The Law of Jungle Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why is that?" asked further Debika.

"Debika, perhaps you don't know, your elder brother Dipankar is physically involved with my wife Ashmita which I have seen in my own eyes," said Debasish.

Debika now knew the truth and she didn't pursue the matter further as it was a sensitive issue and she diverted the topic to other matters. After the fourth round of drinks, Pakul could see Debasish slumping in the chair, his eyes closed. Both of them thought he was passed out. Even Debika's eyes turned red and her voice stammering and she felt everything was reeling around her. Debika was drunk by this time.

Gelango started serving them wine along with various dishes of meat. Dipankar had no idea that after living with tribes Deboshree also turned into a heavy drinker and the family had no idea of this. Deboshree downed some more punch and was beginning to relax. She had already consumed three cups of wine while Dipankar had only finished two cups. They continued another two rounds of wine and Dipankar could see Deboshree's dropping eyes as she was sitting in a chair quietly and Dipankar thought his little sister had become drunk. In the meantime, Dipankar felt an urge to pee so he went to a far corner and searched for a suitable place to relieve himself. Then he saw a place surrounded by bushes and shrubs. He went there and unzipped his pant to pee then all of a sudden, he saw two silhouette images approaching towards the bush. When they came nearer, Dipankar could see clearly in the moonlight they were Deboshree and the tribal boy Gelango who was serving wine. Dipankar could clearly see Deboshree was staggering and the boy had held her body tightly.

"Madam, are you too drunk? cannot you walk?" asked Gelango.

"No, it's ok, it is just a kick of the wine. Don't worry, I can manage and I can walk," said Deboshree in her stammering voice.

Dipankar wondered, just now, Deboshree was sitting beside him and what made her come with this tribal boy to such a dark and secluded place. He was so hidden near them, just a few feet away that they could never see him but he could clearly hear their words and could see their body movements. Unlike Debika, Deboshree wore a skirt. Then Dipankar was very surprised to see that the tribal boy started kissing Deboshree passionately and squeezed her two breasts above her upper dress. He could hear their moaning. Then Dipankar saw the tribal boy, Gelango giving something to Deboshree. He could hear their talks.

"Madam, take this and chew it," said Gelango after handing her the herbs.

Deboshree chewed the herbs and said, "So, Gelango, you have planned everything and you have come with preparation."

"Madam, now, I want to fuck you, here," Gelango said.

"Are you crazy, Gelango? Anybody could see us here!" said Deboshree.

"Then in your hut tonight," again said Gelango.

"That is not possible. All of my family members are present here. Dipankar Bhaiya is also with me, I may take him to my hut as he may sleep tonight in my hut," explained Deboshree.

"So, what? He is not your own elder brother. I will make him drunk in such a way that he would never know anything around him and I would fuck you in front of him in your hut," said Gelango.

"Gelango, I cannot assure you but this is a very risky affair," said Deboshree and both of them left immediately from the place.

Dipankar relieved himself and thought for a moment and it shocked him as he had never imagined that Deboshree whom he always considered as his little sister had become a fucking whore of the tribes. He wondered so Deboshree was getting regular fuck from this tribal boy. His cock got a hard one for a moment. So, these two planned to make him drunk so that they could fuck easily in her hut. The image of Deboshree as a little sister was gone from his mind who now was a sexy bitch for him. If the tribal boy could fuck her then why couldn't he? He returned to his seat and found Deboshree waiting for him.

Dumi was making her fruitless effort to wake her husband up from the ground when she heard the footsteps and voices of the two boys near her. She looked up at them and smiled. In the moonlit, her face was seen clearly to the boys. They could see her seductive smile. With her gestures, Dumi signaled them to wait there and disappeared into the darkness. Both the boys couldn't understand what was happening but preferred to stay there near her drunk husband who was lying there like a corpse, most probably sleeping as they could hear his snoring. After 10 minutes, they could see the silhouette image approaching them. When approaching them, the boys saw that it was the same young woman holding an earthen jug with some earthen cups. The boys could easily know that the jug contained wine. She signaled them to follow a far secluded place. They followed her and found a secluded dark place where no one could see them from a distance although they could see one another clearly through the moonlit.

The young woman Dumi sat on the ground and signed them to sit near her. Dumi sat on her knees and slowly started to pour the drinks. There was no way she could hide her two breasts which were hanging under her upper cloth as the tribal women would only cover their breasts with upper clothes without any bras and blouses. The boys could clearly see them through the side of her upper cloth as her breasts were very prominent and round. Dumi quickly poured the drinks and grabbed one for herself. The warm alcohol was soothing as it hit their throats.

A few moments later, Dumi decided to loosen up a bit and sat back comfortably. At this point, Dumi figured that the boys were staring at her breasts and she felt a thrill inside her as her hard nipples were popping through her sides. As they had a couple more drinks, Dumi noticed the two boys beside her, Bipin and Mihir, started to get touchy with her; caressing her naked legs and stroking her back and she let them continue. Dumi had a hidden desire to be fucked by these two which she saw as an opportunity. Now, she felt better and calmer. Bipin's hand went higher up her legs to the hem of her lower cloth. Dumi looked at him, then down at his hand on her leg and then back at him. Bipin was staring back at her, smiling. Dumi then felt a sensation on her other leg. She turned to look at Mihir, who also slid his hand up her leg, playing with the hem of her cloth where the slit was.

Then all of a sudden, Dumi stood up and signaled them to follow her. She was leading them through one of the village streets. The night was getting deep and the moon was proud to release a soft and cool moonlight. On her round face, Dumi had a kind of quiet and mysterious smile and occasionally she would look at her back to see them. A few gray, thin clouds were lingering in the soft moonlight. Both the friends could see the bamboo windows and doors of the huts lined up on both sides of the streets still looked faint, silently sprinkled by the moonlight.

It was dark everywhere except moonlit through which each one could see the face of others clearly. All of them sat under the tree in a circle. Both Okato and Madgu smiled at the young girls and only their white teeth were glazing in darkness to the girls. Okato poured wine into the cups of each and they started drinking. Little did the two young girls know that this wine was Mahua wine as they found it very hard. After consuming three cups, the two girls felt intoxicated. Then another round of cups circulated. By this time the young girls were fully drunk and, on the contrary, the two old tribes appeared to be very normal. They were only watching these two young girls silently.

It was the most beautiful moonlight in the ancient village of tribes. The huts lined up by the two sides of the stretched muddy road acquired a beautiful shape and a new mystery. All these glistened white in the silvery light of the moon. The streets looked as if washed with milk and the trees, bushes, and flowers spread sweet smell all around. The atmosphere during the moonlit tonight was surcharged with calmness and quietness, particularly in all huts and street sides as the clamor and noise were already shifted to the venue of the marriage ceremony. The plants and trees and whole atmosphere bathed in the cool light of the moon presenting an enchanting sight. Entire nature was clothed in the shining silvery robes of the moonlit night. Every object appeared to be cheerful and mirthful.

The flowers emitting sweet fragrance, the petals dancing to the tune of soothing and cool wind, and the trees whispering in the breeze render a fascinating spectacle. The green fields around the village, the flowers and fruits danced in a coherent rhythm because of the pleasant wind and moonlight. The moonlight was soft, soft like the silk that had just been washed, like the skin of a baby. At this time, the elegant moonlight constituted a wonderful work on these four who were sipping their drinks under the tree.

Bipasha got really quiet as she was feeling intoxicated and Okato noticed she was concentrating on something. She said something but Okato couldn't understand. Bipasha looked toward her friend Arpita and said, "Arpita, I want to be fucked by this old man Okato whose long and thick cock I have already sucked previously so why don't you be also fucked by Madgu as both of them are our previous partners of that rituals."

By this time, Arpita was also drunk, she nodded her head with consent and said, "Sure, Madgu is my ideal partner. I have felt his big cock and sucked it last time during rituals."

Okato was pouring each of them a cup of wine. Bipasha couldn't help but notice, as he was pouring, his eyes seemed to be gazing down the front of her shirt, and it wasn't long before Bipasha had noticed a bulge began to form in his loincloth! Bipasha leaned in slowly toward Okato's ear then she bit him on the neck. She was biting, then sucking, then licking him on the neck. Okato was very much surprised and puzzled by her this sudden behavior and pushed her off of him. Ohh, Goddess Masambango! Did she really just do that to him? She was the daughter of Sahib households, the savior of their tribes, her great grandfather had done so much for their tribes and settled these two villages. Okato had no lustful feelings toward this young girl although the naked figure of Bipasha during rituals was flashing in his memory but she was chosen by Deity at that time.

"Madgu, you are the priest and I am the head of the villages and we both are important heads of our tribes. These girls are our guests but the way they are behaving toward us I am afraid we both will end up fucking them. Do you have those herbs which prevent pregnancy? If you don't have then go to your hut and fetch them immediately," said Okato.

Madgu, the old priest smiled shyly showing her front toothless mouth where three teeth were missing, and said, "Okato, don't worry! I have those herbs which I always keep with me for emergency uses. The medicinal effect of these herbs will remain till tomorrow afternoon and within this time, we can fuck them as many times as possible and they will not get pregnant."

He picked out two small herbs from his waist where his loincloth was folded. He handed over the two herbs to each girl. Okato with his gestures signaled both girls to chew and swallow the saliva.

"Most probably, these herbs are meant to reduce intoxication of wine we have taken," said Bipasha.

"You are right Bipasha. There is no harm to chew and swallow these. At least our intoxication will be gone," said Arpita.

Both the girls chewed the herbs immediately and swallowed the saliva. Bipasha started laughing. Then she grabbed Okato's hand and put it on her thigh. This wasn't right she was really drunk and she didn't know what she was doing, Okato thought. Okato was tossing under moral dilemma as she was the youngest daughter of Sahib household, guest of tribes. Ultimately, Okato lovingly stroked the sides of her neck while kissing, tossed her hair back so that he could caress her neck a bit more by running the sides of his fingers up and down her neck down to the base of her shoulder and all the way up to her earlobe.

Bipasha was eagerly and enthusiastically accepting and receiving his sensuous stroking and turning her face closely and conveniently to receive as Okato kissed every inch of her forehead, her eyelids, cheeks, chin, neck, shoulders, and all over her face. Okato ran a finger on her juicy soft thick lips and holding her lower lip gave her a soft kiss, paused to caress her lips by holding the kiss for a few seconds. Okato ran the tip of his tongue on her thick full beautiful pouting wet juicy soft top and bottom lips. Finally, he ran his tongue between her wet juicy thick pouting inviting lips forcing her mouth to open. Their tongues entwined, exploring and sucking hungrily at each other alternatively. Bipasha's tongue attacked Okato's mouth, probing his tongue, teeth, and gums. Their bodies were pressing at each other. Their hearts beating faster, blood running through veins faster and faster at high speed. They kissed on for a long time, endless with small gaps for taking a breath. Okato could feel her long fingernails digging on his back. He could smell her body aroma, an exotic body odor of passion, sweetness, and desire. It was as if they both want to drink nectar from each other's mouths.

Okato's hands never stopped moving the entire time, running up and down her sides and over the curve of her ass. Bipasha thought she finally realized what she had gotten herself into when she felt his hand actually reach under her dress, and suddenly, his fingers were rubbing her pussy through her panties. His hand being very demanding between her legs, his fingers feeling strangely wonderful against the cotton fabric of her panties. Bipasha didn't know what to do. Her heart was beating like crazy, and now she was terrified. Despite the nerves and the fear, though, she didn't tell him to stop; she just held him more tightly to her and tried to kiss him more passionately.

His hand slid upwards, and suddenly, he was inside of her panties and his fingers were touching her directly. They shimmied around, exploring her folds, while his tongue continued its assault in her mouth. It was crazy. They were right near Madgu and Arpita. Both Madgu and Arpita were watching them what they were doing if they cared enough to look! Her hands were around him encircling and clutching tightly. Her fingers digging into his back. They kissed each other unmindful of the time and circumstances for a long-time taking turns.

All of a sudden, Bipasha stuck her hand under his loincloth and grabbed his dick which was now hard as a rock. "See, I knew you wanted it. C'mon, let's have some fun. Take me someplace where you could fuck me," she told Okato which he couldn't understand but Arpita laughed loudly by hearing the words of her friend.

In the meantime, Arpita had already jumped on Madgu. This was the most aggressive girl the old man Madgu had ever seen. Her kisses were far from romantic. Her mouth was insistent on him, and her tongue wrestled over his lips and into his mouth with a determination that he actually found admirable. Actually, Arpita was very rough, biting his lower lip, grabbing the back of Madgu's head, mouth wide open and tongue deep down his throat. She grabbed Madgu's neck and yanked him forward so that her tongue touched her toothless gum. Arpita did it again and licked the whole inside of his mouth. Then she licked the whole side of Madgu's face and then she licked his forehead.

The old priest Madgu started wondering if she was crazy. He wondered if she was like this when she was sober or if the wine turned her into some kind of sex-crazed girl. He looked at Okato helpless who winked and smiled at him. It was the most exciting moment for Madgu which had never happened ever in his life.

She opened her mouth fully inviting and taking as Madgu's tongue slipped into hers. Madgu's tongue explored her mouth, touching her inner cheeks, her tongue, and deep into her throat. Her arms snaked around him tightly and their tongues caressed each other and she tasted his tongue. Arpita took Madgu's lower lip into her mouth and started sucking, chewing, and biting digging her teeth, all the time pressing herself against him.

She was biting and chewing his lips till bleeding. She sucked and chewed on his lower lip for a long time. In turn, Madgu took her lower and upper lip one after another alternatively chewing and sucking them gently. Her sucking of his saliva passed her hormone to activate her sex desire to the peaks. With her lips and hands and hair and their bodies pressed together most intricately and intimately, Madgu wouldn't even dare to stop. He wanted to be there with his arm cupping her cheeks briefly pulling her hair sometimes pushing her to the very edge and she was being absolutely ravishingly submissive and receiving and reciprocating forcefully.

Both Madgu and Arpita had been kissing for seconds, minutes, long times. The old priest Madgu just wanted this to never end. He was in the kiss so much so that he wasn't even allowing space for Arpita to moan with delight. It was apparent that every part of her body was tingling with the electric buzz of love, want, lust...Her lips were wet, beautifully full and supple and slick with saliva and inside their mouth, it was all tongue and teeth. She moaned and tried to call out his name but the old Madgu kissed that way just like he wanted to kiss every other thought that culminated in her mind right now. Madgu wanted to break every possible barrier and inhibition between them. He wanted to burn every rope which comes with a knot between them. Their kissing stimulated nerve endings on their lips which sparked the release of dopamine, a neurotransmitter. Blood rushed away from the stomach to their muscles and their sexual organs. The long arduous kissing was not enough for both of them and they wanted to have more of each other. The kissing, intimate indulging, hugging, and cuddling ignited a fire in both of them, their hearts beating faster pumping blood into every minuscule part of the body and mind. The mutual sexual desire was mounting to unbearable and uncontrollable heights.

Madgu reached up to her shirt and grabbed a whole handful of what she had. Madgu was surprised, her tits felt pretty big, he wanted to see for himself and as if Arpita studied his mind so she helped him take her shirt off. Madgu could see Arpita's breasts were huge behind her bra. Without removing her bra, Madgu just lifted the cups of her bra and two round boobs of Arpita popped out. Her dark pink cup-sized areolas and nipples hardened. Madgu eased up and took each in his mouth in turn, giving oral supplication like a starving infant. At first, he suckled with both hands on a single breast to guide the nipple to its haven of warmth. His tongue next circled round and round each nipple, then licked each one back and forth, on and on.

He used his hands to continue kneading her breasts, then to pull and squeeze her nipples. Madgu watched her round hung breasts as they bounced. He disrobed her shirt as well as her bra completely. Her areolas were big and pink. He saw her lovely thick long hair braid, deep black eyes, and glowing skin. Madgu moved to her swollen areolas and nipples, stroking them until they began to bunch and harden. Playfully, she slapped his hand. Madgu continued to kiss her and continued to massage her pussy, and then she felt his hands on her hips.

Now it was Okato's turn. Okato's overpowering maleness made Bipasha submit herself to him. Her whole body was aching with irresistible, unbearable and uncontrollable desire. She became aroused and excited beyond control, the blood running fast, her nerves electrified and tensed, her pulse rate and breathing quickened. Her young breasts became painfully heavier and swollen, areola expanded and enlarged, her nipples became stiff, hard and jutting to come out of the bra and blouse straining at seams. As if Okato understood the problem, he unbuttoned her shirt and lifted the cups of her bra without fastening the bra. Her perking breasts popped out.

1...34567...22