The Law of Jungle Ch. 08

Story Info
It was a never ending night for all of them.
77.2k words
4.25
7.5k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the tribes left, Arnab and Bhaskar returned to the dining hall for the evening coffee. By that time, all the family members had assembled for their evening coffee. Both the friends announced the happening of the marriage ceremony in the village. The old ladies, Kaberi and Archana preferred to stay back so Arnab and Bhaskar. The daughters-in-law of the household, Ashmita, and Madhu also preferred to stay back. But the other males, Debasish, Dipankar, Bipin, Mihir, and two young girls, Bipasha and Arpita decided to attend the marriage ceremony of tribes so that they could enjoy the music and dance the whole night. Bipin and Mihir announced that they would serve an early dinner for all so that they could visit the village early.

The dinner was served early and before 9.00.P.M. Debasish, Dipankar, Bipasha, Arpita, Bipin, and Mihir finished their dinner as quickly as possible before others. Arnab, Bhaskar, Ashmita, and Madhu were sitting together and were having their dinner comfortably. Arnab and Bhaskar were having their casual talk but Ashmita and Madhu were taking their dinner silently without talking with each other, once the best friends but now a wide distance between them except formal talking.

Both the elders knew the reason but they would not discuss this matter as both of them were involved with their daughters-in-law now. None of the family members had the slightest doubt over their relationship as they were river partners. The two elderly women, Archana and Kaberi were also taking their dinner silently beside them and both the elderly women were unhappy because Bipin and Mihir would leave tonight to attend the marriage ceremony of tribes, and both the grandmothers would be missing the night fucking.

By the time all of them finished their dinner, they saw Debasish, Dipankar, Bipasha, Arpita, Bipin, and Mihir assembled in the dining hall with well dressed. The time was 9.30.PM. All of them would be staying a whole night there to enjoy the music and dance of tribes. Debasish and Dipankar had secret desires to consume tribal beer in absence of their fathers. Even Bipin and Mihir had secret desires to consume tribal wine. Two young girls, Bipasha and Arpita wanted to enjoy the night and also hoped to meet Aunt Debika and Deboshree there after a long time. All of them proceeded towards the main door to exist and after few moments, they left the bungalow. Now, only Kaberi, Archana, Bhaskar, Arnab, and their two daughters-in-law remained in the dining hall.

Both the elderly ladies left the dining hall and went to their respective rooms for an early bed. After dinner, both Arnab and Madhu came out of the bungalow and they were sitting outside of the main entrance on two Raton chairs. It was a moonlit night, the fragrance of flowers from the garden area of the bungalow permeated the surrounding air. The bungalow as well as the nearby area were calm and quiet except for the chirpings of insects. From the distance, only the sound of the beating of drums, the sound of flutes, and the sound of other tribal musical instruments could be heard. The tribal party was in its full swing at this hour of the night.

"What's a romantic atmosphere! "exclaimed Arnab.

"Thank God, all others have left," giggled Madhu.

Then they saw Ashmita and Bhaskar were coming out of the main entrance.

"Hey, you two, where are you going?" asked Arnab.

"You see, today we have been served dinner too early and we cannot go to bed so early. So, before going to bed, why not stroll around the garden for some time!" Bhaskar replied.

"Right, carry on," said Arnab and saw them moving towards the right side of the bungalow towards the garden area.

"Arn, why don't we also stroll around the garden area for a while instead of sitting here?" suggested Madhu.

Both Arnab and Madhu moved towards the left side of the bungalow, towards another garden area, just opposite to the place where Bhaskar and Ashmita had moved.

After walking away from some distance, Madhu said," I think that cement bench is there near those flowering shrubs, could we go there and sit?"

They ended up walking and sat on the bench so close, their bodies clinging to each other. Madhu was just enjoying the moonlit atmosphere around them. The slight dark atmosphere where she could see her man clearly with the fragrance of flowers coming from the shrubs nearby made Madhu completely irresistible and she pulled Arnab towards her and showered him with her hot kisses on his lips.

"After a long time, I have got my husband alone without any interruption from anybody," she whispered.

"Really!" he exclaimed and embraced her tightly.

Madhu welcomed him, sucking at him, drawing him deeper, tangling her tongue with his, rubbing, stroking,and enticing. He took her hand and brought it against him, molding her fingers along with his erection as he dipped his tongue into the heat of her mouth again and again. A moaning caught at the back of Madhu's throat. Through his pajama, she could feel him pulsing with need. His hand grasped hers, leading her to her feminine mound, sliding in between her legs, cupping her, rubbing the fabric of her robe against the heat of her desire.

With his free hand, he opened the robe, his big hand cupping her breast. His mouth left hers, and Madhu bowed back against the bench as his mouth closed over her nipple, sucking at her with hard pulls of his mouth. Tremors of excitement rippled along Madhu's nerves. The sense of doing something forbidden in the open garden under the moonlit sky only added fuel to the fire inside her. She gave herself over to the sensation of his wet, hot mouth closing over her other erect nipple. His teeth grazed the tender bud, and pleasure sparkled through her like stardust.

He moved lower, kissing her stomach, his tongue flicking over the point of her hip to the crease of her thigh. He parted the soft, swollen flesh between her legs. Settling his mouth against her, he kissed her deeply, and she gasped and bucked against him. Arching into the intimate kiss, she shamelessly gave herself over to the pleasure he was giving her. He pushed her bottom onto the cement bench, lifting her hips with his hands, pressing her legs apart to more fully stroke, dragging her deeper into the tide of passion.

He took her over the brink, and Madhu thought she might die of ecstasy as wave after wave of pleasure swamped her, stealing her breath, stealing her sanity. Madhu reared up against him, sliding off the bench, reaching for the waistband of his briefs and tugging them down. She wrapped her hands around his erection, and Arnab lost it.

"No, Ashmita, we cannot fuck here. It is not safe as Bhaskar and Ashmita are still there in the other part of the garden. You can just suck. Tonight, I will fuck you in my room," said Arnab.

"OK, Arn," said Madhu and swirled her lips around the throbbing shaft of his.

He thrust into her mouth, dying a sweet little death as her velvety hot lips closed around him, tighter than a glove. He gave himself over completely to pleasuring her with deep, smooth strokes of his body. Drowning in her wild, fevered kisses and sucking took his breath away. When the end came in an explosion of sensation and desperation, the intensity of it scared him down to his toes. Arnab eased away from her and withdrew his cock from her mouth which was bathing with her saliva. He didn't want to leave the warmth of her body.

He said," Let's go to my bedroom. Now, I want to fuck you."

With a soft murmur, he took her into his arms and they headed toward the entrance of the bungalow, to his bedroom.

On the other side of the garden of the bungalow, Bhaskar and Ashmita were walking around as they talked more about their past relationships with their spouses and what they both wanted out of the future for themselves.

"I cannot place exactly when it happened, but at some point, today morning at the river, our relationship crossed a line of intimacy and we both realized it, Isn't it Ashmita?" asked Bhaskar.

"For the rest of the day and into the evening, I was only thinking that we both are made for each other than why didn't God make us as husband and wife?" replied Ashmita.

"Now, I wonder why we both were conversing very little to each other previously. If I would have known your separation from your husband, I would have fucked you quite a long time before. But today was wonderful for me, and I hope you enjoyed it too," said Bhaskar.

"Maybe, you have also enjoyed a virgin tribal teen," Ashmita teased him intentionally.

"She might be the virgin but that tribal teen is nothing in comparison to you, I confess it honestly, Ashmita. After fucking you, I am still insatiable and I want to fuck you more and more till my life remains in my body. Even I wish that I will fuck you tonight," said Bhaskar.

"Ohh, my God. Are you such crazy for me, Bhash? Are you a fucking machine still after fucking two times in a day?" asked Ashmita with a surprising voice.

"Yes, dear Ashmita, after fucking you, my cock is still throbbing, and aspire for you more," he said.

"I will try and treat you exactly as if nothing had happened unless you give me a sign that you want otherwise. I won't put you under any pressure. If you want me to be just a father-in-law again then that's fine," he further said.

Bhaskar looked for encouragement on her face but saw no reaction at all. He stopped her for a moment and ran his fingers through her fine hair," Take your time as long as you need. But if you want me to be more than that, then you only have to let me know," he said again.

Ashmita stared at him with an angry look and said, "What's the hell is it, Bhash? Why there is still doubt inside your mind? Didn't I confess to you on the bank of the river that I am separated from my husband and I have established a new relationship with you as a lover? Not lover exactly, you are like my husband now. Do you have still any doubt over our relationship?"

"Sorry, dear, I am extremely sorry. Because it happened suddenly, all so new to me. I didn't really know how to feel about it all of a sudden and I misunderstood you, please forgive me. You are my heart, my true love. Rightly, you have said, from this moment I am your husband," he said and pulled her into his chest and started kissing her.

"I understand the sentiments, Bhash." She said in a friendly reassuring voice.

Ashmita clung to him, breathing in the heady smell of him, realizing that he'd branded her for life with his scent.

Bhaskar shifted, and Ashmita met his eyes. She traced his lower lip with her thumb, "You were very right."

"About what?" he asked, his eyes half-closed in pleasure.

"After our fucking in riverbank, I also got confused about our relationship," she confessed.

Bhaskar kissed her again. Then he touched her. He touched her face. He began at the meeting of their mouths, at the soft wet corners of their lips, then found her jaw, her cheek, her brow, he had touched her before; but never like this. So, smooth she was! So warm! It was like he was calling the heat and shape of her out of the darkness, as if the darkness was turning solid and growing quick, under his hand.

She began to shake. He supposed she was still nervous. Then he began to shake, too. When her face grew wet with tears, he kissed them away and said, "Ashmita, I promise, I will never leave you."

Then, he smiled his full killer smile and said, "You're the prettiest lady I have ever seen in my life and I am lucky that I have started a relationship with you," his grin faded, and he looked away, "I had a dilemma but now that is over, thanks to you."

"What was that?" she asked, running her hand up to his hard, muscular torso.

"I had a dilemma that how can a beautiful young lady like you could love an old man like me when there is a lot of gaps between our ages?" he said.

"No, dear, love does not see the age difference, it sees what is beneath the heart. Two minds could only be joined together when they feel to be satisfied with each other," Ashmita said and pressed her lips against his neck and nuzzled. Warmth blossomed inside her.

Bhaskar sighed deeply, his arms tightening around her, "Yes, dammit, why didn't you meet me at my younger age, and by this time, you would have been a mother of my children."

"Is there no chance now that I could be a mother of your children!" she teased him.

"You're really distracting me, Ashmita," he said against her mouth.

"Mmm-hmm," she responded, sliding her tongue around his bottom lip.

He twisted and grabbed her around the waist and hauled her onto his lap, his full-blown erection pressed against the fly of his night pajama. "You are making me crazy," he said as he took her mouth in a hard, demanding kiss.

Her mouth was hot, moist, and tasted like honey. She molded her hand over his erection. She ran her hands down his sides, pushing at the pajama and briefs.

"Ohh...God, I have to leave here immediately so that I could fuck you the whole night. Let us go to my room, Ashmita, I cannot wait further," he said and virtually dragged her towards the entrance door of the bungalow.

It was night and the time was 9.40.P.M. there was a moonlit sky and the family members, Debasish, Dipankar, their two daughters, Bipasha and Arpita along with Mihir and Bipin, moved on to the venue of the performance from the bungalow. They climbed down to the plateau from where they moved toward the road leading toward the two villages through a small forest. They crossed the rice fields (freshly green due to the recent rainfall) It was a moonlit night and everything was seen clearly.

On the way, Arpita asked her father," Papa, what's all about this marriage ceremony? Whose marriage ceremony we are going to attend?"

Debasish replied, "Dear, we are going to attend the marriage ceremony of two tribe brothers who are going to marry a girl."

"What?" exclaimed Bipasha," Two persons marrying a single girl!"

"Not only that, both have already a wife. This is their acceptance of a second wife," explained Dipankar.

Debasish went on explaining," Some wealthy Tribe men would take a second or even third wife. In some cases, both polygamy and polyandry were combined and brothers sometimes would share two or more wives. This custom had arisen due to shortage of women in tribes."

They arrived at the central point from where two paths led to two different villages. From the distance, they could see the venue which was illuminated with torch lights the brightness of which could be observed from distances in darkness. A gathering of tribe people in red and white clothes passed along with them toward the performance venue, which was surrounded by canopies of the trees and filled with seating for spectators on the ground.

Arnab closed the bedroom door behind them. Gently laying Madhu down, he followed her to the mattress. Wrapping his arms around her, he pulled her close.

"My Princess?" he whispered.

He removed all of his clothes and put on a towel. In the meantime, Madhu had also removed her all clothes and slipped under the white bedsheet on the bed.

"I don't like glaring light, why don't you switch on the bed lamp?" Madhu complained.

Immediately, he switched on the bed lamp and the light flared at the bed head. In the red-orange light of the flame, he saw Madhu carefully then to make the room more romantic, he lighted a low, thick candle. Its flame caught and the light in the room brightened a little. Arnab was speechless. In the low light her black hair, brushed till it shone, some of her dyed red hairs glowed like gold. Her pale skin appeared soft and milky in a picture of sweet, yet definitely accessible innocence.

She was sitting upright in the bed, the single white sheet covering her knees which were drawn up almost under her chin. The sheet's embroidered hem rested on her breasts hiding them from his eyes, but he could clearly tell that, beneath it, she was already naked as she wanted to tease him. Arnab felt a warm glow within him and a pain in his groin as his erection strained against the towel which constrained it. Locking the door firmly, he crossed the room to her side and sat carefully on the edge of the divan, his towel uncomfortably still over his unconcealable erection. He kissed her on the forehead.

"You told me last time, I was little rough, wasn't I?" he said.

Madhu looked sheepish and said, "I would never call you that, Arn? Because I was never fucked with such a big cock before which inflicted my pain but now, I am acquainted with your big cock" she replied, looking very young and very innocent. She looked down at her knees, "I was upset when you forced me in that night but later on you know how much I have repented for that? At that time, I thought you might hate me and..."

Arnab put a finger across her lips.

"Princess!" he whispered earnestly, "I could never hate you no matter what you did. And to think you were offering me yourself as my wife..." he couldn't finish the sentence, his throat felt so choked up.

Madhu took his hand in hers and squeezed, smiling at him. Arnab smiled indulgently and raised her hand to his lips. He kissed her fingers, then her hand and her wrist as his other hand stroked her cheek. He drew a finger along the line of her jaw, then across her lips, which opened to let her teeth nibble his fingertip. Releasing her hand, his arm snaked loosely around her neck and drew her towards him until their lips met. Her lips were cool; her mouth was hot; her tongue astonishingly active against him. He pressed his lips onto hers and her hair fell backward over his arm, its clean, fresh smell filling his nostrils.

Slowly she lowered her arms, and with them the white bed sheet leaving her breasts naked in the candlelight. His hand rose instinctively to caress them. They felt small and firm under his fingers, with the nipples already erect. He cursed the rough skin of his hands as his palms cupped and gently kneaded them. Madhu's mouth became more active on him as a tide of desire began to rise within her. Their lips parted and she panted a little, her heaving chest forcing her cone-shaped nipples against his hands, increasing her desire still further.

The softness of her flesh under his hands aroused him further. He lowered her head to the crisp white pillow and, stroking her cheek again, lowered his head until his lips found the large, dark circles of her nipples. His fingers raised her breasts gently to his mouth and he flicked his tongue lightly over each nipple in turn. He could hear her breathing quicken as his tongue danced over the hard, dark flesh. For a few blissful minutes, he suckled softly on Madhu's breasts, drawing each nipple into his mouth, his tongue caressing each delicate tip, his lips sucking gently, his teeth lightly nipping each bud in turn.

Madhu writhed on the sheet, her hands stroking his back and sides. Arnab raised his mouth to hers and kissed her lips again, his tongue seeking hers deep in her fresh mint-flavored mouth. As they kissed, he slid his left hand under the sheet and along the soft skin of her thigh. He drew his fingers slowly in a long line up the inside of her thigh towards her vulva. Instinctively, she pressed her knees together to prevent his from touching her most private parts. He smiled at her and lowered his hand to her knees again.

"Are you ok Princess?" he whispered. Madhu nodded.

His hand rose again towards her vulva. Again, her legs tightened together but less strongly so this time. He stroked her upper thigh gently then ran his fingers slowly up and down her legs, each gentle stroke pressing deeper and deeper, higher and higher, her legs parting fraction by fraction until his fingers finally brushed against her soft, tightly curled pubic hair. Madhu froze at the touch of his fingers on her outer lips. Arnab held his hand still, allowing her body to adjust to the feeling as he kissed her deliberately deeply, thrusting his tongue deep into her mouth.