The Lucky Bastard - Vasu Ch. 08

Story Info
Vasu and his pinni Sujata’s love game continued.
5.2k words
3.75
3k
4
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 02/17/2024
Created 09/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Vasu - Sujata - 2)

Vasu and his pinni Sujata's love game continued.

Vasu got the confirmation that now Pinni belongs to him. For her question; that what he is doing.... he squeezing her boob a bit hard said "finding out whether is there any milk in these jugs Pinnee..."

Sujata teasing him and running her tongue over her lips asked "Want milk my dear boy..."

"I want milk from here Pinnee.." Vasu said and this time he held her stiff nipples in his fingers and twisted. "Aaaaaahhhh...ssssss.....mmmmmaaaaaaa...." she moaned sweetly.

"Now milk is not there but if you want there is nectar..." she pushing her butt on his erection said.

Vasu was no less; he too pushing his ROD in her butt crack asked "Where...?"

"Rascal..." she further pressing her ass on his stiffness said "you know where the milk is available but don't know where Amrit (Nectar) is....?"

"..................." he didn't give any answer.

These were a few paragraphs you read in the previous episode... now continue reading.

-x-x-x-x-x-

By this time Vasu slipping his one hand downwards her navel and started poking her navel with his forefinger."

"Hummmm.. Vasooo...my dear... don't.. don't poke there..." she said in husky voice.

"Why Pinnee..." he continuing his work on her asked.

"If you poke there somewhere it ignites itching..." in the same husky voice she said.

"Where Pinnee...?" asking he pushed his hand under her saree frills and gripping her mound asked. "Is it here Pinnee...?" and he gave a warm kiss on the nape of her neck.

Enjoying her nephew's warm kiss "voo...voo..." she cooed and asked again... what are you poking...?"

"Where Pinnee...?" he asked innocently.

Understanding his game she keeping her mouth at his ear said in the same husky manner... "Meri...G..A..N..D...ME..." (In my A..N..U..S..) she is enjoying his actions and words.. She never thought that she will get such a joy with Vasoo. In the beginning her only thought was to have his stiff lengthy stiletto in her oozing slit; and enjoy... that's all..but.. now...

"You only see what is poking Pinnee..." saying this he turned her towards him.. Sujata's eyes went to his waist.. He already opened his pajama knot.. which fell at his ankles. She staring at his 9 inch rod in wonder asked... what are you feeding to this; it has grown so big... when you were a small boy it was like a 'mouse..' but now it became a 'Bandicoot'" she looking at the monster lovingly said. Her eyes are shining in excitement.

"Where did I fed .. Pinnee.. you are the one who fed it... you must know what you fed it..."

Sujata sitting on her knees held that bandicoot in her fist and looking at it with love and affection.

She felt as if her palm is burning. From the time she saw his; there is a kind of new sensation developed in her throat. She ran her fist all along the length and is wondering for its hardness.

"My god.. how big he is... its length and girth; he is definitely at least one and half to two inches more than that of my husband, and that thickness...surely it is going to rip me..' she is thinking.

This boy; whom she brought up along with her sons... now she is holding his manhood in her fist... is giving her a new sensation and excitement... she is eager to have it in her mouth and suck it as lollypop.

She tightened her fist and pushed it back. The foreskin moving back revealed his pink knob. The moment she saw the knob, there was a lot of saliva came in her mouth. Gulping it, she bending forward first she gave a kiss on the knob with 'chup' sound; and then creating excitement in Vasu she ran her soft tongue around its head. Vasu felt as if his breath is stopped.

"Mmmmmmm...mmmm... pinneeeeee.." he moaned with thrill.

Sujata could hardly hold half of his penis. The remaining half is out of her fist. Slowly opening her mouth she took her nephew's knob in her mouth. As she took it in her mouth a strong cock smell filled her nostrils.

There were no boundaries for Vasu's happiness. His dick is in his dream girl's mouth. "aaaahhh.. how hot Pinni's mouth is..." he thought. By the time while sucking and licking his ram rod, she took his balls in her palm and stirring them. The other palm she is running on Vasu's strong thighs. The excitement in Vasu was unbearable. He keeping his hands behind her head pulling her to him gave a strong push into her mouth.

With that force, more than half of his LUND went in her mouth choking her throat with his bulbous knob.

"Ooooooookkkk..." a sound came from her mouth. She controlled herself; looking at him she gave a smile and again started sucking. By the time Vasu removed her saree from her boobs, held one under his palm, squeezed hard. "Ammmaaaaammmm...aaammmm..." she moaned sweetly. She continued sucking him and running her tongue around his knob.

'Pinnee..." Vasu called her.

Without removing his lollypop from her mouth she raised her eyes looked at him.

"Pinneee.. my nectar...." he asked.

"Want it...?" she seductively looking at him asked. Vasu nodded his head in 'YES'

She stood up and holding his hand walked towards the cot. While walking she pulled away her saree from her body. Vasu enjoying the bounce of her heavy bust and the beauty of her swaying buttocks followed her. She sat on the bed, tempting him with her charms and hypnotizing smile she is looking at him. .

"Vooommm.. come.. on..." she invited him into her arms. He came in her arms and opening her blouse hooks. His hands were trembling with the touch of her heavy breasts and their smoothness. Because of the tremble he couldn't open her hooks.

"Silly fellow..." she gave a slap on his cheek and said "What a boy you are...Can't even open hooks" she said and herself opened all her blouse hooks and pulled the flaps on either side.

"Habbbaaa... how beautiful these are pinnee..." he said and put his both hands on those hillocks and pressed lightly.

Her whole body was in cramps by his touch "Aaaahhh...hhhaa..Vasoo...voon.. squeeze.. press hard.." she said and putting her hands on his pressed them to her breasts.

Vasu pressing his pinnee's tits hard; took her stiff nipple between the fingers and pinched. "sssss...hhhaammmmm" she moaned. Continuing his work on her breasts; Vasu slowly made her lay on her back and bending over her; Vasu very delicately kissed her eyes. She didn't expect him to kiss her so delicately. Being a young stud she expected his kiss to be rough.

With his delicate kiss she is floating in cloud 9, hugged him so tight that her tits were crushed under his strong chest.

Sujata lying on her back looking at him with lust filled eyes. She thought that with excitement he will crush her breasts hard. But what had happened is quite opposite. Delicately touching her tits, he came at the side of her, lying at her side, delicately kissed her forehead. Quickly with the same softness kissing her eyes said "Wow... what a beautiful eyes you have pinnee..."

The way he touched her and kissed her forehead and tits she is over whelmed with joy.. so far she had only desire on him to have him, to take his massive pole in her; but with this kiss her desire had turned into love and affection towards him.

"Vasoo.. you are lovely boy..." and she pulled him over her; started sucking his lips. Her heavy boobs are strangled on his chest. He too with the same josh kissing her lips ran his tongue on her lips. She quickly took his tongue and sucking. Like that they kissed for 2 minutes, than separated for breath.

Then he started kissing her again. First he kissed her forehead, eye lids, eyes, coming down he now kissing her nose, pushed his tongue in her nostrils. Which caused tickling sensation in her.. Giggling she said.. "Vasaoo..you naughty boy.. ssss.. Take out your tongue.. it is tickling..."

Unheard he continued his kissing.. now he kissed her cheeks, giving a light bite, then took her pink lush lips. Chewing her lips he ran his tongue on her lips. Her lips bloomed like flower for his tongue. He ran is tongue on her sparkling teeth. On the other side his action on her tits are also continuing.. She keeping her hand over his.. Pressing; she indicated to press them hard. Understanding her cue, he is mauling her boobs like dough. She on the other; hugging him so tight, that even air cannot pass through them.

They were in that position for long, then he slipped down kissing her chin, cheeks and neck moving towards her hillocks, staring at their beauty he slowly started licking her tits from the base to upwards. Once reached the peak he flicked his tongue on those stiff peaks.

The moment his tongue touched her nipples she shuddered as if she touched 1100 W live wire.

"Aaahhhh...Vasooo. youuuu ...rascal you are killing your pinnee..." said and kissed his forehead and eyes.

He continued sucking his Pinnee's breasts one after the other, now and then holding her nipples in his lips pressing them. Sujata unable to control her excitement; pressing his face to her tits.. The room is echoing with his slurping sounds and both their groans and sweet moans.

"Orey Vasoo.. suck.. suck you Pinni's choochis.." she is almost shouting loud "these choochis are for you only... my god... how sweet your sucking is .. even your Babai (uncle) had not sucked like this.... with your sucking I am in the heaven... suck as much as you like... there is no milk in them but I won't stop you suckling them... aaaahhhhh..." she said.

"Aah.. pinni... how tight your choochis are pinni...they are turning against my hand as I am mauling hem. The more I am sucking them the desire to suck them is increasing..." and again he is slurping her nipples.

Like that sucking, slurping, licking and kissing.. they played the game of love for almost 15 minutes. Both are using the vulgar words like gaand, choot, lund, pooku (Pussy) modda, (Dick) gudda (Ass) very freely and frequently. Both are enjoying.. Sujata had reached he orgasm thrice whereas Vasoo still retaining his hardness.

Vasu's hardness is continuously poking on Sujata's flower. Her neatly shaved pussy flower is eagerly opened its petals for Vasu's bee (bhramara).

Vasu is not bothered any of these. All his thinking is how to give maximum satisfaction to his Pinni. If he passed in this test; he is confident that pinni is permanently his. After licking her boobs one after another for five minutes, he tightened her left nipple between his lips and pressed. "Usssssssshhhhhh..." a sweet moan came out of her mouth.

Sujata is not in a position to control any more. She is eager to have him as early as possible..she is squirming under Vasu. 'What this rascal doing..? Why can't he start..?' Then thought 'let me go according to his will'; though thought her eagerness didn't come down.

Vasu now leaving her boobs, slipped down; and kissing her flat stomach and running his tongue on it.. Licking like that he came to her navel and poked there.

"aaaaahhhh.. my dear Vasooo..don't... it is already itching a lot..." she said enjoying the work of his tongue.

Further coming down; he ran his tongue on her sensitive abdomen. She has her petticoat still on her body. From the slit from where she ties her petticoat, he inserted his hand in he felt his Pinni's smooth crotch; and further down her panty. He brought his palm on her womanhood over the panty. By his manipulations her pussy is inundating furiously. Her panty had become wet with her cunt juices. He could feel the stickiness of her juices. With the touch, she raised her waist up to a foot.

Vasu took out his hand and took it to his nose inhaled deeply. A strong exciting smell filled his nostrils. Now it had become difficult for Vasu also. With a quick jerk he removed her petticoat. Sujata rising her bum up pulled her petticoat along with panty. Quickly Vasu's mouth glued there. Before putting his lips on her puffy lips he inhaled strongly and hen glued his lips there.

"Orey Vasooo. My sweet darling.. do it quick.. When will you ram your rod deep in me...?" with husky voice she asked.

"Just pinnee..just..let me taste the juices of this aromatic flower.

"Do it quick... your Pinni's pooku (Cunt) is eager to have your thick crowbar.... sssssmmmmmaaaaa..lick... you sweet rascal..." she said and pressed his head there. Vasu licked her fleshy lips from bottom to upwards. "Voooomm..mmmmmm...." she said excitedly.

After licking her like that for five six times then he pushed his tongue in. her fuck flower is already wet with her juices. Yet without any hesitation he is sucking and chewing it; as if it is a chocolate. He started slurping her juices. The more Vasu is sucking the more vigorously Sujata is raising her ass up and blabbers all sorts of nonsense.

"Mmmmmmmm...mmm...mmmm..." with sweet moan she raising her ass up pressed his head to her pussy. As she pressed him like that he suffocated for breath, with force he raised his head had deep breath then put his mouth again on her oozing slit.

The moment Vasoo's tongue touched her; she cooed... "Orey Vasoo... do it quick... I can't bear this itch.." she said and pressed his head to her crotch. Again he licked her from bottom to top. "Haammmmm..." said she.

"Is it good Pinnee...?" continuing his work he asked.

"Voooonv... carry on no more talking please..." she raised her BUM. Vasu continued his workmanship. She enjoying the roughness of his tongue and pleasures it is giving... she is floating in clouds.

'Chee.. what a fool I am..if I would have known that this bastard licks so nicely.. I would have engaged him a long back... At least my pussy's starving would have been avoided' Sujata thought.

Vasu eagerly slurping the juices flowing from his Pinni's choot.. Some saltiness.. some pungent taste. It is totally a new kind of taste.. Yet so...sooooo..good... he never had such a taste even with Jagati or her daughters Kamoo (Kameswari) and Mahi (Maheswari).

'AAaaaahhh how tasty her juices are..' he thought and said the same to Sujata... "Pinnee.. your juices are so sweet.... I wish to have it permanently and continuously.. "he said poking his tongue on her love bud.

"Slurp it.. as much as you want slurp it.. these Pinnee's juices are for you only... from now onwards this pinni is yours... your wish whatever you want to do.. Whether want to fuck or want to suck.. aaah.. my dear sweet boy.. how quickly you have grown to a man... voon..carry on.. shove that tongue deep in me... bastard from where did you learnt all these tricks... aaahh...sssss...mmmmmm... I am finished..." she said and she reached her orgasm releasing a lot of her orgasmic juices.

Vasu gulped all the juices as they came. With that his face is totally smeared with her juices. When he raised his head from her thighs; seeing his face she hilariously laughed. Her boobs jiggled. Seeing her laugh he pouted his face.

Seeing his pouted face... "Era.. Vasooo... did you get angry..? She asked taking his face lovingly.

"Vooon...." he said with the same pouted face.

"Why are you angry my lover boy... you are my lover boy.. will you be my lover... what a workmanship... how much of joy your tongue had given me... it fascinated me.. Now I have to see the workmanship of your CROW BAR... how deep in enters and how powerfully it enters in your Pinnee". Saying this she totally licked all her juices from his face..

Both are tired; breathing heavily, their bodies are sticky with their spit and sweat; with happiness their eyes are getting closed. They lay side by side enjoying the bliss they relaxed.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Sujata opened her eyes having the feeling that her eyes were kissed. She found Vasu bending over her looking into her eyes. His face is tired. She too is tired; yet there is a satisfaction in her. She felt very light feeling as if floating like a feather in air. 'Ah what a satisfaction... don't know how long it had been enjoyed such pleasantness' she thought.

'Bastard... without entering his dick in me; made me discharge thrice.' Sujata thought.

Seeing his face bent on her face she raised her eye brows as if asking 'What happened..?'

Vasu didn't give any answer. Simply lowered his face with shy.. He appeared very innocent when he lowered his face.

"Dirty fellow.. see how you have made my body.. totally sticky and dirty with your spit by licking and sucking.. get up let me wash.."

"I too want to wash..." saying this slowly touched her boobs.

"No... don't touch them and make me horny again... first let us wash..." she get down of the cot.

As Vasoo moved .."orey vasoo wait..." she said.

Vasoo stopped. She came to him encircled her both arms around his neck and jumping she wrapped her legs around his waist. To balance himself he quickly held her fleshy buttocks in his palms. As he did this, she said.. "Now move..."

Balancing Sujata he walked two three steps and exclaimed.."Waaaavv.. pinnee... can we play like this also..." he said in surprise. What actually happened is as she wrapped her legs around his waist; her pussy lips widened and his dickhead is poking at her entrance. That is the reason for his surprise.

"Vooonn.. not only like this 'Vatsaayana' says there are 64 poses through which one can enjoy the love game..." she said.

"Who is Vatsayana...?" enjoying the touch of his Pinni's soft petals asked..

"He is..." she keeping her mouth at Vasu's ear said huskily "he is..he is FUCKING EXPERT"

Talking like this, touching each other's body both had their bath.

They came out as they entered into the bath room. She clung to him wrapping her legs around his waist and his palms on her fleshy butt.

"Vasoo are you feeling tired...?" she asked.

Vasu was very happy that whatever so for had happened. Now he is sure that he will shove his fuck pole in his dream girl's (Sujata's) fuck hole. For her question whether he is tired. He said "No pinni..."

I am tired, come let us have Horlicks" she said and moved towards the kitchen. Both are still naked. Sujata is preparing Horlicks standing at the kitchen counter.

Vasu's looked at his Pinni's spongy, round and perfect buttocks. He slowly moved to his pinni and standing behind her first he held her firm boobs, gave a squeeze and then started kissing her neck. She bending her head enjoying her nephew's kiss..

After pressing her boobs for a while he slipped on to his knees, running his palms on her spongy butt; he started licking her buttocks. "Orey Vasoo what are you doing...?" she said. But there emerged itch in her choot.

"Vasoo.. no... no... it is tickling..: she said but never tried to push him away rather "mmmmm...sss...." she moaned sweetly. He didn't bother about her objection, rather with more excitement licking her, now and then nibbling her ass cheeks.

"sss...sss...ssss...hey get up Horlicks is ready..." but he never bothered instead he widening her buttocks inserted his tongue there. For his mischievous acts Sujata's heart is floating in the air. Even her husband had not done what Vasu is doing now. For his licks, nibbles and his tickling in her butt crack; her pussy inundated with cunt juices.

Understanding that; this boy is not going to move from his place she moved aside. "Pinnee..." he said with disappointment.

"Vasoo.. no please. If you continue then I have to spread my legs here only and make you ride over me. You are a good boy. Won't you listen to your pinnee...come have Horlicks.." she kissed him and made him have Horlicks.

Then they both came into the bedroom. The moment she came into the room she laid spreadeagled on her back, widened her thighs fully and with her forefingers she opened her pussy lips winking at him said "come now.. show your energy and vigor to your pinnee. Let pinnee know how strongly you fuck her..."

When his pinnee asked him to fuck her so boldly; Vasu jumped on her, showering kisses all over her face and playing with her boobs..

12