All Comments on 'The Married Woman Ch. 02'

by damonX

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
don87654don87654over 19 years ago
Sick.....And Teasing At Its Best!

This was supposed to have been Chapter 2 to a Married Woman. What happened....a teaser?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
hot

fast and hot...just like i like it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
One of your finer..

stories and series. Girl on top anal sex is hot. It just is and you wrote it very well. I'm impressed and turned on, all at the same time. Would like to see you continue this series if you had time and inspiration.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
LISA DON'T PLAY HARD TO GET

Not enough attached women are willing and able to let themselves fly to the mountain top fun. If no harm is done and hubby loves her too it's all good.

Fetishist1Fetishist1over 5 years ago
Cum and continue (anal)

This story features a particular fetish: a man cums in a woman's mouth and keeps going in her ass. The man can ejaculate twice or even thrice without pulling out after the anal creampie or he can pull out and then immediately reinsert to continue the act (here the latter).

I leave this comment as a marker in order to help identify more stories with this kind of fetish.

You can check my favourites for other examples that I have already identified.

Please message me or copy this message under a story to help expand the collection.

Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous