Praise be, praise be, praise be..." The others and the five started to chant as my mother moved from one to the next of the five, giving each of them a taste of my pre-cum by rubbing it on their lips. As she passed by to the next the one that had just received her taste untied the gold chord and allowed her robe to drop, exposing her naked body to me and all of the other members of the coven. Once all five had disrobed, my mother stood back between my wide spread feet, held her arms out as if reaching to embrace all five of the girls at once.

"Now daughters, present yourselves and prepare for your journey." She lowered her arms, stepped back, joined the other three robed woman, and the four of them knelt to their knees, heads bowed.

The five started in the same order as before, the first to stand was the one kneeling at my left foot. She rose slowly, stepped between my legs and stood facing me. The only thing she wore now was the golden mask. My god she was fine, a true hourglass figure with full round breasts, firm and perky. Her hard nipples, pink and perfectly centered. Her hair was short, thick, a light brown with blonde highlights that draped perfectly to accentuate her long sexy neck. Her skin was smooth as silk, and slightly sun-kissed. She was completely shaven, giving a clear view of her swollen, pink outer lips, a heavenly sight. After a couple of minutes she turned, faced away from me, and stood still for my inspection of her backside. And what a backside it was. Her back was shaped in a slim, toned V down to her full hips and a firm rounded ass. I could easily see the small oval gap where her upper thighs met her torso. My god she was so sexy, and yet somehow familiar. Her time passed far to quickly, before I knew it the next girl had taken her place. Her body was slim with a tiny waist and rounded hips, her breasts were smaller, but every bit as round and firm. Her nipples were a bit darker pink and rather large for the size of her breast. They had to be a full inch tall and at least the thickness of my pinky. Her olive like skin was so sensual in shade that it almost distracted from her thin line of black hair above a swollen pink delight that seemed to almost beg me to fill it, taste it. As she turned to give me full view of her tight little ass her long jet black hair swayed, nearly reaching her ass. Her legs were long, thin, shapely, and strong. I couldn't help wanting to feel them wrapped around me.

The third girl was nearly a carbon copy of the second, the only difference I could see was that she had a rose tattoo on her right butte cheek. The Forth was shorter than all the girls before her. Her body more stout and full, and every bit a solid. She had rather large, firm breasts, at least a 36D if not larger. Her waist was narrow, hips full. Her legs thick and strong, and like the long golden hair that swooped down over her shoulders, her tender pussy was covered thinly by the same golden colored fuzz.

Then lastly number five stepped up for display. Now this girl was as different to the others as it came. She had a silky coffee/cream complexion, on a full shapely figure. Large round breasts, not as big as number four's, but larger than any other's. Her nipples were dark, hard and large. A good inch and a half high and as thick as my index finger. Her waist was small and her hips wide giving her a voluptuous shape. And her ass, her ass was full, round, and as firm as a baseball.

Now that the introductions were over it was time to start their journey, and start they did.

The moment that number five stepped back behind my head, out of sight all ten hands came down on my body. Ten hands caressing, stroking, twisting, pinching, tickling, searching my body, every inch of me seemed to be being touched at the same time. My chest, my neck, my legs, my belly, my cock. Soon it wasn't just hands but lips, tongues too. Kissing, licking, tasting, biting. No part of my body was safe.

Number five leaned over me, took my mouth with her's, drove her tongue deep in my mouth, and throat. At the same moment I could feel the warm wetness of another mouth swallowing my cock, and yet another, no two more, sucking my balls passed their soft lips, two tongues darting around spearing my sack at the same time. And then I felt the nibble of teeth on my right nipple. This went on for a few minutes, only stopping briefly as they changed positions and another just took over where one had left off. I was on the brink of orgasm in a matter of minutes. But these girls knew how to hold it off, and they did just that.

Then I felt what I had been waiting for, the warm slippery wetness of a hungry pussy settling down over the head of my cock. I looked down to see the first girl lowering herself slowly onto my engorged rod. I could almost see her pussy stretching to accept my girth, but I didn't need to, I could feel it, see it on her face. The way her lips parted and her breath came in short sighs. Soon she had me in about three inches and she held her position until number two or three, I'm not sure which, came up from behind her and started to lick the remainder of my shaft and what she could reach of her pussy. It didn't take long before number one was bucking and thrashing around, and plunged my full eight inches deep into her love canal. Next thing I knew number two and three were both helping me send number one into ecstasy. One set behind her, the other in front. As number one grinded her hot pussy into me number two fingered her clit, kissed her neck and stroked her hips, while number three massaged her breasts, and twisted, sucked and nibbled on her nipples, one then the other until her body went stiff, back arched and she bit down on her bottom lip. She threw her head back and screamed out in ecstasy. Her body began to tremble, and I felt the hot gush of her girl cum flood over my cock. At that moment I also felt a finger ram inside my ass, which in turn sent me over the edge myself, and I released my heavy load deep into her gushing cunt.

As number one fell off to the side in a blissful state number two quickly took her place on my cock. With her back to me she began to ride me like some cowgirl in a rodeo, hard and fast. The sound of our skin slapping together filled the room, only covered by her moans and sighs. I soon noticed that number four and five were now aiding her as she and three had done for number one. And then number three lowered herself over my face, placing her heated and swollen pussy over my mouth, pressing, grinding her pussy lips against my lips. I knew what she wanted and could not resist giving it to her. I slipped my tongue into her tight opening as far as I could and she began to ride it like it was a cock.

I was shock to feel myself reaching orgasm again so soon, but with all this stimulation going on at once my body was in overload. This time none of them even tried to stop me. When I released the first load of my second orgasm deep inside number two they all worked harder for her to reach it with me and she did. The gush of her cum came just as I shot my third load into her hot wet pussy. At the same time number three peaked as well flooding my mouth and face with her hot girlie cum. Quickly number two and three switched places and I shot my forth and fifth load into number three as number two joined one laying next to me on the cold floor.

Number three then joined the other two at my side while four and five stroked, licked and sucked my cock back to hardness. Once it was hard again number for climbed on and road me for all she was worth. While number five licked and sucked my balls, shaft, ass, and four's cunt. Sending us both into orgasm within five minutes. Again we came together and as four's body gave out from beneath her five took over riding me. She road me harder and faster than any of the others had. But she knew that I had already came three times and it was going to take work to get a fourth. She pulled and tugged on my balls as she rode my cock raw. Stretching my ball sack as far and tight as she could. The pain was intense, but not as intense as the ride she was giving me. Her other hand clawed, and twisted my nipples giving me that extra push toward eruption.

After about twenty minutes of this she began to wear down. Slowing her pelvic thrust and stopping her assault on my balls all together. But just as she stopped I felt a pair of soft lips sucking my balls between them and a pair of fingers push their way inside my rectum, stretching my hole as she sucked my balls hard. I glanced to the side and seen that number one was no longer laying on the floor. It was her that had taken over on my lower region. She slowly stretched me until she was able to slip in a third and then forth finger. Number five had regained some of her strength and was building her speed back up on my cock and number one was now fucking my ass with abandon with the majority of her hand while she sucked my balls completely into her mouth, closing her lips tight around them. I felt my orgasm building again, but number one wasn't letting it go through, she had it closed off with her mouth. Wave after wave of sexual charges jolted through my body and cock. I needed to release so bad that it hurt but number one wasn't finished fucking my ass, and five was just now nearing her own orgasm. As five's built up, one sucked hard on my balls, painfully hard, and jammed her hand into my ass up to her wrist. She balled her fingers together inside my rectum and began to fist fuck me hard and fast. Five felt what was happening and rode me even harder then she had been. With in three minutes or so five screamed out, announcing her intense orgasm not just to the room, but the world. One released my balls from her velvety vice and drove her fist as deep inside me as she could. The mix if pain and pleasure was more intense then I could have ever imagined and I came harder then I ever had in my life. Blasting six heavy load of cum deep inside number five's juicy pussy. My own orgasm was so extreme that I passed out.

When I woke I found myself surrounded by the five girls, all were sleeping, all had their head resting on some portion of my body. And none of them were wearing the masks anymore. I could see each of their beautiful faces and I was shocked and happy at the same time see that the girl I had called number one in my mind was actually Jenna, my dreams had finally came true and I didn't even know it until it was over. Number two was Laura and three, her sister Stacy. Number four really came as no surprise it was Cindy and number five was Tanya. Daughter of the only family of color in our neighborhood. I was truly glad it was her because next to Jenna and Laura, I had wanted Tanya. I just never had the nerve to find out if she would mix or not, question answered. With a face now to go with each sexy body that had just used and abused me I fell back into a peaceful if not overly erotic sleep thinking how this was one Halloween I would never forget.

The next time I awoke, I was alone in the room except for my mother. This is when she explained to me that we were the last generation of the coven, and it had been a hundred years since the coven had offspring that could start a new generation of the coven. In other words it was the first time there had been five girls and a boy born to the coven at the same time. I didn't even put that together, that all of us, me, Jenna, Laura, Stacy, Cindy, and Tanya were all the same age. Only a few months, and in some cases a few weeks separated us.

My mother went on to tell me that which ever girl became pregnant this night would someday take over her spot and lead the coven, and that I would be mated to her for the rest of her life. She further went on to tell me that this ritual was to be performed once every season from now until our children became of age and took over the ritual. That part I had no problem with. I wasn't to sure about being married off as of yet, but at least with these five girls I really couldn't go wrong. The only thing that my mother and the rest of the coven had not planed on was what came three months later. All five of the girls were pregnant. Talk about putting a twist on things, but I guess you could call me a very lucky man, very, very lucky.

12