All Comments on 'The Method Pt. 01'

by oediplus

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
kennyboy82kennyboy82about 1 month ago

What can I say? Absolutely Fucking Amazing story - exactly what I love. To say I'm a fan is severely understating it! The awarded 5 Stars just aren't enough!

Shane279Shane279about 1 month ago

Great story glad to see you post again. Hope for more in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Excellent chapter

Continue on

Cheers!

knershknershabout 1 month ago

Good story as always, just a little ham fisted and if she lets her son stew and teases him for a month without letting him masturbate... and then she gets angry that he is about to come fast when she give him his first boob/blowjob... he is a teen he will be hard again within 5 minutes... and she should know that from being a woman in her late 30s and the first time jerk him off when he was still hard afterward...

same with the coming fast on his first time... she had him going to come twice for that entire day, and then they were interrupted by the father, so he was primed all day, and then she doesn't take the edge of with a blow job before letting him enter her... and he gets lost in the moment because it felt too good... she could have easily had sex with him longer... he can cum 4-5 times easily that night.

I see it more as a failure from her than him imho TBH for not considering his libido and stamina. Also, the son is a little too passive/ submissive... he should have told her off sometimes like the time one time he said fuck this shit and was about to jerk off... because she let him stew for a month with almost no action... he should know how many times he can cum in a day and his recovery time... and let her know...

Also, the friend, Stacey should have told her that too. She obviously had sex with her son more than once on that first day or any other day... if he is such a stud/chad he can come at least 5 times a day... same for young greg here

walkindatdogwalkindatdogabout 1 month ago

Trainer Mom. I LIKE it! To have Stacey to guide her is a genius stroke, allowing 'The Method' to be passed on. Resized Mom is gonna come out of this just fine, with her son ably fucking the living shit out of her on her whim, and probably his whim as well! Well done! Your 'method' of building the drama is exemplary! Think i'll check out your back catalog while awaiting the next installment of 'The Everlovin' Method'!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Very good story. 5 stars! You have talent as a writer. Intriguing plot, rich vocabulary, lively scenes, etc.

BUT it needs quite a bit of editing.

You call both Kathleen's and Stacey's husbands Simon, and only once you call Stacey's Ned.

In another part you mention hotel room as the place where the scene between Stacey & her son took place, although it was the guest room in her hose.

Plus a few other, minor typos etc.

dirtysondirtysonabout 1 month ago

Hot Story! Cant wait til they get rid of the condoms!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Now she cant be try to have a baby with her husband at her age now right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

As if women can maintain any sense of humanity during and become wild beasts. Hence why they need the training.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 1 month ago

I loved it! Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

seems a bit near miss of a soft femdom type story,,,hope its not....

OI8U2OI8U2about 1 month ago

"Holy blue balls Batman." Multi-orgasm seeking "Greedy mother" making son have to wait to cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The potential is crazy. I would love to see her mentally struggling more with enjoying it so much. Make it build more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Fuck yeah; glad to see you're back. I'm looking forward to Part 2 and I hope it's out tonight!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Agree with both the praise and criticism below. The fundamental story here is really hot and I like the lurid and explicit way it's written... But both the mom and son are super inconsistent and the way they react to any given situation seems entirely driven by where the plot needs to go next with absolutely no thought given to who these characters are and how they would react in that situation. Add to that, there are distracting continuity errors and grammatical errors that probably would mostly have been caught with a proofread. An editor would be even better. Despite that though, I did enjoy the story and will give part 2 a read as well.

FoggyKernelFoggyKernelabout 1 month ago

I'm torn, glad your are back, but this story just couldn't quite flow. The mother is a bitch from hell who wants to be the DI of her son's life. And once she has his attention with sex, she then proceeds to treat him as some bottom to be ordered around and punished.

But I like the premise, it will make a great series, but for this round I can only give 3 out of 5.

muskyboymuskyboy17 days ago

Mother is a cruel cunt.

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Can you at least give us an ETA Update on when Part 2 will come out? It's low-key frustrating to check every day and see no update...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous