All Comments on 'The Man Who would be Queen Ch. 04'

by rik581

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
To Slow

For a erotic story your chapters are way to short with no action. There needs to be more sex or feminization rather than side fluff. 4 short chapters now and little to no action. You are causing readers to lose interest

UnrighteousUnrighteousover 5 years ago

While I don't agree that you need to write more x or y I do agree that the chapters are short. I wouldn't mind a dip in quality if that would mean longer chapters.

To be blunt the first chapter is way better than the following, I'm not saying that there is a bad chapter I'm saying that you could have lower quality and it would still be good, just wish that it could be longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
too slow

He should have been sucking dick by chapter 2

UnrighteousUnrighteousover 5 years ago

Frankly I wish he didn't suck dick by the second chapter, but I might not be the target audience as I'm here for the power dynamic and world.

PaladinDansePaladinDanseover 1 year ago

I love people who complain about a good story that isn’t just smut. And seeing how we are not paying for this nobody has a right to criticize chapter length either. I’d rather get something in shorter bites then nothing at all in longer ones. Interesting story and slow burn. I like that this is not just an instant transformation and it genuinely questions the morality of such actions. Frankly the way the world we currently live in is going I wouldn’t be surprised to see forced gender reassignment become an actual punishment for thought criminals.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrik581@rik581
I enjoy writing tales of Forced Feminization with lot's of fetish content. Sharing these stories with others who enjoy similar.