The Last Nice Guy in Town

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stefan_J
Stefan_J
563 Followers

"I want to hear you say it though."

"Okay you minx," he laughed, leaning forward until his mouth was right up against her ear. "I want you to wrap your hand around my cock and guide it deep into your pussy."

"You only had to ask," she whispered, invoking more laughter from him.

The fingers of one hand curled around his cock, while the fingers of the other spread her pussy lips open. Tugging gently, she brought him to her opening and slipped him part way in between her smooth folds, then removed both arms from between their bodies so he could push it all the way into her.

"There, knock yourself out," she whispered.

Finally, after having his cock teased for what seemed like years, Connor eased himself deep into her slippery pussy. There was no slimy residue of cum or pussy juice anymore. Before she'd gone to sleep Sophie had cleaned her vagina in the bathroom, so it was nice and slop-free.

Their bodies moved together in perfect symmetry, each downward thrust of his cock was simultaneously met by an upward thrust of her pussy. It was gloriously slow, a leisurely pace that they both seemed quite content with.

Without the music playing, all that broke the silence of the night was their soft moans and gentle gasps. Neither of them said anything as his cock continued to slide in and out of her, his balls slapping lightly against her ass cheeks every time he completely skewered her.

Sophie clutched at his waist even tighter, pulling his upper torso against hers so that her breasts squashed against his chest. Her lips found his, the tip of her tongue stabbing into his mouth, finding his own and sucking at it wetly. They both began to pant as they kissed, each sharing the other's tongue, saliva, breath and low moans, as they also shared their bodies.

Fucking her so slowly was excruciating, but it was that aching pain that sends your adrenalin pumping through your body and your heart racing as fast as a Formula One car.

Each time he removed his cock and thrust back in, it felt as if her pussy was a little bit wetter. It was definitely going up in temperature, when he first slid in it was warm, now it was hugging his cock with a heat that was sending small shudders pulsing through his entire body.

"You're getting wetter," he whispered.

"You're getting harder."

It was true, his cock felt like it was turning into a piece of stone. It hadn't been near a woman in over a year and in one night it'd already been in Sophie's pussy three times. Three times was a personal best for him, but it wasn't difficult to understand how he could get it up so often, Sophie was just too darned cute not to produce this reaction.

They kissed again, and although their slow thrusts didn't alter, the urgency in their kiss told each other how badly they both needed to cum. It seemed to be a mutual understanding that by delaying their release, it would ultimately make it sweeter and more enjoyable when it finally arrived.

"I need to cum," Sophie shuddered, her lips still pressed to his. "You have no idea how much I need it."

"Oh, I understand alright," he moaned.

Her hands slid from the small of his back down to his buttocks, grabbing hold of each one and squeezing them tightly. Connor half suspected that she was going to use her hands as leverage when she met his next thrust, so that she could pull him deeper and faster into her pussy. But she didn't, her kiss became even steamier and her hands continued to grope his ass, yet they continued to fuck each other at a gruelingly gentle pace.

"Connor!" she whined.

"What?"

"We're never going to cum going as slow as this."

"Yes we will," he said. "You just have to have patience."

"Well I need to cum right now, not in ten minutes."

It hadn't started out as a game but Connor sensed it'd just turned into one – who would crack first and start fucking the other harder? If Sophie hadn't told him how badly she needed to cum then he may have caved in, although now he was on a mission to tease and torment her.

Grinning in the darkness, he decided to take a new approach in making her be the first to instigate their orgasms. As his cock slid upward and her pussy slid downward, he slowed the strokes down even further by leaving just the tip inside her for a full second. Then, with a dull ache in his balls, he eased his entire length back inside her hot, soaking snatch, repeating the process again and again.

"Oh, you bastard," she whimpered. "Don't do this to me. Please Connor, just fuck me as hard as you can."

He pressed his mouth against her ear and flicked his tongue against the lobe. "You're going to crack before I do."

"I know," she laughed shakily. "That's why this is so unfair!"

To Sophie's credit – she put up one hell of a fight. Over the next few minutes she struggled with the fact that her body wanted one thing while her mind wanted another. What her body wanted was pleasure, to be stimulated, and as he continued to tease her pussy her skin broke out in gooseflesh and her body began to tremble. In addition to her shaking body, she started moaning softly as her pussy screamed for the tension to be relieved.

As a last-stitch effort – due to her failed pleading – she turned on the dirty talk nice and thick. "Connor," she whispered, "I know you want to fuck me harder, I can feel it, you want to slam your cock into my cunt, don't you? Yeah, that's what you want, nice and hard thrusts that make me cum around your cock while you fill me with sperm."

"Ugh," was all he could muster, still sliding out gently, removing himself for a full second and then sliding back in again. Every single word that she breathed into his ear made his skin prickle, the enormity of how difficult in declining exactly what she proposed was too grand to comprehend.

"It's your call, Sophie."

"Bastard," she laughed.

All of a sudden Sophie's fingernails dug into his ass cheeks and her grip became that of a vice. His body hung slightly in the air as his cock reached the pinnacle of its thrust – the tip only millimeters away from slipping from her smooth, soft pussy lips. With a low moan she thrust her hips skywards and her pussy enveloped him in one swift motion, sucking all the air from his lungs in a giant gasp. She wrapped her supple legs around his thighs and began jerking her pussy back and forth over his cock, milking it with gloriously hard strokes.

"Don't move, let me fuck you like this," she panted.

Connor wasn't about to complain. All he had to do was remain stationary in the air while Sophie fucked her body against his, using her arms and legs as leverage to force her pussy to swallow his cock whole.

Seconds later, with his cock pounding into her like a jackhammer, she clamped her teeth around a fleshy part his neck and a long stifled squeal vibrated along his skin. Sophie's slick pussy jerked against his cock a half dozen times in movements that were out of sync, and the inner-muscles also contracted around his shaft as she came explosively. Both her arms and her legs squeezed at his body like a boa constrictor, tightening around him as her hips surged and bucked.

The darkened room made the experience sweeter due to the fact that his sense of touch was heightened. Every single sensation shot lightning bolts of pleasure through his body and, within moments of Sophie's orgasm, Connor also shuddered and drove his body down against hers, mashing her breasts against his chest and pressing her firmly into the mattress.

"Oh yes," he moaned softly, as his cum shot out the tip of his cock and deep into the confines of her vagina.

Sophie was still squealing and jerking in his arms, the after effects of what appeared to be one hell of an orgasm. Her entire body was covered in a fine sheen of sweat, which, mixed with the warmth of her skin, caused Connor to tremble as she squirmed about underneath him.

She removed her teeth from his neck and pressed her mouth against his ear. "I love letting you cum inside me, God, it's so warm and sticky."

Spent, he collapsed on top of her and let out a long satisfied groan. Could life possibly get any better? He'd just formed a relationship with a beautiful woman that had fucked him three times in one night. Not to mention the fact that she was smart, sexy and as taken by him as he was by her. Although the sex was without a doubt scorching, so was her personality and her ability to let herself get taken by her own desire.

Connor sighed contentedly. "You do realize that there's no way I'm ever letting you go."

"Good," she whispered, pressing her cheek against his, "because I'm never letting you go either. Looks like we both get what we want."

For the longest time neither of them said anything. They both lay there listening to the other's breathing, kissing a little, and generally savoring how good it felt to have found someone that stimulated them beyond the physical plane – it had reached them emotionally as well.

"Do you mind if I switch on the bedside lamp?" Connor finally asked.

"You can do whatever you like," she replied.

"Anything?"

"Anything."

"Wow, that covers a fair bit."

"Not only are you hot in bed, you're also smart," she teased, patting him on the back.

He let out a small laugh and stretched out his hand to find the lamp. After switching it on he rolled away from her body so that he lay next to her, propped up on his left arm.

The sight of her in the soft glow of the lamp took his breath away. Slivers of her strawberry-blond hair were pasted to her forehead, care of the rivulets of sweat that were trekking their way down her lovely face. A rosy glow had spread across her cheeks and her beautiful brown eyes shone with a light that made Connor's heart skip a beat – there was something about her that was indefinable, almost bordering on paranormal.

"Don't you know it's rude to stare?" she asked with a grin.

"I can't help it..."

She laughed and slid her hand over his face, tracing her fingernails over his skin as she gazed unwaveringly back at him. "In that case, stare away, don't let me stop you."

They both stared deeply into each other's eyes without blinking, until finally Connor felt tears forming, forcing him to close his eyes like a pair of blinds. As he wiped away the tears and opened his lids, the first thing he saw was Sophie beaming at him.

"What're you so happy about?" he asked.

"I won."

"I wasn't aware we were having a staring competition."

"Hey buster, let me have this, you won our last little battle."

Connor leaned in and kissed her, then slipped from the covers and walked into the en suite. After using her commode, he lowered the lid and turned around, surprised yet positively delighted with being confronted by a gloriously nude Sophie.

"Good boy, you lowered the seat."

"Is that why you came in here, to check on me?"

"Nope," she said, walking over the toilet and sitting on the lid. Spreading her legs, she grabbed a few sheets of toilet paper and pressed them to her pussy, wiping away any cum or pussy juice that happened to dribble out. Being methodical, she slipped two fingers into her slit and pushed any excess liquid out of her opening, catching it with the toilet paper.

Deciding on not being a total pervert, he turned away from her and went to the sink. There was a liquid soap container, so he pumped the handle and let the thick liquid fill his palm. The sweet aroma of lavender wafted up to his nostrils as he scrubbed his hands under the streaming faucet, while behind him he heard Sophie lift up the toilet lid and flush it again.

"Did you like watching me do that?" Sophie asked, pressing her body against his and wrapping her arms around his middle. She rested her chin in the crook of his shoulder and sighed, it was a cute little sigh that told him that she was happy and sated. In the reflection of the vanity mirror their eyes connected, and even in the smooth, cold glass he could feel the electricity crackle and sizzle between them.

"Did I like watching you do what?"

"Wipe my pussy clean," she whispered.

"I like watching everything you do, especially if you're nude at the time."

She laughed and kissed the nape of his neck. "Why do I have the feeling that you're going to get that opportunity plenty of times in the future?"

"I haven't the foggiest," he grinned.

Connor let his own hands drift to his waist and caress her forearms, then he slipped his hands down to hers and their fingers intertwined and laced together. If it weren't for her pink nail polish it would've been rather hard to tell whose fingers were whose.

"You know Sophie, there's something I've wanted to ask you all night."

"Oh, what's that?"

"What the hell happened to your panties last week?"

He watched her reflection closely and her mouth curled into a teasing grin. "How do you know I didn't just go out bare?" she asked.

"Did you?"

"No," she admitted.

"Then what happened to them? This is really bugging me."

"Well...you see, just before I turned into the ultra-slut, I slid them down and kicked them underneath the counter."

His mouth fell open and he gaped at her. So all that time he'd spent creating reasons as to why she wasn't wearing panties had been in vain; she'd simply removed them moments before she'd stepped around the counter.

"But you didn't take them when we left; I was with you all the way out the door."

"I know," she grinned. "I guess they're still under there, waiting to be found."

"Well, at least I can go to bed satisfied now."

"In more ways than one," she said, wiggling her eyebrows up and down.

Connor laughed, slipped from her grasp and took her hand in his. After they slipped under the covers, Sophie kissed him goodnight and snuggled up to him, her arm draped over his stomach and their heads sharing the same pillow.

It was amazing how things had progressed since they'd first encountered one another eight days ago. It just goes to show how weird and wonderful life can really be, that chance encounters do occur and that first impressions may not necessarily make for lasting ones.

Then sleep stole over him and dreams beckoned, a content smile drifting over his face as the sandman sprinkled his dust over both of them.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Hey everyone, I really hope that you enjoyed my story. The origins of this fantasy (yes, unfortunately, it is a fantasy) date back to when I worked as a late-night liquor attendant. I just prayed that some lovely young woman would do exactly what Sophie did, but alas, it wasn't to be. Please, if you can take time to vote or give feedback, it would be appreciated. I love hearing any thoughts that you have on my story, both in the negative and the positive.

Stefan_J
Stefan_J
563 Followers