The Laywer & The Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,502 Followers

Christina did it with no complaint, the water dripping down her face as she licked and sucked it, her hair a tangled, saturated mess. Britney lit a cigarette as she watched her hard at her task and puffed away at it nonchalantly, brushing the ashes to the tiled floor beside her. That smoke seemed to finish things – for now at least. Britney was suddenly bored, she had had her fun, her revenge and just wanted her money and to get this stuck up bitch out of here, she might have the better job and better prospect but a for tonight she had enjoyed her dominance.

Christina, for her part, was more than happy to be given leave to get out of the flat. Soaking as she was, and cringing at all she had done that night and the hellish taste stuck in her mouth she didn't care, all she wanted was to get out of there. She hurried into the car and took off for home and a long, hot shower. She didn't notice in the dark that someone had obviously been hard at work that night with their keys (or a nail) and scraped the word "WHORE" along the passenger side of her gleaming red car (indeed she would not notice the next morning and drove to work with it too where a security guard had to point it out to her).

Back in the flat, Britney was chuckling as she counted the bundle of notes Christina had paid her and thinking that maybe there was more she could get out of the young lawyer, after all hadn't she been approached by a couple of clients wanting a threesome.

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,502 Followers