The Lucky Bastard - Vasu Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh come on my dear boy, there is unbearable itch in me. See how my pussy had swollen and see those lips how fluffy they turned" Sujata said and holding his fuck pole, rubbed its head all along the lips and keeping it at her entrance said "Voo... come show how good you are in fuck..." and she raised her crotch up.

Vasoo on the other side want to play with her boobs; but when she inviting him he raising his waist up gave a strong shot in her.

"Ooooohhh...aaammmaaaaa....mmmm..." she screamed with pain. She never expected that Vasoo's shot will be so strong. "Sss..aahhhaaa... orey you tore my cunt... where did you learnt such a shot..." as she was saying he gave another shot, and his dagger entered in her till the hilt.

"AAaaahhhh.. slo...w... my god.. wa..nt to rip me or what...?" as she is saying this, vasu with increased energy he is giving a shove of his LUND in his Pinni's luscious, oozing CHOOT.

Though there was pain for the first few strokes, now she is also enjoying his pounding, and rising her waist up and up according to his downward thrust. This encouraged Vasu more and more.

"Aaaahhh.. pinnee.. my god how tight you are pinnee..." he said giving one more shot.

"Yes.. may be it is tight only... that path has been closed from last five years" she said and again raised her ass up to meet him.

"What.. Babai is not taking you from last five years...?" Vasu asked in shock.

"Voooonnn.. that's why I am under you now, you bastard you are riding me.."

"Oh! I can't understand why Babai is wasting such a beauty..."

"Your Babai is wasting it.. it is good for you.. you use it as you wish...stop talking now, give a strong shot..." she gave an upward thrust of her ass.

Vasoo pulled his dick out up to dick head and gave a strong downward thrust.

Vasoo started moving in and out of her. His full length is coated with her cunt juices and moving easily. With his every shot there were lightening in front of her eyes. She is siring in heaven.

"hahaha.. vasooo.. my dear fucker boy... what a shot you are giving.. ah it touched my G spot... yes that is; yooouuuuu bastard fuck your pinnee hard yes.. that is it my boy... tear that bitch.. now a days it is itching a lot.. voooo.. yes.. I am finished.. ahahah..." and she reached her climax. The climax was so tremendous, that she didn't have such a climax in recent years.

Vasu couldn't understand what to say. Actually he is also siring in paradise. he didn't expect that he can play such an erotic and exiting Love Game with his dream girl. (Pinnee)

The more she is encouraging him he is giving shot with a sound gup.. gup.. gup... and he never expect that his Pinni's will be so tight. While fucking her he reminded of his first fuck with Uma, Sujata's eldest daughter.

"Pinnee..Pinnee.. oooofffooo..how hot it is pinnee inside.. ooooommmm... my dream had been fulfilled. I never expected that I can fuck my dream girl in my life... aaah.. pinnee.. I am also on the verge of discharging; where do you want me to release...or should I take out...?" giving one more thrust he asked.

"No.. Don't take out release in only..." she once again raising her bum said.

"Pinnee.. you may get pregnant..." nephew expressed his doubt..

"Don't you worry about it; your pinnee had operated for FP (Family Planning) 15 years back..."

The moment she said that Vasoo released his warm thick semen with active sperms in his dream girl's ever wanting pusy.. and fell on her breasts with exhaustion. Se too closed her eyes with satisfaction.

She never felt such a satisfaction even when her husband was in full vigor.

-x- -x- -x- -x- -x- -x-

After 15, 20 minutes he rolled over his Pinni's body and looked in her eyes. When Vasoo opened his eyes, she saw sparkles in his eyes. She also was fully satisfied. In her satisfaction, she opened her thighs like a slut opened her pussy lips and showing it to him "How is it..." she asked.

Vasu understood what his pinni is asking and yet he asked "What pinnee..?"

"You naughty rascal... come near I'll tell what it is...." she said and as he came closer to her, she pinching Vasoo's nose said "nee pinni pooku...(your pinni's pussy..).

Two eyes are not sufficient to see your beauty and charm Pinnee..." he running his palm on his aunt's swollen pussy said and continued "Yours is much more beautiful than what I thought.. can I fuck again...?" asked.

"Aaaaahhh.my dear boy.. why are you asking again and again; shove your crowbar deep in me..." she said and raised her ass up.

Vasu came over Sujata and holding her in his arms widened her thighs with his knees and rubbed his helmet along he cunt lips. The moment his dick head ran on her nether lips a sweet moan escaped from her mouth.

"Oh Pinnee.. my dear Sujee.. my darling... ah my dick is in you.. it is unbelievable... ahahaha.... yes here it is in you" and he gave a hard push of his dick in her. With that shove his 9 inches embedded in her oozing pussy.

When his thick and lengthy rod I embedded in her "aha..ah.." she said. Vasoo too gave along moan "AAAaaaaaahhhhhhhhhmmmmmmaaaaa.. pin...nnee..."

She under him and him over her both aunt and nephew lay like that looking into each other's eyes.

"Aaah.. Sujee darling... how warm it is inside you..." he humping over her said,.

She is overwhelmed with joy when he called her Sujee.. her short name. Her whole body shuddered with joy... yet to tease him said "era rascal ..am I your wife or what that you are calling me like your wife..." she looking deep in his eyes said.

"Yes Pinnee.. you are my darling wife.. my sweet pinne is my wife.. from today onwards I am your husband .. did you understood.. you have to obey my orders." He said, pulled his shaft up to its head and gave a hard stroke.

"Aammmaaaaaa..." she screamed yet raising her butt up. As his Pinne raising her bum up a tempo built in him and started fucking her ferociously.. With his every thrust her body is moving a foot above on the bed and Vasoo pulling her back to give a new stroke. For 5, minutes he fucked her nonstop. Now it is difficult for her to control her climax.. and she with a graon 'Gggrrrnnnggg" eached her climax.. may be for Nth time she discharged. Vasoo too filled her leather dish with his warm nectar. So they concluded their fuck session. But still there is something to come for that night.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Vasoo stood up and slid Sujata's legs between his arms. He put them down till her knees were almost near her ears. He grabbed his Pinni's face with his hands and in this new position; his cock was touching the innermost parts of Sujata's cunt which had never been touched before in her life.

"Oh, Suji.. my darling.. my dream girl...pinni you are so flexible."

He started to plunge in and out of her heavily secreting pussy. Gradually increasing speed letting the full nine-inch length come out till the bulbous head..Then slide inside till his pelvic zone slapped against her pelvis. His heavy balls were also thumping against her butt; which increased Sujata's excitement further.

The long building excitement between Vasu and Sujata had already put them in an orgasmic zone. She felt faint tremors in Vasu's abdomen along with hers. This meant both of them were nearing a befitting climax. The urgency of his thrusts grew. Within two minutes he started fucking her with tremendous speed making her wetness more intense.

Soon they both started to moan and groan in the throes of uncontrollable passion and started talking dirty. "Fuck me Vasoo...fuck me like a slut, fuck my brains out." Sujata kept shrieking as he plundered her cunt.

"Suji darling ... what a cunt you have. I will fuck you every day and night. Yes, I will fuck you like a slut." He was also gasping heavily.

"Fuck your pinni Vasu... fuck your wife...."

"Yes I am fucking my Dream girl" Vasu said and continued, "always wanted to fuck you pinni."

Sujata started to thrust upwards to meet his ferocious downward thrusts. As the first quivering of her orgasm started she wrapped her arms around him. She shouted, "Vasoo.. my lover boy, don't stop till I cum. You're going to make your pinni again to cum hard."

"Pinni, here take more. Take my cock deep in your hot pussy."

Vasoo worked up tremendous speed. Their moans, sighs, the squelching sounds of his cock sliding in and out of her juicy pussy. The slapping sounds as their crotches met with wanton lust. It created a heavily lust laden atmosphere which was getting unbearable for both of them.

Sujata could not take it anymore. Her orgasm started to build up much faster than she anticipated. Vasoo fucked his pinni with unbearable pleasure all over his face. She started shrieking. "Vasoo I am going to cum, make me cum...ram deep.. yes it is..yessssss... "

"Cum Suji... my darling cum, cum all over my cock.."

All the flood gates shattered as her whole body shook uncontrollably. She started to cum like never before. Copious amount of cum juice spewed out of her pussy drenching his hard cock as she almost fainted. The sensation of her pussy extracts bathing his cock, and he broke his control. Vasu let out a long yell of primitive pleasure.

"Pinnee...I am cumming, too."

He buried his cock in his Pinni's pussy to the hilt and started to cum. Sujata felt him throb repeatedly deep inside. The sweet sensations of his thick hot cum gushing inside her. She was still cumming. He too kept on cumming for at least a minute and finally letting her legs free Vasoo slumped over Suji's body.

Vasoo was exhausted from the labors of love. Sujata somehow managed to cross her legs over his waist and clung hard to him. They lay still; sleeping in each other's body heat and let their juices mingle inside her satisfied cunt. They don't know how long they lay like that. Sujata don't know when she had such satisfied fuck.

Finally Sujata was the first to open her eyes and saw Vasoo still breathing heavily with his face deeply buried in her boobs. Then Sujata realized what she had achieved. Her dream of having her nephew's massive pole came true. It felt damn good.

So dear readers this is how the aunt and nephew fulfilled their desires. Thank you for reading and Please comment on their Fuck. Wait for my forth coming episode of this series.

Good bye till then.

PNAbhiram               -x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

12