All Comments on 'The Maneater's Plaything'

by Andrew1968

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
DaddyRicoDaddyRicoalmost 5 years ago
Make mark a dominant male with the same story line

Best incest story I've read but honestly wish he was such a mommy's boy and rather he been the dominant one dominating the women but great story

Andrew1968Andrew1968almost 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your comments

Thanks for your comments. Yes, followers of my stories will probably know that many of my female characters are dominant, while many of my male characters are quite submissive. This is an unusual state of affairs for many readers I think - it is for better or worse a kink of mine.

Mark was designed to be a tasty lamb among the lionesses - he is designed to be a sweet thing, a willing plaything for the controlling women in his family.

I can see that another story I have submitted has just been posted. The male character in this story is a more assertive sort of guy, though he is going to end up on his knees before his Goddess-mommy. I like these sorts of things.

I don't have a problem with female-worship. My male characters don't either, in most cases.

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 5 years ago

need the grandmother to turn mark into an alpha male, and put those four women in their place.

greenreadergreenreaderalmost 5 years ago

Probably in the top three or four erotic stories I've read. Ticked most of my boxes, written by a wordsmith with skill and it left me yearning for more. What a feeling!

Sent you some private feedback also.

THANK YOU, 5 shining stars from me.

49WIZARD8849WIZARD88almost 4 years ago

I'm confused as why this is not in the Hall Of Fame

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous