The Laywer & The Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,523 Followers

"OK then, how much do you want? How much to give me those and disappear? Another 500? Is that it?"

A knowing smile, a brush of her dirty blonde hair and a hint of a wink was all that came from Britney as she ignored the question and shuffled the pictures back into the envelope. Only once they were all safely back inside and she felt Christina had waited long enough did she answer.

"You'll find honey, that I'm not so cheap for second appointments! I'll tell you tonight anyway, I can see you've got a busy office here and must have lots of high powered lawyer work to be getting on with, I certainly don't miss it, I can tell you that! So what I'll do for you, as a favour, is take off, let you get on. All you have to do is come to this address tonight."

She handed Christina a scrap of paper with an address roughly scribbled upon it. As Christina read it she pressed on.

"But for doing that favour for you, for not embarrassing you here in you place of work you can do me a favour."

"What?" Christina wasn't quite taking this all in, how had everything happened so quickly? She was somewhat dazed.

Britney moved around the desk to stand right up against Christina.

"I want you to reach under that smart business skirt and to take off your panties and give them to me. Do that and I'll go quietly, for now."

Cornered, feeling trapped and hurried Christina had no immediate come back and just to get the prostitute out of her office (God, was Mr. Tomms, her immediate boss looking at them?) she found herself sitting down and doing exactly as instructed. The irony of the role reversal from last night was not immediately apparent to her. At least she had worn a longish skirt today, reaching to just below her knees, still it was embarrassing enough to have this trashy whore stand over her as she reached up and struggled out of her lace panties. She surreptitiously handed them to Britney who smiled and stuffed them in her handbag, and said before leaving.

"Be there at eight tonight. Who knows you might even get these back."

*

It was five minutes to seven of what had proven to be a truly terrible day. After Britney had finally left (with Christina's panties as a trophy in her handbag), her boss had stormed in and demanded to know who that had been and why she was causing disturbance in his perfectly ordered office. Thankfully, it appeared that due to her desk no one had seen that she had given the whore her knickers, but she couldn't be sure. Christina had regained her composure enough to claim that it was related to one of her cases and that the girl had claimed to have witnessed something pertinent to the case but it had turned out to be a lie. Mr Tomms had been calmed by this but still Christina knew how close she had been to being discovered and it made her all the more determined to do whatever it took to keep last night a secret. The only problem was, what would it take? She could not help but torment herself with thoughts throughout the rest of the day. A restless afternoon had followed a fraught morning, she was barely able to concentrate upon her work and when finally she had stopped for the day it was both a blessing and a curse.

She sat in her car looking at the flat that was the address Britney had given her. She so did not want to go in there, nothing good could ever result from it. Yet it was inevitable, there was no way she would allow all that she had worked and studied for to be ruined by a wild impulse by her. At least the area of town was slightly better than where she had picked up Britney last night, still hardly fashionable but she should be able to leave her car here at least. On shaking legs (and feeling the night air rush up her skirt) she got out of the car and headed to the building, timidly entering the foyer and buzzing the bell to the flat she had been told to. Britney answered immediately and told her to come on up. There was menace of some sort in her voice to Christina's ears.

The flat was sparse but seemingly habitable and Britney brought her through into a living room that was furnished with only a TV and a couch. Christina launched into a hurried and desperate plea, with promises of cash and more if she could only buy Britney silence (and the physical evidence), she was sure it would be enough. It wasn't. Britney instead ignored her protestations and reasoning and pointed to a pile of clothing on her sofa.

"Put those on."

Stymied, Christina moved over to inspect the pile and was aghast at what she found.

"But these are.. But these are..."

"Whores clothes? Yes, that's the point, bitch! Last night you had your fun with me, tonight's my turn, that and a couple of grand from you will get my silence! Stop looking at them like that and get them on, here! Now get out of that nice, expensive business outfit and get into these because you're going to go down to that self same spot you picked me up last night and I'm going to do the same to you tonight!"

"You want me to do what?! No fucking way! You must be mad."

"You did it to me, so I want to do it to you. Simple really. And not up for discussion, you either do it or you don't. Pay the money and act as MY whore tonight or have me make sure the relevant people find out about what you really like."

*

The heels were ridiculous. This whole thing was ridiculous. How on earth had she allowed this to happen? What if a real client came along as she tottered to the chosen spot? Jesus, what if the police came? All these questions and a million more spin around Christina's head as she hugged her arms to her scantily clad body and unsteadily walked the sidewalk. When Britney had told her where to walk to and wait it had seemed much closer but this was at least five minutes since she left that god-awful flat and the corner was still a bit away. It was cold tonight too, or maybe that was her. This was just the dumbest thing she had ever done. Once again she cursed the cruel piece of fate that had brought her past this very street corner only the night before to recognise her old classmate. But as she cursed she reached that self same corner and suddenly she wished she was still walking. She felt so exposed out here, so alone, so vulnerable. Her only hope was that Britney would not take long to drive here from the flat.

A few worrying minutes passed and Christina got increasingly concerned and self conscious. Tomorrow she would be leading the grilling of an executive from a major blue chip company and really she should have been researching that file and yet here she was acting out this farce, pretending she was a prostitute. A car drove past, slowly gradually then once it had nearly ground to a standstill revving up and speeding off (if only the gorgeous blonde had known that the only hookers that good looking all tended to be policewoman so she was safe enough from them probably). Still it was a chilling prospect, if one of the cars stopped and it wasn't Britney. Just as she thought about it one did. But a quick glance told Christina that it was Britney and she fairly scuttled over to the car in her impossible heels.

She was sure it was Britney in the car, that is it was her car, same number plate, everything but as she tottered across the uneven sidewalk on those crazy heels she couldn't help but have doubts in her mind, imagine that the driver cast in shadow was not who she expected it to be. But it was and for the briefest of moments she was transported back a day and imagined herself in that self same spot and feeling so happy with herself. What a fool she had been.

The window wound inexorably down. What had Britney said?

"Are you looking for business?"

But she wasn't as confident, as sure of herself and her 'profession' as Britney had been last night. Still the very words, their meaning, what she was doing sent a shiver of terror down her spine. This was her future she was playing for here, she could not allow herself to fail. Those pictures and that tape must be secured and if this was how she had to secure them then so be it. Perhaps it was just punishment for the person she had allowed herself to become last night. Perhaps for the first time in her life Christina was thinking about things other than just what she wanted to do (and inevitably did). But it was to be a severe lesson.

The voice was unmistakably the ugly drawl of Britney, tinged by a vicious mocking lilt.

"Sure honey. Do you take it in the ass?"

Blunt, the question struck Christina like a sledgehammer and she gripped her car for support as she leaned in the window and stammered that she did.

"Well get in bitch, we're gonna have a party!"

It was surreal, sitting in the passenger seat of her own sports car, driven by a real prostitute while she was acting like one herself. Surreal and sick, and Christina wanted to lean out the window and vomit herself but rather just sat there waiting to be told what would happen next.

They drove in silence back to Britney's hooker flat, Christina clasping her hands together in her lap and staring down at them. Britney was smiling and smoking a cigarette, the window wound down to shake the ash out of, deliberately she turned to Christina and blew a puff of smoke all over her face. The wrinkling of her face showed her it was worth doing, god this was going to be so much fun!

Back inside the sparse flat both girls were struck by the extreme role reversal and seemed to take on the attributes of the other from the previous night. Britney the domineering, sneering client out to have fun at her hookers expense and Christina as the submissive, obedient whore.

"Right then bitch, it's your turn, get those slutty clothes off so I can get started!"

Could this even be the same compliant girl from the night before? Oh yes, Britney had changed a lot in the time since leaving college and last night had merely been an act to get paid, tonight was much more her real demeanour now and Christina was only just beginning to find that out. The words were delivered with such force, such determination that the lawyer did not hesitate to obey them and in seconds stood before Britney wearing not a stitch of clothing. Britney approached her and circled her slowly, trailing her hands over her sexy body as she went until they settled, very definitely up on the small thatch of hair at Christina's pussy.

"I think we'll begin by removing this."

"What? No, you're crazy! No way!"

With that brief show of defiance Britney grabbed a small handful of the short hair and yanked it out.

"You'll fucking do as you're told bitch or else! Now here! Take this shaving cream and razor and shave that fucking cunt bald or I'll do it myself!"

Wow, was she changed from the girl last night and Christina snapped to attention and accepted the tools and began to obediently lather up the cream in her pussy. The blade seemed to glide across her crotch and in no time her pussy was as bald as Britney's, she felt weird, different already, dirtier, nastier like she really was a slut. Then when Britney's fingers slid across her newly shorn pussy and hooked inside her she felt it even stronger.

"Good! Now I want you to get down on your hands and knees and worship me. You can start by kissing my boots."

Christina looked as if she was about to complain again but one look into Britney's stern, focussed face persuaded her not to and she found herself dropping down at her feet and tentatively placing her lips against the tip of Britney's cheap, black thigh high boots.

"Good, now you can go onto licking them, all the way round bitch!"

Again Christina looked up to argue but the young sexy lawyer saw the futility of it and resigned herself to doing as instructed, sticking her tongue out and licking all around the streetwalkers boots Britney drew enormous pleasure in seeing her former rival - who had actually made, lived the dream - down on all fours licking her boots.

"What do you think they'd think bitch? If they could see us now, you who spent all that time studying and working your way up the career ladder and me who dropped out, flunked it, if they could see you grovelling and snivelling like the little cunt you always were? Come on I want to hear, tell me what a pathetic slut you really are! Tell me!"

"OK. I'm a slut. There are you happy?"

"No. Tell me what a worthless piece of shit whore you are. Tell me!"

"I'm a worthless piece of shit whore."

"And who owns your ass? Whose bitch are you?!"

"You own me Britney, I'm your bitch."

"Too fucking right bitch and don't you forget it, tonight at least you are my bitch! Now here, have a drink of water from this bottle and wash that dirty mouth out, you're going to be using it to pleasure me next!"

Christina swirled the cold water around in her mouth, enjoying it washing the dust and dirt from her tongue. She delayed as much as possible, she had no desire to eat Britney's pussy but was half expecting to have to do it after what she had done the night before. Britney soon cottoned on to her stalling and swiftly put an end to it by reaching down, grabbing at the lawyers hair and wrenching her head, face first, right into her sweaty cunt. Suddenly Christina felt claustrophobic, felt like she was overheating and sweating way too much. She found her thin lips pressed right up against the warm, smooth skin of Britney's pussy lips and could feel the powerful aroma and taste begin to pervade her head and could well imagine never losing the smell for the rest of her life.

Britney suddenly appeared to be a whole heap stronger than before as her hands pressed on the back of Christina's head and forced it right onto her cunt.

"Come on you bitch, get eating!"

She started off tentatively, the tip of here tongue gently probing at the long, wet, swollen slit before her, and Britney evidently was more than a little turned on! She wrapped her hands tighter around Christina's head and pushed her deeper in, making it almost physically impossible for her tongue to be extended and not inside her pussy. Britney closed her eyes and lifted one hand to fondle her own breasts and as she did so began to buck her own hips now rubbing her sopping wet pussy all the way over Christina's face, her tongue still deep within her.

Britney was totally getting off on doing this to her former rival that for a brief moment she completely forgot their individual stations in life currently, she just concentrated on bringing herself off on the petite blondes face. Christina was almost choking, certainly gagging, down there but Britney did not give a fuck she was on the point of climax and nothing would prevent it. She came in an explosion, the release a physical effort for her as she squirted her juices all over Christina's face and down her wide open mouth, the taste and shock making the young lawyer gag further and nearly puke on the floor before her.

Christina was finally allowed to collapse onto her face and gasp for breath as Britney fell to her rump also, facing her and laughing maniacally at the soaked state of Christina's face and her distressed appearance. Christina hoped desperately that that would be it, that the whore would only go as far as she had gone the night before, she was to be sorely disappointed!

As Christina lay there, silently sending a prayer up that this was as far as Britney would take things, she watched her 'employer' for the night – eventually it did not make for good viewing. Britney had recovered quicker than her rival and got to her feet cheerfully and produced a small attaché style case from behind a chair. Deliberately opening it before Christina got the desired reaction as the blonde lawyer cringed as she saw what was held inside – a 12 inch long, three inch wide plastic strap on dildo. She spoke very matter-of-factly as she took the object out and carefully stepped into its harness and pulled it up before tightening it around her crotch. It sure looked intimidating to Christina as she peered up at it jutting out obscenely from Britney and almost pointing portentously at her. The prostitute did not mess about, clearly she was no where near finished with Christina. She reached down, sank her fingers into Christina's fine hair and took a sharp hold and began to haul her out of the room and along the scabby hall towards the bathroom on all fours, like a dog. As she walked she stroked the fake cock and mocked Christina some more.

"I get to use this in my job, you know. Fucking guys in the ass, some of them like that. I like that too, it gives you an immense feeling of power and superiority over some one to fuck them in the ass , makes it seem like you own them, that they are your bitch! So guess what we're going to do?"

"No chance, you can't be serious, please no, I've never taken anything in my ass before, please!"

Christina would have been as well saving her breath, Britney had her mind set and nothing was going to change it. She pressed on the point, determined to get Christina to verbalise what was going to go down.

"Come on, you're getting there, come on tell me! Tell me what I'm going got do to you with this! I asked you on the street, remember? 'Do you like it in the ass?'"

Christina dropped her gaze and dropped her objections, she knew that if Britney went public with her incriminating evidence she was finished, she had to do this.

"You are going to fuck me in the ass with it?"

"No. Wrong again you dumb slut. What I'm going to do is push your head into the toilet shove it into the water and then fuck you in the ass! First though I gotta' take a piss! Just you sit there."

Christina just knelt there as this bizarre evening took an even more extreme twist, the girl was surely deranged, she even began to worry for her actual safety in her presence, the sooner she was out of here the better. But being as she was just a small number of feet away from the whore she could hardly help but watch her pull the harness to one side and listen to the loud echo as her fast stream of piss into the toilet bowl. And boy was it ever evident that she needed it! It came out like a tap and just seemed to keep on flowing and all the time Britney say there, with her knees squashed together and smiled that crocodile smile at her adversary. When she did eventually finish and the flow had turned to an audible trickle.

Britney smiled and stood up, readjusting the plastic cock in front of her and made to flush the toilet then seemed to think better of it and turned grinning at the worrying Christina.

"No, don't think I will."

Something tangible seemed to be in the atmosphere between the two young ladies, a total shift in the balance of power, Christina seemed shrink in stature while Britney grew and became even more dominant. Just a stern look and a sharp look saw Christina scuttle forward on her hands and knees until her head was all the way over the toilet bowl. She looked down with total dismay at the watery yellow and swallowed hard, how could she submit to this!? She did not get much of an opportunity to debate this as Britney took another real hard grip of her messed up hair and just pushed her head right into the water. While she was doing that she pushed Christina further and further forward and forced her back into an ever steeper angle so that she could slip that whopper of a dildo up and into Christina's puckered asshole.

And if Christina had been desperately holding her breath in the toilet water, determined to at least not taste that vile concoction when she felt her tight asshole being ploughed by that monster she instinctively howled and opened her mouth allowing it to fill with piss water and then it suddenly got rammed in further with Britney's first thrust of her hookers hips.

Oh boy Britney was fucking loving this! Fucking that prissy, stuck up bitch Christina in the asshole just as hard as she liked was fucking brilliant! The months of being a cheap street walker fell away from her and she just let go with gay abandon, pumping that plastic appendage in and out of Christina's tight asshole as hard and as fast as she could until she finally allowed Christina's head to rise out, spluttering and coughing from the bowl and finally pulled the dildo from her ass with a loud pop. But it wasn't quite over yet, Britney spun the lawyer around on her knees and presented the shit coated dildo to her mouth and rammed it deep inside, making her clean it.

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,523 Followers