The Method Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathleen crossed her arms, hiding just how pleased and excited she was by his newfound enthusiasm towards her. "I don't know. I don't know how to have fun, remember?"

"Ummm... uhh... mom, I was being... umm... I'm so sorry..."

Kathleen smiled and shook her head, relaxing her posture. "Shut up, idiot. Just sit down."

Greg's eyes were fixated on his mother, who gently sank to the floor onto her knees between his outstretched legs. Heart thudding out of her ears, she pressed her palm against the base of the cock and pushed back until it was upright, the purple glans drooling above the lad's belly button.

"You might be a rude little jerk, but you're gifted where it counts..." Kathleen whispered as she wrapped her hand around the member and began stroking gently.

"Ugghh... t-thank you, mom... I'm so s-sorry about earlier..."

"That's right you are... doesn't it feel much better to get along?" Kathleen muttered as tried and failed to look her boy in the eye, looking away and blushing from the intensity of the situation.

"Yesss ohhh fuckkkk... I've needed this sooo bad... you don't know how tough school has been momm..." the teen mewled, his defiant anger completely gone.

Kathleen's heart melted at the relief in her boy's face. Stacey had been right - if this was going to work, she would have to attend to the horny boy more regularly. "I'm sorry sweetheart. I should have taken care you earlier."

"Ughh.. momm... I'm gonna cum..."

Kathleen released the cock from her grip and only teased the base of his frenulum with the tip of her index finger, making it slobber precum, "No you don't, Mr Jerkface... I didn't raise some two pump chump."

"S-sorry."

Kathleen smiled and lovingly placed a pouty kiss on the base of her son's glans, making him groan. "It's okay sweetie."

Suddenly Greg's phone began to rang. The teen snapped out of his reverie and looked at the screen.

"Oh shit... it's probably Randy, asking about the raid... I gotta take this."

"Unbelieveable." Kathleen immediately withdrew her ministrations from his pleasurestick. She grabbed a papertowel from the table and wiped her precum covered hands, "Okay, go ahead. I wanted to finish you off with something special, but it'll have to wait."

In a panic, the teen silenced his phone and threw it onto the table. "Wait, mom - no I. Um... I'm sorry... please wait..."

Kathleen stood up and shook his head, "No, I think your priorities are clear."

"Can we please finish though?" the boy entreated as he habitually took over for her stroking, eager for his climax.

"What are you doing?" Kathleen asked, annoyed.

"Oh! Um sorry... habit..."

"If you're not going to keep your promises, there's no point in going on."

The boy stopped touching his painfully hard erection, letting it throb demandingly. "Okay, okay, sorry. But can you please finish me?"

Suddenly, footsteps began to sound at the edge of the stairs. Realizing that the sound of the shower had ceased a while back, Kathleen rushed over to her usual nightrobe that she'd left hanging on the coathook and tied it back on her.

"We're out of time. Put your pants on!" she snapped. As the boy obeyed, she softened her tone and added, "We'll pick this up tonight, okay?"

"Tonight?" the boy's face transitioned from disappointment, to bemusement, to a sliver of hope just as his father entered the kitchen.

"Oh hi sweetie..." Kathleen kissed Simon on the cheek before walking up the stairs. Heart pounding and blood rushing to her head, she had a huge smile on her face.

----------------------------------------------------

Greg placed his ear to the closed master bedroom door and knocked once again weakly.

"Mom? Can you hear me?"

No response. Since kissing his father goodbye for his evening out, his mother had holed up in the bedroom. The painful boner in his shorts an indelible reminder of what was at stake, the teen had nervously paced outside the bedroom, knocked weakly, given up and retired to his room, and then returned for some more. This had gone on for hours, and in the process of killing time in his room, he had accidentally finished his homework for the night.

It was funny how desperately he wished to see her. Only a month ago, she might as well have been invisible. Now, he thought about her nearly every waking minute.

Suddenly, his cellphone played the ringtone from his favorite game. It was one of his guildmembers.

"Hello."

"Dude. Log on already! If you miss another raid, I think the guild's gonna boot you."

"Fuck..."

Greg stared one last time at the bedroom door, listening for any sign of hope. When none came, he walked back to his room, closed the door and locked it in resignation.

"Alright, alright. I'm logging in..." he muttered before ending the call. Then he muttered to himself, "and after the raid, I'm gonna finally jack off. So tired of this shit."

About half an hour later later, Greg was already entranced in the world he had been ignoring for the past few weeks. His character formed a large fireball that hurtled towards the monster a few yards away, draining the last of his health.

"Nice hit, Greg!" he heard his friend congratulate him over the group chat.

Just as the guild finished its final preparations for starting the final boss fight, he heard loud knocking on his door. He muted the microphone and yelled, "Go away! I'm busy!"

The knocking ceased and Greg moved his character into the final chamber. As one of the fighters woke up the sleeping dragon, he heard his door unlock. Already lost in casting spells and healing, the teenager didn't even look.

"Hi, baby..." he heard his mother's voice.

"I can't believe you unlocked my door. Please go away, mom. I'm in the middle of the raid."

A voice from the chat piped up, "Keep non-game chatter to a minimum please! Healers, don't get lazy now!"

Suddenly, Greg felt her hand on his mouse wrist. Annoyed, he swatted the hand away and looked up to give his mother a disapproving scowl. However, his anger disappeared completely when he looked up and saw his mother, and his computer chair swiveled until he faced her completely.

"I thought you wanted me to finish what I'd started earlier..." Kathleen said with a demure smile, her pretty face tinged pink. Other than her characteristic turquoise locket and earrings, she wore nothing else.

"Holy shit, mom..." the boy muttered, his eyes studying her sagging breasts capped with huge pink areolae, her pale flabby lower stomach roofed by two visible upper abs, dark pubic hair that ended at her clenched legs. He watched with wide eyes as his mother sunk fell to her knees for the second time that day. He could smell wine on her breath again, just like he had in the hotel room on that day. Unsurprisingly, she didn't wait for him to undo his shorts and fished out his throbbing penis through the fly of his shorts.

"Dude, fuck your mom! Pay attention!" his friend's angry voice echoed from the headphones.

"Can you mute that please, sweetie?" Kathleen asked sweetly as she smiled at him from below, using her long nails to gently scratch up and down the meat of the tender pole.

"I-I'm sorry mom... I-I gotta... They're depending on me..." the conflicted boy reached for his mouse even as his mother's strokes made his head swim.

"Maybe it's time to up the ante." Stacey's voice resonated again in Kathleen's head. She stared at the clear liquid that the thick, purple glans drooled and breathed deeply, the rank male essence making her eyelids flutter. Her rational brain was at a tie, with her maternal instinct for dutiful development countering her innumerable moral objections. Thus, Kathleen let her lust decide and she licked the fluid off the head, relishing its salty flavor.

"Woah!" the teen's attention returned to his mother's ministration before he squeezed his eyes tight and groaned. "Fuckkkkkk whattttt...."

Kathleen used the flat of her tongue to stroke the smooth underside and fleshy head of the cock. Enjoying reducing her teenage brat to her compliant familiar, she smiled even as her lips stretched around the massive glans. Although she'd had a good amount of practice in college, Simon's godawful stamina made blowing him fairly impractical, and her experience had dwindled over the last two decades. Yet, it was clear, as her tongue ran circles over the fleshy organ, that her skills had dissolved whatever concerns the boy had for his guildmates.

"Oh my goddd... urrrrghhhh..." the boy growled through gritted teeth at the intense sensations on his cockhead that slowly moved down the shaft as his mother took more and more of him in her mouth. Meanwhile, her left hand lovingly stroked the base and played with his balls. In complete heaven, the teen muted the annoying chatter on the headphones with his right hand before resting it on his mother's head.

Kathleen felt a hand on the back of her head push down just as she felt the glans tickle her gullet. The sudden pressure drove the rock hard shaft deep in her throat and she withdrew immediately, coughing. She couldn't help but be a little annoyed by her failure at the deepthroat, as she was no novice.

"Oh fuck... sorry mom."

"It's okay, honey... you just surprised me. Wanna try ag-"

Just then, the phone began to ring with Randy's name on the screen. Greg reached out when his mother's hand swatted it away.

"Nuh uh. It's either this or that."

"But mom it's Rand-... ohhhh goddd..." Greg groaned as he looked down to a sight that made him forget about virtually everything else.

His mother had transferred the now spit-lubed cock in her cleavage. Her wedding ring gleamed in the low light of his room as she used both of her hands to suffocate his dong with her breasts. His cockhead disappeared and reappeared at her cleavage, drooling lubricant upon her flushed chest, just below her locket. He studied her thick, red-lipstick-covered lips, spread into an 'O' as she panted from the effort. A thwacking sound similar to the porn he watched filled the room as his groan slapped against her breasts.

"Ohhh fuckkkk that's goodd..." he whispered as the phone began to ring again. His vision blurred as his cock drooled approvingly of the delectable tit-pressure that it was presently buried in.

"Aww babyyy you're drooling so much for me..." Kathleen cooed.

"Aw mommm... I'm gonna commmeee..."

Kathleen released the boy suddenly and rapped him against his thighs, "What'd I say about coming too fast?!"

Greg unwittingly continued to thrust his hips, uselessly flopping his cock against her chest. "Ughh... pleasee... fuckk... sorry momm... it felt so good... "

Kathleen stood up, looking down at her penitent son. "Well, at least don't be so selfish," she muttered, kicking the lever of the adjustable chair to drop it to its nadir and stepping forward.

Still ignoring his phone, now ringing anew once again, the teen found himself nearly face to face with his mother's bellybutton, but his eyes hungrily fixated on the messy patch of dark pubic hair and the promising outline of puckered labia. Almost by instinct, he bent forward until the tangy smell that had enchanted him earlier filled his nostrils. "Wha do you mean?" he asked dreamily.

Kathleen placed one hand on her hip while lovingly stroking her boy's hair with the other as he sniffed her pussy, "Yes you do, silly boy. Don't forget I know what kind of porn you watch."

The phone rang again for the umpteeth time, vibrating angrily against the desk. The boy it was intended for and his mother were currently ensconced in a 69, completely unaware. The large, chubby boy lay with his head on his pillow, his fingers digging into his mother's hips, pulling her fat ass into his face. Her relatively smaller body lay atop him, her knees making dents in the bed next to his love handles, and her hands and head bobbed up and down to pleasure his pole.

Kathleen practiced taking him in her throat again, only able to get about halfway. She panted as she released the boy's dong from her gullet, strings of saliva and precum dripping from her face. She imagined the sensation of being split apart, and as she felt the teenager's strong tongue's hungry licks against her gushing opening. When she felt him begin to tense, she withdrew her ministrations and squeezed the base of his shaft hard, delaying his climax and making him whelp. The head wept precum, a pitious purple pleading for release.

On the other side, for his first time, the boy was not doing too badly at all and seemed to have a natural talent for lapping labia. After just a 20-minute lession with his knees on his bedroom floor, he'd made her sploosh over his gaming chair. To reward him, she'd pulled him onto his bed into the 69 he'd masturbated to on their very first rendez-vous. Although she'd had to delay his nut quite a few times, he'd had her shaking and crying out several times over the past hour. It'd helped that Kathleen hadn't had her pussy licked in years, but her teenager's undeniably enthusiastic, if amateur, cunnilingus was quite effective.

"Ohhhhh yessss... sweetieeee... eat that pussyyyy..." she whined in a voice Greg had never heard before.

Between the heady, dank smell overpowering his nostrils and the sour flavor that overwhelmed his mouth, the teen was undergoing a religious experience even without the divine sensations in his nethers. He was a man possessed and he ate the pussy before him with a hunger borne of a starvation that he'd never known. He wanted this to go on forever, but the intense sensations slathering the entirety of his tortured penis were bringing the inevitable near. His mother had artfully retreated whenever she felt his climax building, but he was already far above his limit and raring to blow.

"M-mom I c-can't hol... pleeeease let me cu... mmmmpphhh!!!"

"J-just a little more sweetie. Ohhhh mommmy's sooooo closeeee... pleeeaseee.... yessss... yesss.. YESSSSSS.. GREEGGGGG!!!!"

Greg felt his mother's hips buck wildly as he heard her squeal. As with the other times she'd climaxed on him tonight, clear, sour liquid began splashing upon his lips. The empyrean sensation of making his mother climax along with the vice grip on his cock was more than the boy could bear. He grunted and tried to hold back his voice, but was soon braying like an ass as his soul left his cockhead in thick rope after rope into the air. As he ejected a month's worth of built up nut, his vision clouded and he passed out.

When he woke up later, the room was dark and he was alone, tucked away nude under the covers. "U FUCKED US! UR OUT OF THE GUILD! FUCK U!!!" was the latest text on his phone screen.

Greg shook his mouse to reactivate his screen. His character's dead body lay alone next to the dragon, now once again sleeping; the entire guild must have been wiped out.

Yet, as he sighed and remembered the incredible experience that had just transpired, he realized that he didn't really care.

----------------------------------

Months later, Greg paced home eagerly. He hadn't been able to stop shaking from excitement since the moment in first period when he had seen his mother's text response to the picture of the "A+" he'd gotten on his test: "50 points!"

Greg's cock had hardened into diamond instantly in a Pavlovian response.

After their intense rendez-vous, things had returned to normal by next morning, to his great disappointment. However, upon his dejected return home, he was pleased to find his mother dropping his shorts onto to the kitchen floor within minutes. As he gritted his teeth to do everything he could from coming in the hands currently gently massing his shaft, he listened to his mother inaugurate a point system to help motivate his grades on homework, quizzes, and tests. Working on his athleticism also offered chances to earn. The prizes required spending of points as thus: 10 points bought him a French kiss, 20 points a lapdance, 30 points a handjob, 40 points a titjob, and 50 points a blowjob. He roared his assent scarcely after she'd finished her explanation; she did not look pleased with him when five minutes later she was wiping an absurd volume of jism from her hands, shirt, and floor.

To his own surprise, the system had worked fantastically. He'd never been more motivated in his life.

French kisses were cheap and quick pick-me-ups, and his mother had a preternatural sense for his mood. When the cost of his toils caused his spirit to flag, she would ambush him when they were alone and push him against the wall, her lips pressed to his. The dry hump that accompanied the embrace came free and early on made him blow his loads to her clear disappointment; now committed to his improvement, he'd not lost control in months.

Their morning workouts became exciting ways to start the day. Just like him, his mom kept getting in better and better shape, and her workout outfits got smaller and smaller. Even better, behind their first locked door of the day, his mom would change in front of him. Watching her undress down to just a pair of panties was the hottest thing he'd ever seen, and he wished he could retroactively go back in time and watch her change every day.

The home gym was also an excellent opportunity to gain points. Unfortunately, he often spent whatever points he earned given his rampant horniness; just this morning, he'd emptied out his account to watch those panties grind on his bulging underwear, his shaft poking out from the waistband, drooling precum onto his flattening stomach. As a side effect of his training, he lasted too long and even had to take over frotting against her. Although he'd never actually been inside a woman, the experience of thrusting against one was exhilarating and he felt like he was high. Unfortunately, they ran out of time and he focused hard on schoolwork to ignore his aching balls all day.

Despite the increased pressure for success, the system was also an outlet for his stresses and frustrations.

The Tuesday prior, he had accidentally missed a stellar goal-scoring opportunity at a home game, neutering a likely win into a tie. Previously, he would have beaten himself up silently for hours while sulking in front of a video game. Now his mother's caresses and reassurances during the drive home kept his guilt at bay until the garage doors shut completely. On her advice, he cashed in 40 points and within 30 minutes, his bulbous glans erupted his frustrations in liquid form onto the flushed and sweaty tits, neck, mouth, and face that had tested his endurance. Now refreshed, he successfully tackled his heavy homework load for the night, his restlessness appeased by the mental snapshot of his mother's smiling face as she pushed her enormous tits together to better cover his thick dong.

Back in the present, his phone buzzed again - he had to put it out of sight when the teacher looked back at him dirtily. He sought a hall pass when he saw that his mother had sent him a video from work with caption "NSFW". A fw minutes later, the teen watched the video of his mother in a bathroom stall similar the one he was currently in. She smiled sweetly at him, mouthing "I love you" before blowing him a kiss. Then she turned the phone downwards: she'd undone her work blouse and teasingly began to pop one of her breasts out of her brassiere. The video ended just before she'd shown her nipple, but the horny teen had already moistened his boxers with precum.

While the huge milf boobs definitely helped, the main reason for the boy's arousal was what the video signified. This was now the third video that she had texted him like this. It had cost no points and she had never announced its didactic purpose. This was part of a growing trend. When they had started, she always needed to down a few glasses before engaging him like a math tutor. For the past month, she'd been increasingly playful, despite being stone cold sober.