The Last Nice Guy in Town

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stefan_J
Stefan_J
563 Followers

"Better?" she asked. She flashed him a smile so radiant that he wished he had a camera to capture it in all its beauty. Then again, what good was a picture to him when he had the real deal lying underneath him, looking at him in such a way that made him feel as if he'd won the lottery?

"Much better, thanks to you. You're such an amazing woman, you know that?"

"Flattery will get you everywhere," she informed him with a grin.

"I thought I just did get everywhere."

She kissed him lightly on the mouth and rubbed her body against his. "Sweetie, you've only grazed the tip of the iceberg."

"Ooh, I like the sound of that."

"Me too."

Out of fear that he was squashing her with his weight, he rolled away from her body – instantly saddened that his cock was no longer being hugged by her vagina – and landed on the soft mattress. Within seconds she scooted close to his side and draped her right arm around his waist, while she laid her head gently to his chest. Soft strands of hair tickled his skin and her warm breath caused him to tingle, not to mention the fact that her smooth, soft cheek felt exquisite pressed to his body.

Connor dug his arm underneath her body and brought it around to her back, pulling her even closer to him. The sensation of her springy breasts tantalized him as they rubbed against his side, each intake of breath causing them to jiggle back and forth. His other hand stroked the exposed side of her face and she moaned softly, the gesture so tender that he could feel her heart begin to beat a little faster.

They shared a long and comfortable silence, thoughts of what had just transpired probably drifting through both of their minds. There weren't any squeaks and calls from dolphins now, instead, the soft lapping of waves filled their ears and seagulls squawked in the background.

"You don't mind this, do you?" she asked, raising her eyes to his.

"Mind what?"

"Being together, like this."

He blinked and looked at her strangely, he was confused. "Huh, like what?"

"Me snuggling up to you, silly."

"Oh..." he said, feeling like a complete dunce. "I have a beautiful naked woman in my arms, what's not to like?"

Sophie's eyes narrowed ever-so-slightly and she tried to read if he was being genuine. Deciding that he was, she lay her head back down and sighed a cute little sigh.

"A lot of guys don't like this. They fuck you, turn the lights off and then start snoring two minutes later."

"Well, you're in luck, because I don't snore," he whispered, eliciting a sudden snort of laughter from her. "Seriously though, I love that you're such a touchy-feely kind of girl. Besides, I love this part; good sex is more than just inserting object A into object B."

"Are you making fun of my object B?" she giggled.

"I adore your object B."

"Good, because I adore your object A, too. I adore everything about you, Connor. From your lovely green eyes right down to that little thing you're doing with your fingers."

It hadn't even consciously occurred to him that his fingers were tapping out a beat on her thigh. Unfortunately it had absolutely no romantic links at all; it was a Metallica song that he'd heard on the radio that day and a section of his mind must've wandered to it while they were talking.

They lay there for a very long time without speaking. After a while her breathing became light and regular, the rhythmic inhalations of someone that was either deeply content or had fallen asleep.

On many occasions he'd thought about throwing in the towel at Larry's Liquorland. The customers were rude and the time he spent working there made it difficult for him to study as hard as he would like. It had brought him Sophie though, so in the end it had all been worth it.

He found that his feelings for Sophie, who was little more than a stranger to him, were so strong that everything else he'd done in his life seemed trivial and insubstantial. A psychologist was what he wanted to be, sharing his life and being with a woman like Sophie was what he wanted to do.

"Connor?" she whispered. "Are you awake?"

"No," he whispered back.

He felt her head shift and he looked down at her to find her staring solemnly into his eyes. Instead of sporting a grin he was confronted with a grimace, her front teeth were gnawing at her bottom lip as if she was deeply concerned about something.

"I have to tell you something Connor, and I'm so scared as to how you're going to react. I should've told you before all this, but I wanted you so badly that I didn't dare, just in case it made you change your mind about coming home with me."

"You can tell me anything," he said.

"Please, just promise me that you'll stay the night and not run off. I want...I want the other side of the bed to be warm for at least one night."

"Sophie, I promise that I'm not going anywhere. Unless," his mouth curled into a slight grin, "you tell me that you're actually a guy, now that'll really freak me out."

She let out a shaky laugh and smiled in spite of herself. "You don't have to worry, I'm definitely one hundred percent woman."

"Glad to hear it," he grinned. "Now tell me, what brought all this on?"

For the first time that night she couldn't meet his eyes. He slipped his hand under her chin and raised her head until she was looking at him, her eyes wet and her lips quivering slightly.

"I have a little girl," she finally admitted.

"I know," he said gently. It must've taken her by complete surprise because she simply blinked at him with her mouth agape.

"How on earth could you know that?"

"I saw the painting on the refrigerator and I assumed that you had a daughter that painted it for you."

Stunned, she lay her head back down against his chest and tightened her grip around his waist. Connor pressed his hand between her breasts and he could feel her heart pumping furiously underneath his palm, it was racing faster than he thought was normal.

"So you're going to leave tomorrow morning and I'll never see you again." It was a statement, not a question, as if it were a full blown conclusion that his mind had already been made.

"You are such an idiot," he said, his voice so soft and tender that his intent was clearly evident. "Exactly what indicates that I never want to see you again?"

"I don't know, most guys find out about Amy and they run in the other direction. Nobody wants to date a single mother."

"I'm not like most guys, Sophie. I'm not here for a one-night stand, if you want me, I'm yours. It's that simple."

She kissed his chest and hugged him even tighter. "I want you very much, so much that it scares me to death to think of you leaving."

"I'm not going anywhere; you're the most amazing woman I've ever met."

"God Connor, are you a figment of my imagination?"

"What?" he laughed.

"Where's the chink in your armor? You're such a fantastic guy that there must be some major flaw I'm overlooking."

"Let me know when you find it, okay?"

"Okay, will do."

They both fell silent for a little while and lay there with their hands rubbing at each other's bodies. Connor's fingers played over her soft skin in slow movements, gently caressing her arm, neck and face with such tenderness that her body broke out into gooseflesh.

A low moan escaped her lips as he cupped one of her breasts, squeezing and playing with it, teasing the nipple by pinching it between his thumb and forefinger. Not wanting to discriminate, he slid his hand down the slope of her breast and gave the other equal treatment, thereby being greeted with a similar low moan as his hand toyed with her.

A large pool of saliva accumulated in his mouth as his hand slipped from her breast and drifted down her firm stomach, sliding past her navel and down to that sweet juncture between her thighs.

The lips to her pussy were slimy, most notably due to the large quantity of cum he'd deposited during their sexual transaction. Sophie moaned as he pressed his hand tightly against her, rubbing at her slick sex with all five fingers – it was so wet from the mixture of cum and pussy juice that it made loud squishy sounds as he furiously stroked her.

"You don't mind me touching you, do you?" he asked.

She laughed and kissed his chest again. "Yeah, you're such a fiend. How dare you fuck me – not to mention cum in me – and then have the gall to play with my pussy afterwards, shame on you, Connor."

"I'm just being courteous," he replied.

"You're just being silly. My body's at your complete disposal, whenever you want to touch me, kiss me or play with me, go right ahead. There's only one condition, however."

"What's that?"

"That I can do whatever I want to your body, too."

Sophie's small hand drifted from his waist to his crotch, wrapping it around his hardening cock while she continued to kiss his chest. It wasn't normal that he could develop an erection so soon after an orgasm, but there it was, being a little trooper, springing to life as she stroked him slowly.

"What's happening down here?" she asked, his cock reaching its full hardness.

"It's called an erection."

This caused Sophie to snort with laughter, making her whole body shake slightly and her breasts rub against his side.

"An erection, huh?"

"Yup."

"And just what do you do with this contraption?" she queried, still stroking him at an agonizingly slow pace.

"Typically, it's inserted into object B."

"My pussy sure likes the sound of that, let's try it out."

Without waiting for an answer Sophie slipped from Connor's grasp and climbed on top of him, straddling his hips and resting her slit along the top edge of his shaft. She lifted her ass slightly and grabbed hold of his cock, steadying it as she descended onto him. As soon as the tip had been inserted she dropped like a stone, gasping as she rammed him straight up into her depths. Completely skewered, Sophie wriggled her hips about as she adapted to him, her eyes closed and groaning with pure enjoyment.

The greasy insides of her pussy were flooded with cum and pussy juice, but due to her heat it'd all remained warm and gooey. After being impaled for a few moments the sticky liquid dribbled down his shaft and emerged from her spread lips. It dripped down onto his balls and matted his pubic hair, all warm and sticky, yet not an entirely unpleasant sensation.

"Sloppy seconds," he said with a grin.

Sophie's eyelids fluttered and then opened, a lazy smile spreading over her lips as she gazed down at him. "Hey buster, they're your sloppy firsts."

"I know. It just so happens that I do remember the awesome sex we just had."

"Well...I don't know if I'd say awesome, as such."

"Oh you wouldn't, would you?" he asked, knowing that she was toying with him yet a lump suddenly forming in his throat nonetheless.

"Nope. The word 'awesome' is so overused nowadays. I'd prefer to call that sex mind-blowing. And maybe add in fantastic, amazing, invigorating and earth-shattering, just for good measure."

Connor swallowed the lump and beamed at her. Guys can be like puppy dogs sometimes. Without being told that they're 'good boys' every once in a while they can feel a little unappreciated.

"Fuck me," he moaned, unable to wait another second for her to begin.

"Okay."

And Sophie did, she rode him like a champion cowgirl.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Something tickled Connor's neck and his eyes fluttered rapidly like a butterfly's wings. Whatever was niggling him was soft and wet, and as he groggily ascended from the clutches of the sandman he realized that it was Sophie nuzzling him with small kisses and wet licks. His body broke out into gooseflesh as she ran her tongue over his skin; the only sounds that could be heard were Sophie's cute sighs and the contact between her mouth and his neck.

Her warm body was half lying on top of his, with her breasts pressed against his chest and her right hand playfully stroking his balls and his rapidly stiffening cock. It suddenly dawned on him that she must've been feeling him up while he slept; he'd been taken advantage of! Of course, being taken advantage of by a woman as gorgeous as Sophie was entirely welcome. He wasn't going to complain.

After their last round of sex – which was as satisfying and enjoyable as their first romp – Sophie had gotten up and gone to the toilet to relieve herself. When she'd returned she'd turned off the soft music and the lava lamps, sending the room into complete silence and total darkness. For a while they'd laid in bed, snuggled up to one another, talking softly about everything and nothing. Then, with Sophie nestled in his arms, he'd drifted into the land of slumber.

"Sophie?" he asked, the room still pitch black.

"Nope, I'm her evil twin sister, Sofia. The really, really ugly twin."

He laughed and dangled his arms around her neck. "If you're the ugly one then you must be Sophie!"

"Remarks like that won't get you any pussy," she laughed, her lips tickling his skin as she talked.

"Did I say ugly? Oops, I meant sexy, sure I did."

"Uh huh, gee, don't try to woo me with flattery, Connor."

"I think you're utterly gorgeous," he said, turning serious all of a sudden.

"I know you do," she whispered, "or you're the first guy I've ever met that can fake one of these." She gripped his erection even tighter and pumped up and down with faster strokes, giving him a nice little handjob that sent lots of people dancing over his grave.

Although the beautiful aqua-colored lava lamps had cast a sensual luminescence over the room, Connor had to admit that he loved sexual encounters in total darkness. All the other senses are heightened, each smell, touch and sound magnified. Because you're blind every lingering sensation is more thrilling, each kiss more electrifying that the last. It's because with total darkness comes extremely uninhibited behavior, you let your body take control of your mind and you follow your instincts.

"I'm sorry if I woke you," she said.

Connor grinned in the darkness and then realized she couldn't see. "No you're not."

"Okay, so I'm not. I woke up and your hand was between my legs, you were asleep so it was just resting there, but that was enough to get me all horny and worked up. Besides, I thought that you probably wouldn't mind if I woke you."

"You thought right," he replied. Waking up to find Sophie kissing and touching him was delightful, he felt lucky to be sleeping next to her, let alone having her wake him during the night because she felt antsy and needed to be fucked again.

As her hand continued to tug at him their mouths connected and they kissed. It was a soft and sensual kiss, starting with gentle pecks which upgraded to exploring tongues.

Sometimes when you sleep your mouth gets a bad aftertaste in it, but Sophie's mouth was as sweet and tasty as if she'd just brushed her teeth. Her tongue began to suck harder at his, the kiss becoming wetter as the saliva began to build up in both of their mouths.

"Your mouth tastes so incredible," he sighed.

"You think my mouth tastes good? Wait 'til you try my pussy, now that's scrumptious."

"I don't doubt you for a single second. How would you like me to eat you out right now?"

"I'd love you to, but Connor, I really want to fuck you again. I'm addicted to your cock already, I'm a junky and I need my fix. In the morning you can eat me all you like, but right now, please fuck me."

The only regrettable aspect about not being able to see was the fact he couldn't look at her face, and more importantly, her eyes. Connor loved how she looked at him, the way she stared deep into his soul and seemed to emotionally connect with him in a way no other woman ever had. Or ever would.

"You don't mind if you're on top, do you?" she asked, removing her hand from between his legs.

"You could have me contorted into the shape of a pretzel and I it wouldn't bother me."

"I may keep that in mind," she laughed, rolling off hid body and landing softly beside him.

Due to the fact he couldn't see her, images began to flicker through his head like a slide show, only a slide show where the images shuffled by at a hundred miles an hour. There were so many that he struggled to keep track – her lovely face, sweet smile, strawberry-blond hair, fantastic figure, round ass, long legs, petite feet, pert breasts, large nipples, gorgeous pussy, smooth skin, and a thousand other flashing pictures that sent his mind swirling and made his cock harder.

"Climb aboard Connor, you don't want to keep the train waiting."

"We definitely can't have that."

As he positioned himself on top of her he found that her legs were already splayed wide, obviously she hadn't been kidding – she really did need it badly.

"Ready and waiting, huh?" he asked.

Sophie's arms slipped around his waist and she caressed the small of his back, running her fingernails lightly over his skin with care and affection. He pressed his body firmly against hers and kissed her, another sensual kiss that was heated by the fact that his cock was rubbing and sliding against her vagina.

"Oh Connor, you have no idea. Make love to me," she whimpered. "Make love to me right now."

The usage of that four-letter word out of the blue like that caused him to stiffen in her arms. It was the first time either of them had acknowledged that there was definitely something occurring between them, something deeper than just sex or lust.

They were both too horny to be bothered with airing out their feelings, so before the shared silence between them became uncomfortable, Connor pressed the tip of his cock against her slit and jerked his hips forward slightly.

And missed. The whole length of his erection slid along the smooth folds of her pussy until his balls slapped against her. His cheeks flushed warm and he felt completely embarrassed that he didn't enter her on the first try, so, he made a more valiant effort for the next attempt – and missed again. Third time's a charm? Nope.

A snort came from Sophie's mouth and then a few giggles, until finally she couldn't hold back any longer and laughed loud, her body shaking uncontrollably underneath Connor. As embarrassing as it was he couldn't help but find her laughter intoxicating, it was feminine and infectious, the laughter of someone that could see the irony and humor in almost everything.

"Can't find the hole, huh?" she giggled.

"Well," he pouted, "it's not easy when it's so dark."

"Excuses, excuses."

"You're really enjoying my embarrassment, aren't you?" he admonished.

"Very much so."

It was easy to tell by the tone of her voice that she was grinning from ear to ear, basking in his embarrassed glow. Any other girl would probably have made fun of him in a light way too, but Sophie was so flippant and desperately cute that he couldn't imagine it being any better than it was with her.

He kissed her wetly on the lips and then raised his body from hers, allowing a gap for her to reach down and appropriately position him at her entrance.

"Well?" he asked, after waiting for a few seconds.

"Well what?" she shot back.

"Are you going to give me a hand down there?"

"If you ask nicely I may."

"Could you please give me a hand?" he asked politely.

"With what?" she teased. "You'll have to be a little bit more specific."

"With putting my..."

"Putting your...?"

All this talk and no play was making him extraordinarily horny, so he decided that mincing words was over and he was going to be a little less tactful. "With putting my cock inside you, I need a hand please."

"Well, there are three places you could stick it, which do you need a hand with?"

"So-phie," he whined.

She started to giggle again. "I have three holes: my mouth, my pussy and my ass...which do you want to use?"

"You know which one!" And as if to emphasize, he pressed his shaft against her slick folds and slid it along, savoring the fact that he was deriving some pleasure from her pussy. All this teasing was obviously getting to her as well, her pussy was wet and dribbling all over his cock.

Stefan_J
Stefan_J
563 Followers