The Last Fishing Trip of the Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daddy, I'm going to cum!"

"Cum for me, Victoria! Give it to me!"

Her body stiffened and she growled. Her body shook and trembled then she collapsed onto my chest. My hips and cock didn't need my thinking to proceed. They pumped into Victoria hitting our pubic bones together with each stroke.

"Oh, Daddy! You feel so good! I knew you would! Cum inside me, Daddy!"

I felt the surge of my spunk rise and squirt into her. Each pulse was greeted by her encouraging words.

"I can feel you cumming! Yes, Daddy, yes! Give me everything! I love you! I love you!"

When I stopped cumming I stopped moving. I thought we would rest like that but I was wrong. Victoria was prepared. She grabbed the napkins from the MRE we ate the night before and used them to soak up the fluids we had leaked.

Then we held each other. We slept a little, snuggled a lot and Victoria kissed me. Gentle, soft kisses with words whispered between. "I love you, Daddy. (kiss) Thank you. (kiss) I have wanted this for sooooo long. (kiss)" Then we napped.

When I looked at the watch it said 10:20am. I moved and Victoria opened her eyes.

"I need to get a fire going so I can dry our clothes. Then we need to get out of here."

"Let me help." She leaned into the front seat and turned the key. The engine turned over slowly two or three times then caught and ran. The heater came on and the inside of the SUV started to warm up.

"Look in the other storage bin." She said with her eyes sparkling. I looked. Inside were jeans and sweatshirts in her size, my size and Bonny's size. I dressed in them and she did as well.

As we dressed I asked, "Why didn't you tell me about these clothes last night?"

"If I had, would you have made love to me?"

"No."

"I wanted you to love me. You do. You have. Even if it never happens again I will live my life knowing you love me, as a woman."

"I do." I opened the door and got out. I found some sticks and things under the SUV and under my truck that were dry enough to start a fire. I jumped back inside the SUV every few minutes until the fire was strong enough for me to stay warm by it.

Victoria came and stood by me. We hugged each other and looked at what we would need to do to get free. The tree was across the road and now covered with a few inches of snow.

"Victoria, look in the back of my truck and see if there is a rope back there, please."

It was there. We wrapped it around the tree and tied it to the trailer hitch on the SUV. Victoria drove and I coached as we moved the tree slowly out of our way. It was after two in the afternoon when we were free. We covered the fire with snow and drove slowly down the road to the main road back to town.

Fifteen minutes down the road I saw flashing lights behind us. I pulled over and stopped. The sheriff walked up to us and said, "Are you two OK? Bonny called us when you didn't get home before the storm hit."

"We're fine. Call her and let her know we're on the way home, would ya?"

He saw the sleeping bags in the back and said, "You rode it out in here?"

"Yup. The tent was soaked. A tree fell and blocked our exit. This morning we moved the tree and got out."

"Well, before you go any farther, let me untie the rope from the hitch."

He slapped the back when the rope was off and we drove home.

"I'm afraid he saw the sleeping bags zipped together." I said.

"No, he didn't. I separated them while you built the fire. I even put my wet, cold bra back on."

"You didn't need to tell me that."

"Yes, I did. I want a promise from you."

"What?"

"You always ask me to go fishing with you. Always."

"I didn't know you liked fishing that much."

"I'd like to make love with you often. Fishing is a good excuse. Of course, we might want to bring home some fish once in a while."

We laughed and I promised. Bonny mothered us both when we got home. Our favorite supper, a fire in the fireplace. Later, after Victoria was in bed Bonny did her best to show me she was glad we were home safe. I did my best to prove to myself that my love for her had not changed. I was convinced.

On Christmas morning we gathered around the tree to open presents. I saved one aside until it was just Victoria and me. Bonny was in the kitchen tending the turkey. I gave her the box and she opened it. It was a fly reel and a note. "Every great lady needs a good reel. Nick."

We took it and the wrapping paper out to the garage. We threw away the paper and put her reel in with the fishing gear. She hugged me and kissed me and not the kiss of a child, a kiss from a woman to her lover.

"I noticed, you know." She said.

"Noticed what?"

"You haven't called me Vic since the first snow storm."

"Vic doesn't suit a beautiful woman."

"I love you, too."

Maybe I'm a bad Dad but I'm praying for a short winter and a long fishing season.

12