The Legend of The Great Pump-Kin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess. I mean, I don't think of her like that." He looked quickly from her to Zoey. "I really don't, it's not like you and..."

"It's okay, honey, its okay," Mom laughed. "Your sister's just teasing. Hey, where are your glasses? You didn't lose them, did you?"

"In my pocket," for the first time since they entered the house he smiled. "Don't need them anymore, all of a sudden I can see fine without them."

"How nice!" Mom gushed. "He really cares about his family."

"We're not..." Nate stopped when Zoey grabbed his side, squeezing hard, then changed topics. "Sorry I didn't say it when Zoe did, but you're really pretty Mom."

"Thank you, honey."

"Course she is," Zoey giggled. "I look just like her. We could be sisters."

"Now you're laying it on." Mom laughed.

But it wasn't much of an exaggeration. At forty four their mother was still a stunning woman, and as she always joked, Zoey was truly her 'mini me'. Mom still wore her blonde hair long, and they shared the same baby blue eyes, high cheek bones and full sensual lips.

Zoey felt those features, especially her lips, still looked better on her mother who was a mature woman, whereas she was still young enough to have somewhat of a babyface as she was still somewhere between a teenager and a woman in her own right.

On Zoey, the full mouth leant her a bratty look. where on her mother, they were a promise of amazing kisses, and even more pleasurable things. After that last thought she wondered if the seed she'd eaten was still influencing her.

From the neck down, they were not as similar. They shared the same height and were busty on top, but over the years Mom had gained some curves. Her hips, thighs and ass were thicker than they had been in her younger days.

But she still looked damn good, not heavy, but thick and a little softer in all the right places. Like her face, Mom's body said mature real woman, and she hadn't been joking, she was a total milf.

Zoey had seen Nate's friends, as well as some of her male friends, and even a couple of the guys she'd dated check her out, and she always suspected mom knew it, and loved it.

There was plenty to check out now in the witch costume she'd bought to pass out candy in. The one piece tattered black dress was short, the ragged hem ending just far enough to cover whatever she had had on beneath it.

The lower portion of her long well shaped legs were clad in black and white striped knee high stockings, leaving the upper portion of her legs bare, including a lot of creamy white thigh.

The dress featured a plunging neckline which displayed the inner curve of her breasts, but also tight enough to push them out even further. The dress was accentuated by a black choker with a silver pentagram clasp, and a pair of black fuck me heels Zoey wouldn't be able to walk in.

Mom had already applied her make up, her eyes done in heavy black mascara and eye shadow and her perfect lips also coated in back. She'd liberally applied blush to her normally fair cheeks and the overall look was sexy, but more than a little trashy.

She'd teased out her long hair so it was bigger and wild looking, surrounding her face and she'd pulled some of it over her shoulders where it reached her breasts. She might be passing out candy to little kids, but she'd be giving the fathers and older boys a different kind of treat.

The pointy hat and black gloves were on the table near the Pump-Kin which was still gurgling away and Zoey swore the sound had an air of content to it, as if it were purring like a cat.

"Let me see," Mom said to them.

"See what?" Nate asked.

"Kiss your sister," she smiled, her white teeth a flash against her black lips. "Your lover, your girlfriend, your everything."

"Mom, I feel kind of...hmmf!"

Nate was cut off by Zoey turning to him and smothering his lips with hers. He resisted for a second, but once she put her arms around him and pressed her body against his, he responded.

She kissed him harder, and when she slipped her tongue out, it was met with his. Even with their mother watching, and the fact it was just a kiss, a warm heat grew between her legs as her still sticky pussy let her know it was ready for more.

Likewise, she felt his cock stiffening, and pushing into her belly just as her nipples were poking into his chest. She broke the kiss before she began grinding on him and saw Mom smiling, and so happy there were tears in her eyes.

"How beautiful!" She sounded choked up. "I'm so proud of you!"

She came over, arms spread and embraced both of them.

"My babies are together and I couldn't be happier for you!"

She kissed each of them on the cheek, then looked over her shoulder when the Pump-Kin's strange sounds grew much louder.

"Yes, I know, isn't it wonderful?" Mom asked as if she understood it.

She left them to walk over to the table and put her hand on top of it.

"I'm sorry, I ignored you, I was just admiring your gift to us." The Pump-Kin gurgled louder and vibrated on the table beneath her touch. "I'm as beautiful as the first time you saw me? Aw, aren't you sweet," she playfully slapped the side of it. "And full of shit, but its appreciated."

She then caressed it fondly, first with her hand, then just with her long red nails, and Nate swore there was a sexual aspect to the way she touched it. That idea gained traction when the Pump-Kin shook and vibrated on the table.

He glanced at Zoey to see she looked more interested than put off and gave a mental shrug. These were the two people who meant the most to him and would never hurt him. If they were okay with this, then he would try not to worry about it.

"Oh, you're done are you?" Mom gripped the stem and removed the top of the Pump-Kin and put it on the table.

She peered inside waving her hand to see through a fresh wave of orange steam spewing from the top.

"Look at that," Mom went to reach into it.

"Mom, don't!' Nate blurted. "That's full of...uh..." he looked at Zoey as he was unable to say it.

"I know what it's full of." Mom didn't hesitate to stick her hand inside, and when she removed her closed hand, opened it to reveal a pile of seeds in her palm. "And there's more. This is more than I'd hoped for." She looked at Nate. "You really had it stored up didn't you?"

"It was a mouthful, that's for sure," Zoey told her.

"Zoe!" Nate pointed to Mom.

"Please, I've had plenty of mouthfuls in my time," she sighed. "Could use one these days, god I miss your dad."

"TMI!" Nate felt himself blushing.

"We have to work on his prudishness," Mom told Zoey. "You'd think seeing he just fucked his sister he'd be a little more open to things."

"I'll get him there," Zoey assured her while leaning over and looking into the Pump-Kin.

"Maybe you'll have some help," Mom put her arm around Zoey's waist and drew her close, kissing her cheek, but so close to her mouth she almost caught her lips.

They exchanged a quick glance, Zoey's one of surprise, but Mom had a slight smile playing about her lips.

"Girls lips are softer, aren't they?" Mom looked Zoey in the eye while she spoke, and she looked away, her face flushing.

"What are you guys talking about?"

"Nate, go into the fridge and get me that big metal bowl on the bottom shelf," Mom ignored his question while reaching into the Pump-Kin and getting another handful of seeds. "The one covered with tin foil."

Nate did as she asked, bringing it over to the table. Zoey, who still looked flustered, uncovered it while Mom stood there holding her hands up, the seeds in her palms.

"Time to mix up some special treats, Nate get the wooden spoon hanging over the stove please."

Nate retrieved it then looked into the bowl to see it filled with a chocolate cake mix. Zoey took the spoon from him and stirred the mix. While she did, Mom dropped the seeds into the bowl one at a time, giving his sister time to swirl it into the batter before releasing another one.

"Can I ask what we're doing?"

"Mixing up the medicine," Mom smirked. "These brownies are going to pack quite the punch and seal our part of the deal Mabel made long ago."

"Revenge, right?"

"Yup," Mom didn't look at him as she continued plopping one seed at a time into the bowl while Zoey rapidly stirred the contents.

"What is this revenge?" Nate pressed. "Zoey said we're not going to hurt anyone. That's true, right?"

"You're a sweet boy, Nate," Mom told him, still focusing on the task at hand. "Sorry, you're not a boy anymore. You're sister made you a man today."

"This man wants to know what the hell we're doing," Nate said irritably. "Everything is all cloak and dagger with you two today."

"Hmm, the man speaks like a man." Mom cooed and flashed him an odd smile. "Very exciting, isn't it Zoey?"

"He's still a dork."

"Regardless, he's our dork." Mom had finished adding the seeds, then reached into the Pump-Kin and removed a nasty pile of slimy orange goop.

With no hesitation she held her hand over the bowl and let the gooey substance slowly drip into the bowl while Zoey mixed it.

"The revenge is a bit of what comes around goes around mixed with judge not lest ye be judged."

"What's that mean?"

"Don't be dense," Zoey rolled her eyes while she stirred. "You saw what the seed did for us, what do you think is going to happen to the people who eat these brownies?"

"Holy shit, they're going to want to have sex with their brother or sister?"

"Or mom, dad, anyone in their family," Mom explained.

"But we wanted it, what about the person who doesn't eat the seed? They're not going to force them are they?" Nate's eyes were wide with concern.

"You are a softie, aren't you?" Mom asked but put her hand up. "No worries, Nate, no one will be doing anything they don't want to."

"They'll be like us then? They're going to end up together?"

"Probably not," Zoey shrugged. "I guess a couple might, but most won't. Most might never talk to each other again, who knows?"

"What your sister is not explaining is that our friend here generates two types of seeds. The first is the one he sows upon awakening. That one only works if there is a true desire within the summoner for the object of their affection, and there has to be mutual interest in the other as well.

"That seed just makes it happen and allows them to see that love within each other and helps them act on it. Consider it liquid courage for incest. It also enhances the encounter to make it as satisfying as possible."

"That's why you could last more than a minute," Zoey snickered.

"Then that's why you were so good at..." he caught himself when Mom looked his way. "You know."

"Don't bicker," Mom chastised them. "Nate there's nothing wrong with inexperience, you were kept that way for a reason."

"Right!" he snapped his fingers. "Zoey said me being a virgin was the key."

"Absolutely," Mom nodded.

"But then she said they hadn't figured that out before," he pursed his lips in thought. "That makes it sound like someone tried this before."

Mom looked at Zoey, who put her hands up.

"No way I was getting into that," she shook her head for emphasis. "I pushed enough on him; this is your truth bomb."

"Okay, you're right, this should come from me."

"This doesn't sound good," Nate looked back and forth between the two women.

"It won't seem as bad after what you just experienced with your sister," Mom said.

"I don't know, he can be a drama queen," Zoey mumbled.

"Did you tell him anything?"

"Him is right here." Nate put his hands out in exasperation.

"I told him what Mabel did, getting a seed and sleeping with her son, and that all the girls in the family have a boy and girl."

"And he still needs it spelled out for him?" Mom shrugged, "Then again, its not a line of thinking most people would want to follow."

"I asked about the brother's kids and Zoey said she didn't know, but I think that's what I missed." Nate offered.

"The brothers also had a boy and girl." Mom raised her eyebrows and put her hand out as if waiting for him to get it.

"But I guess they're not part of this prophecy thing because Zoey said its just the kids from the daughter."

"They're the same kids, honey," Mom said softly. "From the same parents."

"How can that..." Nate stopped and Zoey could see the wheels spinning.

"Wait for it," she whispered to Mom.

"Same parents, always a..." Nate swallowed hard, then gasped.

"Oh my god, are you saying that the brothers and sisters all had sex?"

"Yes," Mom tapped Zoey lightly as a signal not to joke or interrupt. "Our family is very special, Nate. We were birthed by the Pump-Kins last seed and Mabel's vow to keep that seed, which became our lineage, pure."

"No way," Nate had visibly paled and he leaned against the counter behind him.

Zoey went to go to him, but Mom caught her hand, and held her back while she continued.

"Mabel seduced her brother who was a few years younger than her. He'd lived with her and John after their parents passed, and apparently during that time had some thoughts about his older sister. It was enough of a spark for the seed to work its magic and succumb to her seduction.

"Now that he'd committed the same sin his brother in law was being executed for, he was part of the group that ambushed the carriage bringing the women to the convent and he and Mabel lived as husband and wife in New York.

"They had two children, first a girl, then a boy. Zoey told you of the prophecy, but I'm sure made it seem like it was just the two of you to make it easier."

"She did," Nate answered numbly, his finger going for his phantom glasses again.

"Truth is, every generation has tried to resurrect the Pump-Kin and gain revenge as part of the deal Mabel made with it. This would occur when the brother would develop some form of attraction for his sister.

"Once it was known, the sister, like Zoey did would try to keep that fire burning as best they could without being obvious. The family would come back here from wherever they were living to stay in this house and as you did, the siblings would seek the Pump-Kin.

"The sister is always the one who invokes the Pump-Kin because it was Mabel who made the deal; therefore, her daughters and granddaughters had the power to do so and to communicate with it to some degree.

"Each time it went as today did. The seduction was successful because it's in our blood to desire our sibling. That was how powerful our friend here was in his original form; his seed still has power through all this time.

"Once the union of body and heart were consummated, it was time to set revenge in motion, and that's where they all failed. None of the brother's seed was able to fully awaken him and give him the ability to sow the seeds of lust and retribution.

"Your grandmother worked at a university as a professor of linguistics. She was able to better decipher the original texts that are in the back of the journal that Mabel translated as best she could.

"She found the missing piece of the puzzle. All had to be as it was when Mabel made the deal and she found where her brother, Jeb, was young and still a virgin. Since then, all the other boys, like the women, had sex before they came together and became lifelong lovers."

"When she discovered this, your father and I were close to our turn to try, but he had already screwed around with some slut in high school, but" she put her hands out. "We went through with it anyway because we needed to keep up the tradition and you never know..."

"Dad..." Nate's mouth fell open. "Was your brother."

"Yes, honey." Mom nodded.

"Jesus Christ!" Nate shouted. "Zoey, we're fucking inbred!" He pointed at Mom. "So are you! Our brother was our goddamn uncle and Mom's our fucking aunt!"

"Easy, Nate." This time Zoey went over and tried to put her arms around him, but he side stepped her, still facing Mom.

"This is sick! Generations of this? We're lucky we're not deformed or all messed up!"

"Honey, look at me, look at your sister, and yourself. Remember your dad. We're all healthy and intelligent, and beautiful. We're not the product of typical incest. That seed blessed us with a love others could only hope to experience.

"Its...Grandma and Grandpa!" Nate pointed to Mom. "You told us Dad's grandparents were dead and that's why we only had one set. You lied!"

"Neither of you would have understood this when you were young, plus if you knew ahead of time it would have affected things. Nate, every generation has not only been together, but madly in love.

"None of us were ever divorced, there was never infidelity, only two people deeply in love. The gift of the Pump-Kin is ever lasting taboo love. Genetic sexual attraction is a real thing in life and in cases of it, the people described their family member as being irresistible and they needed them like they'd never needed another.

"There's nothing wrong here, Nate. There's been nothing but love for our sibling tuned spouse, and for our children and parents. We've always been a perfect family." She gestured to Zoey,

"Look at her, Nate. Isn't she the most beautiful young woman you've ever seen? Up in the woods I know you felt lust, but I also know your heart was as full as..." she nodded to her right. "That Pump-kin was of your lust."

She walked over, and taking Zoey's hand, put it in Nate's.

"This amazing woman is yours, Nate. You're hers, and the two of you are so beautiful together. I..." she swallowed hard, and her eyes became misty. "I wish your father had lived to not only see you together, but to know it's our children who were chosen to finish this for our grandfather.

"I just...wow, and I thought me and Zoey being together was out there." Nate ran his fingers through his hair.

"Its not easy, and I understand your reaction," Mom put her hand over theirs. "But it's not sick, it's a blessed union seen as a curse by a society that's been lied to by pious hypocrites and told who they should and should not love."

"But I thought Zoey and I were special, and now I find out we're just a whacked out tradition. How do I know this is real for us?"

"Nate, just the way you've been looking at Zoey for the last few months tells me you know its real. And now? The two of you have the glow of a young couple in love. That love is real, honey and you know it."

"I know it." Zoey turned his face to hers and kissed him gently. "You do to, little brother, you're just overwhelmed."

"Just a little," he laughed nervously.

"Nate, remember when we had our little Valentine's dinner this year?"

"Yeah, it was one the best nights of my life."

"We talked about a lot of things and I said I hoped that someday I'd find a man that treats me the way Dad treated Mom. You joked about how sickening they were, always hugging, kissing.

"You used to complain you could hear them at night sometimes if you left your room to use the bathroom, said they went at it like kids." She squeezed his hand. "We both saw how in love they were, and now we're them. We can be that sickening."

Zoey flicked her tongue across her lips. "And fuck like rabbits too."

"God, this is out there even for those family porn sites," Nate said so seriously, Mom burst out laughing and Zoey joined her.

"That's our ticket!" Mom clapped him on the shoulder. "We could be a taboo reality site on one of those porn channels!"

"Yes!" Zoey agreed. "Hmm, Family Affair? Bad Family? Family ties?"

"Only if you two are into bondage." Mom smirked.

"Awkward!" Nate said, then released a more natural sounding laugh. "Dad was your brother," he repeated, looking at Mom.

"But no less a husband, and no less a father to the two of you. He wanted me the way you wanted Zoey, and our first time was just like yours." She pointed behind her.

1...45678...12