All Comments on 'The Laywer & The Whore'

by TheDarkCloud

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
britney & christina?

nice story but WHY OH WHY britney & christina? Its tkes away from the story with the pop starlets names

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Trash is as trash does. Hmm both lawyers, both

become prostitutes, is there a point to be made in that. As far as the name goes, who cares what names they have they are whores. Blonde, druggie, whores, all trash, always throw out the trash.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Please continue

Like to see this develop some more.

Tims922Tims922about 17 years ago
Loved the story

As usual a great story! keep up the good work and looking forward to the sequel..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
More ideas for a sequel

the lawyer and the whore... loved it so much.. on the sequel.. can you have her nipples,labia and clit stetched and pierced... have her stuffed with several items to stetch her cunt and ass out to where no man could ever use it again... turn her into a slut who loves humiliation and being degraded...even shave her head...have her pussy lips tatooed with sex toy, one word on each pussy lip... above her pussy tatooed BBC WHORE.. and each breast tattooed with some degrading word... we look forward to your next chapter.. we love to have sex to your stories and cum multiple times.. were your biggest fans... hopefully you can work all that into your next chapter... even degrading her a work secretly without her peers knowing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice Turnaround

You could do a sequel with Christina losing her job because she was seen by a partner acting as a whore and in all humility going to Britney for help. Britney takes her on as a "partner" working the street together with Christina actually becoming a full time whore to make money.

marieR19marieR19over 15 years ago
awesome

Awesome story! I'm not sure about other people, but I for one really didn't see that turnaround coming, and I totally lol'ed when Britney showed up at Christina's office! Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
More, Please

I liked the story very much. I'd love part 2 to include Britney forcing Christina to dress more provocatively at work - tight skirts, stiletto-heeled pumps, stockings and garter belts - and Christina eventually enjoying her more extreme sexuality, craving Britney's advances, and secretly desiring more hot lesbian sex with Britney.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4ualmost 9 years ago

This should be in the non-consentual category because blackmailing a person to do sexual acts along with money is a far cry from eroticism. I only continued to read in hopes that the former rivals/enemies would redirect negative energy to that of passion. No such luck. This story left a bad taste in my mouth. I had never tasted shit before until I read this story.

secretLacesecretLaceover 6 years ago
we need more of this

Would love a continuation of this. The whore slowly taking over Christinas life with dressing her up and bringing her into her world. Not a big fan of anal or urin but the rest was really good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

waiting for the next chapter

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years ago
What an erotic treat

That was so good - very hot indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very interesting .The stories could of developed further intoextra chapters on how Britney could of used Christina as a fellow hooker .Obviously she could of done threesomes with Britney. This could eventually led to the downfall of Christina. So eventually we ended with two rival hookers .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous