All Comments on 'The Man Who would be Queen Ch. 13'

by rik581

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The Plot Thickens !!

Wow ! Rik581 You have created a very sophisticated and complex story !

I have been very pleased each time there is a new chapter . Looking forward to

Ch. 14 .

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Still to short

Why are you only giving us small snippets of a story ? Please please please give us more than one page. Suspense is nice but at least give some completion of a act

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

get this story over with it is getting boring and dexter gets to save his manhood

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
where is 14

this is as far as the post on a different site went. when will this author deliver anything other than what was on the other site.

rik581rik581over 5 years agoAuthor
14 is almost done

Chapter 14 is getting close. I tried to do more with it than before. The scene with Dexter and Angela is done. Sarah is back at the mall with a client that is about to pay a debt to society. That is done. So there are a couple of more elements to add. Normally I would have already posted those chapters, but I think the story needs a longer read at this point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dexter needs to snap out of it

I love the story you’ve written. Very deep and intriguing. I do feel dexter is too much of a victim and I am getting weary of his whining. I would like it if he found himself uncomfortably aroused by the dressing up or at least the sexual attention it draws from his GF. He finds being a man so important yet I don’t ever see him really acting like one in the story. Other than that; fantastic job. I know what it takes to put something like this together.

rik581rik581about 5 years agoAuthor
Chapter 14 update

I am now working Ch. 14 again. There are several aspects of the story and a new twist that are taking me longer as I want more details and I have to add a few characters. I have been away for a while but I'm back now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrik581@rik581
I enjoy writing tales of Forced Feminization with lot's of fetish content. Sharing these stories with others who enjoy similar.