All Comments on 'The Marriage of Martin Hastings Ch. 07'

by rik581

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Sorry

Sorry but this chapter just made it to obverse and Martin to stupid.

Have a good one

Regards Tilleydog.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
keep at it

it's just getting interesting... don't be discouraged by adverse comments

AlykattxAlykattxalmost 13 years ago
Don't stop

Your story is one of the best in a long time. Please do not stop. Your writing is very creative and exciting to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

please continue i really cant wait till the next chapters. youre a really good writter and got a wonderful imagination, look forward to read more and more please continue quickly

cbrooks122000cbrooks122000almost 13 years ago
Please continue, I really like this story.

Please continue this story. I really look forward to the next episode. There will always people be that criticise. I really like reading the episodes, and think they are great.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
this story

Please keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
The Marriage of Martin Hastings Ch 07

I must have missed them, the adverse comments people are talking about. I have enjoyed all of your stories I have read on Literotica, which brings me to a bone I have to pick with you. You are writing what I think is a great story on 'The Marriage of Martin Hastings' and you have 10 additional chapters but you want to take this time to rest and not put out any more chapters.

This is cruel to tease your readership like this. I'm sure I speak for a lot more people when I say to give us all of what you have done so far.

Thanks and keep all of your stories going, they are very good.

xoxo

Stefani V.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
More Please

Its your choice but I think most of us reading this story would not like to wait too long for the next episode. Can

I just add that in my opinion your writing is in the top

of the class here. Thanks for your efforts

MindaGurlMindaGurlalmost 13 years ago
Please continue!

Your story is wonderful! I love the idea of a society where it's accepted for a gurl and man to marry and live as man and wife. My own fantasy is life as a wife with my handsome, masculine, and powerful husband. I'd raise his babies as if they were my own, wear the engagement ring and wedding set he gave me on our wedding day (many carats of diamonds, of course!) and keep myself beautiful by going to the gym and salon. My nails would always be long and perfectly polished, and he would feel them in his shoulders as he made love to me each night and morning in our bed. Unlike the main character of your story, I'd delight in knowing my husband's sperm was alive and deep inside me all day as he worked and I went about my wifely and motherly duties...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Love it=)

Thankyou so much

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great story

please keep it cumming

VickieTernVickieTernalmost 13 years ago
The Man

doth protest much too much, methinks. He's Johnny one-note, almost too stupid to try some other tactic -- bribery, seductive trickery, sham consent, passive aggressive resistance, or just plain make categoical demands in exchange for supposed cooperation, as any woman would. And think how much more exciting the story would become if despite himself he found his body seduced by the Baron, or the desire to keep his money, or in plain language, a stiff dick sliding inside his ass! (Yum!). The women similarly should be engaging him, challenging him to enjoy what they enjoy and sharing their sisterly confidences with him. He needed to be altered internally as well as in his appearance, however reluctantly!

lacrimsonfemmelacrimsonfemmealmost 13 years ago
I knew it!

This confirms it ... it was Missy who is the instigator. I can't wait to see Martin forced to get a sex change with boobs and everything. I guess Missy is taking it out on him rather than the control man she married (who is dead). For Missy, sins of the father really mean something.

I'm eager to see the next few chapters and more degradations and humiliations of dear Martin. I can't wait to have him start sucking cock and pretending to like it all. I'm waiting for the scene where he begs to be fucked in the ass and does a reverse cowgirl on Baron.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
The BEST yet......

Please keep these stories coming........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A minor change I'd like to see in the dialogue...

"...My ass wasn't designed to have a dick in it anymore than yours is Martin. In the beginning it hurt, and it hurt a lot, but I was butt fucked regularly by your dad regardless. Sure, over time I learned to enjoy it and maybe you will too; but it took a long before I found myself wanting to be penetrated that way. So remember that." she stood up. "I am very insulted that you would think that way Martin."

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Bullet count

1 leanne... 2 baron... 3 missy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

To be honest, I wasn't really feeling it til I read the last pRagraph on this chapter, now I'm full force. Plz give him titties later on.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Martin's level of humiliation while interacting with the stepmother he abhors must be nearly intolerable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrik581@rik581
I enjoy writing tales of Forced Feminization with lot's of fetish content. Sharing these stories with others who enjoy similar.