The Legend of The Great Pump-Kin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You...you mean we're going to..." he looked around. "Here?"

"Has to be here," she slapped his hands away when he reached for her breasts. "Stop being a pain in the ass and do as I tell you!"

"Okay, okay!" he sat down on the blanket and tugged his shorts from his feet. "Jeez, even now you have to be bossy?""

"Even now you have to be a dork?"

"Siblings," The voice muttered. "All through the centuries, they never change."

His mouth opened to reply, but Zoey raised her right leg, put her bare foot in his face, and pushed him down onto his back. The indignant look on his face was replaced by one of anticipation when she unsnapped her shorts.

Zoey unzipped them while staring down at his spit slicked cock, hard and twitching between his thighs, marveling at the size of it. She'd meant what she'd said, if the girl's he went to school with ever saw it, he'd have had no problem getting laid.

But they hadn't known, and every thick hard inch belonged to her, both now and forever. Zoey tugged her shorts down over her hips, then turned her back to him, and put on a show, shimmying side to side as she worked the tights shorts down over the curve of her ass.

She pushed them, as well as her thong, to her knees, moaning as the crotch peeled from her hot, sticky flesh.

"Goddamn," Nate whispered behind her. "I can see your pussy!"

"Stop sounding like a little boy," Zoey straightened and kicked her shorts away. Christ, she was about to give him his first time and he was acting like a fool.

"No! I mean I can see it perfect, you the trees, everything! I don't have my glasses and nothing's blurry!"

"His children should be whole in every way."

Zoey turned to see him smiling excitedly up at her.

"And the first thing I get to see like this is you! God, you're even sexier than I thought you'd be!"

"That's better," she nodded as she swung her right foot over his hips, straddling him. "Because I'm going to give you a real show."

Zoey lowered herself, turning her knees outward and wantonly spreading her legs as she squatted over him. She grabbed his bobbing cock, and her breath hissed between her lips when she rubbed his angry purple head over her swollen clit and through her wet lips.

Nate's eyes met hers, and she took a moment to enjoy the look of anticipation on her brother's face before easing his tip up inside her. Like when she blew him, Zoey would have liked to go slow, let him revel in the feeling of slowly sinking into his sister's hot wet flesh.

But just as it happened then, her lust, her need, for her brother, overwhelmed her. She drove down on him, impaling herself on the full length of his cock. They both cried out; Nate in pure ecstatic pleasure as for the first time in his life he experienced what it was like to be inside a woman.

For Zoey it was a mixture of pleasure laced with pain. His cock was so damn thick, thicker than any man she'd had before, and she didn't give herself any time to get used to him, just buried him inside her aching cunt.

She was forced to spread uncomfortably around him, and even with her being so wet, it still hurt. But not enough to stop her from bouncing up and down, using her legs to ease him halfway out before slamming back down on him.

She released a high pitched yelp each time she forced herself to take his full length, but as she continued to ride him hard and fast she became more accustomed to him. Zoey had her hands on her knees, keeping her balance and she was sure making it even more exciting for him.

She cupped her breasts, fondling them while she went full cowgirl on him. Nate's hands went to her thighs, helping to steady her as she found yet another gear, now slamming down on him hard enough to make his balls slap against her ass.

"Fuck, oh fuck!" Nate moaned beneath her as she bucked on him like he was a horse at a rodeo.

"How's your sister look riding your big dick, baby?" She raised her arms over her head, lifting her hair, and posing for him.

"So sexy," he groaned as she continued her all out assault on his cock. "So beautiful."

Zoey threw her head back and laughed, then cried out in joy as now that she was used to his size, the feeling of being so completely full was incredible. She was now rising higher, sliding more of him from within her before descending on his long shaft.

Her tits bounced wildly and she cried out louder than she ever had with any of the other guys she'd been with. That was because this wasn't any boy, it was her brother! The committing of the ultimate taboo had released all her inhibitions.

Zoey felt wild and deliciously wanton as she took her brother's virginity. She'd never lacked confidence, but she'd never felt as sexy as she did right now. She recalled the fantasy images she'd seen in Nate's mind and knew this memory would replace those, now and for the rest of his life.

From now on there would be no bitter thoughts, shame or unfulfilled desires tormenting her brother. Now, there would be nothing but fantasies fulfilled and lust sated. Nate would get all the wild nasty sex from her he'd ever imagined.

Zoey would get the love she'd never before craved from a man. Before tonight, all her sex had been meaningless fun, never emotional, but Nate would fill that empty place in her heart just as he filled all her other holes.

She leaned forward, putting her hands on his chest, and slid her feet out behind her so she was now kneeling. She pumped her hips, pounding down on his cock. His hands went to her breasts, squeezing them and stroking her nipples.

Zoey slid further forward, her hands shifting to the blanket on either side of his head. Lowering herself down to him, she put her breasts in his face. Laughing, she shook side to side, slapping him with her tits.

Nate caught them in his hands, and Zoey yelled "Yes!" when his lips found her right nipple.

"Suck it!' she exclaimed, now slowly rocking back and forth, and more sensually sliding his cock in and out of her while he shifted to sucking her other nipple. "Suck those tits! Those tits you dreamt about, the tits that you jerked off to."

Nate turned his head side to side, flicking his tongue over her nipples as his hands slid down her sides and to her hips. He pushed and pulled, urging her to ride him faster. He sucked each of her nipples in turn, then smiled up at her.

"Kiss me?" he asked.

"Anything you want, baby," she cooed, bringing her face down to him.

Their lips met, and she let her weight go, pressing her breasts into his chest as their tongues found each other. Nate's hands slid up her now sweaty back, caressing her before his arms encircled her slender waist.

"My turn," he whispered into her lips.

He drew his knees up so his feet were flat on the blanket and thrust his hips, driving his cock deep into her. She cried out in surprise, then went into a series of high pitched yips when he squeezed her tightly to him and his hips went into a frenzy.

He was tearing into her prone pussy with a force, and confidence, she hadn't expected. Again, it was unnatural he hadn't come yet being his first time, more so if she were to believe the spirit inside the awakened pumpkin had anything to do with it.

What was natural about any of this? Answer was nothing, but what really mattered is Zoey was getting fucked like she never had before, and it felt better than anything she'd ever imagined.

She was so wet she could hear his cock entering her and her thighs were now warm and sticky from her gushing around him. Nate surprised her a second time, when he thrust his body up and to the right, rolling them over.

Their positions reversed; he was now smiling down at her while still pumping her with his seemingly inexhaustible cock. Whatever the hell was in that seed could put Viagra to shame.

Nate kissed her hard, his tongue forcing her lips apart, and his mouth capturing her squeals as he hammered away at her. He broke the kiss and leaned back, sliding his dripping cock from her.

"What are you doing?" she asked. "Don't stop!"

"I think I want to give my sister a real kiss."

He crawled down the blanket, slid onto his stomach, and with no hesitation, buried his face between her thighs.

"Oh, my god!' Zoey squealed as her brother boldly plunged his tongue into her sloppy pussy. "You bad boy!" she giggled, then groaned when he slurped on her, and she felt herself gush into his mouth.

He swirled his tongue inside her, and Zoey whimpered and squirmed on the blanket. Nate put his hands on her thighs and using his thumbs spread her open. He moved his head, fucking her with his now rigid tongue and she thrust her hips into his face, urging him deeper.

Nate's thumb found her clit and rubbed it in a slow circle as he probed her with his eager tongue. His eyes turned upward to meet hers, and he eased his head back, removing his tongue from her pussy, a thin sticky strand trailing from his tongue.

He slurped it back to his source, one more jamming his tongue inside her while playing with her throbbing clit. Zoey lifted her legs, draping them over his shoulders, her feet on his back.

She worked her hips up and down, grinding her hot pink flesh into his face. Nate slipped his tongue from inside her, and her body tensed in anticipation as he wiggled his tongue through the soft folds of her slit.

He was taking his time, another surprise considering how excited he was, and she wiggled her ass on the blanket, whimpering as his fluttering tongue explored her. Zoey grabbed his head, her fingers curling in his hair, and holding him still, thrust her hips, pushing his tongue onto her clit.

"Lick it!" she moaned. "I need to come, baby! Please make your sister come!"

Nate's tongue circled her clit, slowly at first then in increasingly fast circle. Zoey released his hair, and grabbed her tits, her thumbs caressing her nipples.

"So hot," Nate whispered into her, and she was so worked up, just his warm breath on her clit made her squirm.

His eyes were on her tits, but then shifted to the side and he gasped. "What the fuck?"

Zoey looked in that direction and saw the pumpkin was now on the ground, and less than two feet from the blanket.

"How did it get there, and its glowing like there's a candle in there!" Nate lifted his head from between her legs and tried to rise.

Zoey crossed her legs over him, locking her ankles behind his head.

"Its okay, he's not going to hurt us! He wants us to be together," she flinched when an image of why the pumpkin needed to be this close, and how she had to finish with Nate was inserted into her mind.

"It's freaky," Nate stared nervously at the smiling pumpkin.

"Is that wet pussy in your face freaky?" she asked. "Was watching me suck your dick for the first time freaky? Fucking me?"

"Hell no," Nate turned his eyes back to her, then repeated. "First time?"

"Baby, your big sister will be fucking and sucking you every day after this," she flicked her tongue at him. "Might even suck it again in a few minutes, now how about you forget about Mr. Pumpkin and make me come so you can get back to pumping me?"

His gaze dropped to her now sweat slicked breasts, then the smooth pink slit topped with a patch of now damp blonde fuzz, her swollen clit plainly visible in its aroused state. Without another word, plunged his face back between her thighs and Zoey squealed in delight when this time he took her clit between his lips and sucked on it.

Nate sucked her several times, first gently, then harder, making her groan. He shoved two fingers inside her dripping cunt. Zoey felt his knuckles press against her pussy as he pushed them in as far as he could, and her eyes rolled back when he curled them.

She put her feet on his shoulders, her toes curling into him as his tongue went wild on her clit, dancing across it with a skill that seemed out of place with his lack of experience. It was as the Pump-kin said, it had somehow enhanced not only her brother's stamina, and confidence, but his ability to please her.

Her, up until now virgin, brother played her clit expertly. His tongue flickered side to side, then up and down, and in both slow and fast circles around her appreciative clit. Likewise, his fingers moved with similar skill.

Curling inside her, pumping her, then suddenly shaking them side to side, making sloppy slapping sounds inside her flooded pussy. Zoey gripped her nipples between her black tipped fingers, twisting them roughly.

The sudden sharp pain added to her pleasure and her hips moved faster, grinding in Nate's face, and driving his fingers deeper.

"Yes," she moaned, "Like that, baby," she pushed on his shoulders with her feet, lifting her ass off the blanket. "Work that clit, make your big sister come for the first time!"

Nate switched to sucking, hard and fast, then more gently. Zoey whimpered, her pussy contracting around his now thrusting fingers while tugging her nipples, stretching them to the point it was painful.

She shook them, causing her tits to bounce and their weight increased the pleasurable pain in her sensitive pink flesh. Nate wiggled his fingers inside her, and when he curled them while simultaneously giving her clit a hard suck, the orgasm that had been slowly building within her exploded.

Throwing her head back, Zoey released a long loud wail of pleasure as her pussy convulsed around her brother's fingers.

"Yes, yes, oh, fucking yes!" she cried out into the warm fetid air still swirling with orange smoke from the Pump-Kin's awakening.

Zoey was jolted with another intense wave of pleasure and her words turned into yelps and squeals mixed in with incoherent attempts to speak. She'd never come this hard in her life, and the waves of ecstasy crashing through her had her body writhing on the blanket.

She slipped her legs back around Nate's head, and ground her hips wildly, grinding her hot quivering flesh in his now trapped face. To his credit, both his fingers and tongue were still moving, striving to please her while she bucked and squirmed.

With a long breathy moan, Zoey went limp, breathing hard as the last waves of the orgasm flowed gently through her, the last ripples of it causing her hips to twitch and her pussy to contract around his fingers one last time.

"Oh, fuck me," she stared up at the thick over hanging branches that obscured all but a sliver of the blue sky above. "I...wow, I came hard."

"Did you just say fuck you?" Nate slid up to his knees, grabbed her behind her knees, lifted her legs, and plowed into her in one long hard stroke.

"That's it, baby! Take your sister! Make me yours!"

"Mine," Nate, his face as flushed and sweaty as hers, smiled. "All mine."

"Show me I'm yours!"

Zoey became the willing victim of careful what you wish for when Nate leaned forward, pushing her legs back until she was staring up at her feet, and tore into her with a force that bordered on brutal.

She yipped continuously as he took her as hard as she'd told him to, his balls smacking against her each time his cock drove home. Above her Nate looked damn good, without his glasses she could see his beautiful blue eyes more clearly, and his hair being a sweaty tousled mess was a good look for him.

She'd never quite noticed just how much he'd begun to fill out, but the way the muscles in his arms and shoulders stood out were impressive. As was his glistening chest and flat stomach, but nowhere near as impressive as the beautiful cock plundering her now sore, but in a good way, pussy.

Nate's breathing grew heavier and his thrusts faster and more desperate. Sensing he was getting close, Zoey yelled "Stop!" and pushed her legs against his arms.

"I...I do something wrong?" he asked as she slid up the blanket, causing his cock to slip from inside her.

"No, but it would be wrong if you had your first time without seeing my best side," she quickly rolled over onto her hands and knees and wiggled her ass enticingly. "Come get it, baby!"

Nate didn't need to be told twice. Sliding over behind her, her gripped her hips, and entered her. Zoey's eyes rolled and her mouth opened into a continuous O, as Nate resumed his frenzied fucking of her.

He'd also, as she hoped, failed to notice her rolling over had put them much closer to the Pump-Kin which was now barely more than a foot from them. Nate's left hand snagged her long hair and pulled on it.

Using that as an excuse to look to her left, Zoey saw the top of the Pump-Kin had popped off, leaving a large perfectly round hole in the top it. Orange steam flowed from it, as well as from the triangular eyes.

It was eerie, but she felt no threat from it, to the contrary, Zoey found she wanted to make it happy. For her and Nate to make it proud of them. Not just now by consummating the forbidden love the Pump-Kin existed to spread, but to help gain retribution for their ancestor, and anyone of the men the gourd had inspired to love their family.

Zoey's attention came back to the act in question when Nate gave her ass a playful slap. She yelped, but wiggled back into him, telling him it was okay. Still hold her hair, he gave each side of her ass a few smacks, hard enough to sting, but not really hurt.

Not that she would have noticed anything other than the way his thick cock continued to split her tight twat with her relentless pounding.

"Fuck me!" Zoey looked over her shoulder at him. "Fuck your sister! Your lover, you're dirty little slut, you're everything!"

"Yes," Nate's thrusts once again became shorter and faster, his cock now twitching each time he went deep. "My everything, I love it!"

"And you'll love me! We'll love each other. Nice and slow and sweet, but this time you're showing your sister who she belongs to, aren't you?"

"Yeah, making you mine!" he gasped and his fingers tightened on her hip and he pulled her hair harder.

"I am a nasty little thing, aren't I?" she egged him on. "Butt ass naked on my knees in these creepy woods. Sucking my brother's dick, coming in his face, letting him take me!"

She lowered her head to the blanket, lifting her ass higher.

"How's that?" she demanded amid her sharp yips as she swore he was hitting even deeper inside her than he had before. "Face down, ass up, just the way it should be, right? You just giving it to your bitch sister, showing her what a man you are, making her tell you how much she loved your cock and how bad she needs it in her nasty little cunt!"

"Oh, oh, Zoey!" he moaned. "I...I'm going to come!"

"Not inside!" she yelled back at him. "Take it out and hold it for me!"

Nate groaned and whipped his cock out. Zoey sat up on her knees and turned towards him, to see him holding his cock at the base, but there was a pearly white drop already oozing from his tip.

Before she was completely turned around, she gripped his cock hard, just beneath his head, pinching off his impending ejaculation.

"Ow!" Nate whimpered. "That hurts!"

Zoey ignored him, awkwardly spinning the rest of her way around on the blanket. When his cock was directly in front of her she took the tip of his cock into her mouth and released the death grip she had on it.

"Fuck!" Nate exclaimed as his cock erupted in her mouth.

Zoey squealed around his head and made a gurgling sound as she struggled to keep the jet of cum that struck the back of her throat from sliding down into it. She kept her lips wrapped tightly around his head, jerking him into her mouth.

Nate moaned and whimpered as she added her free hand to his balls, rubbing them to coax every bit of cum from him. She needed all of it, to completely drain him to ensure the night would go as planned and they could spread as much taboo lust as possible.

The size of her brother's load matched that of his cock. She kept stroking and he kept giving her more and some of it threatened to spill from the corners of her mouth.